The First Time I Lost My Flower

Story Info
My story on how I lost my flower (Virginity).
9.1k words
3.97
12.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Time, I ever Made Love (Written In 3rd Person) ( Real Story)

It was a beautiful, hot summers day and in the town of Northolt; it was situated just outside of the city of London and in this place lived a stunning woman named, Natasha. She had just turned eighteen years old; she was craving what it would be like to finally get some dick inside of her as she wanted to make love, so badly to her first boyfriend on that day. She was forced to wait three long months, which seemed unending; because her boyfriend Daniel was not eighteen until this very day.

Natasha was a very attractive-looking, adolescent woman; she possessed ebony long silky hair, which combined a pair of the most exotic and deep sensual black opal eyes. To go along with those radiating eyes, she had a smile that could warm any icy sanctuary into a magnificently balmy, safe-haven. Along with her beautiful face was a body, which every guy at school wanted to fuck. It was athletic-toned and chiselled like a statue of a delightful princess from a fairy tale. Natasha had recently gotten a beautiful silver metal-piercing inside of her belly button. It was in the shape of a ring that went through her, navel-region and out at the top. Soon as Natasha had turned an adult age and could purchase any tattoo that she wanted; she already fathomed what she treasured to get inked on her tail-bone. It was a very beautiful-looking tattoo of the Goddess of Harmony called Ma'at to watch over her. Natasha's parents did not like this idea; but her mother and father supported and embraced her no matter the choices she made in life as Natasha, was their baby girl. Her heritage is an exotic mixture of Romanian and English, which made Natasha, have such an exquisite look to her. She knew deep down that she could fuck any guy at school if she ever wanted too. Nevertheless, she decided only one guy at her school was deemed worthy of entering her sacred cavern.

Currently, in Natasha's life, she had recently completed school. Natasha simply loved Dungeon & Dragons and Fighting-type dungeon-based video games. She was profoundly extraordinary to most girls growing up. Natasha loved gaming as well as playing basketball and getting physical. She was marvellous and appeared essentially untouchable at both of these two hobbies. Natasha outshined some of the boys at her school and made girls jealous of the attention, which she was getting. Natasha had another undisclosed hobby that only her boyfriend Daniel, knew about; the secret was her love for writing. She maintained it as a secret as most people would think it was an unrealistic, dream.

Natasha was a spirited and blooming bird; she had set an action plan in stone. Her action-plan was to study and become a Chartered-Accountant. She was impressive with numbers; her grades were all A's in everything she achieved in mathematics. So Natasha decided to work this job while she masters, her writing craft. Natasha could have emphatically been a Pornstar, a naked Glamour Model or a Clothes model or anything along those lines, as she was that beautiful. Notwithstanding, Natasha chose not to sell her body out to this line of work and kept to her action plan.

After she was alone in her bedroom again; she slips into some sexy, crimson red Lingerie that he had bought her for the occasion, as it was her eighteenth birthday day present. The lingerie was a red corset top that needed no bra and connected directly to her red, stockings. The Sun glazed through the window of her bedroom making her look like a crimson-coloured goddess, with the only cool place being the black haven of her opal eyes. Next, she gazes at herself in front of her big mirror, and after plainly seeing the reflection of herself she starts to think out loud to herself, 'I never knew clothes could make you sexier, than being naked... he is going to fucking love this... If he doesn't ravage me first, I am so taking charge tonight... who cares if I am a virgin, I am taking his virgin cock tonight!'

Then her telephone rings, and it is her boyfriend Daniel, "Natasha, remember my present, "Please wear this for me tonight, and put something like a night robe over the top as tonight I am cooking you a romantic candlelit, dinner... then I am going to give you a nice sensual full body, massage to relax you. After that, I want to sample that divine, pussy of yours again, but this time I want to feel what it is like to be one tonight when my large cock, finally is allowed to enter it!"

"Oh My God... Daniel, talk dirty to me some more, fuck... I am already wearing it. I will be wearing my nightgown with it as it is red, but tell me more what you want to do to me, you fucking sexy, bad boy!"

Natasha's pussy started to get so freaking wet, and she never knew she could talk dirty like this. Her innocent mind is slowly being corrupted, by the thoughts of being fucked hard for the first time by Daniel's big cock, "Oh Natasha, you are a bad-girl today... I wonder why as I run my tongue down your collar-bone and to the side of your neck and I kiss you more on it!"

