The First Time I Shared

Story Info
He watched his wife, then joined in.
4.1k words
4.28
95k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ade1964
ade1964
13 Followers

I wrote a story about 5 months ago; this is the prelude to that. We moved onto others later, as I'm sure you'll read.

I remember the first time Sue actually mentioned that her ultimate fantasy was to have two guys at once, and that really it was every woman's fantasy, I was shocked that she could want somebody else other than me, we had quite a row.

As time moved on I often thought of that conversation, and found I got aroused each time I thought of her with another man & getting "spit-roasted". I asked her several times if "we" could meet up with some guy's and make the fantasy a reality, but although it was her fantasy, she didn't want to act it out, this I found strange, how can you have a fantasy, and when offered , turn it down?

One night while watching an erotic movie, the woman on-screen was getting the pleasure of two guys, I mentioned again to Sue that my fantasy was to see her getting fucked stupid by some hunky, well hung guy, while she sucked my cock. She agreed that we should give it a go. WOW, at last, my cock nearly exploded right there and then. Our lovemaking was really passionate that night, pure lust, all I could imagine was my lovely wife getting fucked by someone else.

I always thought she'd held back for fear of my jealousy, I think at last she'd got the point that as long as we did this together nothing would come between us.

After joining an internet adult club, we advertised to meet single guys, the ad read:-

Married, secure couple, S, 37, 5'8", str8, very pretty, sexy size 18, 42DD, red hair, loves cock, sucking, fucking wants to try DP for the first time. A, 37, 5'8", str8, voyeur, would love to see S getting it on with W/E hunk.

We would like to meet up with guy to give S her ultimate fantasy, can you keep it up?
Must like BBW
Photos/video for our collection only

After several days our inbox was full of prospective suitors, the obvious morons and photo collectors (why do they bother), were soon deleted, location age and size got rid of a few more, we were left with half a dozen or so guys who met our criteria.

A few emails/photo's later and the guy was selected, Martin, 40 years old, straight, 5'8, medium build, W/E, bald, with goatee beard who lived approximately 10 mile away, but most of all loved the more "ample" woman.

A date was set, Martin had booked a hotel room for the night, and adjoining was a nice pub.

When the day finally arrived, Sue and I were both a little nervous, Sue more so, but the excitement was unbelievable. Sue bathed for an hour or so, shaving all her bits/legs etc, making sure she was ready for what was about to happen. I began to wonder whether she would ever get out, or end up looking like a prune.

We both went to the bedroom, Sue had placed a purple silk Basque on the bed, it's laces tied up at the front, had black lace at each end to slightly cover her breasts and thigh's. Also, her stockings were placed next to it, plain black fishnets;

I knew she would look fabulous. Watching her slowly lace up the Basque, rolling up her stockings and clipping them on, finally covering it with a very short black skirt, and a black top, this showed her beautiful cleavage. This was finished off with a knee length black boots, and small black jacket.

Watching you wife get dressed up to go and fuck some other guy is a truly amazing experience, you're not quite sure what she is thinking, the apprehension of whether his cock may be bigger and feel better to her? Will you feel jealous? a thousand and one things go through you mind, each one arousing you more.

The time was now 740pm, and time to leave, I asked Sue again if she wanted to carry this through, a slight blush and nod of the head told me she was really looking forward to it.

We arrived at the pub at about 8pm as agreed, the walking in the pub is quite nerve wracking, your not sure if anybody has turned up, or they may be just down right ugly, as soon as we entered Mart stood out, that gleaming head certainly made it easier to spot him, and his photo's were genuine.

The pub was quite empty, a few couples placed around, but thankfully none within earshot of our conversation.

We went straight over and sat down beside him and we all quickly introduced ourselves, Mart offered to go to the bar and get the drinks, two pints of lager and Vodka and orange for Sue (Dutch courage I think).

On his return, things seemed a lot more relaxed, our chatting soon got round to sex, Mart explained how enjoyed taking part in MMF fun, especially larger women, to see their tits swirl round and round as they're getting rammed with cock, I agreed whole heartedly, this helped to put Sue at ease, as, like all women they over stress about their size.

