The First Time I Noticed Ch. 02

Story Info
Ian and Alexis take the next step.
4.4k words
4.72
70.4k
134

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
248 Followers

Chapter two of the adventures of Ian and Alexis. This chapter picks up right where chapter one left off.

If you haven't yet read Chapter One, you might want to do that now before you read on.

For those that have read it, I'm sorry for the long, long delay.

All characters are over 18.

**********

She told me I "might" like that, and it had to have been the greatest understatement I'd ever heard. I had just had the most mind blowing blow job in my young life, from my sister.

"Holy shit, Lex," I said, "that was completely amazing. I nearly passed out."

"Good thing you didn't," she said, "because we're not done yet."

I suppose I knew that. For one thing, I was in bed with the hottest girl I'd ever been with. She was, in fact, the hottest girl I knew. My sister. Life had taken a very strange and sudden turn this morning.

For another, my recovery time was pretty short and my cock would be ready for another round before long.

Finally, while I had just had a breathtaking orgasm, Alexis had been left hanging. I couldn't let that happen.

Apparently Alexis had no intention of letting that happen, either. She gave my balls a gentle squeeze then crawled up the bed to meet me face to face. Once again we began making out like crazed teens, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. She was squirming on top of me, writhing and twisting, mashing her tits into my chest and grinding her pussy on my leg. I could feel how wet she was, and smell the intoxicating aroma of her arousal. The sight of her exquisite body, the very thought of it, started to arouse me again. I couldn't decide what enticed me more, her beautiful tits with hyper-sensitive nipples, or her amazing, perfect ass. After only a moment's hesitation, I decided to go with one of each, my left hand massaging a breast while my right found a firm, fantastic, sculpted cheek.

She shuddered when I found her nipple, gasping between kisses. "Oh," she said when I circled the throbbing little thimble with my fingers. "Ahhh," when I squeezed her tit in my hand, then pinched her nipple in between my thumb and forefinger.

"Don't...oh...forget...ah...the other one," she uttered between gasps, breathless. She was thrashing now, and humping obscenely against my leg.

"That," I said, "would be a crime."

I rolled us both over. With her under me now, I slid down and lowered my mouth over her other nipple.

"Oh...that's so good," she said, still squirming under me. Reluctantly, I took my hand off of her ass.

"Nooo," she cried.

"It's OK, Lex, I have somewhere better for it," I said as my hand found its way to her thighs.

"Oooo," she said. "You do! Now just a little higher."

"All in good time, Lex," I said, and put my lips back over her nipple, sucking hard and then nibbling gently, still massaging her other breast and nipple, and still working her thighs with my other hand, and slowly working my way up to her dripping pussy, then slipping gently away.

"Ugh, no!" she screamed, grabbing my hand and dragging it to her pussy. "I can't take it," she said, "touch me NOW!"

Who was I to argue? My sister needed me. My smoking hot, dripping wet sister, needed me. I wasted no time and started working her pussy with my fingers, rubbing her outer lips while working my middle finger into her center.

"Oh God, oh my fucking God that's good," she gasped, twisting beneath me now. I was barely able to keep my hand in place, but managed to work my thumb onto her clit. She twitched, thrashed, and groaned when I made contact, my thumb still rubbing circles on her clit while my middle finger worked into her tunnel.

"Oh God, Ian, don't stop," she screamed, "please don't stop."

But I stopped.

"Nooo!" she groaned. "Please."

"We don't want the fun to be over that soon, do we Lex?" I hadn't completely stopped, and was still teasing her with my fingers and licking and sucking on her nipples between words. My other hand returned to her amazing ass.

"No, ah, yes, ah...ohhh, God..." she muttered, barely coherent.

"After all, Lex," I said, "it's only right that I return the favor."

She looked at me quizzically, groaning in frustration as my mouth left her nipple behind, then comprehension dawned on her face as my kisses trailed down across her belly, both my hands now caressing her hips and sides, reaching up to cup both breasts, and squeezing those perfect globes, my fingers gently brushing across her nipples. My mouth descended below her navel, leaving a trail of kisses as my chin came to rest in the tidy little landing strip of hair above her pussy.

"Do it, Ian!" she said. "Please! I need you so bad right now."

She was thrashing below me, flexing her hips and trying to bring her pussy closer to my mouth, which was just inches from the promised land. I squeezed her breasts hard, eliciting another groan, then lowered my head just enough.