Her pussy becomes moister between her legs. She slowly rubs her smooth and fully-shaven pussy up and down; after sliding her hand inside of her red knickers, as she listens to those naughty words. Next, she licks her lips seductively at the mirror pretending, Daniel was standing right in front of her. She continues to rub herself, and she then thinks about how he combined the dirty talk with romance. Natasha then thinks to herself quietly, 'I want him to show me the passion... he has been building up over the last, two years.'

She then takes her hand from her pussy, and sucks on her wet, juices and moans softly, "Mmmmm," making sure Daniel, could hear her suck on her finger.

"Fuck, Natasha... you are a fucking naughty, girl. Is that your divine juice, I can hear you sucking?"

After, she hears those words, "Wouldn't you like to know?" she says teasingly.

"I better stop, as I am going to collect a gift for you before I come to your house!"

"Gosh, you are such a tease, Daniel... what is this gift... you have for me!" she shouted excitedly.

"It would not be a gift, would it... if I told you, my Sugarpuff!"

After Natasha hears those words from Daniel, she then puts her hand over her, pumping and raging heart, as it filled up with lust and love. Next, she smiles joyfully and starts to think to herself as she replies to him again, 'Oh, Daniel... I love you so much! Especially, how you are making this day all about me, which is so selfless!'

A cheerful, tear begins to trickle down Natasha's left opal-eye; as she knows it is both their special day, today.

Natasha, replies as she wipes the tear from her face with, "Oh my sexy, Honeybuns... I cannot wait for the gift, but most importantly to have you inside of me tonight. You have deemed yourself worthy over the last two years. I promise to wear this to perfection, only for you. Please come over at 19:00 as I need to finish my makeup to look flawless for you!"

"Natasha, you are perfect, and makeup only adds an extra layer to your beauty... I am going wear something nice for you, but you have to wait, until seven, Bye Sugarpuff!"

"Aww, too cute, I will see you in one hour, and I cannot stop thinking about you, Bye!" she replied in an excited tone of voice, as she puts the phone down in anticipation and not being able to wait that long.

Natasha takes her trusty-makeup set from the top draw from her chest of draws as she sits on her bed; Natasha's bed is coloured-white with red roses, drawn onto the sheets and pillowcases. The bars on the headstand are coloured-golden. Meanwhile, she is doing her make-up, she starts thinking, aloud to herself, 'I will finally lose my virginity tonight and in my bed!'

Natasha then thought to herself some more, 'This is exactly perfect for me, am I truly the luckiest girl in the world?' as she sat on her bed continuing to apply her make to herself and knowing this is where she grew up and slept her entire life.

Natasha first applies some pink eye-liner; she takes her time, always looking at her reflection in her smaller and personal mirror on top of her table. Her mirror is in the shape of a heart, which hangs just above her hard-wooden table and it is situated next to the table is her chest of draws. Natasha places all of her sexy underwear in the top drawer of this, particular cabinet, along with her makeup set.

Natasha finishes up her eyeliner and then moves on to a light-coated, pink lipstick; she always prefers to wear light-pink or light-red as it doesn't make her look too, slutty, and it matches her eyeliner perfectly. She doesn't take too long as she has gotten good at the glamour lifestyle in the last two years. Natasha then moves down to her nails and paints them the same light-pink colour to match her facial beauty; she looks like a walking goddess right now. Next, Natasha decides to paint her toenails as well today. She knows that her boyfriend Daniel, is going to be massaging her thoroughly and that he will be gazing at every inch and curve of her astonishing body.

She finally finishes all her make-up and grabs her, red nightgown to wear over the top of her lingerie; just like he had asked her too. So that he, could only see the stockings and not see the crimson red, corset and knickers.

After she had finished all her make-up; it was 18:55 and she had to wait five minutes, which seemed like an eternity to her, 'come on, I know I said 19:00, but you don't have to arrive exactly then, I only wanted 45-55 minutes!' she thought aloud to herself.

Finally, her doorbell rings; she opens it and sees her loving boyfriend, Daniel.

