The First Time I Noticed Ch. 07

Story Info
Can Ian and Alexis' love survive its greatest challenge?
19.4k words
4.81
29k
78

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
247 Followers

Alexis and Ian face their greatest challenge. Can their love survive?

*

My apologies for the long delay, but here at last is the final chapter.

If you haven't yet read the previous chapters, you might want to do that now before you read on. For those who haven't, Ian and Alexis are a brother and sister who discovered each other while sharing a weekend alone at a very private family lake cabin.

In this chapter, Ian and Alexis return home and try to continue their relationship while living in their father's home and confront a new, even greater challenge.

All characters are over 18.

**********

I pulled into the long driveway and parked outside the garage. We were home.

"Ready for this?" I said to Alexis.

"As ready as I'll ever be," she said. "Let's get our stuff."

It was about 7:00 p.m. on Sunday evening. Being early June, we still had at least a couple of hours of daylight left. My father, Edward William - William to everyone but my mother, who called him Bill - would be up and either working in his study or having a drink on the deck. He liked to sit outside in the evening and relax with a drink and a good book.

"Hello!" I shouted.

"Back here!" called my dad.

He was on the deck. I stepped into the great room. The windows were open and I could feel a cool summer breeze blowing off the river and through the house. The property wasn't anywhere near as large as what we had at the cabin, but it was big for the city, and on the Mississippi. The house itself, of course, dwarfed the cabin.

"We're going to just put our stuff away and we'll be right out," I said.

"Hi daddy!" said Lex.

"Hey Lex!" said Dad.

We hauled our bags to our rooms. The house was a large, prairie style home designed by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright. My dad bought it from the original owner, who had it custom built. Our rooms were on the upper floor on opposite sides of the stair landing. We tossed our bags into our rooms and met back on the landing.

"Remember, Lex," I said. "Whatever happens, I love you more than anything. It's all going to be okay."

"I love you too," she said, "but you have to remember to let me do all the talking about stuff we bought, and about things he still hasn't heard that he wants to buy us."

"I'll trust you on that, Lex," I said. "But remember, we still have a bet about those tickets for your birthday and I'm looking forward to collecting."

"I remember," she said. "Now kiss me, quick. Dad's waiting."

I kissed her and it took all the self-control I could muster to let it be just a kiss. As soon as our lips met I was reminded what a challenge that simple act would be. I felt the heat radiate from our lips and the electricity we shared raged through my body. Resisting her was unbearable, but I stopped kissing her somehow. I held her in my arms and told her once again that I loved her.

"I love you too, Ian," she said. "Let's go."

We went downstairs, crossed the great room, and stepped out onto the deck. Our dad was sitting with a book. A drink sat next to him. It looked untouched.

"Hey," I said, stepping outside.

"Hi kids," he said. "Grab yourselves a drink or something if you want, then tell me about your weekend."

"Okay, daddy," said Lex, "but first I need a hug."

Alexis stepped over and gave our father a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Lexi!" he said.

I hadn't completely noticed before how much his face lit up when she was around. Maybe, after the past couple of days, I understood her effect on us better than I had before. Whenever she was near, I felt just like he looked at the moment she kissed him.

"So how was the weekend?"

"Beautiful," said Alexis. "We had a great time. Ian almost crashed the Hobie cat once!"

"How's that?" he said, looking at me suspiciously.

"What?" I said. "I did not. And she distracted me!"

She had, but I couldn't explain to my dad that she distracted me by flashing her pussy at me on the boat.

"Did she," he said. "How'd you do that, Lex?"

"I was just kidding," she said. "I was just telling him your Japanese golfer joke."

He didn't have a Japanese golfer joke. She had lifted a scene out of a Harry Potter movie.

"Don't remember ever telling a golfer joke," he said.

Of course he didn't. He hadn't told a golfer joke or any other kind of joke that I could ever remember. Maybe he was a different person at the office, but at home he was quiet and reserved. Almost stoic.

"I probably heard it somewhere else," she said, quickly covering her tracks.

"What else did you two do," he said, "aside from not crashing sailboats?"

"Not much," I said. "Hung around the cabin, mostly. We took the canoe out Friday and the cat on Saturday, then Sunday we hiked up to that spot on the ridge."

"I love that spot," said my father.

"And I'm mad that you never took me up there," said Alexis.

"Don't blame me," he said. "Ian asked you loads of times. You always said no."