I can't describe the sound she made as my tongue touched her pussy. In fact, I could barely hear it because she had clamped her thighs over my head and was squeezing so hard I could barely move. But my tongue was still free and I made the most of it, alternating between swirling around her clit and lapping up the juices that were now flowing freely from her. God, she was delicious.

"Oh my fucking God, Ian, don't you fucking dare stop," she shrieked, finally releasing the headlock she was holding with her thighs and thrusting her hips at me with a barely restrained scream.

Eating her now was like a being on a crazy carnival ride as she flailed about under me. I had to reluctantly let go of her breasts so I could hang on to her hips and ass to keep from getting thrown off. "No!" she howled as I let go, and followed it up with "oh, God" as I grabbed her ass and dove back in with my mouth.

Looking up, I saw her put her hands - which had been violently twisting the sheets - onto her breasts and start mashing them and pinching her nipples. This was so hot to watch that I became manic, attacking her pussy with my mouth, penetrating her with my tongue, then sucking on her clit and massaging it with my tongue, then drinking up the flood of exquisite cream streaming from her.

I went on relentlessly as she continued to switch between thrusting her pussy into me and putting my head in a vice-like grip between her thighs - her smooth, strong, creamy thighs. I could die there. Her taste and aroma were intoxicating, and her pussy became my entire world. Everything else faded away but the need to make her come. I worked one hand all the way under her ass and found her pussy with my fingers while I went after her clit with my mouth and tongue.

I heard a muffled scream as her legs squeezed hard. Her whole body tensed, then shuddered, then collapsed. Her legs falling away from my head, I could hear her gasping for air as I slowly dialed down my efforts, now just gently lapping at her, not wanting any of her mouthwatering nectar to go to waste.

"Oh...god," she said breathlessly, still gasping for air. I looked up and met her eyes. "Ian...that was...amazing."

Her whole body was glistening with sweat. She was still trembling with each new touch as I explored her body, but as her breathing slowly returned to normal I became increasingly aware of my own body. My cock had recovered while attending to Alexis, and was starting to ache for attention, but she still needed some time to recover.

"So," I said, "you enjoyed that?"

"You know I did," she said, grinning at me. "Now come up here."

I still had my head between her legs, planting kisses here and there, evoking the occasional tremor. Crawling up to meet her face to face, I wrapped my arms around her and we melted into each other. Looking at her, I hesitated, wondering if she would be turned off seeing my face bathed in the cream from her own pussy, but she gently pulled my head to her and kissed me, tasting herself on my lips.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"What?" I asked. "Did I like eating you?"

"Yeah," she said, looking a little concerned. "Most of the guys I've been with don't like to do it, or just won't."

"Most of the guys you've been with are idiots, apparently."

"It's not gross?" she asked. "Lots of guys say it tastes and smells bad."

"Lots of guys are idiots," I said. "It tastes delicious, and the smell makes me really hot."

"THE smell?" she asked, "or MY smell."

"Ah, well, the smell, in general," I said, "but your smell and taste - specifically - are fantastic."

"Oh," she said, looking unconvinced.

"Did someone...ah...a guy, say something to you?"

"You remember Malcom, that guy I dated last year?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "I always thought he was kind of a jerk."

"You were right in his case," she said, "but you think everyone I date is a jerk."

"Everyone is."

"Right," she said. "Anyway, he was going down on me one day and said 'it smells like a fish market down here.' I haven't let anyone do that since then, until just now."

"How romantic," I scoffed. "He was a jerk, and it doesn't smell anything like a fish market. It smells intoxicating - no, you smell intoxicating, and your aroma makes me horny as hell."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really!" I answered. "You taste great too."

"So do you," she said.

"Thanks," I said, "but enough chit-chat. Where were we?"

I kissed her again, and we both started to explore each other. As I snuggled into her, my only slightly deflated cock brushed against her thigh.

"Wow," she said, "that thing is ready again so soon?"

"Oh yeah," I said, "but are you ready?"

I wanted her to know she could still back out. It was all unexpected and unfolding fast.

"Mmmm...yes," she said, reaching down and gently stroking my stiffening cock. "What are we going to do with this?"

I guess I had my answer. She was stroking a little more firmly now, and my cock was aching to play.

"Ah..." I stammered, my head still reeling a bit from what was happening. "I guess it's time to take this to the next level."

Oh my God, I thought, I'm so lame. The next level? I think I actually softened a bit. But my sex crazed sister didn't seem to notice. Instead she wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me on top of her.

