The First Time

Story Info
A horny wife's sex life.
6.2k words
3.67
58.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many years of marriage; our sex life was almost gone, we were having sex ones a month or less, and was kind of boring. He just got on top of me; pound me for a few minutes and finished, while cleaning up myself in the bathroom, I will use my consul, (vibrator) to pleasure my self.

I was at that age when women wanted to be sexually desired and to have lots of sex to feel young. But I can't even remember the last time my husband Bill gave me an orgasm, and even though I was horny everyday, I was not going to cheat on him, I love my husband.

So I convinced him to do role playing, and we start meeting on bars as two strangers. After flirting for a few minutes we'll passionate hug and kiss, and would walk out of the bars in each other arms, sometimes he would put his hand on top of my ass to show the men in the bar his conquest.

I always felt attracted to tall men. My husband is 6'2", 190lbs. blue eyes. I'm a petite woman, 5'6", 120lbs, big emerald green eyes, slender body, nice skinny legs, and breast size 34, with nice nipples. I have a nice rounded cute ass, that my husband had been begging me for years to let it enjoy it, but there is no way I will let him fuck me from my behind.

I try not to tan my body because I love my milky white skin, my pubic area is full of black hair and sometimes I let it grow because I like to see the contrast of my snow white skin against the mountain of black hair between my legs. Also hoping to get my husband horny, but nothing got him excited about me anymore.

The role play was good for me I would go out wearing short skirts, small blouses with generous open front, to show off my breasts. After meeting at the bar we'll go to the near motel, where we'll do the second part of our role playing. Sometimes I will be a cheerleader seducing my college teacher or my coach, other times I be a nurse, a secretary, and even a dominate woman. We had lots of sexy fun.

Two weeks ago; I was having a drink waiting for my husband at a bar.

"Hi sexy, you look astonish," a man whispered in my ear.

"Thank you," I answered, smiling.

The man put his arm around my shoulders and said:

"I would love to kiss your whole body."

"Hmm, that's sounds exciting," I replied as the warm feeling between my legs got bigger, I could even feel myself getting a little wet. Well, I had been horny the whole day. I even played with myself during my lunch hour thinking about the last sexual encounter with my husband.

I felt the man hand softly grabbing my ass. I let him fondle my behind hoping that will get him more excited, I even tease him by slowly moving my ass in his hand. Then I felt his hand caressing my legs, I stand up with my legs open to allow him better access to touch my body. A moment later, his hand went all the way up to my intimate part. I tremble a little feeling his hand moving my panties aside to fondle my clit.

I was very excited, and horny as hell. The bar was full of people, and I had my husband caressing my pussy. He had one finger inside my vagina and one caressing my clit, the ecstasy and anxiety was incredible, though secretly I was hoping somebody was watching us.

"Let's go to my place," the man whispered at my ear, kissing my neck. That's when I realized that something was wrong, because my husband didn't have facial hair.

I turned around to look at the man, he kiss me in the mouth the moment I turned to face him. Maybe were the drinks I had, maybe was me being so horny all day, but I found myself reacting to the strangers kiss. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I started sucking it, to let him know that I was into sucking. Then I slid my tongue in his mouth and he gently sucked.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is John," he answered.

"Where you live?" I asked.

"A block from here," he answered.

"Take me there," I quietly said.

We walked out of the bar kissing and hugging each other, when we got to his place he continued the touching, caressing and fondling my whole body. I was in ecstasy when I felt his hands taking my clothes off my body till he got me totally nude. While he was kissing my mouth, his hands was caressing my whole body, I felt him playing with my tits and my pussy. He slid two fingers in my vagina and was moving it in circles, and then slowly he moved down my body and starts to kiss, lick, and suck my clit.

I was going crazy I had never had a man doing these things to me, eating my pussy and finger fucking me at the same time. He lifted my bottom a bit as his tongue started licking my entire behind, he start from my clit, then my vagina, and all the way to the little eyehole of my ass. I guess he noticed how excited I felt when his tongue in my ass because he concentrated his attention on the little eyehole of my rounded behind.

He inserted a finger into my ass. I was trembling in passion. Now I had a finger in my vagina, a finger in my ass, and his mouth was in my pink pussy. I was loudly moaning, "Mnnn, mnnn, mnnn" and was having multiples orgasms, am sure he was drinking all my juices.