"Well," she said, "it's beautiful anyway."

"I don't see any bags, Lex," said Dad. "Didn't you do any shopping?"

"Not really, Daddy," she said. "We went into Grand Marais on Saturday and stopped in Duluth at the mall and down in Canal Park, but I didn't really get anything."

What the hell was she on about, I wondered. She had spent hundreds at the Duluth Pack store alone, plus wherever she went in the mall, and at the trading post in Grand Marais. This was a weird tack, but I told her I'd let her handle the shopping part, and I did.

"What"?" he said. "Why the hell not? I told you to get yourself whatever you wanted up there and you come home empty handed. What good is having money if you don't spend it, Lex?"

"Okay," I said, looking at my dad. "That's it. Who are you and what have you done with my father? I mean, whatever happened to financial responsibility?"

"Financial responsibility doesn't mean 'don't spend money,' Ian," he said. "It means don't spend money you don't have. Lexi understands. Don't you Lex?"

"Of course, Daddy," she said. "And I was just kidding. I got some stuff."

"Oh," he said, grinning. "That's better, then."

What the actual fuck was my first thought, and then I remember that Alexis had told me this would happen.

"Did you go over budget, Lex?" said my dad.

"Not even close, Daddy,"

"See?" said my dad.

"You had a budget?" I said to Alexis.

"You don't seriously think I'd send her off with a blank check, do you?" said my dad. "Even I don't have that kind of money."

"Daddy!" said Alexis. "Don't be mean."

"I'm sorry, Lexi," he said. "Just kidding. I know you always behave, and I do have that kind of money."

"Why do you just assume it's all me, Daddy," she said. "Some of this is Ian's, too."

"Sure," he said. "And if Ian spent fifty bucks this weekend, you probably spent five hundred."

That wasn't a bad guess on his part. I had a couple of books, she had - well - I don't know what all she had. There were mystery packages from the mall in Duluth. And all of this still didn't include his very expensive bag. It was going to be fun watching a real master at work over the next few minutes. She opened with a giggle.

"Actually," she said. "You're probably about right."

"Okay then," he said. "Let's see it."

"Okay daddy!" said Alexis.

The whole "daddy" thing just killed me. She never called him daddy when we talked about him. In fact, the only time she ever used that word was when she was showcasing what she did with his money. Oh well, back to the show.

"I'll show you Ian's things first," she said, digging in the bags. "There isn't much. He got these two books. One of them's about Crazy Horse-"

"The Sandoz bio?" said my dad.

"Yeah," I said. "How'd you guess that?"

"I recommended it," he said.

He was right! I thought it had been a classmate, but it was my dad all along. He was a remarkably well informed man.

"What else?" said my dad.

"That's about it, daddy," said Alexis. "There's a Boundary Waters book too."

"Really, Ian?" he said. "Why do I bother sending credit cards with you guys if you're not going to use them?"

"You didn't send one with me," I said. "Only Lex."

"Would you have used it if I gave you one?" he said.

"Probably not."

"The prosecution rests," he said.

"Don't go all lawyer on us," I said. "You're the best attorney in town, it's not fair."

"I never fight fair," he said. "I fight to win."

"I have more stuff to show you," said Alexis, "if you two are about done."

"We're done," we said together.

"Good," she said. "I got this cute hiking outfit. See?"

She was still wearing it. She normally changed clothes about ten times a day, but had been wearing this outfit all day. I suppose that had been for my benefit. Every time I looked at her I remember what we did when she put it on - or rather when she took it off. She did a little spin to show dad the whole thing and then, facing him, she bent down to point out her socks.

"We even got socks, see Daddy," she said, running her hands around her ankles and then sliding them up her calves. "Ian helped me pick it all out. Even the special socks."

She turned around then to look at me.

"Thanks Ian," she said, and she winked.

I wanted to spank that cute little ass she was showing off just for teasing me again, but I was helpless. There was nothing I could do but concentrate on maintaining my composure. For some odd reason I couldn't explain, a thought popped into my head about what my dad was thinking watching her blatantly sexual display. Was he, as her father, somehow immune to the effect she had on me - that she was still having on me.

"Then we got another outfit," she said. "This one is pants instead of shorts, and the shirt has roll-up sleeves. Ian said that would be better if there are bugs."

"Bugs?" he said. "Where? What's with the hiking stuff anyway?"

