The First Time I Watched My Wife At

Story Info
Watching my wife fucking on our bed.
3.6k words
4.16
172.2k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I watched my wife fucking a guy from a local pub in a quiet underpass. It became an obsession for me see her do it again. The problem I had was Kim didn't know that I watched them fucking because I never told her that I seen it all happen.

So Kim was quite unaware of what I seen and how much it turned me on. I mean how the hell do you tell your wife that you want to see her fuck another man in front of you. Many of you would say why didn't you just tell her what you seen and how you felt about it.

If you knew the character of my wife then you would understand what I mean, Kim was a very well respected member of the local community.

And a loving wife and mother,and I am not making excuses for her when I say that it was totally out of character for her to do what she done. Not that she don't like a dam good fucking, she loves sex and lots of it.

I put it down to the circumstances she found herself in and the drink she consumed that night. Plus of course she would have gone straight into a guilt trip if I had confronted her with it.

So that is why I never said anything to her. So maybe you can see where I'm coming from and the problem that I had. On one hand I couldn't tell her that I was watching her that night. And on the other hand I wanted her to do it again catch 22.

I thought about this long and hard, and after a long time I plucked the courage and told her that I wanted to see her fuck another man in front of me.

To cut a long story short she would have none of it and said that she had never heard of such a thing and could never do anything like that in front of me.

But not being one to give up, over the next few yrs I kept asking her and brought it into our love making , I would say things like imagine if this was another prick inside you and stuff like that.

Slowly she started to warm to the Idea but would still not commit herself to doing it. Then four yrs ago it started to pay off, things started to change, she became more receptive to the idea.

The kids had grown up and left and we had more time together. And to my surprise Kim said to me one morning after I had been asking her again to try it that she would think about it and maybe she would try it.

On condition that I was sure that it was what I wanted and that I wouldn't freak out on her if she did do it. Eleven yrs had past since I had first asked her...talk about the Patience of Jove.

Then one Friday night we went down the local for a night out. Kim and I were standing by the bar next to a guy called Jules. I didn't know him that well I had talked to him a few times and he had seemed a nice enough guy.

Then my workmates walked in the pub they had been to a rugby match and had just got back. So I left Kim at the bar and went to have a chat with them.

I was there about a 1/2 hr when I noticed that Kim and Jules were chatting away and seemed to be having a good time so I left them to it.

About 15 Min's latter I went over to see if Kim was OK and she said yea she was fine.

I'm enjoying myself here she said, you can go back over with your mates if you want. I'm OK Jules is looking after me! So thinking I can have a few beers with the boys off I went happy as Larry.

About 1/2 way through the night the band started playing and after a few songs Kim and Jules went out to dance, I didn't mind as I am not a great dancer so was happy to let Jules entertain Kim for me.

By the end of the night I had,had a good few beers and Kim had spent most of the evening with Jules. Kim came over and said that she had ordered a taxi because it was raining and that Jules was coming home with us for a drink.

I thinking no more of it said fine, no probs and to give me a shout when they were going.

Ten min's latter we were in the cab heading home I was in the front, and Jules and Kim were in the back. When we arrived home they went into the house and left me to pay the driver.

When I got in Kim said she was going upstairs to change leaving Jules sitting on the two seater sofa,I asked if he wanted a beer and he said yes, so I went to get one from the fridge.

I grabbed three and turned around to get some glasses from the dish washer. I looked around and standing behind me was Kim in a short silky robe. Hi love I said I got the beers, she pushed me back from the living room door and whispered something to me I couldn't quite catch. What did you say I asked? I said tonight is your lucky night she opened her robe and she was totally naked.

I looked at her and whispered what are you doing Jules is sat out there. She looked at me and said yes I know he is and tonight I am going to take Jules to bed and I am going to fuck him!

My prick sprang up straight away....I said ...what ...your going to do it. No way your winding me up. She looked at me straight in the eye and said I am I'm going to fuck him so if you don't want me to do it tell me now.

I don't want you going off on one with me afterwards. You have been after me to fuck someone for years... So tonight am going to do it and shut you up once and for all.Taunting her I said no way you aint got the guts. Ho...not got the guts have I she said, wait and see.

I put the glasses down on the table put my hands between her legs and felt her pussy ...it was soaking ..I said I want you to go ahead and do it. But does he know that he is going to fuck you, not yet he doesn't smiled Kim.

So how are you going to do this I asked he wont touch you if I am in the house. Leave that to me she said you just pretend to fall asleep on the big sofa and I will do the rest.

When we go upstairs follow us up a few minutes latter and be quiet ....OK I said we got a plan.

I took the drinks into the living room and gave one to Jules and stretched out on the big sofa, Kim followed me in and sat next to Jules, her gown was gaping at the front and it was obvious that she had nothing on underneath as her nipples were sticking out through the fabric of her gown she bent over to put her drink down treating Jules a great view of her tits.