"Do it, Ian," she said. "Put it in me. Shove that beautiful cock in my pussy and fuck me until I scream."

And with that she squeezed me with her legs, forcing my hips forward. The head of my cock met her entrance and I hesitated, knowing that there was no turning back once this line was crossed. My own sister. I knew I was going to hell. I pushed forward anyway.

"Ohhh, YES!" she said, her eyes wide, her lungs gasping. I felt that same way. This was simply the most astonishing moment of my life. I buried myself further into her, not stopping until I bottomed out. Then began to withdraw, establishing a rhythm. I had finally found the perfect mate, and I'd been living with her my entire life.

"Kiss me," she said.

"The things we do for family," I quipped, but I found her lips. Soft and warm, they melted together with mine. Our tongues found their way through as well, exploring and tasting, drinking in the warmth, wetness, and flavor of each other's mouths. Born of the same flesh, we were literally made for each other in every way.

Breaking our kiss, I looked down at her and saw her caressing one of her amazing tits, her other hand still wrapped around my shoulder. Her nipples had inexplicably swelled even further, and I could see a quick, short inhale each time she touched it.

"Let me help with that," I said, taking the other one in hand, my fingers grazing over her nipple. They were as sensitive as they were enlarged, and she shuddered with every touch. Still, she wanted more, and pulled me down to her again and planted her lips on mine, moaning into my mouth. Her hips started to flex under me, meeting every thrust, and she wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me deeper into her, penetrating further.

"Oh, God," she gasped, pulling me ever deeper with her legs. She was getting more crazed by the minute, thrashing under me, kissing me more feverishly. Between us, I could feel her hand mashing her tit and twisting her nipple, and I matched her intensity with my own, crushing her tit and squeezing, pulling, and twisting at her nipple. I thought I must be hurting her, but she only became more frenzied.

My free hand found its way to her ass. Her firm, round, beautiful ass. If perfection had a name, it was Lexi's ass. And if her tits could take the kind of abuse we were both handing to them, I knew her athletic ass could handle a heavier hand. By luck, or instinct, or some unknown sibling bond, it was just the right thing for both of us. She became even more frenetic and nearly delirious and I explored every inch of her ass with unfettered abandon, squeezing and kneading.

Alexis was losing control, and if I hadn't just had the most amazing blow job of my life earlier the same day, I'd have been done already.

"Oh God, Ian," she said, "I'm so close." She was breathless and nearly out of control. I was barely holding on and delirious with pleasure. I was almost ready to cum myself.

"I love you, Lex," I said, driving ever harder into her. I must have said the right thing, because she thrashed one last time, then squeezed hard with her legs, threw her arms around my back and pulled me tight against her.

"Ahhhhh, " she said, then screamed my name. The world stopped there for a minute. I was still trying to push into her, but could barely move, and felt her pussy squeezing my cock as she rode through wave after wave of her orgasm.

"Ian," she gasped, "oh my God, oh my God, oh, oh." She just sort of faded away, her chest heaving, and her expression blissful, her body relaxing.

"Mmmm," she said, "that was amazing." She was recovering her senses as I continued slowly moving in, out, in, out, my body gradually backing away from near the point of no return and easing to an enjoyable but less intense rhythm.

"Glad you liked that, Lex," I said, still moving in and out. "I love you, you know."

"I love you too," she said, "but you're not done yet, are you?"

"Not by a long shot," I said, picking up the pace just a little. Even dripping wet, her pussy was still incredibly tight, and I could feel a rhythmic squeezing.

"We'll have to fix that," she said, smiling in a way that had me anticipating what she might have in mind.

"What's on your mind, Lex?" I asked, adding a little more energy now to each push. I was starting to approach the transition between easy lovemaking and a good fucking.

"OK, you have to be totally honest now, Ian," she said. "What's my best feature?"

"Besides your beautiful face, your inquisitive mind, and your warm heart?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Nice list, but besides those?"

"Your willingness to suck and fuck your brother?"

"No, not that either," she said, "but I like that we share that quality."

I was starting to really slam into her now.

"I mean," she said, grunting, "what's your favorite body part?"

"I knew that," I said, thrusting hard and bottoming out, my balls slapping against her ass. Pulling out until the tip of my cock was just at the entrance to her pussy, I added, "I was just teasing." Then I slammed down hard again.

"Come on baby," she said, "stop toying with me. What's your favorite part?"

