The First Time I Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ade1964
ade1964
13 Followers

"That was fucking great mate, Your missus is one hell of a fuck" Said Mart "Any chance of doing it again?" he continued,

"You bet, but we'll have to ask the gaffer" I replied.

Almost on cue Sue returned, minus Basque.

"What you two been talking about" she said inquisitivly, knowing that we'd been talking.

"When are the three of us going to meet up again?" I asked.

"Or should I say, are we?"

"Definitely" she said happily, and continued,

"I really enjoyed that."

Sue had now got her knickers back on, she reached in her bag and took out her bra, Its not the same watching her getting dressed. I collected my clothes and was soon dressed. The video camera was packed away, we were ready to go.

"Mart, thanks for making this night a success, lets hope she doesn't go all shy and feel guilt of her enjoyment" I said.

"No prob's mate" he replied.

"Thank you" said Sue.

"No, thank you Sue, you are a fantastic woman, and very sexy, I could fuck you all night, if you ever want my company again just ask, I'd be only to happy to oblige."

"Thank you" she said again.

She moved and pecked him on the cheek as if she'd just met him. With that we were gone.

"That was great babe" I said with a big glowing smile, "Watching you drove me wild" I continued expressing my apprciation of her sexual prowess.

"I know, why do you think I was like I was? Did you enjoy it? Sue said.

"Definitely, And would you do it again" I replied.

"Not straight away, but soon" she shyly said.

"Did you enjoy his big cock?" my obvious enthusiasm was continuing.

"Yes, did you enjoy seeing me take it?" said Sue,

"Are you kidding or what,.........I love you " I said.

"I love you too" came the reply,

We just looked at each other and smiled. A perfect night…………………hopefully to be repeated, and was with more hung guys.

ade1964
ade1964
13 Followers
12