The First Time - A Hot Wife Story

Story Info
Our first real hot wife encounter.
4.4k words
4.37
91.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
491 Followers

The standard caveat; if you are triggered by infidelity, cuckolding, or the hot wife / slut wife behavior or lifestyle, hit the back button now.

This is the most detailed account I've written of our first actual hot wife experience.

I'm going to summarize some contextual background here, but not all the detail.

For those who've read my other pieces, my wife and I have been together a long time, decades.

KK was never happily monogamous, even from the time we started dating, and both of us had numerous affairs.

During our engagement, more specifically for the time it was broken off, events occurred that left me obsessed with the idea of KK having sex with other men.

Between our individual affairs, my obsession, time, understanding, acceptance, individual and mutual counseling, we eventually arrived at what is commonly known as "the hot wife lifestyle" in our relationship.

This was by no means an overnight, or spur-of-the-moment event.

Evolution to the point of KK openly having sex with another man, with me present was a decades long process.

The transition to this point in our lives was long and winding.

From pillow-talk, mostly me whispering fantasy scenarios of KK having sex with strange men in her ear, to the early phases of acting on these fantasies was not a straight, or easy path.

In spite of years of my own obsession, seeing KK having sex with another man, the actual first time was an intense, shocking, life-changing experience.

Even in the face of knowing about KK's sexual past, some knowledge, as well as suspicion of her infidelity, and "easing into" actual hot wife activities, it was still a gut-punch.

In the year or so before this event, we'd experimented; sex with each other in semi-public places, sex with each other, same-room, or "soft swinging" in lifestyle clubs, exhibition and mutual masturbation sessions with other strange men, KK dancing and being groped by dance partners, and similar encounters - but not "the real deal."

This is the account of our first "official" hot wife experience.

It is written from my perspective - as an observer, so there is little dialog.

If you're expecting character development, and complex plot, there is none in this story.

This is an attempt to document my eidetic, but slowly fading memory for posterity, not an attempt at a literary masterpiece.

Our first full-blown hot wife experience was during a combined business-pleasure trip.

The encounter with a stranger was unplanned, unscripted, and completely unexpected.

KK had the opportunity to accompany me, as we had overlapping business needs in the same destination city.

Our plan was to attend to our individual business issues, and have a couple of "date nights," unrelated to business, intermingled into the trip.

We were staying in an upscale resort hotel with a nice bar / lounge / dance club.

Near the end of the trip, we had our last planned "date night," intended to be nothing more than a nice dinner, some cocktails, and dancing, followed by a more or less vanilla sex encounter, just the two of us.

KK is sexually triggered by hotel / motel stays. There are a variety of underlying reasons, which I won't go into here.

Suffice to say that a hotel stay always comes with sex for KK.

We were both dressed up, and I still recall vividly KK's appearance.

The two of us had gone shopping earlier in the day.

We'd found a boutique that she seemed enthralled with.

It was terrifyingly expensive, and the staff was attentive and somewhat high-pressure. The visit reminded me of buying a luxury car.

That boutique was full-line; it had dresses, formal wear, sportswear, shoes, lingerie and accessories, clearly designed as a one-top take all your money establishment.

The "shopping experience" was protracted, and I indulged KK, trying not to think about the inevitable costs.

KK ended up with a complete outfit; a dress, lingerie, shoes, some costume jewelry, and a new handbag.

On the positive side, she looked amazing, spectacular in the outfit.

The centerpiece was her dress, a black cocktail number - she called it a "fabulous LBD!" - Little Black Dress. It was indeed fabulous.

The dress was classy, but hot, and it fit her perfectly. It had thin shoulder straps, was sleeveless, and featured her magnificent cleavage. It was also on the short end of the spectrum relative to hemline, but not too short.

We've had a long running inside joke, about "hooker dresses" and "stripper shoes," and this dress was just short of earning the "hooker" label.

The lingerie wasn't that complicated, a matching set, with a black decollate bra and high-cut panties, very feminine and lacy.

When she was being fit for the bra, she had the sales associate ask me to come back to the dressing area, because KK had a question.

KK opened the dressing room door, wearing the bra and panties, and the sight was pure, instant hard-on.

KK smiled and said, "Does this make me look too slutty?"

Once I was able to form words again, I said, "No, you're beautiful."