Kim was chatting away to him and I put my drink on the floor and pretended to nod off. Jules and Kim chatted away and when he finished his drink he said to Kim he has crashed out ... Ho.. don't worry about him he will be there all night Kim replied, nothing will wake him up. After a few beers he sleeps like a rock.

Well I had better make my way home then said Jules. No...no need,its still raining, You can sleep in one of the spare rooms if you want to. I opened my eyes a fraction to get a glimpse of what was going on .....Or you could sleep in my bed she said as she opened her gown a bit more.

What he said ...how can I, what if he wakes up he stammered...Believe me she said, he wont,I know him he wont move off the sofa after he has been on the beer, he will still be here until 10 in the morning.

I dont know he said, are you sure about this. I would hate for him to walk into the bedroom and catch us said Jules as he reached out and touched one of Kim's erect nipples.

Hooo yes she said I am very sure,If you want me then you can have me she whispered.

She pushed his hand harder on to her pert breast. I think you want to stay she said as she started to rub the hard bulge in his jeans, then she kissed him.

He broke away from her kiss and pushed asside her gown and he kissed her erect nipples, her hand fummbled with the zip on his jeans,as she tried to slip her hand inside them.

He stoped licking her breasts and undone his belt, he lifted his ass so she could pull them down just enough for her to pull his prick out.

Then she knelt down in front of him and enveloped the throbing head of his prick with eager lips.

He moaned as she sucked harder on him and took all his prick into her mouth, he pushed the back of her head into his groin as she brought him to the edge of orgasm. Then she pulled away her head and whipered to him as she took his hand. Come on take me to bed.

She got up and he followed her out of the living room and up the stairs to our bedroom.My prick by now was as hard as it had ever been.

I had not expected her to give him a blow job with me not more than six feet away from them.It seemed that she was realy getting into this, more than I wanted to admit.

But then again she was only doing what I had been begging her to do for yrs, and now she was upstairs with a guy that was going to fuck her on our marrige bed.

Was I feeling the first pangs of regret and jealousy?

I also felt something else aswell. It was a feeling that crept up from my stomach,and it spread through my body. It was a feeling of need, of wanting to watch my wife of many years being fucked senseless by this guy.Now at last I was going to get to see it.

I took off my shoes and crept as quietly as I could to the top of the stairs.

Our bedroom door was nearly shut and the light was on. I crept along the landing to the bedroom door, and peeked around the corner.

I could see Kim lying on her side with her gown pushed up over her waist and Jules was totally naked from what I could see through the slightly open door and laying on our bed next to her.

They were kissing and I watched as Kim's arm as it moved back and forth on his prick her back was turned towards me. Jules,s hand moved onto Kim's bare ass he started to pull her towards him.

Kim raised her leg so he could touch her pussy he moved his hand slowly onto her clit, and started to rub it gently, She moved her buttocks to the rhythm of his hand. She let out soft moans of pleasure his fingers sliped down to the entrance of her wet pussy and he slipped his fingers inside her.

As he moved his hand faster she groaned and pushed her pussy into his hand, his fingers found they'r way deeper inside her. She gasped and shuddered as the first wave of orgasm swept through her body.

Lets get this off he said to Kim as she caught her breath, she turned off her side and onto her back. He knelt on the bed and slipped her arms out of her gown the pair of them kissed, naked on our bed.

Jules kissed her breasts and licked her rock hard nipples.

He kissed his way down to her soft belly, Kim opened her legs a little more for him, then he found that little mound in between her legs and started to kiss and lick her clit.

Kim moaned and pulled his head into her soft thighs she opened her legs wide,as waves of pleasure shook her body.

His tounge lapped at her pussy making her body shake,and arch her back with lustfull pleasure.

Then he got up and knelt between her legs.

Kim raised her hips off the bed offering her pussy to him. He held his now throbbing prick in one hand and laid down on my wife.

Kim raised her hips some more inviting him to fuck her, I heard her sigh as his prick started to slip into her. The head of his prick pushed its way deep inside her.

Her face changed and her mouth opened as she gave out little gasps of pleasure. She closed her eyes as all of him found his way deep into her wet tight tunnel.

She started to moan and gasp as he started to thrust into her harder, longer,deeper strokes.

Kim wraped her legs around his back as she bucked under him she was begging him not to stop, she was pleading with him to carry on to fuck her harder. He pounded her hard for what seemed like ages. Kim came again moaning and sometimes nearly screaming as he fucked her relentlessly.

Then his back stiffened as his ass slammed his prick deep into Kim's pussy as he pumped his sperm into her womb. Spraying his hot seed deep into her.

They both collapsed Jules on top of Kim a gasping sweating pile, he rolled over and I watched as his spunk covered still hard prick slid out of my wife.

I could see his seed smeared on her thighs and great blobs of it ran out of her pussy down to her ass. They kissed and lay there for a while Kim told him he had better go into the spare room just in case I woke up.

OK he said just give me a minute as he kissed her.

