The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Janice had no lesbian inclinations in general, but the thought of having sex with this woman, (and possibly Charlotte), appealed to her at the moment and so, as she lowered her mouth to take her husbands penis, she reached over and rubbed on Mandy's clit to match Johnny's finger fucking rhythm. It took a minute to get her co-ordination in order, but soon she was sucking cock, rubbing clit and riding Carlos' finger at the same time as he smothered her fanny and arse with hot mouthed caresses.

Johnny pushed himself up to meet his wife's hot mouth as it enveloped his dick. He moaned and fingered Mandy harder as the tingles of pleasure surrounded his entire groin and sent shockwaves indiscriminately around his body. Janice sucked cock like no one else- she'd even had her tongue pierced to heighten his pleasure- and watching her clit rub Mandy as he fingered her made the buzz so much better. Pure, unbridled, wanton lust mixed with drug euphoria. He was in a synthetic heaven and couldn't believe how well it had all eventually turned out. He'd been so paranoid about this sex party and now a total stranger was frigging off Janice from behind, while she sucked his cock and helped him wank off the stranger's partner. It's funny how things turn out!

Mandy began to make little whimpering noises as she began to move herself up and down on Johnny's fingers; focusing her gaze on the erotic scene opposite where Charlotte, Dan and Harry had joined the quartet on the matching couch. Harry was underneath one of the three girls while another sucked his cock from the floor with her arse in the air. Dan was penetrating her with a pink dildo that he had selected from the dozen or so sex toys that Charlotte had placed on the coffee table that was central to the two couches. Siras was still sucking on the girl in the summer dress as Charlotte helped them both undress while kissing, sucking and wanking them here and there. The scene helped Mandy get off and the sound of her cumming raised the tempo of Carlos' movements into Janice's dripping pussy and he pushed another finger into her as she gyrated for more. Janice had let go of Mandy as she climaxed and began to rub Johnny's balls as vigorously as she mouthed down on him, to which he groaned his lustful approval.

Then Charlotte, being the perfect host, then took over from Carlos to allow him to get undressed and slip a condom onto his rampant cock- so far he'd had nothing at all and he really deserved a fuck for his patience and his efforts with Janice, thought Johnny. Charlotte knelt forward to gently kiss the damp outline of Janice's exposed and enlarged labia before pulling off her thong and mini skirt to allow Carlos free access to fuck her. Janice was on the verge of cumming already, the fact of Charlottes presence had pushed her to the brink, (she never would have thought that another woman could turn her on so fucking much), and she adjusted herself onto her knees, her backside raised and the line from her bum hole to the hood of her clit slick with her juices- desperate to be sucked and fucked! Charlotte did the honours with her mouth- getting beneath to gently kiss and suck her clit, while using two fingers to penetrate her vagina and another to rub the slick rim of her bum hole. Janice moaned with a mouth full of Johnny's cock, squeezing tightly on his balls and partially inserting a finger up his arse hole in some sort of sexual retribution for the pleasure she was experiencing although Johnny only shouted out his own pleasure at this intrusion. Mandy was stood now, smiling, post orgasmic, as she got undressed. Her body was magnificent, curvaceous, toned and tanned dark by both sun and nature. She took a joint from the tray on the coffee table, lit it and passed it to Carlos after two drags, assessed the situation in front of her and straddled Johnny's face, raising one leg over the back off the couch to allow Janice head fucking space on his cock. Carlos left his smoke in the ash-tray, (he was far more interested in fucking this wonderfully sweet and horny woman than smoking weed), moved over Charlotte and Janice, holding himself up by his powerful arms to align his cock to the opened pussy angled slightly beneath him. Charlotte took hold of his sheathed cock from below, maintained her sucking but removed her fingers to guide Carlos into her. Janice removed her mouth from Johnny's cock and moaned loudly as she accommodated his entire length in one desperate thrust, while being sucked at the same time. Carlos' cock was slightly wider than Johnny's and felt rock solid as he pushed it increasingly harder into her. She felt giddy as the first waves of her impending cumming arrived, her mind reeled and stomach churned and, as she felt the powerful surge throughout her body and her cunt spasm on his fast fucking cock, she streamed into Charlottes mouth, drenching her face and neck in the process. It was the first time she'd felt relaxed enough to ejaculate and, for the first time in her life, her orgasm was complete! As she rocked back and forth onto Carlos' beautiful tool, Janice took the opportunity to raise her head to join Johnny in sucking Mandy, before returning her mouth to his cock.