My turn for the drinks I think, I took a little longer than I would have normally, I looked back at Sue, and saw her giggling in a shy naïve way, Mart had dropped his hand onto the top of her knee, she looked over at me for approval I think, which she got with a wink. She didn't push his hand away, just blushed ever so slightly, perhaps only I could tell how she was feeling. The sight of her flirting with this new guy, especially for me (or was it), just started to get the blood pumping. I returned, this time I sat next to Mart, a double Vodka and orange for Sue, and she could tell, "Trying to get me drunk?" she said, "You bet" we said in unison "Why is that then?"

I leant over the table and whispered in her ear

"so we can both fuck the arse off you" "I don't need to be drunk for that"

Mart excused himself, at which point I asked Sue if she fancied fucking this nice gent,

"Try and fucking stop me" came the reply,

it wasn't meant as it sounded, she knew from my looks that I wanted to watch her get it on.

Mart soon returned, and made a nice remark of how sexy Sue looked, he sat opposite me and next to Sue, for all of three seconds she looked nervous again, but that soon disappeared. The subject obviously continued along the lines of sex, Mart asked me why I would want to share my lovely wife; I explained how it had started, and how I had fantasized about watching her, that, like a new car, you want to show it off………….. Mart's hand had drifted down onto what I presume was Sue's thigh, I couldn't see because of the table, "Stockings, I love stockings", said Mart,

Sue's breathing had quickened ever so slightly, her lips pouted, and a whole new glow took over her. I continued with my drivel, which I don't think anybody was listening to, and to be honest nor did I, I wanted to see her being aroused.

Sue was obviously relaxed now, and starting to feel more confident about her sexual prowess over us both. We were like lap dogs waiting for her to set the rules; we didn't have to wait long, she looked Mart right in the eye,

"Mart, are you going to take me to your room then?"

"You bet" he said.

The remainder of our drinks were very quickly consumed, Mart led the way, followed by Sue, with myself bringing up the rear, all three of us headed out of the pub. As soon as we got out of the door, Mart swung Sue round and started to kiss her, I could see his tongue enter her mouth, and she responded back with her own, here is my wife French kissing another guy right in front of my eyes I felt like a spare part, but a very aroused spare part, he rubbed his hand up the outside of her skirt and up onto her breasts removing his tongue from her wet mouth and down onto her neck, she was in heaven, as was I.

"Time to move on?" I said.

They were so engrossed in each other they didn't hear,

"We going up to the room then?" I said slightly louder.

"Let's go" came the reply.

With that, all three of us entered the lobby and made our way up to Mart's room. Number 14, Mart unlocked the door and switched on the lights. We followed and closed the door behind.

I moved out the way, and let them carry on with what they were doing. I positioned my video camera on the tripod facing the bed, I had to be quick as they were all over each other, I looked behind, they were stood up, hands were everywhere, though at this point all of us were fully clothed. They continued where they had left off outside the pub, tongues and lips meeting, and Sue looking occasionally at me giving a knowing wink of the pleasure she knew it was giving me. Sue finally pulled her lips away.

"Shall we make our way over to the bed?" said Sue.

"I have a bottle of Champagne, seems a shame not to enjoy" Mart replied.

Sue was well impressed, and we each had a glass. I was still stood up, we were all just chatting, there glasses were placed on the bedside table, and normal service was resumed.

Video switched ON, I just watched in amazement, my jaw must have been on the floor.

Her jacket was soon dispensed with, as was his. Back into the kissing and necking, Mart was obviously an experienced guy, he knew all her buttons, and boy did he press them. His hand was soon up her top, she leant forward and that too was removed revealing the purple Basque, which Mart really seemed to like.

"Come over here, I need the two of you" said Sue.

Like a flash I was over, I started to kiss her neck, she looked at me and I planted my tongue as far down her throat as it would go, she knew I was aroused by this, and moved her hand down to my cock. I was so glad I had jeans on; her touch was driving me wild even through the thick denim. I removed my tongue, and manoeuvred slightly, my head was now in line with her lovely tits, I exposed her nipple, and sucked gently,

"Harder, suck harder."

I roughly grabbed hold of her tit and sucked for all I was worth, Mart now had positioned himself and had joined me, sucking both her tits and once, she writhed in ecstasy. A few minutes, and I had to pull away, I stood back up and just watched.