KK smiled again, and said, "Good. Go back and sit down in the nerd chair, I won't be long."

For those unfamiliar, the "nerd chair" is that awkward chair often found in apparel shops and departments, used to park bewildered, bored boyfriends and husbands, who've been roped into "helping" a woman shop for clothes.

Once KK was out of the fitting room, the obligatory hunt for accessories and shit got underway.

KK engaged me in that hunt, with minimal objection.

I think to humor me, she asked, "Stockings, or pantyhose?"

I said "Stockings, of course. Sexy ones... because, oh, those legs!"

I convinced her to go with a garter belt and stockings - instead of black, they were more nude/taupe, to expose KK's sexy, shapely legs and provide some contrast against the black dress.

The shoes completed her outfit - spiky, strappy, high-heel sandals.

KK talked me into buying her a string of black and white synthetic pearls, interspersed with gold-plate beads, matching earrings, and a new purse.

The whole experience took nearly two hours, but I was stoic, figuring the reward to come later, as a wife who feels sexy and hot acts sexy and hot, and that leads to the big payoff in bed.

I damn near died when I settled the bill - nearly $1,500. I kept a poker face when I pulled out my Amex and signed the receipt.

Later in the evening, KK let me watch as she dressed in her new outfit.

I've always fetishized watching women dress, especially KK.

As a finishing touch, she put on her panties last, over the stockings and garters, teasing me, "You never know when I might need to get these off in a hurry..."

She sat in the desk chair, and had me help her put her heels on, allowing me to run my hands up and down her nylon-covered legs, and even let me have a little fingertip feel of her pussy through the crotch of her panties.

KK stood up, spun around, and asked me, "Well, how do I look?"

She was stunning!

I said, "You look so beautiful and hot I don't want to let anyone else see you..."

KK said, "Well, you are going to take me out, wine me, dine me, and dance with me, and maybe you'll get lucky. Let's go now, before you dribble in your pants..."

She was pointing at my crotch, at the tent that had formed there from my throbbing-hard cock.

We left the suite, and I managed an embarrassing hobble to the elevator, hoping my hard-on would subside before someone saw us.

We enjoyed cocktails, and dinner at a nearby restaurant - on the cab ride back, KK nudged me with her elbow, then placed her hand, which was in a tight fist, in my lap.

KK unclenched her hand, and placed her panties on my lap.

My cock cock hard, knowing my sweet, hot wife was now sans panties.

I turned to her, took a big sniff of the panties, laughed, and put them in my pocket. KK turned beet-red, wearing a sort of pursed-lip smile.

Once we were back at the hotel, we went the lounge. The hotel lounge had a very upscale bar, dance floor, and DJ, and it was not quite packed full.

We enjoyed another drink, and danced a couple of songs.

Earlier, I'd let KK know that I would have to take a short break, about an hour, to handle a critical business call with overseas colleagues in another time-zone.

We'd originally planned to go back to our hotel suite and take a break while I was on the call.

We were having a good time dancing.

KK was having an especially good time.

She loves to dance, me, not so much.

KK was being asked to dance by many strange men, some even bold enough to ask to "cut in," and she was thoroughly enjoying the attention.

I thought about my panty-less wife, dancing with all these strange men, and wondered if her pussy was getting wet, if it was making her hot, being bare and vulnerable, if anyone she'd danced with knew her pussy was exposed under her sexy dress.

Thinking about the possibilities had me hard, distracted, and horny.

When it came time for my call, we both decided she could stay in the hotel club and dance, I'd return, and meet her in the club when my call was over.

I left KK sitting at a table, nursing a drink, and went to our suite.

About an hour later, just as my call was wrapping up, there was commotion at the door to our suite, and the door kind of burst open.

It was KK, tipsy from the booze, with a strange man in tow.

She drug him inside, kicked the door closed, turned to look at me, then turned away, toward the guy, and whispered something in his ear.

KK turned back to me, and said, "You can watch."

Then she turned back to the stranger, and they started kissing!

At first, I felt like I was going to pass out, like my heart had stopped.

It was completely, totally unexpected.

The two of them kissed for a few minutes, before KK broke the kiss, turned to me and said, "You can help. Unzip my dress."

At first I was too stunned to react, and I didn't immediately respond to her request.

