The First Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darktrain
Darktrain
206 Followers

"Stroke me at the same time baby."

I complied. Stroking the base of his cock, up and down, in time with my mouth. Revelling in the feelings I was experiencing. Saliva was running down his cock as my mouth worked up and down in time with my strokes. It lubed his cock, easing my machinations from my hand as I fervently stroked myself. Moaning all over his cock. His scent filled my nose. It was a musky, manly smell. Intoxicating, making me almost delirious in my drunken state.

"God that's so good!" he said moaning loudly. "You look so sexy with my cock in your mouth." Another loud groan. "Christ! You're a fucking natural!"

His admiration and his playful encouragement eased any fears I had. In-fact, it spurred me on. I sucked and stroked him, feeling like a complete slut and enjoying every moment of it. I began to moan as my cock twitched and I felt the first pangs of my orgasm, as I stroked myself. I realised I was moaning. Moaning and whimpering. Utterly lost in what I was feeling. I was taking as much of him as I could. The need to please overwhelming me.

"Faster..." he urged.

I complied, his hips bouncing with a little more urgency, feeding his cock into my mouth. Eagerly sucking him as my hand stroked him in unison more and more quickly. His hand caressing my ass began to pull at my ass cheek, like it was stretching me. I could feel my bumhole easing side to side as he pulled and eased it back into place. And then, I felt a finger at my bumhole. For a moment I slowed, unsure.

"I won't hurt you," he said sensing my fear. "I just want you to feel good. Trust me."

I renewed my efforts as he gently caressed me. My hand slipping and sliding up and down the thick shaft as my mouth sucked more and more quickly. Faster, he had said. I moaned urgently, feeling the familiar approach of my orgasm. I knew it wouldn't be long as I stroked myself, I desperately tried to pace myself. The sudden fear had at least slowed that down.

I just want you to feel good. I could feel a wet finger sliding around my bumhole. I whimpered uncontrollably as he slipped his finger round and round it. I had never been touched there. It felt odd at first, yet strangely satisfying.

I won't hurt you. I could feel him applying pressure. Moaning loudly on his cock, I sucked and sucked. Feeling his finger ease me open, I realised I was crying. Crying at the utterly new sensations, my mouth moaning all over his cock as I sucked him and stroked us both. He twitched his finger in my ass, which made me shake with the sensation. Almost vibrating it. I felt him push deeper. I whimpered uncontrollably.

Trust me. I did, and pushed my ass up letting him pleasure me like I had never been pleasured before.

"You're going to make me come..." he groaned through gritted teeth. "Faster... Please don't stop!"

I barely heard him. I was so utterly gone in what I was feeling, in what I was experiencing. I had never experienced submission before and realised I loved it. Loved his cock. Loved his patience and his guidance. Loved the feeling of his finger in my ass. Loved the way he gently commanded me. Loved everything about him. All I knew was that I wanted so much to please him.

I was suddenly aware of him moaning loudly. His cock twitching and jerking in my mouth. It took me by surprise. I realised he was coming. I sucked and stroked him faster. Firm and quick. I heard him roar like an animal. Then suddenly, I felt my mouth fill up, warmth flooding it. His cock throbbed wildly, jerking and twitching. I'd never heard a man come before. Sure, I heard myself, but how many really listen to that? The excitement was exhilarating. It was all too much.

As the finger in my ass probed me, my mouth still milking his cock, I heard a sudden "click" like a finger click. The sensation made me cry out as it ricocheted throughout my entire body. My mind reeled as I shook, gasping. Realisation dawned: he had two fingers in me. He'd eased two in, and I hadn't realised. He'd pushed them together, his index finger and his middle. Pressing them together, one over the other pushing against each other, till they clicked apart. He repeated this as my cock made its first agonising orgasmic twitches.

My sucking slowed as I came, my own cock throbbing and jerking frantically. I moaned and cried as I came, throwing out ropes of cum on to his legs and the bed. Helplessly lost in the sensations. I was in a white-out of incomprehensible wailing and heaving sobs, guttural groans and moans and shaking in spasming jolts. All I can say is that I was having one of the strongest orgasms of my life.

Orgasms are orgasms. Some are strong; some are okay. I jokingly rate them on a scale from one to ten. Really good ones are an eight or a nine. Then there are those that hit ten. And then there are the ones that force you to redefine what a ten really is. I'd experienced tens before. This redefined a ten.