Her hands were under his T shirt, feeling his chest, they were still kissing, somehow she managed to remove his shirt without breaking stride. Within seconds of his top going, she was unbuttoning his trousers; I looked on as I too wanted to see what Sue would be getting, had Mart lied about his size? Sue's look was also one of anticipation, Mart stood up to help, his trousers and boxers were soon at his ankles, Mart hadn't lied, he was rising rapidly, and already must have been about 9" long, and about as thick as my own, this was the first time I had ever seen another mans cock, and my pretty wife was soon about to devour it. Sue looked at me and smiled

"Do you think I'll take all of this?"

"Of course you can" I replied, my 7 incher now felt small by comparison.

She leant forward and kissed his now hardened cock, licking up and down his shaft before taking the plunge and sucking his swollen head, Mart leant back his head in ecstasy and quietly moaned.

"Does she give good head or what?" Mart said,

"She certainly does, I trained her well don't you think."

"You certainly did my friend."

I removed my own clothing, and approached them, Sue was sat down sucking Marts cock, she glanced over and held out her hand,

"I want to suck both of you."

She was soon swapping from one cock to another, at one point she got both our cocks in her mouth at once. I was going to loose it if I didn't move out of reach, and I didn't want that to happen just yet. I made some excuse and got back behind the camera. Sue now stood up alongside him, still cock in hand, slowly wanking his cock, tongues were soon back in each others mouth.

His hands were back on the move, her short skirt was lifted up and to his most pleasant surprise found she wasn't wearing any knickers at all,

"Very nice, and neatly trimmed too" Mart stated.

Sue adjusted her position to give him better access, I leant forward, I could see her juices dripping down his fingers.

"I want to taste you, I want to push my tongue deep inside your pussy" said Mart.

He removed his fingers and licked them right in front of her eyes.

"Tastes good."

Sue sat down, lay down, her arse was on the edge of the bed, I wanted him to fuck her right then, but he obviously had more control than I, he knelt on the floor between her legs, she soon hoisted them up, and held them there with her hands.

His head moved closer, she must have felt his breathe on her pussy, he darted his tongue out, she whimpered, she was going to like this, as she always does.

He wasn't going for her clit just yet, he was working her, working his way from her arse to her lips, I could see Sue was gagging for it, and he obliged, suddenly he moved to her clit, a quiet scream came from her, "Fuck me that's good, Don't stop, Use your fingers while you suckme" said Sue.

She now had the confidence to say what she wanted; she was going to use him for her/our pleasure.

Mart inserted a finger, then two, three, his thumb massaged her arse. She had now gotten hold of his head and kept it held there, I could see her movements were thrusting her dripping pussy hard onto his face, it wouldn't be long, and it wasn't, I saw her grab hold of his head even tighter as she came, on and on she went, a really powerful orgasm.

As always her clit had become over sensitive, she had to remove his head, he moved his soaking wet face up to hers where he flicked out his tongue, she obliged by opening her mouth and tasting her own cum.

Sue rolled Mart over, moved down on to her knees and took his head between her hands, she squeezed it hard and brought out his pre-cum, she approached his knob and started to suck his come, I moved behind her, she raised herself onto all fours, I could control it, I rammed my cock as hard as I could into her, it just flew in, she was soaked, and very stretched, less feeling might make me last longer.

I fucked and fucked, occasionally stopping and take my cock out and rubbing it on her anus. Mart was moaning with pleasure,

"Feels good, feels fucking excellent" Mart said.

Not stopping, Sue snorted in appreciation of his comments.

"It does at this end too" I said.

I could see Mart bucking beneath her, his thrusts had quickened and became deeper in her mouth, he shouted out as he shot his load down my wife's throat. I couldn't see it all, so I just imagined her licking all the come off his cock.

Finally I had to admit defeat, I could control no longer, I shot my load deep into her already dripping cunt.

I withdrew and sat on the edge of the bed, Sue had some "cum" on the edge of her mouth, I pointed it out, she moved her tongue like some sort of lizard and it was gone.

Mart refilled all our glasses with champagne; we just sat there, the three of us, chatting, smoking, and drinking, everything was relaxed; I didn't feel jealous at all. Sue removed her boots and stockings; all that was left was that lovely Basque.

After about ten minutes or so, my cock was on the move, I turned to Mart,

"I want to watch you fuck her now, Fuck her good and hard."

Sue glanced at me as I hadn't said anything to her, was she mad with me for presuming she wanted to fuck him? No thank god, she soon smiled and crawled up the bed to his cock.