Her boyfriend had short black, hair. It was a French-crop style. Daniel had a warm and gentle smile etched on his face, and he had no beard; solely fully shaven features. Daniel is about five feet and eleven inches, tall. So, he is slightly taller than Natasha, as she is only five feet and eight inches tall. Daniel also has a nice-toned, body as they work out together, two or three days a week. Also, Daniel is wearing a very, nice blue, checkered-shirt, along with black, trousers, and shoes. He wanted to look nice for Natasha and not be dressed, in casual clothes.

Daniel is standing there on her doorstep and in his right hand was holding, a lovely vase of pink Roses as he greets her, "HI, Natasha... you look, absolutely fucking gorgeous, pardon my French!" her pink-coated lips, curl into a warm and loving smile as she sees the vase, full of roses.

"No, I know roses are your favourite flower... but, red is cliché so, I went with pink, my love and I am going to take... what you want me to take!" he winks at her slyly, as he then hands them to her. They quickly embrace in a warm cuddle as she takes them from him, with her right hand; she smells them, briefly, "Mmmm, lovely!" she says as they enter the hallway to her house.

"Babes... I am going to put the flowers, in my bedroom, okay?"

"Sure, Sugarpuff!"

Natasha takes the vase of flowers with her upstairs and enters through her bedroom door and places them onto her table, which is next to her bed quickly; meanwhile, Daniel, goes into her kitchen to starts to cook their meal. Daniels pulls out one of the chairs for her to sit while he waits for her to return. Natasha returns and see's his amazing-chivalry, and she then sits her cute ass in the chair and waits patiently for her dinner.

Her Kitchen is very posh as it was recently, redone by the government, free of charge; the bonus of not owning the house, but renting from the council. It has a nice-fitted sink of stainless, steel and sideboards. A large, dinner table was situated on the left side of the kitchen as they eat; usually as a family, but it was not a mandatory, requirement.

Natasha, shall I surprise you with the dinner or would you like something specific, darling?"

"Baby, I would like the meal, which we talked about having as I like to try anything once. Please try your best at the Smoked. Salmon Potato Cakes with Herbed Crème Fraîche!"

"Anything for you... baby girl. Now please turn off the lights for me!"

Natasha pushes her index finger down onto the light switch. A visual sensation of profound obscurity then fills the kitchen. Next, the luminescent-white gaze of the full moon, which was gleaming through Natasha's, Kitchen window could be seen. Now with the full moon presenting some minor-light, Daniel was able to take a few candles out of the drawer, along with a box of matches from one of the cupboards. The cupboards were, built into the bottom of the stainless-steel sink. Natasha's family always kept a few candles in reserve, in case there was a power cut. Daniel takes a match from the box of matches and strikes it. Next, he lights the candles with a match letting them flicker and giving her the romance, which she truly deserves.

Natasha gets lost in her mind as she gazes into the flickering, flames, feeling the warmth of the burning sanctuary near her skin. She starts to think what the sensation will feel like when he is finally able to do more than just lick her, 'My god, he is here, we are alone... I am trembling with fear and excitement as, I want to feel, what it is like to finally experience sex! He has licked me many times before and that felt, fucking good can it feel even better than that, gosh!'

However, Natasha and Daniel both agreed to wait until they were both ready and for it to be special for them; meanwhile, Natasha waits for Daniel to cook her dinner.

"How, was your day, darling?"

"Daniel, my day was very nice, and you made it even more perfect for me. I studied some more towards my AAT, as I had recently learnt I need to spend seven years on this... if I do this right I will be fully qualified at the age of 25!"

"Wow, you have your whole life planned out already... I know I want to get into computing and engineering, so I will look at courses over this week and see what is good for me. Dinner is ready, love. Now let me serve my, beautiful princess Natasha, who will one day hopefully, be my queen!"

"If you play your cards right and we are together for a long time, and I feel you are the right one for me, I will happily spend my eternity with you until the day I die. We don't possess a crystal ball and cannot see into the future!" replied Natasha.

Natasha knew deep down inside of her private-haven that Daniel wanted to marry her sometime in the future. However, Natasha will only marry once, and she wants the right prince to share her life with, forever.

"You, can bet on it!" replied Daniel.

Both of them continue to talk to each other and have fun in general, giggling at everyday-life. After thirty minutes are up Daniel then serves, Natasha the meal, which she wanted so much.

"Thank you, Daniel... this looks delicious, and you cooked it just for me. Aww, the best boyfriend ever!"