We changed positions in bed, and I was able to take a good look at him, he was older than me, maybe in his late forties or early fifties, he had big brown eyes, and a fit athletic body.

"How tall are you?" I asked, panting slightly.

"I'm 6'3"," he answered.

"How much you weigh?"

"230lbs," he answered.

"You have a great body," I said.

"Thank you, you too," he answered.

I was kissing his chest, and slowly going down on his body. He had a moderate amount of hair on his chest, his whole body was hairy. Finally I founded what I was looking for, his dick. It was huge, much bigger than my husband.

I begin at the dick head, kissing and licking, going down and around the shaft to his big balls. I continued the kissing and licking of his cock and balls for awhile. Then I open my mouth and started sucking. I start at the head; I like to feel the soft meat of the cock head in my mouth. Then I begun seriously, passionate sucking the cock, (my husband loves it when I get this horny) I just close my eyes and keep sucking, and sucking and sucking. I tried to deep throat the whole pole the way I usually do my husband, but it didn't fit in my throat.

After sucking him for a long while, he lifts me up and turned my body around leaving me on all fours, like a little cat.

I felt his tongue again, licking my pussy and ass eyehole, then he began to slowly slide his big dick into my vagina, I felt his tool opening my sex, it felt very tight but delicious. I don't know how many times I came, but it was one orgasm after another. Then I felt as he pulled out of my pussy, and start rubbing his dick on the little hole of my ass.

I wanted to tell him that I don't do anal sex, but the delicious felling of his hand caressing my clit and pussy keep me quiet. Slowly, very slowly, he introduced the head of his cock in my ass, I felt a terrible pain and I tried to pull him out of my body, but he strongly grabbed me and pressed my body into bed. He continued the penetration, I start screaming and crying, but he didn't care about my pain, soon, I felt his pubic hair rubbing my behind and I understood. I had his whole dick inside my ass.

I was quietly crying I didn't know what to do. I just stayed immobile in bed feeling his big cock going in and out of my ass. Minutes later; I noticed that the pain was gone, and now it was a delicious sensation feeling the man moving his body inside me, especially when he was pulling out. I guess he noticed that I was trying to move my bottom because he eased the force of his hold. I was trying to lift up my butt when he was pushing in, to allow him to go deep inside me, but he was a big man and I was not able to move much.

"Hun, can we change position?" I asked.

"Of course, baby," he answered.

I lay on my back, and he put my legs on his shoulders. He begun pounding my pussy, I was moving my hips around to give him a nice view of my body and to receive his dick deep inside me. Rivers of cum was coming out of my pussy, then he pulled out of my vagina and slide his cock in my ass, he introduced three fingers into my pussy, and his thumb was rubbing my clit.

"Hmm, hmm, hmmm," I was moaning, feeling an immense pleasure. This time he introduced the whole cock in my ass and was fast banging me, I feel an intense delicious pleasure as if somebody was pulling my hair and the skin off my body, and I exploded as a volcano eruption, the cum was coming and coming out of my body, till I faint.

I don't know how long I was unconscious, maybe a minute or more, by the time I woke up he was kissing me in the mouth.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked.

"Yes, love," I answered.

I noticed that his dick was still in my ass, and I begun moving my bottom to give him pleasure. Soon; he was pounding me hard again, then I felt his dick getting hard as a rock and a hot flood wet my ass, he pulled out and finished on my breast and face, I had never had a facial before, I had never let my husband do that to me. After John cum on my face, I sucked his cock again to make sure I drained every drop of sperm out of his body.

After cleaning up my body, as a good woman I cleanup his body with a wet towel, and I began sucking his dick, till it got hard again. This time I sit on top of him, I was riding his cock, and kissing him.

He pounded me for a least another hour, I don't know how many orgasms I had, all I know is that I felt weak, my ass and pussy was sore, but I was very happy.

"Hun, you can finish anytime you wanted," I said.

"Did you have enough, are you totally satisfied?" he asked.

"Yes love," I answered.

