The First Time Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife and camper next door show off.
2.3k words
4.33
64.1k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
402 Followers

After our little adventure that morning Beth was very quiet. I could tell when I looked at her she was deep in thought about what had happened that afternoon. I could tell she was as unsure about how hot her showing her self off had made her.

A little before sunset the campers next door walked over to see if we would like to have a drink with them. Of course I told them, come on over. I could see Bill looking at Beth with a look of wonderment at what he had seen earlier and the whole thing came rushing back at me. I still didn't know if it turned me on or pissed me off that this man had seen Beth almost necked, but I could see by the look in his eyes When he looked at her he liked it.

I noticed right away that Marjory didn't have on a bra and as she moved and talked to Beth her nipples got very hard. She caught me looking at them a couple of times and blushed. Did I see her give them an extra little shake? Wow I didn't know for sure, but she sure has nice tits, I thought to my self

I got us all drinks and as we all set around the camp fire I noticed right away that Bill had made a point of setting across from Beth and from where he was setting he could get a good look at Beth's legs. His wife Marjory set to one side and I set to the other side of her. Marjory was talking to Beth about how her man Bill would have her running around out side necked to if she would give him the chance. But she just though she was too old and fat to turn any one on but me. As she talked about how she would probably wear more revealing things if she had a figure like Beth's I set in silence listening and watching Bill.

He couldn't take his eyes off of Beth's legs.

We talked for a while about just stuff, camping fishing and things when Bill's expression changed. He became kind of nervous and much more animated in his conversation. I had been talking to Marj and noticed she was out of beer. Here let me get you another beer, and taking her empty I got up and went to the ice chest. Bill are you ready for one to? I ask him turning back to look at him as I did.

Looking back at the three of them I realized why Bill had gotten so nervous. There set Beth with her legs crossed, with her ankle at her knee, setting like a man would set and the leg of her shorts had fallen open! Bill could see almost her whole pussy! Her sweet shaved lips plainly on display. Could she know she was showing her self to him I wondered to my self as I got the beer for every one.

I grabbed the beer and set back down looking at her, thinking she doesn't realize what she is showing him. I think, well after this morning IM not going to make a fuss and just passed out the beers. I make Beth reach for hers across Marjory and as she dos she moves her legs, so I think ok that's better. But IM hard! Watching her has made me very hard. I can't believe IM liking some one else looking at my wife. I should be pissed off. I should be kicking his ass. But IM not.

IM turned on. Very turned on by the whole thing. How fare will she go I wonder?

Seeing Bill looking at Beth has me all worked up. Bill gets a disappointed look on his face and looks at me. He then realizes that I knew he was looking at my wife's pussy. At first I saw fear in his face but I must have looked like it was ok because he relaxed and joined right back into the conversation.

The lady's went to the bathroom and Bill and I made small talk. I can't remember the last time Marj went with out a bra he told me. I think to day has helped to loosen her up about turning forty. I hope so any way. It's sure nice to see her this way. I laughed and said I was seeing a whole new side of my wife to.

Upon returning Beth told Marj about a swimsuit she had she thought would look good on her. Come on you can try it on she said, and started to the tent. Once in side Beth zipped up the door but left the window open, the setting sun shining right in and on the two women.

I got Bill and I another beer and set next to him facing the tent. We both watched as my wife went through some bags. As bill and I watched he said, IM sorry I was staring at Beth, I just looked up and there it was for me to see. I didn't mean to stair at her. God I wish I could get Marjory to dress like your wife. It's so hot when she flashes like that.

I think you're about to get your wish I tell Bill and nod over to the tent. He looked up just in time to see his wife take off her top. He sat there with his mouth open and watched her take it off and her shorts and panty's to put on the swimsuit my wife was holding.

Marjory's breasts were not as large as Beth's but her nipples was hard as rocks. She had a full bush that looked like she trimmed it but did not shave. She had long legs and a very nice ass. We looked on Marjory put the outfit on, both of us silent for fear they might see us staring at them from the dark.

The swimsuit was had a t-back bottom that slipped into the crack of her ass like it was made for her butt only. The top wasn't much more than two peaces of half-dollar sized material that didn't quit cover her nipples. I recognized the suit as on Beth usually only wore in our back yard or when we were on the boat in a privet cove.

Beth told Marjory how good she looked as she put the suit on and then said I know what it needs. She then pulled off her loose off the shoulder top and gave it to Marjory to put on. Now Beth's beautiful breasts were there for us all to see. They jiggled and move as she handed the top to Marjory to put on. Bill and Marjory both looking at her breasts as she moved about watching them shake with every move.