She was kissing the inside of his leg, right in his groin, moving onto his ball bag, sucking each ball into her mouth, his cock started to rise, she engulfed his semi with her lips, it didn't take him long to be fully ready.

"You heard him, fuck me good and hard" Sue demanded.

They repositioned, and so did I, with camera in hand I focused in on her pussy, She lay on her back legs in the air, he moved upwards so his cock was almost there.

"Fuck me" she cried.

I thought I was going to come myself as he pushed his cock into her, I think Sue did too,

"Yes, Oh my god, it's so big" She squealed,

Her hands were digging into his arse cheeks to force him to ram home. "Your cunt, Fucking…. great" Mart stammered,

He hammered away, I watched in awe of this cock as it reached parts I never have, virgin territory so to speak. Sue lapped it up, she could see my face, she would tease me, look at me with an ecstasy on her face, and then yell out,

"Your cock…..I love it."

Then look back at me and smile, the little slut, my little slut, egging me on, she knew exactly what she was doing. They were both getting a bit out of puff, Mart rolled off,

"You're not stopping just yet are you?" Sue said almost dissapointedly,

"I'm going to fuck your brains out" she shouted,

With that she stooped over him, and guided his cock into her pussy, she didn't go slow, but dropped herself onto it, fully impaled on 9 inches of cock.

"Oh..Yes, I like this" Sue said

Her hips motioned to and fro, keeping it all inside, she then started to ride him, up and down, Mart had got hold of her massive tits

"Suck my nipples…..Hard" again she demanded,

He was only to happy to oblige, swapping from one to another, they were like bullets, rock hard.

She leant further over, kissing him while riding his cock, they would break away, then tongues were stuck together again. I attached the camera back on the tripod, as I'd guessed this was my opportunity,

"How's about 2 up then Sue, wanna try a DP? You think you can take one up your arse as well?" I said.

She didn't answer, but looked over her shoulder and summoned me over with a flick of her head. Like a shot I was on the bed, all movements below had stopped, I licked my fingers and lubricated her arse, inserting a finger to prepare her for what was about to come.

I moved and put the head against her hole, pushing quite hard, it was usually quite loose, but I suppose it hadn't got a cock in her pussy when we've done it before. I had to push quite hard, the head was now in, she winced. Was it pleasure or pain, or both?

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, but go slow", came the reply.

I withdrew; "Don't stop" came her plea.

I lubricated my cock with spit.

"Here we go again, ready " I asked.

This time the head went in easily, I continued to push, Sue pushed back. Each push another inch went in; I was buried right up to her arse.

Now this was the difficult bit, having never done this before it took a while to get the rhythm right. As I moved out, Mart moved in, I could feel his cock enter her through her arse wall.

"Fuck me" she screamed,

Not a request as we already were, just a throw away comment of her ecstasy.

"Why have I never done this before? You two certainly know what you doing" Sue said.

"Fuck, fuck" her breath's said.

I'd never heard he be so expletive before. She was well into it now, and enjoying every minute.

"Fuck me, faster, faster" she continued.

She was close now; she leant over and kissed Mart as best as she could.

"Suck my tits" That was an order from her; he grabbed hold of a tit in each hand, and sucked her tit. Marts thrusts quickened up, as did mine.

"I'm coming" he said,

This all helped Sue reach her climax, a loud scream, followed by her pushing as hard as she could against us both. We stayed there motionless for a minute, then we all parted.

Sue was on her back, Mart nodded to me, and rose up onto his knees, I was the other side and did likewise.

"I want you to come on my tits" she said,

We wanked, Sue had both of our balls cupped in her hands, stroking, "Come on me" she continued to arouse us with her comments, Mart came first "Oh, I'm coming……………….argh."

I lasted all of 5 seconds longer, "Me too…………."

Sue was massaging his cream into her left tit; mine was aimed for her tit, but some shot up to her neck, she rubbed our comes together, then did something quite amazing, licked her fingers, whose cum was she tasting? "That tastes salty, Very nice" Sue said.

I went to the camera and switched OFF We were all absolutely knackered, totally fucked out.

"Bathroom?" questioned Sue,

Mart pointed, to knackered to talk I think Sue got up and followed his direction; I heard the shower go on.

ade1964
ade1964
13 Followers
12