'I need your cock!' said Mandy who pushed herself away from Johnny, 'Will you fuck me Carlos... while Johnny gets prepared?' then to Janice who was wanking on Johnny pushing the head and chinstrap onto her tongue piercing, 'If you don't mind, my darling?'

'No...not at all.....just give me him back later!' she replied between licks, completely satisfied for the time being.

'With pleasure my darling...you can have me too if you like?'

'Might just do that!' replied Janice totally letting go of every last inhibition she'd ever known, 'Let me know?'

'Oh yes!'

Carlos thanked Janice, then removed his Viagra hard cock from her, which Charlotte replaced with a large black vibrator once Janice stopped sucking cock, left Johnny to get ready for Mandy and sat down facing Charlotte with her legs wide open. Harry came behind Charlotte and inserted his huge cock into her as she took Janice's clitoris into her mouth and pushed the vibrator deep into her. Janice felt liberated, violated, exhilarated and incredibly horny at the same time as she fucked back onto the mouth and fake penis. She'd loved every second of this and held Mandy's hand with Carlos fucking her roughly as they lay side by side. Mandy placed the hand on her tits and Janice rubbed them for her as she came unbounded.

Johnny was sheathed and ready for Mandy now, his head span from the drug and sex induced exhilaration that he felt. He loved watching Janice be so relaxed in herself; he felt like he'd cum three or four times just from watching her while she sucked him- (he'd especially gotten off watching her cum as Carlos fucked her)- but that was the beauty of drugs. Everything is so heightened that you don't necessarily need to physically ejaculate to feel total ecstasy during sex. Every touch and movement is exquisite; the surges of pleasure that shoot from your cock and balls are projected to every ounce of your fibre- it feels like your soul is being fucked by your thoughts.

These thoughts had taken over his reality temporarily and Johnny watched, like a ghostly voyeur to his own experience, as Carlos left Mandy open legged on the couch for him to fuck and joined the group opposite to lick beneath the girl, (now naked- her thin dress relinquished long ago), who had been getting fingered and sucked from Siras, while she returned the favour and mouthed her lovers hard meat as he stood in front of her and moaned his approval at her skills in fellatio. She reached to the couch to grab a cushion, which she placed beneath Carlos' head so he could suck her without straining his neck. She looked a perfectionist, Johnny thought, but he'd never had a better cock sucker than Janice and doubted she would be as good, but was shaken from these thoughts as Mandy took hold of his rigid penis and guided him to be seated on the couch- Mandy then sat down backwards onto his cock with her feet perched on the cushions either side of him for extra buoyancy and passed Johnny a slim-line vibrator and asked breathlessly,

'Put that on my arsehole, Johnny my love, but don't penetrate until I ask you to'

Johnny replied as best he could that he understood, but was mesmerised and almost speechless at the sight of her beautiful, shapely arse as she bounced up and down on his cock- her knees pulled up to her shoulders, putting one hand on the arm of the couch for balance, the other scratching at her own bum cheeks. The shockwaves of pleasure made him shake from their power as Johnny placed the vibrator onto the rim of her bum hole and she went wild- screaming that she was cumming, begging God and the Devil to fuck her and finally,

'Put it in me you gorgeous fucker! I want it up my arse!'

Johnny obliged and despite all of the drugs and alcohol he'd consumed felt his cock widen as he relinquished his load into the sheath at the sheer horniness of this woman. Mandy sensed his orgasm approaching and pounded frantically down on him- each time pushing the vibrator further up her arse in the process- and how she squealed with delight as she shafted his length to its climax, finally falling forward onto the floor exhausted; a heap of giggles, erotic expletives and compliments.

Johnny turned to see that Janice had been watching them while wanking herself with the vibrator, (Charlotte had lost the ability to concentrate on giving Janice her mouth following a multiple orgasm thanks mainly to Harry's eight and a half inch cock pumping away into her for the several minutes it had taken Johnny to spunk his load), and Johnny fought a feeling of strange embarrassment at what she'd witnessed until she said to him,

'I want you!' as she removed the vibrator and unsheathed his cock.