"That's where you come in, Daddy," she said. "Ian thought it might be fun if the two of us went backpacking in the mountains this summer. I want to go to Idaho. What do you think, Daddy? Can we go?"

"You two are both adults now," he said. "You don't need my permission to go backpacking. I can help get you guys outfitted, but of course you can go."

"That's why I asked, Daddy," she said. "We'll need some gear. I need boots and a backpack and - well - I don't even know what else we need."

"Idaho, huh?" he said.

"Yeah Dad," I said. "I was thinking maybe the Sawtooths or Selkirks. Lex does need a few things, but mainly we'll need to borrow the Jeep. My car can't handle forest roads."

"Take the Jeep if you need it," he said. "I own four cars and can only drive one. The Sawtooths are beautiful, by the way."

"You should come with us, Daddy," said Alexis.

I stared at her in dumbstruck horror. The whole point was to be alone for a week, and she just invited him along.

"That would be wonderful, honey," he said. "But I have a full caseload. I won't be able to get away for more than a few long weekends up north this summer."

"That's too bad, Daddy," she said. "But it did remind me of something. Ian wanted to go canoeing, too. In the Boundary Waters."

"Wow," he said, "I'd love to do that too."

"Really, Daddy!" she said. "Can you? That would be awesome - all of us together!"

"Sorry, sweetie," he said. "I wish I could, but you two should definitely go."

"That's too bad, Daddy," she said. "We'll miss you, but we'll take loads of pictures and video you can feel almost like you were there."

I had to bow to the master. In a matter of seconds my sister had not only talked my father into paying the lion's share of the cost of two vacations, but had left the impression that she wanted him to come along. I was both marveling that it had worked, and panicked that it might blow up in our faces.

"Sure, Lex," he said. "There's just one thing, though."

Oh oh, I thought. Here we go. My dad could be kind of oblivious to what the two of us were up to, but he didn't get to be a successful attorney by being stupid. He was getting suspicious, I knew it.

"What, Daddy?" said Lex.

"Why the sudden interest in backpacking and canoe camping?" he said. "You've always been kind of a city girl. Wilderness camping is pretty rugged."

"Ian told me all about it," she said. "I think I can handle it, and it's a chance for us to spend more time together this summer. You know how the summers just fly by."

"If it means you two are going to keep getting along this well," he said, "I'm all for it. And you know you can always go buy whatever you need."

"Oh, thank you Daddy!" she said. "You're the sweetest Daddy ever!"

"Wow, Lex," he said. "You're really laying it on thick. Alright then, what else did you buy?"

"Oh Daddy," she said. "I can never fool you, can I?"

I took a real effort not to snort out loud just then. Can never fool him? She was playing him like a fiddle. I couldn't be sure if he had no idea, or knew perfectly well what she was up to but was powerless to stop her. I was leaning toward the latter, knowing how it felt to be under her spell.

"I got a couple of other little knickknacks at the trading post, she said. "Nothing big or expensive, just a couple of candles. And I have this bag."

She produced a Victoria's Secret bag from somewhere inside the generic mall bag. Now I knew where she went while I was at the bookstore. Seeing the bag, my first thought was that it could be interesting seeing what was in it. My second thought was that I was terrified she might actually show us. I was still feeling a bit aroused from her little trick with the socks. She had the body of a Victoria's Secret model, and I sure didn't need to watch a private fashion show with - of all people - my dad. He recognized the label as quickly as I did.

"It's probably best if I don't see what's in there," he said. "What's the occasion, anyway? Is there I new boyfriend I want to hear about?"

"No," she said. "Sometimes a girl wants to feel sexy just for herself."

"Of course, Lexi," he said.

My mind wandered then for a while. She did have a new boyfriend. Me. How nice would it be if I could just say that out loud, and walk over and kiss her and tell my dad hey - meet my new girlfriend - your daughter. This was insane and still unstoppable. I could no more walk away from Alexis than I could detach my own arm and leave it behind. But here I was, a few feet away, and I couldn't kiss her, I couldn't touch her, I couldn't even tell her I loved her in front of my father. It was only now that I was beginning to realize what living this lie was going to be like.

"You okay Ian?" said my dad. "You look a little...unsettled."

Dear God, I thought. Was I really that transparent? I didn't dare even look at Alexis. I felt as if there was a giant, blinking neon sign over my head, flashing 'I'm fucking my sister' in glaring red lights.