KK said, "Well, don't keep us waiting - unzip my dress!"

Without saying a word, I walked toward them, unzipped the dress, lifted the little straps away from KK's shoulders, and helped the dress fall to the floor.

KK said, "Pick it up, and put it on a hanger - don't just leave it in the floor!"

I did as requested, retrieved the dress off the floor, found its hanger, and went to put it into the closet.

When I turned around, KK and the stranger were embracing, kissing again.

They guy had his hands on my wife's nearly bare ass-cheeks - having removed her panties earlier, she was that much ahead of the game.

My cock was rock-hard, but I felt nauseated, woozy and overheated.

KK turned toward me - the guy was fumbling with the clasp of her bra. He managed to undo it, and slip it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

At first her eyes were closed, then as the lacy bra dropped away, she looked at me, almost through me, and smiled coyly.

KK was now virtually naked in the stranger's arms. His hands were roaming, from her breasts to her crotch, and my cock was straining in my boxers.

Simultaneously, I felt like I was struggling for breath, nearly in panic not knowing if I should intervene, or let the inevitable proceed.

KK turned back around, and began to strip her newfound friend down, first his shirt, as he kicked off his shoes, my wife grappled with his belt, unbuttoned, and unzipped his slacks.

She knelt, pulling them down off his hips, finally over his ankles, leaving him standing in just his briefs and socks.

KK turned back toward me, and pushed her bare ass into his groin, rubbing herself against him through the briefs, while he groped her big boobs.

At first she was looking at me, eye-to-eye, almost a stare.

Then KK turned back toward him, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of his briefs, then pulled them down past his hips, kneeling to the floor in the process.

The guy's cock sprang out, curving upward, hard - he wasn't huge, but he wasn't below average either.

My heart was in my throat, and in that moment KK took him into her mouth, slowly, her hands on his ass-cheeks, pulling him closer, taking the hard cock deeper into her mouth.

I felt like I was going to pass out.

Somewhat by reflex, I shifted positions, toward the head of the bed, perpendicular to where KK was kneeling, to get a better view.

I bumped into the nightstand, almost knocking it over - KK stopped sucking him and sort of glared at me, then returned to her blowjob.

KK was doing him slowly, deliberately, fondling his cock and balls, teasing the guy's cock with her tongue and slips, taking his dick down her throat to the point of gagging, then withdrawing, slobbering all over his cock.

Watching was both amazingly erotic, and gut-wrenching. My stomach was in a knot.

KK would pause, occasionally looking at me - I decided it was not for approval, things had already gone too far for that - it must've been to gauge my reaction.

The guy eventually clasped KK's head in both hands, and began vigorously fucking her mouth.

KK stopped him, rising from the hotel room floor, and pushed him onto the bed.

She joined him, mounting him in a 69-position. Her ass was toward me, and the guy buried his face in my wife's pussy to lick her.

I watched for a while, then moved around to the foot of the bed so that I could watch KK suck and lick his cock.

After a while, she lost concentration - I could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm, and as her moans intensified, KK started panting out, "I'm cumming. Oh God I'm cumming..."

KK's eyes rolled back in their sockets, and I had a spontaneous orgasm, spewing jizz in my boxers.

I felt hot all over, like I was burning up with fever, and nauseated.

KK hopped up off the bed and hurried to the bathroom.

I could hear her pissing, gushing into the toilet, and from experience thought it was probably a combination of holding in her pee, and probably a little bit of squirt, which happens when KK is highly stimulated.

The strange guy was just laying there on this back, cock jutting up, erect, and twitching.

I could feel the wet blob in my boxers spreading, and looked down to see that it had seeped through, staining my slacks.

KK came back to the room, hopped into bed, and immediately tried to mount the guy - the attempted position, squatting down on him, combined with the fact she was still wearing her heels caused a problem, KK toppled over backward, nearly falling off the bed.

After she got her balance, KK said, "Be a dear and help me off with my heels...?"

I did as she asked, taking her shoes off, leaving her in just her stockings and garter.

As I slid the last heel off, KK said, "Stop me now, or never..."

I was frozen in stunned silence, my mind was racing, and before I was able to respond, she'd rolled back, and was on the balls of her feet, hovering over the stranger's hard cock.

