The First Time Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife's shorts turn see-through in the sun.
2.3k words
4.3
63.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

It was almost a year before anything happen again and I had a lot of time to try to figure out how I felt about what had happened that day at the campgrounds. I knew it turned me on a whole hell of a lot to have her showing off to other people. What I didn't know was if I wanted it to go farther than just showing off.

One day we had went to the store and Beth had worn a simple blouse and bike shorts. She never wears panties under these shorts because I hate panty lines on her. Beth has the best ass I have ever seen. Anyway, as we started to load things into the back of the van she climbed up inside to help load. She was on her knees and as she knelt and bent over in the van her shorts stretching tight across her bottom. I turned to hand a package to her and as I did the sun hit her butt just right, and bang! Her shorts became see through! I don't mean shadows ether! I mean it was like she had on shear panties! It was like she was necked!

I just stood there looking at that ass, watching her as she put things away.

Beth I can see right through your shorts!

Do you like it? Laughing as she wiggled her ass back at me?

No baby you don't under stand they are so shear it's like your necked. She looked at me smiling.

Ya right, you wish, just hand me the rest of the stuff.

Ok, you asked for it. I tell my self, and give her a box. As she turned back to the front of the van a man pulled up into the space by us. He all most couldn't park as he looked at my wife's ass, her shorts barley covering it in the sunlight.

He took a lot of time getting out and locking his car, the whole time staring at Beth. He could see her butt outlined in her shorts and as she bent way over her cheeks spread showing him both her pussy lips and that sweet little pink ass hole of hers.

I had an instant hard on as I watched him take one last look walking away. Thinking to my self, yep that's my pussy and you can't have it!

I pulled Beth out of the van and threw in the rest of the stuff as I moved her to her seat. I pulled her to me as she set down kissing her and rubbing her thigh up to her pussy feeling the softness of her mound.

Hay calm down their mister!

Beth the man that parked next to us just saw every thing you have! I mean every thing to!

I took her hand and put it on my hard dick letting her feel what it had done to me to watch him seeing her, looking at her nakedness. I kissed her softly.

Oh your full of shit, you cant see anything through these. As she said this she was looking at her leg in the shadows of the vans interior.

Take your shorts off and hold them up to the light.

I think you just want me to get me with my pants off she laughed.

She looked at me like I was a dumb ass, and took them off.

Give them to me. Look you can't see any thing. Now watch this, and I pull them tight across my arm. Bingo! Shear shorts.

Ho god mister IM sorry! I didn't know! Did he really see my whole ass?

Yes your ass and pussy lips. Just like you didn't have any thing on. When you bent way over he could see your pussy opening and even your sweet little ass hole!

I handed them back to her so she could put them back on. Beth was blushing a little but got a funny look in her eyes.

I should have listened to you. IM sorry, I guess we have to go home so I can change.

She looked at me with that funny look and smiled as she said that.

No I think we can continue to shop. They are not shear unless you bend over in them and then only if the light is right. You just have to be careful.

Ok I will be careful, she said. How long have you known you could see through my pants?

Just a few minutes I promise. Man you should have seen the look on that guy's face! He sure liked what he saw, and believe me Hon, he saw it all!

Beth was quiet for a few minutes, deep in though as we drove off.

What if he had tried to touch me? If he could see me that well he might have wanted to feel me to.

No way! That's my pussy and if some one sees it that's one thing but ant no body touching it but me!

Just checking. I just wanted to be sure my love. This could be fun I think.

As we went from store to store I told her how much I liked her to show off for me and if some one else saw what we were doing so be it but no one was to touch her ever but me. She agread with me that it was fun to show off and she said she definitely didn't want another man in our bed.

We shopped here and there and from time to time Beth would look at me and bend over. But with no sun I could only see shadows and shapes. It was a lot of fun for both of us and as we played this game Beth became braver and braver. Finally going into a bathroom and coming out without her bra. Her big tits swaying as she walked up to me.

Is this ok?

Oh god Beth I love you!

Where to now? She asks as we left last store.

I think we need to go to the Home Store to see about that new flooring you want.

Ok lets go. Do you think I should put my bra back on?

Oh hell no you look awesome. Just remember when you bend over what you'll be showing. I think the lighting in there will show right through your shorts.

Beth and I walked around the store until she found some plants and bent over. I was right, shear heaven! I could even see the out line of her pussy lips!

Looking at me she smiled.

I guess by how hard you just got the lighting is good here.

She walked to another plant this time bending at the waist. As I looked at her ass and pussy her blouse fell open from the bottom and I could see her tits right up to her nipples! It was like she was necked standing there watching me and smiling back at me!

Oh shit that's a lot showing there! I looked around, is any body seeing her!

