The First Time Was a Mistake

Story Info
I discover my sister at a frat party.
2.1k words
4.18
140.6k
131
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, let's get something straight. This was all a mistake. Anyway, when I was four years old my parents divorced and I went with my mother. I had no idea what happened to my father, but they apparently parted amicably with the stipulation that there would be no contact with my father, ever again. For me, or for my mother. So Mom and I started our new life together. She was a professional and we lived a pretty good life.

I attended college and joined a fraternity. Let's not give the name, for purposes you will see later. I was finally in my final year, 21 years old, and the frat was having a blow-out to celebrate the coming finals' week. We would all cram just before finals, but we wanted to party hearty before all that started. So we invited our sister sorority to send over as many members as they wished, and some of the guys invited other girls. We were raining twat when the party went into full swing.

At one point I noticed this little red head come in by herself. I thought I knew all the girls in the sorority, but she was new to me. I took note of her perky as hell tits. She was wearing a cut off t-shirt, showing her innie belly button. Sweet. And she had an ass to die for. This was a southern college so it was warm weather. She was wearing cut off jeans with two ass cheeks hanging out. She had clearly decided she was in for some action tonight.

After a few minutes, she had gathered a group of frat guys around her and was clearly in charge. She took the hands of two guys and winked at the others to follow. They went towards the stairs. I decided not to miss this. I loved red heads. Mom was a red head and so was I. We went up to the bigger lounge upstairs.

When we had all arrived she told everyone that this was going to be her coming out party. She had just turned 19 and wanted to make it special. So she told all the guys to whip out their cocks. She was going to blow all of us. You never saw so many pants dropped and cocks whipped out so quickly. She started on her knees, going to each cock, liberally sucking and licking, and then passing to the next. There were 5 of us there. I got my dick sucked last and it was fucking out of sight. This bitch knew how to suck!

Then she said if we wanted to cum she wanted it all over her face and body. She stripped down and knelt in the middle of us. Her tits were perfect, perky, pointing at the ceiling, and her nipples pink and tasty looking. Her red hair was cut in a bob and she was adorable. We all started beating our meat, each wanting to be the first to squirt come on her face and tits. After one minute I was the winner and started hosing down her whole face.

It was not long until everyone was shooting and coming on her. Some in the face, some in her wide open mouth, some on her little tits. It was a total bukkake. I had never seen one, but vowed to see more if I could. And the little whore kept licking and eating all the come she could. It was great.

After fifteen minutes of this she said it was enough, and she was going to take a shower. She said the first to come on her could join her. Hurrah! That had been me. The others reluctantly pulled up their pants and went in search of fresh poontang. I took her little hand, leaving all my clothes behind and took her to my room in which, as a senior, I had my own shower.

We both laughed when we got in the shower and noticed our red matching pubes. I was still hard as a diamond and she was dripping come all down her body, so we got busy washing up and playing with each other's body. She certainly loved cock. She had to get down and suck on mine for a while, without making me come again. Then I knelt and spread her red pubes apart and ate some pink pussy. She tasted like marmalade. Delish.

After getting cleaned up I took her out to my large bed and we finally exchanged names. Sorta late, but what the fuck! She was Wynter and I was Lowry. Formalities over, it was time to do the good stuff. I was going to fuck me some Wynter pussy. Then, she surprised the hell out of me by telling me she was a virgin. She had never been fucked, only sucking cock, and licking a few sister's

pussies. Cool. Better and better.

So I was going to make this special for this little red head. We came together at the foot of the bed, sat down together, naked, and started to make out. I was mauling her tits all the time, but I was gentle in the kissing department, getting her warmed up for some good times. It didn't take long. She was made for sex, the little slut. She wanted everything I had to give. She had grabbed my cock early in the making out.

Finally, I flung her down, face up, and spread her beautiful legs wide. I reached over to the nightstand, took a rubber from the drawer and slipped it on my dick. I moved up into position and, holding her legs up high, with no hands I stuck my cock into her creaming pussy. Damn, was she ever ready. Her cunt basically sucked my cock in, it was so hungry. It was wet and slimy and juicy and fucking hot. Damn.

Thrusting into her cunt with full force I knocked her head into the headboard. She only laughed. This was one sexy, horny bitch. I was ramming as hard as I could and she was laughing and crying at the same time. I had broken her hymen in the first thrust, and a little blood came out with the juices flowing out of her cunt and onto my cock and her thighs. I fucked her as long as she kept coming and then some more, finally coming myself, for the second time that night. I pulled out, slipping off the condom. Then I washed us off with a towel from the bathroom.