He pounded my kitty as hard and fast as he could, I felt his cock getting harder and harder, I knew he was about to cum inside me, but at the last minute he pulled off and put his cock in my mouth. I sucked as fast as I could, and a moment later I felt the first flood of cum shooting into my mouth. I tried to pull out, but he strongly grabbed my head and forced me to swallow his cum. I guess I liked to be dominated because after he grabbed my head I kept sucking his cock, sucking and swallowing his heavy warm cum.

After he finished the second time; I decided to go home, we agreed to see each other again and exchange phone numbers. My legs were weak and trembling, my pussy and behind was very sore. My pussy lips were swollen. I was in pain, but very, very happy.

When I got home, I took a warm bath and went to bed, my husband was already sleeping.

After thinking about John and the things he did to me, I was totally convinced to see him again. I will never tell my husband, I love my husband very much and don't want him to suffer because of my infidelity. Besides; he will never fuck me and make me feel the way John did.

That night I sleep like a baby, with a happy smile on my face.

This was my first anal time, my first facial, my first cum swallow, and my first time cheating on my husband.

Part two.

Having John in my life was the best thing that happened to me in a very long time. I was seeing him one or two times a week. Each time was great I was going home exhausted but happy. Having a facial, swallow, and anal become a normal thing for me, John make me feel comfortable about my sexuality.

Is true what people say: "good things don't least forever" two months later John was transfer to work in another city. My husband had stop our role playing two months before, I didn't care because I had John, but now I was back to my boring sex life.

One day while walking my little dog in the park a young guy stop his jogging and said:

"Hello"

"Hi," I replied.

"Nice dog," he said.

"Thank you," I answered.

"What's his name?" he asked.

"Fluffy" I answered.

"What's your name?" he asked.

I looked at him for a moment he was young, tall, and skinny, about my son age.

"My name is Julie," I answered.

"Nice to meet you Julie, I'm Lukas, you're very pretty," he said.

"Thank you," I answered, feeling flattered.

"I have seen you in this park many times," he said.

"I come here a lot, to walk my dog," I answered.

"It's something I wanted to tell you," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to be in bed with you," he said.

I got to admit I become a bit nervous, I wasn't expecting him to say that. I wanted to walk away and forget about this kid, but instead I quietly said:

"Why?"

"Because I find you very attractive, and sexy," he answered.

"I'm a married woman," answered.

"Your husband wouldn't know, he doesn't need to know," he said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm nineteen, am going to college," he answered.

"Bye Lukas," I said, and walked fast to my car.

"Bye Julie, think about what I said, it would be fun," he said.

I went home and took a cold shower, trying to take the young man off my mind I didn't want to imagine me having sex with him; he was one year younger than my son.

The next time I saw Lucas in the park was two weeks later, by that time my horny body had convinced my mind that it was okay to have sex with a guy more than half my age.

"Hi Julie," he said.

"Hello," I answered.

"Had you thought about us?" he asked.

"No," I answered, smiling.

I guess my smile was eloquent because he said:

"I live across the street, come with me," and gently grabbed my arm.

"Okay," I answered, and walked with him to his place.

Lukas was a great kid, he kissed and licked my whole body, and he ate my pussy for a very long time. I discretely moved my butt to feel his tongue in my ass and he understood my desire. After having a couple orgasms I become very horny, I start licking and kissing his handsome face and slowly went down on his body. He had a nice long cock, not as thick as John but thick. I closed my eyes and deep throat his entire cock. Then I kept sucking and sucking till I felt how his cock got super hard and the flood of hot cum started shooting in my mouth.

I kept sucking his cock till I drained the lost drop of cum, to my surprise his dick didn't go soft, it stayed very hard as if he didn't finished. I lay flat on my back he lifted up my legs putting them on his shoulders and began pounding my pussy. He continued the hard banging of my pussy for a very long time. I had to bring my legs down in bed because I was feeling cramps.

I lost count of my orgasms he had been fucking me for at least two hours, and my pussy was all sore, even my pubic area was in pain. Then he turned me around facedown in bed, lifted up my bottom to his perfect high and blasted his entire cock in my little asshole.

"Aaaayyy," I scream of pain.

Though his cock was not as thick as John, I had not practiced anal sex for a while, well, since John left about six months ago.

"Honey, take it easy," I said.