"No need to thank me... please taste it, Natasha!" as he places the kitchen towels with a knife and fork to go on top of it.

Natasha cuts open part of dinner with her knife and tastes it briefly, 'Wow, my boyfriend can, cook, maybe, I need to keep him around!' she thought to herself.

"Daniel, this is delicious... but there is something else, I want to taste later!" which nearly makes him, spit his food out.

"My God... what has gotten into you, today... I have never heard you be this fucking naughty before... are you really, Natasha and not an evil twin?"

Natasha smiles and says, "You, promised me a massage tonight and I hold you to it!" she giggles again as she seductively licks, the juice from her food out of her lips, teasing him.

His smooth member begins to get hard; underneath the table, as she entices him with everything, she can use to her advantage

Daniel hides the fact that; he is hard for her until he has to stand up and put the dishes in the sink.

'Oh, my... I made him rock hard for me, already, least he won't have that problem of getting it up, she thought to herself,' still a little frightened, but excited to make love and have her virginity taken for the first time tonight. They, finish their meal up, which they both enjoyed very much and Daniel then takes, the dishes to the sink.

"let me, help you with the dishes, Daniel... it will get done much faster, with both of us doing it!" she walks over to him, and they wash the dishes together.

He, places his hands over her hands, helping her wash them and as soon as they start finishing the last dish; they put them down quickly, on the draining board.

They both grab each other with pure passion and start exploring each, others mouth's and play tonsil, hockey with their tongues, "Mmmm, Natasha... I want you so much!" he then lifts, one of Natasha's leg up against him. It peels out of her robe a little as he sees her red-coloured stocking; he then just gets more excited for her. Daniel cannot wait to see Natasha later in the outfit; that he had bought for her.

"MMMM, Daniel me too, Baby!"

She moves her, medium-sized and pink-coated, fingernails through his silky, hair. Natasha tickles the back of his neck, and she then slides her tongue deeper into his mouth, 'Fuck... I can't get enough of him right now. I have never been this horny before, shit!' she locks her lips and bites on Daniels, bottom lip.

Daniel caresses her leg over her stockings a little, enticing her more; if she needed a second invitation to get wetter for him. She is freaking dripping under those crimson, red knickers as they continue to roll their tongues over each other's tasting vessel, 'Oh fuck I want her so bad now, I love this new side of my sexy, Natasha and she is my girl!'

"Mmmm, Daniel!" moaned Natasha, as she moves her arms locking around his neck and then crossing, over both of her wrists locking Daniel in place as they continue to kiss, "don't undo it yet... save it for the bedroom!" Said Natasha, as she felt Daniel tug, on the ties of her matching red, robe.

Daniel traces her layers of hair as they kiss, lathering it, and then clutches her by the face and looks into her gorgeous, opal-gemstones, as he pulls away from her eyes, "My God, Natasha... you are so perfect... I could never lose my virginity to anyone else, but you... I love you so much!"

"I love you too, and I can't imagine losing my flower to anyone but you, as well and its time for us to go to my bedroom. So you can caress every inch of me, as you promised me on the phone!" She declared, as she looks him into his hazel, eyes that are almost ready to shed, tears as they were both so happy.

Next, she places her lifted-leg; back down on the kitchen floor, as she leads him quickly through the hallway and up her stairs by his hand.

'Oh, my God... this is really, happening tonight. She is taking me to her bedroom all alone, and Natasha is finally going to give up what has been so precious to her for eighteen years to me!' He thought to himself as they ascended the stairs and passed her bathroom and walked through her bedroom, doorway.

The landing had one light, and she did not even bother to turn it on, as she knew exactly where to go, as Natasha's bedroom was situated, down the end. It was a small room, and as Natasha had gotten older, she stopped sharing a room, with Vasanta to have even more privacy.

She doesn't even close the door; as she knows her parents and sister will be gone at least another hour or two and the Massage will be part of their foreplay. Natasha slowly starts to take off her robe and gradually displays some of her astounding body trapped inside of the sexy, crimson red lingerie. As the robe, falls gently onto her bed stood a sculpture of a princess dressed in pure red and the only cool place on Natasha, was the obsidian, sanctuary known as her eyes. She, lets him see her full behind, first, she does this on purpose to entice, Daniel.