"No, sorry Dad," I said. "I was just thinking about how much I've missed both of you over the last year. It was harder than I thought it would be. I've even missed our little trust fund baby over here."

I was a shitty liar, but while that wasn't an honest answer to my dad's question, it did have the benefit of being the truth.

"I know just how you feel," he said. "I really missed you both last Thanksgiving, and Christmas and spring break just seemed so short. I'd fly you both home every weekend if you had the time."

It hit me just then that I was going to lose my bet with Alexis. She warned me. I had to give her that. She warned me and I scoffed. Oh well, the payoff wasn't exactly a sacrifice. I was going to "have to" lick her pussy. Oh, the humanity. I knew what was up next. The kill shot.

"It's funny you should mention that, Daddy," said Alexis. Daddy, again. It just seemed so transparently shameless, but it worked.

"What princess?" said my dad.

"Are you seriously shitting me, Dad?" I said. "Princess?"

"Oh, please," said my dad. "Don't pretend she doesn't have the same effect on you."

"What effect is that, Dad?" I said. Christ, I knew perfectly well what effect she on me. All I could do is hope it wasn't the same effect on my dad. That would be - well - I didn't even want to think about that.

"You know perfectly well I'm a sucker for the whole 'daddy's little girl' shtick," said my dad. "Even when I know she's doing it it's hard to resist."

"Daddy!" said Alexis. "You talk like I'm just doing it all for show."

"Okay," I said, "just stop. Both of you. It's all too much. Lex, just tell Dad what you want."

"You take all the fun out of things, Ian," said Alexis, but she looked my way and gave me a little smile. There was a twinkle in her eye that somehow told me I was playing along perfectly. If I had, I'd only done so accidentally.

"So, Dad," she continued, "I was thinking that this is my last year in college-"

"You're not going to grad school?" said my dad.

"Let's say it's my last year as an undergrad then," she said. "And my birthday falls in the middle of the fall term."

"Yeah," said my dad. "You may be shocked to learn that I know your birth date. I was there at the time, you know."

"Oh Daddy," she said, "you're such a card."

"Good God, Lex," I said. "Can you please get to the fucking point?"

"Ian!" said my dad.

"Sorry, Dad," I said. "It's just getting awfully deep out here."

"Fine," said Alexis. "I want a birthday party."

"You'll be in New York," said my dad. "I'll send a card."

Fuck yeah, I thought. There's still hope. Those were the exact words I told her he would say.

"Aren't you funny, Dad," said Alexis. "I want a real party, here. You should fly Ian and me home for a long weekend so we can all be together."

"So we can all be together?" said my dad.

"Well," she said, "I wouldn't exactly object if you wanted to get me birthday presents."

"Naturally," he said. "Couldn't we just have a party when you come home for Thanksgiving?"

Oh yeah, I thought. My exact words, again. I almost started getting hard thinking about the blow-job Alexis was going to owe me, and damn, she could suck cock like a virtuoso.

"But Daddy," said Alexis, "it's not the same."

Oh oh. Here it came.

"Thanksgiving is almost two months after my birthday," she said. "I've had to spend three birthdays all by myself. I should be able to spend my last birthday in college with my two favorite people!"

Shit. Or maybe not. I could see the writing on the wall. I wasn't going to be getting that blow-job, but it wasn't like eating Lexi's pussy was a hardship. Still, she had to deliver two tickets. Two. Hope springs eternal, they say. It did for me.

"So you'll pay for my ticket?" she said.

"Sure, baby," he said. "I'll fly you home for your birthday and we'll have a nice party. With presents."

"Ian too?" she said. There was still a chance. He could say no.

"Of course, Lex," he said. Who was I kidding? As soon as I saw her work her magic on my dad I knew I was going to be paying off that bet.

"Hey Ian," said .

"What?"

"I win!"

"Win what, Lex?" said my dad.

"Oh, nothing, Dad," said Alexis. "This weekend I told Ian I wanted him to come home for my birthday and he said he couldn't afford it. I bet him you would fly us home and I won."

"Bet him what?" said my dad. I sat on the edge between complete terror and morbid fascination, wondering how she was going to get us out of explaining our bet.

"Oh, nothing, Daddy," she said. "He has to take me to the movies on Tuesday. If he had won we were going to ask if we could use your tickets for Tuesday's Twins game."

That was easier for her than I thought.

"One other thing," I said, hoping to move along before he asked anything else about our bet.

Jose_Rick
Jose_Rick
247 Followers