She lay back and pulled her legs up to her shoulders to fully expose herself to him, swollen, fucked and sucked... and gagging for more. Johnny wasted no time, first pressing the length of his still solid cock from her clit and over both her holes, his balls fitting snugly between her wet cheeks, then sliding it down to press his knob hard against her bum hole and then sliding it up again into her pussy. This nearly always made her cum instantly and this was no exception as, with her senses heightened, she hit the roof in spontaneous orgasm, putting her hand beneath herself to grab onto his scrotum and slide a finger up her own arse to finish it off. She shuddered to a more relaxed posture as Johnny continued to fuck into her, feeling that he had experienced her orgasm for himself. His perception was fluid with the watery flow of the orgasm- everything sounded in echoes- the fuck grunts and laughter, the moaning and sighs; detached yet part of his heart and mind forever. Johnny thought to himself,

'Your love is a transient entity that seeks out soul mates and makes connections on an ethereal level that a none drugged mind cannot easily experience; a shortcut to the oblivion of utopia, which is forgotten when you fall to a polar opposite level of none reality when the substance wears off. A lot more people than you think are willing to take both experiences rather than remain in a state of the mundane: people have always done this and probably always will.'

A distant question brought him from his theoretical philosophising,

'Would you like to watch me have sex with Mandy?'

Johnny looked into his wife's eyes, his cock swelling more at the thought of this as he continued to slide into her, his mind exploding with colours and his heart rate hitting maximum at the offer that had overtaken his thoughts. His mouth responded,

'I swear to God, I fucking love you!'

'Is that a yes then?' she smiled, 'you'll have to stop fucking me then and be a voyeur for a while.'

Johnny slowed his pace as he anticipated taking his cock out of her in exchange for a more visual pleasure. A lesbian show with two stunning stars!

Mandy laid next to Janice on the couch and they began to kiss and touch each other intimately as Johnny knelt between them and the coffee table and pulled on his cock with one hand and smoked a spliff with the other.

'Are you a girl on girl virgin?' Mandy asked Janice as she kissed her neck and pushed her forearm firmly between her legs to allow her to rub herself off on it. Janine wrenched her hips violently against Mandy's arm and replied,

'Not for long I hope!'

'I'll see to that my love' Mandy promised and rained kisses and nibbles and sucks to her tits as she adjusted her position to insert three fingers into her wide and wet vagina. Janice writhed around as Mandy worked her mouth to her bikini line and began to kiss down her pubic mound toward her clitoris. Janice felt Mandy's breath on her labia and clit and began to climax just as Mandy got her tongue to her. She reached out and grabbed Johnny's cock, pulling him toward her mouth, while pushing Mandy's head, so she would suck down on her harder, as she let go onto her face. Mandy giggled as Janice moaned onto Johnny's cock once more. Carlos rejoined the three at this point, his cock partially limp after eventually cumming into one of the girls he had dutifully sucked off, but was still mostly erect with the drugs he'd taken and proposed to Johnny,

'So..do we do a show for the girls?'

Johnny's heart skipped a beat, time stood still, the music and fuck sounds left the air around him and part of his brain realised its own ignorance at not considering this possibility despite wanting to witness female homosexuality. It was a common heterosexual male hypocrisy that was obviously a moot point to Carlos. Having sex with a man would have no significance to his sexuality, Johnny knew. He also knew that it would have an incredible bearing on his own self-concept and he was suddenly afraid and ashamed of his own double standards, but decided to just see what happened if he was honest.

'I'm not sure Carlos,' he said quietly, 'I'm not sure if I could have sex with a man- I'm not gay or even bi-curious.'

Carlos' reply was merciless,

'Really? You seemed 'bi-curious' a second ago watching their show for you. What's the difference?'

'That felt spontaneous though man. I....I just feel pressured a bit,'

Johnny knew his argument was weak and his loved up feeling went on hold for the moment. It felt ridiculous having a semi-confrontation with a guy with a semi-erection and him standing out like a flagpole, naked at a sex party!

'I asked you a question man! No pressure at all. You brought the issue up Johnny,'

Carlos was stern, but put his arm around Johnny as Charlotte, Janice and Mandy joined the discussion.

Charlotte was her usual coy self with Johnny- she knew his insecurities very well.

'Are you being homophobic?'

She reached down and held his hard-on to emphasise that it was his cock that she was addressing.

'Now you be a good boy!' she said, her eyes smiling into his, 'I think you'd benefit from the experience. How about you just do oral?'