I howled and cried as I watched his cum dribble out of my mouth and slide down his cock, still trying desperately - no, needing - to please him. I wanted to make him feel as good as he was making me feel, and yet I was utterly unable to formulate anything other than moans and cries. I tried sucking and stroking us both, but my body had been rocked to its core. I slowed more and more in tremendous jerks, between the waves still coursing and rippling through me as he slowed his probing fingers and the last ebbs of my orgasm gradually eased from me.

I stopped and collapsed, panting and shaking, overwhelmed by the experience. Pulling me close, he rolled me onto my side and kissed me on the back of the neck. Soon, he was spooning me, cuddling me tightly and stroking my hair. I lay motionless, chest heaving, completely unsure of what had just happened. I was utterly exhausted and felt completely drained as my post-orgasm bliss enveloped me.

"You have no right having an ass like that," he whispered into my ear.

-o-

We lay spooning for sometime, him gently stroking my hair and telling me how sexy I was. Initially I was truly conflicted. I mean, until an hour ago I was straight. Yet in that short amount of time I had kissed a man, stroked him and sucked him, resulting in him coming. Hardly the actions of a straight man.

The worst thing was, I had enjoyed it. I had enjoyed the way he had talked to me, treated me and touched me. I had never come so hard in all my life when he had probed my ass with his fingers. And as for the sensations as he clicked his fingers inside me... resulting in me shamelessly coming as I sucked his cock. Sure, I was stroking myself which was one reason, but what I had experienced truly frightened me. It had almost overwhelmed me and elevated my orgasm to a different level.

Struggling as I was to come to terms with everything that had just transpired, I was utterly exhausted and drunk. And that is how I fell asleep. In his arms. Him softly kissing my neck and paying me compliments. Whispering to me the things he found sexy about me as an extreme tiredness and drunken fog closed in on me slowly.

-o-

It was still dark outside when I first stirred. I was aware of his hand lightly trailing up and down my hip.

"Are you awake?"

I nodded.

"Are you okay?"

Truth be told I was not okay. I recalled the events in my mind. Him slowly touching me and paying me compliments. His soothing voice, disarming me and yet arousing me. Gently ordering me, complying easily to his commands. My arousal at his words and the way he undressed me. Asking me to hold it... touch it softly and put it in my mouth as I shamelessly stroked myself at my arousal. And the sensations I had when he touched me there, using his fingers inside me left me reeling. I was overwhelmed with guilt and shame. Shame at the way I had allowed him to treat me so submissively and guilt at how much I had enjoyed it.

No. I was not okay. Yes, for sure I enjoyed it, but that did not mean I was still okay.

"No," I said, my voice trembling. I was almost on the verge of tears.

His fingers trailed up and down my hip lightly, sliding ever so slightly up to my chest, his fingers causing me goosebumps. His touch was gentle. Softly, his hands caressed me, drifting back and down to my ass. He began kneading my cheeks.

"Was my cock the first one you had in your mouth?"

I nodded, tightly closing my eyes. Although the drink had slowly faded somewhat I was still drunk. I was truly fighting crying. My emotions were all over the place. I could feel his cock swelling behind me. Slowly pushing against my cheeks.

He leaned closer and whispered gently in my ear: "You were fucking amazing! God you look sexy doing it, do you know that? God, I'm getting hard thinking of you sucking me as we both came."

I was mortified at what had happened. Horrified at the sensations that he had literally coerced out of me. The way I had submitted to his charms had disarmed me. But it wasn't just that. It was how I had allowed him to do all of it. The way I had gone along with it. He leaned in even closer to my ear. I could hear his breathing, it was full of desire. His voice lowered even more.

"I loved how you moaned with my fingers in you." He was now fully kneading my cheeks. Massaging them softly. Easing them apart and pushing them together. "God, what an ass you have." Once again fear welled up in me. I lay there, passive as I allowed him to continue.

"Do you know what I am thinking?" His whisper was soft and gentle.

I shook my head, scared at what he may suggest, and yet my cock was swelling. Stiffening once again to his words and actions.

"I'm thinking of doing other things to your ass." He kissed my neck, causing more goosebumps and a shiver rippling down my spine.

I swallowed hard. I didn't know what to do, I was shaking.

