The First Time I Touched a Boob!

Story Info
First time I touched a girl's boobs and how it all happened!
1k words
3.83
48.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAlex
MrAlex
5 Followers

My name is Alex and this story I am sharing you is about the first time I touched a girl's boobs and how it all happened...

My name is Alex (23 years old) and I am an engineering graduate.

Like all virgin boys I always wanted to have sex with a girl and wanted to run my hands and tongue all over her body.

It all happened after I got my first job in Canada. I had an uncle living over there, so my parents asked me to give him a visit as soon as I reach Canada. He lives in Jasper, an alpine town in Canada's Alberta province. It was my first time in Canada and I chose to travel by bus so that I could see the beautiful places. I was really tired and bored because of all the traveling. There were not much people in the bus and I was sitting at the back seat. I was busy on Instagram checking out hot girls.

Suddenly I saw this woman getting on the bus. OMG! She was a fine woman... with great boobs and an amazing ass... I even remember what she was wearing that day. She had a blue checked moderately tight shirt and a denim shorts (enough to show her amazing legs). She also had a huge backpack. I couldn't take my eyes of her, I was like looking at her without even blinking my eye. She suddenly saw me looking at her. I got a little scared and started to check my phone even though I had no use with it now. Suddenly she came beside me and asked if she could sit beside me. I was like Aww... seeing her so close. She sat beside me. I was unable to look at her or talk because I was afraid if she saw me looking at her like that.

Suddenly she said hi...

She told me that her name was Alice (32 years old). I started talking to her. Alice is a married woman with a 1 year old baby boy. I told her that I was visiting my uncle in Jasper and it was my first time in Canada. She told me that she knows my uncle and she also lives in Jasper. We had a long talk and she told me a lot about her. Suddenly she asked me whether I had a girlfriend. Unfortunately I didn't had any because I was always shy to talk to girls. She was so surprised after hearing that (In my place most of the guys don't have girlfriends). She asked me whether I was a virgin (which also was true).

She suddenly turned towards me (sitting on her seat).

"Are you really telling the truth?"

"Yes..."

"So you never ever been with a girl before?"

"No..."

"Don't you like girls?"

"Yes... Yeah..."

"Do you like me?"

I was totally shy and my face turned red..

"Tell me what you think about me.. Do I look sexy or not...?"

"I don't know"

"Alex..."

"Yes... you look really beautiful..."

"What do you like about me the most? I saw the way you looked at me while I got on the bus."

I was totally shy...

"Your BOOBS..!"

"Really... you love them... My husband doesn't love them anymore."

"No they look really big and great..."

"Have you ever touched one...?"

"No..."

"Do you want to feel mine?"

I was totally shocked... and "YEAH..."

I lifted my hand to grope them and she said "Not now stupid..."

I was sitting beside the window and she next to me...

She asked me to let her sit beside the window. We switched our seats..

She told me to put my left hand around her back. There were only a few people in the bus and all of them were sitting in the front seats...

She whispered in my ear.. "NOW!"

I gently rod my hands over her boobs and squeezed them gently..

OMG! I was really soft...

I started to squeeze harder... and her face was going crazy...

She suddenly stopped me... " Do you want to feel them without the clothes?"

"HELL YEAH!"

She unbuttoned her shirt from the bottom while keeping the first one buttoned. I took my hands inside her shirt... She was wearing a bra...

I slid my finger under her bra...

Oh... her silky smooth skin felt so... Good and her nipples were like stone hard...

I ran my hands all over her boobs... teasing her nipples...

It was the greatest feeling I ever had...

I squeezed both of her nipples hard... She suddenly moaned...

Suddenly I felt a liquid in my hand and I was shocked... Is it blood? Did I squeeze it hard?

She whispered "Hey stupid that's my milk..."

I have never seen breast milk before...

She took my fingers and made me put it in my mouth...?

"How does it taste boy..?"

mmmm... yeah...

Suddenly she told me that our town is getting close and if I continue to squeeze her boobs then I will spoil her shirt with breast milk...

I really wanted to suck her boobs dry... But how could I complain?

She started to button her shirt and after 5 minutes we reached the town...

Before I got up... she got up and tried to squeeze out of her seat... She suddenly sat on my cock and started to move her ass rubbing my already super hard cock...

I knew she was teasing me...

She finally got up like after 15 seconds and turned towards me

"You liked it don't you?"

"See you around boy..."

She left the bus and all I could do was to stare at her amazing ass...

I thought "I really should had got her number while I had the chance..."

I got a taxi and reached my uncle's house.

All I could think now about was Alice...!

At night I was lying on the bed and suddenly it came to me...

I searched her name on Facebook and there she was... wearing a bikini...

I suddenly send her a friend request and I waited and waited...

After some minutes a message came...

It was from Alice...

"Hi... Look who it is... my naughty boy..."

MrAlex
MrAlex
5 Followers