But he was young he didn't listen to me, and continued the hard pounding of my ass. I was able to relax my ass muscles and my asshole sized to his cock thickness, now it was no pain, he put his hands on my shoulders to have a good grab of me and was stroking my ass as if he wanted his cock to cross all the way to my mouth. He fucks me in the ass for about an hour, I was delighted, and my body was out of cum already. So when I felt his hot sperm wetting the inside walls of my ass, I enjoy it. His cock got soft this time, that make me happy, it make feel good about myself, at my age I was still able to go the distance with a nineteen years old kid.

"Why did you finished in my ass?" I ask him.

"I don't want to get you pregnant," he answered.

"Oh, you're so sweet," I said, and kissed him in the mouth.

"You're fantastic," he said.

"Thank you, darling," I answered and tried to suck his cock, but he stop me.

"I had enough for today, comeback tomorrow," he said.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, I need sex everyday," he answered.

"I don't know if I can come tomorrow," I sad.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Darling, I am married, remember," I answered.

"So, when I will see you?" he asked.

"I will try to come here two times a week, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yes, but I want more," he answered.

"We see how my schedule goes, if I can come more often I will, but I can only promised you two times a week," I said, thinking that my body need it time to recuperate, specially my sore pussy and ass.

Once again, I was a happy woman. Lukas was nailing my ass two three times a week, I developed feelings for him. He was a good kid, I began paying his apartment rent so he didn't have to work, and be able to concentrate only in his education, and of course, me.

"We got to do it, it'll be fun, you will like it," Lukas said.

"I don't know, darling," I answered.

Lukas had been suggesting adding another guy into our sex life; he said any of his friends from college would do it.

"I already showed your photos to them, they think you're hot," Lukas said.

"Why did you show my pictures to them, we agree the photos were for you only," I answered.

"Because you're beautiful, they didn't believe me that you're my lover," he answered.

"They saw me naked?" I asked.

"Yes, they love you," he answered.

"I guess we can try it," I said, always trying to make him happy.

A week later:

We start it our usually steamy hot sex, we gave oral each other for awhile, and then I got on top of him and begun riding his cock. I was busy French kissing him, and didn't notice when his friend Alex slip into the room. By the time a saw him, Alex cock was near my face, I look surprised.

"Go head, suck, he's my friend Alex," Lukas said.

"Hello Alex," I nervously said.

"Nice to meet you Julie," answered Alex, with nice friendly smile on his face.

"Go head Julie, I already told you about this," Lukas said.

I open my lips and slowly start kissing and licking Alex dick head. I was still thinking that having sex with two men at the same time was not decent, but minutes later my Puritanism run away and I was passionately sucking Alex cock.

Lukas was under me, pounding my pussy and sticking a finger into my ass, while Alex was fucking my mouth, having the three holes of my body pounded at the same time made me crazy horny. Lukas was right this was a fantastic idea, my pussy was all wet, and my juices were running down to my ass. Lukas was fondling and sucking my tits, I felt his hands on my shoulders. That's when I realized that something was wrong, if Lukas had his hands fondling my tits, and Alex was grabbing my head while fucking my mouth. Whose hands were in my shoulders and what did I had in my ass?

I pulled off my head from Alex cock and turned around to see who was behind me.

"Relax, that's Tony," Lukas said.

"But," I was not able to finish my sentence, Lukas kiss me in the mouth.

Lukas had control over me his kisses were pure honey to me. Besides, having three young cocks inside my body was like a dream come true, I continued the sucking of Alex's cock. They fucked me for a very long time and they took turns to stroke my pussy, my ass, and my mouth. The room was a bit dark, it was times when I wasn't able to tell whose cock I was sucking, or who was poling my pussy and behind, till I fainted.

When I woke up, my husband was in bed with me, I got scared.

"Relax my love, everything is okay," my husband Bill said.

I thought I went home and we were in our bedroom, but I looked around and recognized Lukas room.

"What you doing here?" I asked.

"Enjoying your fun," my husband answered.

"What you do mean?" I asked.

"Julie, my love, I know how sexual you're, I can't be at your sex drive level, and don't want to be selfish and denied your satisfaction," my husband answered.

"So you knew?" I asked.

"Yes sweetheart, I know about John too," my husband answered.

"Oh Bill, I am so sorry," I said and began crying.

"No honey, don't be sorry, am okay with this," he answered.

12