As we relaxed on my bed, side by side, my hand on her tit, her hand on my shrunken cock, we chatted. Wynter was her first name. What was her last name I wondered aloud. "Smythe," she said. Odd, I thought. Not too common spelling and pronunciation. In fact, that was my last name too. Funny coincidence.

"What are your parents' names," I said.

"Oh," she stated, "they're divorced. Dad is Stephen and I think my mom was Cynthia."

Very odd, I was thinking, because that was my parents' names too!

"Holy shit," I said, then thought better of it. I was going to keep this my little secret.

Fucking my own sister! What a fucking turn-on. I was not about to ruin this yet. I still had plans for little miss Wynter Smythe. There were other holes to conquer. We finally went downstairs and, as the evening was late, she went back to her sorority with some of her sisters.

So we finished up final week and I called Wynter the night before we were all going home for the summer, or, in my case graduating. She was free. And she sounded horny as hell on the phone. Great! I picked her up and we went out for some Chinese buffet. That seemed okay for a first date with my sister! She was still out of the loop, of course. When she had asked my last name I had said "Smith," and she had not been the wiser.

After dinner we drove around awhile as I said goodbye to old haunts and she looked at the place she would spend two more years. Then we went over to the frat house and she came upstairs with me. Little miss Wynter was going to lose her virginity again tonight.

Of course, we started making out. This time in the large easy chair I had in my room. She was sitting in my lap and I knew she could feel the hard on building up into her ass. But she just kept kissing and nibbling my lips, rubbing her hands through my red hair. I was embracing her and feeling her press her tits against my chest harder and harder. She was damned horny. She would be satisfied for sure. I knew this.

I slowly started unbuttoning her blouse and finally got my hand on some tit. She pressed it into my hand and moaned. It didn't take long for her to slip out of her blouse and I unhooked her bra and removed it. Her nipples were like little rubies, hard and precious. I began sucking and biting them until she squealed with pleasure. Okay, I thought, time to get down to some serious fucking. I picked her up and tossed her on my bed. Then I peeled her skirt off. She was wearing nothing underneath, the little vixen!

I knew what I wanted to fuck tonight, but I was in no rush. Far from it. I wanted to eat some more of that red bush between her legs, and I wanted some more of her great cock sucking. We solved that little problem easily. I got on my back, told her to suck my cock and cram her pussy into my face. She was not slow at all in complying. She gobbled my cock like she was starving, slobbering spit all over it, and then licking it clean and starting again.

My face was buried in pussy. I wanted to lick and nibble on her clit, so I took my fingers and popped the little devil out and began licking it. She squealed around my cock. She even bit it a little. That was nice pain. I bit her clit in return. She squealed again. Then I began working on that pussy. She obviously liked her red hair, because she had never shaved it. It was a nice and hairy, old-style, pussy. And mighty tasty. I licked her swollen labia and crammed my tongue as far as I could into her cunt. She was coming all over my face.

That was enough. I didn't want to come in her mouth. Not tonight. That come was destined for somewhere else.

I put my hands on her waist and lifted her up. She kept her mouth sucking my cock. It was actually quite sweet.

But I popped her off and sat her in my lap.

"Now for something special, little Wynter," I told her.

I placed her on all fours on the bed. I think she believed she was going to get her second fuck in her pussy at this time, and she was, but also something more.

I took one more long swipe of her cunt with my tongue, took a condom from the nightstand, slipped it on my cock, then I stuck the head of my cock into her pussy and slowly started fucking my sister again. I fucked her for several minutes, with long, hard strokes, working that cunt and making her come and come. Then I slowly withdrew, as she moaned and whimpered for me not to stop. Oh, I wasn't about to stop. My cock was well lubed with the condom and her cunt juices, but I took some of the pussy juice and rubbed it into her ass hole. I took off the rubber and replaced it with a fresh one.

Now it was time to take my sister's ass virginity. I was gentle, just barely pushing the head of my cock into her bung hole. But I hadn't counted on her aggressive horniness. She crammed her ass back and took the whole thing herself! Wow. My sister was the best fuck I had ever had. I started thrusting and ramming. I reached under and started diddling her clit and pussy with one hand and mauling titty with the other hand.

I could only fuck so long after that great blow job. I made sure her first ass fuck made her come, then I started coming myself and she could feel it even through the condom. I came for about a minute and finally collapsed as she also collapsed onto the bed.

That was the greatest fucking of my life, counting taking her pussy virginity. I was going to get much more. Even though I was graduating I was going to stay in touch with my sister. I wasn't going to tell her anything yet. That could wait awhile. After all it was all in the family.