"I want to kiss it..." He kissed my neck softly, his breathing erratic. "I want to ease it open." He was kneading my cheeks. Pushing them apart. "Push my tongue into you and open you up." I could feel my ass relaxing to his touch. "I want to fuck you."

My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. Christ... If his fingers felt so good, what would his cock feel like? The thought of him... doing that. Mental images flashed through my mind. Myself submissive. On my knees. Him fucking me from behind. Or would I be straddling him, bouncing myself up and down on his cock? Telling me what to do. Would he be holding my legs in the air, spreading me, feeding it slowly into me? Would he be doing it gently? Would he be fucking me hard, like some slut? Reducing me to tears as he didn't stop? Being overwhelmed again. My mouth was dry. My cock, painfully hard. Stop it!

No, no, I couldn't.

"I can't... They say it hurts the first time." I shook my head, wildly, my eyes closed tight, desperately trying to remove the images from my mind. My voice was breaking. "I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"I would never hurt you." he said gently, whispering in my ear.

Slowly and carefully, he rolled me round on to my back. He was staring straight into my eyes. Looking down, he smiled at the state of my arousal in front of him. My cock unashamedly hard. His hands delicately touching my tummy and slowly sliding down to my cock. He began lightly stroking me and manoeuvred himself on top of me. I felt powerless.

"I'm going to show you how I'd fuck you," he said in a soothing tone.

He smiled softly and looked down to my cock and then back up to look at me squarely. He licked his lips, and winked. Slowly he lowered his mouth to it. He rested his lips up against it and motioned, ever so slowly and softly. It took a moment for his mouth to edge past the head of my cock. When he had done that he held it there. Looking at me and watching my reactions.

I stared back. Horrified and yet desperately wanting him to show me.

"I'd leave it there. Let you get used to it. I'd let you tell me when you were ready." He licked his lips again. "Are you ready to see what I'd do...?"

I was nodding fervently, watching him. He smiled and grinned back at me.

He slowly resumed where he had been. His lips just ever so agonisingly teasing me and then he slowly lowered his mouth. It was a small gentle lowering. He brought his mouth back up, never releasing the head of my cock and lowered again. And again. And again. Slowly. Incrementally taking more and more of me in his mouth.

I was gasping. Moaning loudly as more and more of his mouth slid down and around my cock. Fighting the mental images he was playing out for me. Finally, almost agonisingly, his mouth was full, full with my cock. He held it there, looking at me, and then slowly brought it back. His mouth moving up slowly. Holding his lips at the head of my cock he lowered himself once again. Up and down he went. Mimicking gentle deep thrusts.

Releasing me, he said suddenly, "I'd like to show you what I'd do. Would you like to feel how I'd fuck your ass?" rubbing his thumb over my lips.

"Using just my mouth?" I said, making sure.

He nodded.

I fought with my emotions for what seemed an eternity. Truth be told, it was probably only five seconds. I nodded quickly almost forgetting what he was about to potentially do.

Fuck my mouth. Like it was my ass.

He gestured for me to move off the bed and kneel on the floor in front of him. He gazed down at me. The submissive feelings rising so hard inside me. I felt so small. Weak. He placed his cock gently at my lips.

"Mercy is the safe word. If you don't like anything we do, that I do, you say 'Mercy.' Never say 'Please, no' or 'Don't'. I will interpret that as you wanting me to do it. You understand?" I nodded slowly, realisation dawning on me. Mental images flashed through my mind.

His cock was softly pushing up against my lips. Bumping up against them. Making my mouth open almost of it's own volition. He held my hands and placed them behind him, making me cup his buttocks as if we were there. As if we were really fucking. Like I could dictate how far he went.

"No please. Don't. Don't put it in..."

Easing the head in, my mouth opened more and more. Gently and just ever so slightly withdrawing and pushing in so little, he slowly worked the head of his cock in and out of my mouth.

With every slight thrust he was slowly working it into my mouth. Making me take more and more. Watching my reactions carefully, he never took his eyes off me. I looked down. Down at the cock half in and half out of my mouth as he continued to thrust gently. I watched wide eyed as it slipped in and out. Moving towards me and back. Saliva was rushing in my mouth as it filled me so completely. I was at my limit of what I could take. I gagged slightly and he didn't push as deep again. I began gripping his buttocks. Gently making him go just a little faster. I looked up and he was smiling.

"Don't. Please, don't do it faster..."

Understanding my need he slowly increased the pace. Building gently to a steady rhythm, his cock, fucked my mouth. I was so hard. I was moaning loudly. Almost forgetting what was happening. Transported to the realm of fantasy. A fantasy where he was fucking me. I started stroking myself.

"No no no..." he said gently. "I'll take care of you after. Leave yourself alone."

I moaned, almost out of frustration. The firm thrusting was increasing. Slowly. Sordid images flashed through my mind time and time again. Him firmly gripping my cheeks. Smacking my ass. Telling me I sounded like a whore. Feeding it harder and harder into me. Deeper. Crying at the sensations. Begging him not to stop. Him holding me down. Making me. Surrendering. Capitulating.

"Please. Please don't make me beg..."

His thrusting had increased again. I was delirious. I had never imagined myself like this. Being used. Being submissive. An overwhelming urge to just give.

That's the odd thing about straight society's perceptions of gay men. They'll joke who is the giver and who is the receiver. Yet that works for heterosexuals as well. Strangely, I have always thought of it the other way round. I was the giver. I was giving him my attention. I was giving myself to him. He was receiving pleasure. Pleasure I only wanted to give to him. The need to give pleasure is just as strong as the need to receive it.

"I'm going to come..." he said groaning urgently. He looked at me. He appeared slightly blurry, such was my state at the time. My eyes full of tears. His cock, thrusting in and out of my mouth. Shocked and mortified at what was taking place, but my need to give was overriding everything. Nothing else mattered but my need. The situation was once again over whelming me. Still staring at me he continued. "I'm thinking of your ass.. my cock pounding you."

"Please. Please don't. Please don't let me feel it throbbing in my ass..."

His cock was pounding me. Pounding my mouth. His balls smacking quickly off my chin, which by now was drooling saliva. Relentlessly he continued. His cries and moans where louder and louder. I knew my mouth would fill with him any second. My cock throbbed desperately. I felt the floor melt from under me. The walls of the room disappeared. The curtains. The bed. Our clothes on the floor. All gone. All I knew was me and him. My mouth and his cock. I gripped my hands on his buttocks, tightly.

"Fuck... Fuck..."

Then I felt it. The sudden feeling of his cock expanding and contracting. My prize for being so good. His moans of ecstasy. His sudden erratic thrusts as I felt his cock throb wildly in my mouth. Exploding in tremendous jerks and spasms. Filling my mouth and my need. Deeply, and firmly feeding it into me. Making me take it.

He roared loudly. A big long howling roar. A man's roar. He'd never mentioned God since I had known him. He certainly mentioned him now.

I was gasping for breath. Shamelessly swallowing everything. Taking it in. Devouring it, like some slut. I coughed and gagged a little, his thrusts slowing yet still erratic. Some spilled out the corners of my mouth. Saliva and his come running down my chin. Now he mentioned Christ as he finished off his last spurts and cries. Slowing down his thrust he eased it gently in and out, still looking at me.

When he pulled it out his face was red and his breathing ragged. I looked up at him. Tears obscuring my vision. He was caressing my face. I felt his warm hands.

"That's how I'd fuck your ass," he said trying to compose himself.

Dropping down to his knees in front of me, he took me in his mouth. It wasn't gentle. It was deep. It was fast and unrelenting. My cock desperately throbbed in his mouth. I was already so close. So wired. I ran my hands through his hair as his head bobbed up and down. Leaning back I surrendered my cock to his mouth and like him called out for God and Jesus-fucking-Christ. Saying their names again and again as my cock endlessly throbbed and jerked in his mouth.

-o-

We fell asleep quickly after. Again cuddling and him telling me how beautiful I was. How sexy.

When I awoke in the morning, the drinks bravery had faded. Guilt and horror surged in me. My hands were shaking. Tentatively I slid out of the bed. Looking at him sleeping, I looked around quickly for my clothes. Quietly as I could I put them on. After I had done up my shoes I stood up and saw him looking at me.

"Do you have to go?" he said almost laughing. "You were gonna say good bye right?"

Sheepishly I stood there, saying nothing.

"Okay," he nodded, perhaps sensing my emotions.

I stood there another moment. Would he tell Will and the others about this? My mind worked over time. What would they say?

Darktrain
Darktrain
206 Followers