The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi, I'm Olivia, pleased to meet you,' she said extending her hand, which Johnny took, shakily, into his own.

'Hello- I'm Johnny. Nice to meet you too. It looked like you were having...um...oh..fuck...fun with your friends,' he said in strained erratic tones as his cock got a good seeing too.

'Oh! I always do! I love being fucked and I love meeting new people. I hope we can fuck sometime, in fact, but probably not tonight. Your cock looks very nice'

Johnny was finding it very hard to concentrate on what she was saying now, between the pleasure and the conflict in his mind- oh and the vast quantities of drugs he'd consumed- so it took a second for her following question to sink in,

'So. Is this your first gay blow-job then?' then, 'That looks very nice too!'

Johnny felt a bit startled by the forwardness of her quire, but managed,

'Yes. It is my first and, yes...oh...it is nice, but I'm finding this very hard to, oh, relax or accept'

Olivia asked him another question,

'What does it feel like? Is it different on your cock to a woman?'

Johnny focused on what he was feeling from Carlos' really fucking horny mouth and felt his balls loosen as he began to feel his cum rise and he stuttered,

'It f...uh..feels fucking great. The...oh...lips are a bit rougher, but it feels more...OH... assure..d. Oh! Erm, yeah, his tongues pierced, which is um..great, oh man! And Mandy's being lovely on my balls and arrgh..arse...oh, fucking hell!'

Olivia kissed him deeply in his tension as he felt his spunk rise from his testes to his cock end. Carlos, sensing this, withdrew his mouth and wanked the cock aggresively up toward its owners stomach. He released it all over his belly and chest as Mandy put on the squeeze and pushed her finger harder into him. Johnny felt his arse tighten against Mandy's finger as he felt the pain of release along his prostate.

When he had calmed from his orgasm he returned his gaze to Olivia, then to Mandy, then Carlos,

'Thank you,' he said, 'That was a nice experience!'

'Told you so,' mocked Charlotte between panting, looking up from Janice's cunt and Harry's cock momentarily. Janice lay below, in silent euphoria, as the monster penis pushed slowly in and out of her; watching Carlos and Johnny intently between sporadically sucking Charlotte's clit as Dan fucked into her from behind. She reached up to squeeze Dan's balls as he pushed his cock into her and he grunted with delight as he shot his cum into Charlotte at her added touch. Johnny wondered if she'd been watching all the time, as he'd had his eyes closed in heterosexual denial for most of the blow job, and he instantly became horny again. His cock stiffening and his mind focusing on his wife and Charlotte, but first he had to clarify something. He looked to Carlos,

'Does this mean I have to suck your cock now?'

Carlos smiled mischievously at Johnny,

'No way man! I'm not gay you know?' and burst out laughing, with Mandy and Olivia joining in. Johnny felt annoyed, briefly, but then saw the joke at his own expense. They had broken down his prejudices in the cleverest of ways; prejudices that Johnny didn't even believe that he had. He was glad, or at least his cock was, and he finished the night with Janice, Charlotte and Harry in a private room, to allow his wife to experience more of Harry and he, Charlotte. He came twice more as they helped suck, fuck and wank the girls to orgasm after orgasm. It was the perfect end to their first sex party.

The party came to a close at 8 a.m. when people were tired, well fucked and well happy. Some stayed on to sleep, then party at the barbeque, but Johnny and Janice decided to leave and go home to talk. They held hands, kissed and giggled the whole three miles that they had opted to walk, watching the city come to life as they floated through a semi-reality somewhere between unconditional love and detached insanity until they got to their house.

Once inside they showered, made a bed up in the living room, shared several joints, while talking about their experiences and agreed the boundaries to this newfound freedom that they shared. They talked for hours and reassured each other over any remaining insecurities that they had, before giving each other slow oral sex and holding each other tightly as they made love until they came together; and as they fell asleep in each others arms Johnny felt, for the first time in years, that they truly were meant for one another.