Janine spoke before he had chance to voice any protestations,

'I'd like to watch you Johnny, the same way you watched me.'

'It's only fair,' giggled Mandy, bringing an involuntary smile to Johnny's face.

'Have a seat' ordered Carlos smiling too.

Resigned to his gay fate Johnny shifted, self consciously, from the floor to the centre of the couch, Janine sat to his left and Mandy to his right. Charlotte stood behind him and rubbed his shoulders to relax him as Carlos knelt between his legs. The other half of the orgy gathered around to watch with interest following the interruption to their fuck.

Janine and Mandy stroked and kissed Johnny's chest as Carlos took hold of his cock firmly, sending spasms from his balls, along his perineum to his arse and a lovely tingling up his spine, which stayed in his skull. His stomach had butterflies as he fought against the pleasure he felt.

'Just relax Johnny,' said Charlotte stroking his brow, 'Enjoy it. We are'

Johnny looked down to Carlos who winked at him seductively and said gently,

'Let me suck you for a little while, so the girls can watch'

Johnny's cock flinched visibly at these words and the women giggled again,

'I think he liked that,' said Janice and held his balls tightly as Carlos took him into his mouth.

Johnny felt a tongue piercing against the head of his cock and he instinctively pushed toward it, moving his arse up off the couch. Mandy slid her hand under him and searched for his hole, penetrating him an inch on doing so. Carlos withdrew for a second and stuck his tongue out to show Johnny his double piercing, smiling and returning to the job at hand.

Once Carlos had found his pace, Charlotte, horny at the sight of Johnny and Carlos, moved to kiss Janice and the pair of them began to fondle each other passionately before rolling to the floor to mouth each other with Charlotte straddled over Janice's face as she licked, kissed and fingered between her legs. Dan and Harry took a dildo each to help them get off- slowly eased them into the women's respective pussy holes, their hard-on's ready and willing if needed. Harry was seeing to Janice's wide on and she looked down to look at his huge cock and wondered if she could take it. She wanted to- she'd never had anything that HUGE. It was thick, veined, with a 4- inch circumference and at 8 ½ inches long; a true monster- and she wanted it badly. She asked Charlotte if she minded Harry fucking her while she still sucked her.

'Not at all you horny thing.' came her reply, then to Harry, 'Harry? Will you fuck Janice while I suck on her clit? She really wants to try out your brute!'

Harry obliged by putting two throw cushions under Janine's arse, as she arched her back, to elevate her to the point where she could be fucked without his movements constricting Charlotte's position. Janine moaned out loud as his cock stretched her cunt and slowly slid up inside of her. Charlotte offered them both some guidance from her own experience with Harry's oversized tool,

'Stay still for a while Janice, I'll guide him until his cock starts at your g-spot and just hits your cervix with each fuck stroke. It's absolutely beautiful- you'll be cumming for fucking hours, believe me!'

Janice loved this dirty talk and remained still, her mind in horny heaven, as she felt Charlotte slowly guide Harry's cock in and out of her, holding him tight at times and sucking down hard on her rock hard bud until Janice felt the length that Charlotte had described. His bulbous knob end pushed into her g-spot at it's fullest withdrawal and brought the delightfully erotic impact of striking the limit to her womb at it's deepest, and he still had an inch or so to spare and this Charlotte held firm, rubbing her thumb on his scrotum to help him on his way. Janine clawed into Charlottes back and arse as her cum built up totally uncontrollably. Dan, enthused by all of this, dropped the vibrator and pushed himself into Charlotte and Janice moaned at the sight of them fucking above her while she was fucked from below them. This was easily the best a cock had ever felt to her physically, but she would have probably hated the idea only hours ago. Now she felt enlightened and wanted to experience as much as possible- and she licked up at Dan's cock and Charlottes clit as they fucked making them both moan out loud as she came once again. She was so glad Johnny had arranged this for her- she'd had almost half the people in the room in some way or other, three blokes and two women and felt a sense of equality at seeing her man being sucked off by another man who'd fucked her already. Maybe he wasn't the hypocrite she'd thought he was previously.

Meanwhile Mandy had taken hold of Johnny's balls as he watched this, was finger fucking his bum while Carlos gave him head. The girl who'd worn the summer dress had decided to take a break and sat next to Johnny and began a conversation.