The First Time I Ever Scored

Story Info
Hot chicks bribe him with sex.
827 words
3.46
40.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutsby8
rutsby8
1 Followers

I have always been kind of a dork, and I was in my junior year of college and I had not yet scored. My sister was in her freshman year, and she was at the same college. One night, she was throwing a huge party at her sorority house. So, I decided to make an appearance in hopes that I might stumble across someone wasted enough to sleep with me. Hours passed by and I had no luck. I then decided to just go to sleep in the bathtub (I was very drunk). So, after a few minutes, a couple of my sister's friends she had since elementary school came into the bathroom A) because chicks ALWAYS go to the bathroom at the same time, B) to re-apply make-up, or C) to shoot up. What? I was as shocked as you are. At first, I couldn't see them and all I heard was one of them say, "You got the shit?" Then, a I looked around the shower curtain and saw them just about to shoot up.

"Holy shit!" I screamed. I couldn't believe this was happening. I have known these girls since my sister knew them, and I never would have suspected them of anything like this. Since I screamed, they noticed me sitting in the tub and got very nervous.

"Josh, you CAN'T tell anybody about this. Please!" said the one named Alison.

"Yeah Josh, PLEASE! If anyone finds out, they're probably gonna narc us out!" chimed Jenny. As they were begging me, I couldn't help myself from staring at their breasts. By now I had forgotten about trying to get laid, and suddenly I wanted a hot dog. The problem was that I was too lazy to drive a few miles to get one. So, as I was staring at their boobs, I slurred, "I won't tell anyone. I won't tell anyone as long as you do me a huge favor." They noticed I was caressing their bodies with my eyes, and they figured I wanted sex.

"Okay, Josh. I bet we can make it up to you." As Alison said that, she winked at her friend Jenny. Jenny got a look in her eyes that seemed to proclaim, "What are you DOING?" Then, the two huddled in the corner and whispered to one another. I could hardly make out what they were saying, but in retrospect I think Alison was trying to convince Jenny that this might not be bad. I might be huge and thus able to provide them with some pleasure. The whole time, I thought they just guessed that I wanted a hot dog. Then, they turned toward me and said, "Okay, just come with us."

"Alright, here's five bucks," I said. They both looked at each other confused.

"No, you don't have to pay us," said Jenny, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a bedroom. Then, they told me to lay on the bed. By now, I got the jist of what was going on. They walked into the bathroom and came back in a bit, and they were completely naked. This was the first time in my life I had seen ever seen a nude chick, let alone two. Then, Jenny said, "I think we will have sex first, and then you can choose which one of us you want to fuck." My penis almost immediately went hard. They got onto the bed in front of me and started making out. It was so hot. As they made out they grabbed each other and caressed each others bodies. I almost spooged right there on the spot.

Then, Jenny started to work her way down Alison's body. She was licking and kissing her perfect breasts, and then she got to the pussy. She dug right in. Alison moaned and moaned with delight. I was hornier than I have ever been. Alison's moaning turned into a high-pitched, sexy, yelp as she came in Jenny's mouth. Then, it was Jenny's turn to come. Without me even needing to say anything, Jenny came to me. She stood on her knees with her crotch just above my hard cock. I grabbed her legs and she lowered onto me. I had my hard pulsing cock in her pussy, and it felt damn good.

She started not bouncing, but sort of gyrating her hips. Surprisingly, I didn't come for about 10 minutes. Jenny kept having orgasm after orgasm. Soon, I felt it deep in my body. I was about to come. All the while, she never stopped moving. Then, my juices ran up my engorged cock and out the top, filling her with my heat as the intense pleasure filled my entire body. Then, Jenny got off and Alison licked my cock clean. They got dressed and left. years later at a reunion, they said they never had sex like that again and we found a room and got it on again.

rutsby8
rutsby8
1 Followers