"You know what it is, don't you?" I asked. "It's what started us down this path."

"Yeah, I think I do," she said as I continued thrusting into her, "but you have to say it. Tell me what you like."

"Your ass, Lex," I said, pounding into her again. "You know how much I love your ass."

"My ass makes you hot?" she asked. "Does it make you hard for me?"

"Damn right it does," I said. "So fucking hard."

"Are you telling me that my ass is so hot it makes you want to fuck your own sister," she said, grunting, as I continued pounding her harder and harder.

"Fuck yeah," I said, "your ass is that hot."

"Want a better look at it?" she asked, smiling and suddenly looking sexier than ever. Then she pushed me off of her and rolled over onto her elbows and knees, her ass pointing lewdly toward me, her pussy on display and dripping wet.

"Holy fuck, Lex," I said, "you are so fucking hot."

"Yeah, hot enough for you to fuck your own sister," she said, "now stick that steely cock back in my pussy and give it to me hard."

I didn't need an engraved invitation. I grabbed her by the hips and drove hard and deep on the first push and picked up the pace from there, grunting on each thrust. Lex met each push, shoving her beautiful ass back into me each time, squeezing per pussy around my throbbing cock as I bottomed out.

"Fuck me, Ian," she said. "Fuck me like you mean it."

Good God did she ever know what buttons to push. I fucked her hard, hammering faster and faster. I could feel my cock starting to tingle.

"Come on, Ian," she said, "bang that cock into me and fill me with your cum."

Holy shit, I almost popped right there.

"Your sure it's OK, Lex?" I asked. I sure as fuck didn't need to get my sister pregnant, I thought, losing just a bit of intensity.

"I'm on the pill, of course," she said. "Now get back to fucking."

"Ugh," she said, as I pounded her hard and deep, falling back into rhythm.

"That's, ugh, more like it," she said, again meeting my thrusts. "Still like my ass?"

"You know I do," I said. "Can you feel how hard I am for you?" I starting driving even harder into her, and we were both grunting each time I hit bottom."

"Pound that thing," she said, slamming back into me, "and make me pay for teasing you earlier."

"I can make you pay for that right now," I said. Taking a gamble on her mood, I slapped her ass just hard enough to add a little color.

"Ooooo," she said, "I've been such a naughty girl. I deserve a spanking, don't I?"

"Damn right," I said, and swatted the other cheek. My sibling intuition worked again, and Lex just got more energetic, shoving her ass back into me and meeting my thrusts.

"Fuck, Lex," I said, "you are so fucking hot."

"Spank that hot fucking ass, Ian!"

Swat. And swat. She looked back at me over her shoulder, smiling and looking sexy as fuck.

"Mmmm," she said. "That's just what a naughtly little slut needs."

Sweet. Fucking. Jesus. My cock was somehow still swelling. I thought sure my head was going to explode.

With her two perfect, pink cheeks before me, I started pounding her faster and faster. My cock was pushing ever deeper into her, and tingling more with each thrust.

"Come on, baby," she said, "I want to feel your cock deep inside me, fucking me hard. I want to feel your cum exploding into my pussy."

"Won't be long," I said, gasping. I could feel her pussy squeezing harder on my throbbing cock.

"Cum in me, Ian," she said, "cum with me." She squeezed hard again and ground her ass into me, thrashing against me.

"Oh God, Lex," I said, "I'm so close."

"Don't you fucking dare stop now," she said, then just screamed my name, her ass grinding on me, her pussy pulsing on my cock, it was all too much for me to take.

"Oh, Alexis," was all I could say, and I erupted into her, shot after shot of hot, creamy cum filling her pussy as she continued to spasm from her own orgasm. Again and again I could feel the cum rocketing out of my cock while her pussy continued to pulse. I thought my orgasm would never end, but gradually I eased town, my cock too sensitive to take more thrusting, until eventually, exhausted, I collapsed on top of her.

"Good God, Lex," I said, "that was amazing."

"Yeah," she said, still breathless. "It sure was."

I rolled off of her and we snuggled together, wrapping our arms and legs around each other, almost melting into one body. Slowly regaining my breath, I began to contemplate what happened. I had just had sex with my sister, and it was pure ecstasy. It was also perplexing. Just hours ago we were just relaxing in the sun. Now, everything had changed. Whatever our new situation was, I had to know where I stood. We were both satisfied and tranquil. There would be no better time to ask her what she was feeling.

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
248 Followers
12