I took that as my cue to quietly go back downstairs and lay on the sofa which is exactly what I did. I waited for a good half hour but I couldn't hear him moving into the spare room, then I heard the unmistakable sound of the bed creaking and Kim's soft moans she was getting fucked again.

He fucked her for about 15 Min's or so, then I heard Jules moving into the spare room. After about half an hour, when I thought that he had gone to sleep I quietly went to our bedroom.

Kim was lying naked on the bed asleep, I quietly closed the door and got undressed as I walked to the bed I could see that Kim's thighs where open and I could see her freshly used pussy.

Her pussy lips were red and swollen there was a blob of Jule's sperm at the entrance where it had leaked out of her. I laid down on top of her and she opened her legs wider for me.

I was so exited I could hardly wait to slide myself into her, I wondered how long it would take for you to come to me she whispered.

I seen everything,I whispered back, did you like it, Mmmm what do you think, he's good I not been fucked like that in a long time. I slipped my prick into her pussy and was surprised at how spread her normally tight little hole was.

She winced be careful she said I am sore after him. Was he bigger than me? I whispered as I started to fuck her slowly. Mmmm...maybe a little but he was quite a bit thicker than you though, I think that's why I'm sore.

I could feel Jules sperm coming out of her and running down on to my balls as pushed my prick farther inside her and fucked Kim harder I couldn't hold it back any more, I exploded inside her I pumped more spunk into her than I ever had in my life before.

In the morning we got up about 9.30, and Jules got up shortly after us, We had a cup of coffee and I went to the shop to get some cigarettes, I was only gone 5 mins when I got back they where both drinking coffee in the kitchen.

Jules said he had better go as he had some things to do. Kim said hang on, I will give you a lift. So they left Kim was gone about a hour and a half. When she walked in the house she had a big grin on her face, I asked her why she had been so long. Kim gave me that little smile, and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

He asked me in for a coffee, I said yes and we talked about last night, both of us knew what was going to happen and one thing led to another and it ended up with me being bent over his sofa and him fucking me. And do you know what? I realy enjoyed it, he wants to see me in the week. Is that ok with you.

I said ...What you mean.... she looked at me and said...... Well to be fair, you started it I done what you wanted me to do. Now I want a bit of fun aswell. You can't really expect me to stop seeing him... well at least for a little while she added.

I was shocked and more than a little bit turned on by what she had just told me, seemed I was on the right road to creating a shared wife.

I slipped my hand under her skirt and was surprised that she had no panties on. She could see the suprised look on my face. Where's your panties, I asked her. Jules took them off me at his house. After he fucked me she paused and blushed. He woulden't give them back, he said he wanted a little trophy.

Seem's to me like he left one for you aswell. I could feel his cum mixed with her wetness running down the inside of her thighs as it leaked out of her just recently fucked pussy.

Yes he has, she whispered and I think it's time for you to leave me one too. She took my hand and led me towards the stairs.

We went into the bedroom and we fucked for the rest of the morning untill she said that she was to sore and couldn't go on, she needed to take a shower to wash off all the sweat and spunk she had collected in the last 10 hours. The inside of her normaly soft white thighs were covered in blue blotches after being banged hard 5 or 6 times by myself and Jules.

Her pussy looked red and swollen,her bush was matted and streaked white with our cum. I kissed her and said well, if you are going to fuck two men your pussy had better get used to it.

She giggled as she swung her legs off the bed and made her way to the shower. Yes I'm sure it will she said as she walked out the door.

She woulden't let my touch her for the rest of the weekend saying that she was was still sore. On the Sunday night I went off down the pub by myself. I walked into the bar there wasn't that many people in there.

There was a few around the pool table and a couple of older guys sat by the log fire supping at they'r pints.

Jules was there stood leaning against the bar talking to the barman. He seen me and looked slightly embaressed as he raised his hand to greet me. I walked towards him and ordered my drink, he told the barman that he would have it and he paid him, I thanked him and leaned next to him on the bar and took a swig out of my pint.

Thanks for looking after Kim on friday night for me I said. The poor guy nearly gagged on his drink. What do you mean he said, looking more than a bit flustered. Friday night I repeated, I sort of dumped her on you in here, and went over to drink with my mates.

A look of relif spread across his face as he realised what I was talking about. Not a problem he said I enjoy the company of a good looking woman.

{I smiled to myself,thinking yea that's not all that you enjoyed.}

Yea sorry I got bladdered and crashed out when we got home. It happens every time I get too much beer in me. He smiled and said dont worry about it.

Where is Kim tonight anyway, he asked. At home I said, she didn't fancy comming out she wanted to put her feet up. She says she has a busy week ahead. Ho right so what is it she doing to keep her so busy he asked.

Dammed if I know I replied, she is doing whatever it is that wives do. He laughed yea well, who knows what they get up too.

{I smiled to myself again}

Yea come on drink up my round I'm working nights this week so this is the last chance for me to have a few.