I looked back and she was still smiling at me.

Look at the bulge in your pants! You really do like this don't you?

Dam Beth be carefull! We could go to jail for this you know! It's called indecent exposure my love.

We spent the next half-hour with Beth bending and squatting all over the store. It seamed to me I kept seeing the same sales guy around a lot but I didn't think any one else might be seeing her little show for me but me. I was in heaven as she showed off for me!

We moved to the flooring area and just as the sales guy walked up Beth bent over! Yes it was him that same sales guy I thought was watching us, and he was looking right at her ass. Beth didn't notice him as she squatted and spread her legs open showing her pussy lips to this man as she talked to me about the flooring. She dropped to one knee and bent over giving him a prefect look down her blouse at her tits.

He spoke and with a surprised look Beth stood up. Looking at me then smiling as she talked to the sales guy. Knowing he had just been given the show of his life! The sales man was mesmerized by Beth's every move. He could not take his eyes off of her, even when he talked to me he looked at her. Beth was careful now only bending once so he could see her tits, not wanting to show him any more but she knew he had seen it all. As Beth turned her back to me bending over, showing me her ass and him her tits. I looked at her pussy and it was wet! There was a big round wet circle. Beth was so turned on she was leaking through her pants!

I quickly told the sales guy we would come back and pulled her away. I watched his disappointed look as we left.

What's wrong? Where are we going?

Her eyes had a look she only gets when she is very hot and I rushed her to the van.

I have to touch you! I need to feel you in my hands, I need to feel that wet pussy of yours and I couldn't do it there.

Beth climbed into her seat and I kissed her, not waiting I put my hand in her wet crotch. Feeling her swollen clit. Its hard little head sticking out, ready to be touched. I felt her through the wetness of her shorts rubbing her. Suddenly she garbed my arm, pushing my hand harder into her pussy humping wildly as she came. Cumming in her shorts, soaking them even more, covering my hand in her juices. Grunting and shaking hard, like it was coming from her very center.

As Beth was cumming she had reached into my pants, feeling my hard cock, grabbing it and pulling it. I came right there in my pants. I cum so hard I though I was going to pass out right there in the parking lot. I to was grunting like the animal I had become. Thinking of nothing but feeling my wife's pussy while I was standing their cuming.

We held each other for a second as the waves of passion left us. I looked around to see if any one noticed us playing with each other. I could see the sales guys' head in the store door. Looking at us. I knew he couldn't see from there but I wondered if he could tell I had just fingered her right there in the parking lot! I jumped in the van and we drove home, not talking, just holding hands. The smell of sex strong in the van as we went.

As we pulled up to the house I told Beth, take off your pants. I want you to walk in with just your top on. Looking at me with pure lust in her eyes she did as I ask taking off her shorts.

It was only about 50 feet to the door, but she had to stand there as I unlocked it! Getting out of the van she almost ran to the door and there was her necked bottom for the entire world to see. She was standing with her back to the street as I walked up.

Turn around while I unlock the door.

Oh god mike I cant IM scared to death. That old guy across the street is always watching us when we pull up.

Turn around or I won't open the door.

Oh shit ok, ok,

I unlocked the door and in she goes, laughing at what we had just done. Her face still flushed with lust.

I moved to her pulling down my shorts as I did, taking her in my arms I kissed Beth telling her how I loved her. I turned her so her back was to me.

Bend over!

Pushing my dick into her still wet pussy I enter her in one smooth stroke. Sinking all the way to my balls. Feeling her womb as her tight pussy easily accepted me. Her juices flowing out of her as I pushed in.

This is was making love; this is was fucking, just plane hard animal fucking.

I pull her tight to my hips and buck into her. I here her grunt from my pounding into her depths feeling her suck me deeper with each thrust. I don't think IM going to last long as I lust for this woman's pussy. I can feel Beth starting to cum on my cock, I feel her spasms start way down deep inside.

Oh god, oh god! Don't stop please IM so close oh gooddddd iits here oh, oh hard yes Mike oh yes!

I start to explode into Beth as I feet her cumming on my dick.

We lost control and fell to our knees. Me slipping out as we did. I was still shooting and sprayed on her back and ass as we landed on our knees. Laughing, crying, grunting all at once.

I pulled Beth tight to me and told her again I loved her, and held her as I could feel her still shaking from her climax. Beth turned to me kissing me, looking into my eyes.

I love you to.

We held each other for a little while. Not talking just holding on. Laying there on the living room floor.

It was her who spoke first.

Ok Mike we are going to have to make some ground rules about this new game of ours.

I know. I tell her as I pull her even closer to me.

I think this is just the start of this game.

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers