The First Time Snow Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept the promise, we did once again kiss my come back and forth three times the next day. Once before breakfast, once right after breakfast on the dining table, and again when we went to bed. I had been so eager to eat her again, that I swept all of our breakfast dishes into a plastic laundry basket, set it in the sink, washed my hands and face after which I promptly assaulted her pussy with my mouth.

The amount of come we kissed back and forth the second time was about the same quantity as the first time, however as we snowballed, the salivas gained in volume and we each allowed some to be swallowed each time we passed the concoction back or forth.

~_~_~_~_

The chance to live together never came. They both believed that there was only the 'present' to live in for each of us every second, minute, day or whatever timeframe is applicable. They mostly filled the time they spent together in bed. He continued to work each day in that same building. Every day when his work day ended, as he left that parking garage, his minds eye replayed that time he exited the building and she happened past him. He always recalled the tattoo and the view under that illuminating yellow skirt. It seems that the bright yellow caused the usually dark area deep into her crotch to be lighted enough for him to have seen her vagina and pubic hair.

They dated for about a month every day. He loved her kids immediately and they could tell immediately that he made their mom so really happy. He bought the apartment next door and knocked out the walls and was remodeling for her and her kids to move in. He wanted their new home to be a surprise, so he told her he planned to move his job there and that would be his offices.

When he then asked her to marry him as soon as she thought the kids would be okay with them getting married, she said that the kids had told her to please marry him. With that settled, they decided to marry as soon as the apartments had been joined as one apartment and they would get married in the living room.

The planning started right away, as the remodeling was supposed to be finished in about 2 months start to finish. As the plans began to come together, small delays pushed the remodeling back about two weeks. The problem with that was that he needed to make a trip to Australia, India, and Malaysia during that time frame. They agreed to wait until the remodeling was complete, and that they would have the ceremony upon his return.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day - now!

~_~_~_~_

He never came back.

He was scheduled on flight MH 370. It disappeared and as of this writing, only a few pieces of evidence have been confirmed from an airplane that was probably flight MH 370.

12