It was getting dark and Beth turned on the Coleman lamp in the tent. She then pulled down her shorts and is standing necked. She says to Marj, my sunburn is killing me. Would you mind if I put this dress back on? I think its dark enough not to be so shear. Marjory, sure its ok. Bill and I watched as she pulls her dress on over her head. Beth turned so the light was in front of her and she faced us while she pulled on her dress. Holding her arms above her head, giving Bill and I a full good look at her dollar sized pink nipples and shaved pussy.

Bill is plainly turned on by what has happened and IM hurting IM so hard. I can't believe IM seeing this. It's like a dream as I watch our wives dressing. Not knowing we are watching them? I wonder? How can they not know we are looking at them?

Marj said, I am going to show Bill this outfit, and out she comes. She asks us what we think and we both tell her how good she looks. She pulls the top she had on as a cover up off asking Bill if the suit bottom was to small as she was not use to a t-back bottom. Bill could hardly talk as he told her how fine she looked.

Up close her bottom was smooth and looked so soft as the sting from the t-back panty slipped into the crack of her ass. Her breasts just barley contained by the little peace's of cloth straining to hold them in.

Do you think there ok? Can I keep them? Bill was plainly shaken up by what he was seeing said to her. Oh yes you can, please keep it, and I could see him adjust his self in his pants as we watched her go back into the tent.

My god I don't know what's happened to her but she hasn't ever done any thing likes this before! Oh man I love it, he almost shouted to me.

I watched Beth, thinking to my self, IM sure she knows we can see her. She is standing there half-necked as Marjory opened the tent door. Both of us were looking into the window watching what these women would do next.

Bill loved it we could here Marj squeal as she want back into the tent. Beth finished slipping on her dress and as we watched Marjory changed back into her cloths. Beth turned and I was sure she looked at me. Her and Marj smiling and laughing as they came back to the fire.

Beth was right her dress was not so see through as it had been in the day light but if she moved just right the fire light would show shadows and it was probably one of the sexist things I have ever seen her moving around in that light. Showing a little of this seeing a little of that.

I was so hard my balls hurt and I must have leaked a cup full of pre cum watching all of this. Poor Bill was beside is self and could not keep his hands off of Marjory as we spent the next hour visiting. I watched as he slipped a hand up into her blouse and whispered in her ear for a minuet. Marjory said she was tired and thought it was time to turn in. Bill was taking off Marjory's cloth as they walked back to there camp. I knew it wouldn't be long before he was banging the hell out of her!

Alone in camp again I ask Beth to get me another beer and when she brought it to me I ran my hand up her leg feeling her pussy as I did. She was soaking wet! It was running down her leg a little and I pulled her to me. Feeling her big tits as she came down onto the blanket I was on. I started kissing her and pulling up her dress at the same time. Neither of us speaking as I pulled it higher and higher until she was exposed from her tits down. As am I looking at her she started to touch her self.

First she ran her hands up her legs touching her tummy then back down to the top of her pussy feeling her lips as I watched.

It soon was too much for me, watching her rub her self and as she put two fingers in her pussy, I took out my dick and started to rub my self. Slowly watching her masturbate. Watching her face change as she got closer and close to cuming.

Beth took her other hand and started to play with her clit, she put another of her fingers in her self-making it three. Looking at me as I jacked off in front of her for the first time in years.

Suddenly she was grunting and cumming rolling onto her side humping her hand. Her eyes glassy with lust. Beth laid there for a few minuets trying to catch her breath. Then she pulled me to her taking my dick in her had guiding me into her from the rear. I started to fuck her slowly trying not to cum when she pulled me out and holding me in her hand guided me back into her bottom.

We had had sex like this before but this time I just slipped into her. I don't ever remember her being so ready for anything as this. Me fucking her in her sweet ass. I started slowly, moving in small strokes when she hissed at me, hard fuck me hard please! Oh please fuck my ass off please.

I pulled her up to me by her hips and plunged into her reputedly. Beth started to cum from way down deep inside. Growling until it was a low-pitched howl throwing her self onto my dick until she could thrust back no more. She fell onto her tummy pulling me down with her. Grunting with each thrust, I fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel her start to cum again and as she did I emptied my balls into her sweet ass! Filling her like I had never filled her before.

We lay like this for some time as I softened and fell out of her. My cum dripping down the crack of her ass as it did.

We held each other for a while never speaking about what had happened just loving each other. I pulled the blanket over us and we slept right there. It was as if we were afraid to let go of each other.

The next morning my sweet wife dressed in her usual conservative outfit of a loose blouse and jeans. She acted as if nothing ever happened. Neither of us spoke about her showing her self off. We didn't even talk about how hot the sex was

Nothing like that happened again for about a year.

But that's another story.

mseaking
mseaking
402 Followers