I realized that my obsession, my long-running fantasy was a heartbeat away from realization - KK was going to fuck this guy, and I was going to watch.

I was on my knees, and felt my pulse, heard it pounding in my ears, and then KK did it - she slowly squatted on this man's cock, letting it penetrate her.

I can still remember every millimeter of that first penetration.

His glans, wrapped by KK's labia, pushing past her lips.

The stranger's cock-head, inserted in my wife's wet pussy.

That moment of penetration seemed like it lasted forever.

I felt a kind of insanity; some desire to yank her off this strange cock, overcome by the desire to push her down, forcing it deep into her pussy.

I was in disbelief. I was finally, after decades, seeing my wife take a strange cock. I don't think I will ever forget that instant.

She lowered herself some more, taking his cock up to the circumcision scar, followed by slowly sinking onto the shaft of his cock, until he was balls-deep inside of her.

KK stayed like that, motionless for a moment, before she turned back toward me, for one more look.

My wife gave me a little smile, licked her lips, then turned away from me, and started to ride the stranger's cock.

From that moment onward, it was like I wasn't even in the room.

KK was fucking him like she was in heat.

I experienced a whole spectrum of emotions and feelings, including another spontaneous, hands-free orgasm, cumming in my pants, watching my wife fuck him like a wild woman.

More than once, I felt like I was going to throw up, or pass out, going from the feverish feeling of burning up, to being cold enough to shiver.

When he came inside of KK, I nearly passed out.

From my vantage point, I could see his ball sack tighten.

I tried to say, "Don't cum inside her!"

Nothing came out except for a hoarse, distorted, guttural sound.

His thrusts were meeting's KK's, and I knew he was cumming in her pussy.

I fell forward, into the foot of the mattress, and felt my vision blur, and my head pound.

By the time I was up on my knees again, the fucking had stopped.

KK was off of him, and his cock was still semi-erect, kind of tipped over, touching the inside of her thigh.

Between her spread legs, I could see her parted labia, with a glob of cum dripping down in a long, runny string, onto the guy's belly.

KK turned and looked at me again, just a glance, then turned away.

She started whispering something in the guy's ear, but I couldn't hear what.

He said, "Yes. Do it."

KK turned around, and started to massage his cock and balls, while he was probing her pussy and ass with his fingers.

She said, "That's it... right there... do it..."

I gathered he was stimulating my wife's pussy and ass with his fingers - KK kept working his cock and balls, and pretty soon see was hard again.

I unbuckled my belt, and undid my pants, to free my own cock from the cum-splatter mess in my boxers, and started to stroke myself, watching them touch one another.

It looked like the guy was almost fully erect, and KK started to lick and suck on his cock-head. She got distracted, and stopped, as another wave of orgasm came over her.

KK sort of fell face forward onto the bed.

The guy rolled over, flipped KK onto her back, and got between her legs.

He got her positioned so that her calves were up, on his biceps, and plunged his cock into my wife's pussy, and started fucking her.

KK's head was arched back, toward the foot of the bed, and her eyes alternated between closed, then open, rolled back in the sockets, while the stranger fucked her.

In short order, KK came again, and I blew my load all over the side of the mattress, listening to her moaning and vocalization, "Fuck me! God yes, fuck me! I'm fucking cumming! Fuck me!"

Sparing the blow by blow, they fucked in every position he could get KK into; doggie, missionary, prone from behind, variations of cow-girl, and even another hot 69-session.

He finally came in KK's mouth, in the dominant position, atop her while licking her clit.

Then it was over.

KK was laying on her back, panting, her head rolled to one side, eyes closed, for the moment, spent.

Without saying a word, the guy went to the bathroom, returned after a few minutes, dressed, and left us alone in our suite.

Then I took my turn, using her mostly limp-as-a-noodle body, jacking off on her tits, fucking her used pussy, and rubbing my cock on her lips and face.

It wasn't love-making - it was pure sex, just fucking.

I was overwhelmed with lust, and strange thoughts, like trying to fuck his cum from my wife's pussy, to somehow rid or vacate her of his jizz.

My mental state was that if I could pump her so full of my cum, it would displace this stranger's sperm from her.

I had so many orgasms that night I "dried out," and couldn't cum any more.

jw_kk
jw_kk
491 Followers
12