The First Time We Meet

Story Info
She meets her Master for the first time.
3.4k words
4.28
14k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mira, this is the first time I will meet Master Kory.

We have been talking for many weeks, from the beginning we have yearned to see each other. However, when you live more than 4,000 miles away from a person, you can't just pop over for a visit.

Today, I travel to meet Master. After a long journey, I arrive at the cabin in the mountains that Master Kory has rented. The cabin is secluded, which Master said would be perfect; no one can disturb us here.

I sit in the car taking in my surroundings, trying to gather the courage to get out. I take a deep breath as I swing open the car door. The air is clean and crisp, yet it does nothing to calm my nerves. It feels icy on my lungs. I stand still for a few more moments taking in the beauty of my surroundings.

I walk to the back seat of the car and open the door, grabbing my bag and then locking it again after myself. I start towards the cabin, taking in its rustic beauty. My Master knows what I like.

Smoke is pivoting from the chimney and the sound of a crackling fire rings in my ears. Master must have the grill set up ready to cook dinner. As I reach the door I place my hand on the door ready to knock. It stays there, resting while a wave of hesitation washes over me. Thoughts are racing through my mind. From here on I lose all sense of my own being. I become Masters play toy and nothing more.

Once I knock, Master opens the door and stands looking at me. I hadn't noticed that I was looking at my shoes. My hesitation had become subconscious.

"Look at me, Mine." He says, his voice soft and hypnotic. Mine is a nickname that he came up with for me when we first started talking. It represents his domination over my whole being.

I raise my head, slowly taking in every part of his body before I reach his eyes. My gaze finally settles on his brown eyes. I become unable to move or speak, my body in a trance. He tilts his head to the side, smirking at my predicament. My hands are gripping at my bag so tightly that my nails are digging into my fingers.

He reaches out to my face, and brushes his warm hand across my cheek, "Why don't you come in and relax? I'm sure you are tired after the long journey you have taken."

I stutter my first words, "Y-y-yes Master. That would be nice".

He reaches down to take the bag from me and ushers me into the cabin with his other hand. He uses his foot to shut the door and I jump slightly as it closes.

"I'm not going to attack you Mira."

"I know that, I just...I'm nervous."

I turn toward Master Kory and marvel at him. There are windows all along the back wall of the cabin. The sun has begun to set and is streaming through the room. It highlights his hair and shines on the side of his face, illuminating him.

He drops my bag to the floor and my eyes follow, I stare at the space where the bag is now placed. I see him striding over to me, he reaches me and places his hands on my face. Delicately brushing my hair away from my eyes, he leans in and kisses my lips, softly biting my bottom lip as he moves away.

At first I allow him to do as he pleases, but it doesn't take long for me to begin kissing him back. As I start to embrace what is happening, I can feel his kisses intensifying, his arms find their way to my hips as he pulls me closer.

I wrap my arms around his waist, deeply moaning as he squeezes my ass. Our tongues mingle; I savor the taste of his mouth.

The passion is hot, and my desire begins to grow, I can feel the heat inside of me, waiting to be fulfilled. But as fast as master began, he ends the episode with a slap to my rear, leaving me disappointed.

He walks over to the stove, "I hope you're hungry, we're heaving steaks for dinner."

"Would you like me to do anything?" I say softly.

He smiles at me, showing his pearly white teeth "You could make some sides, go through to the kitchen and surprise me."

I smirk and turn on my heel to walk into the kitchen. I push open the swinging door, and stand in amazement at the size of the room in front of me.

"Is this a dream?" I mutter.

I walk to the counter in the middle of the room, and realize I know where nothing is. I guess I have to explore I think to myself.

A large sub-zero refrigerator sits in the corner of the room. Upon opening the door, I find an assortment of meats and veggies. Next is a small pantry, filled with herbs and spices. Pots and pans hang from the ceiling above the island in the middle of the room.

I gather a few ingredients and start to prepare a few side dishes. As I do, I feel eyes watching me. I turn to find Master standing in the doorway smiling to himself.

"Enjoying yourself?" he smirks.

I become nervous again, "Yes Master, this whole house is beautiful. I'm very grateful."

"Anything for Mine." He replies kindly. "Now get moving, otherwise dinner will never be served, and I'll have to feast on that lovely cunt instead." He laughs.

I feel my pussy becoming wet in anticipation of something I have waited so long for. He turns and goes back outside, and I continue preparing the dishes. Au gratin Potatoes, Stir-Fry veggies, and a 3 mushroom and onion mix to go along with the steaks.

I begin spooning the veggies onto a platter, and removing the potatoes from the oven when Master returns to the house, carrying steaks that are cooked to perfection.

The dishes are placed on the table, and we sit down to eat. We finish dinner, and clean the dishes together. As I stand over the sink wiping the last dish, Master places his hands on my waist. I drop the dish into the sink, just as Master begins to kiss my neck.

I start to relax from the wine Master chose to accompany the delicious steaks. Master bites my neck, growling in my ear. My cunt floods with wetness again.

Master reaches under my top, brushing his hands over my breasts, only a thin bra between his hands and my bare flesh. He turns me around so we are face-to-face. He reaches around my stomach to my back and unclasps my bra. It falls to my hips, Master pulls it away, and throws it to the floor.

He kisses my lips, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. Our hands explore each other, rubbing, pinching, and circling before we come up for air. "Tonight is just for pleasure, I want you to feel every inch of me Mira."

"Yes. Yes. Yessssss". I repeat it over and over again. It is a mantra that continues as Master feasts on my neck. However, he soon becomes frustrated with our height difference and grabs my hand to drag me down the hall to the bed. He guides me into the room, and pushes me down to the bed.

As I position myself, Master disappears into the bathroom. When he returns, he is holding a pair of scissors.

"Do you trust me Mira?"

"Of course, Master. I trust you with everything. But...you do realize I could just take off my jeans, right?" I giggle.

"I own you, remember? If I want to cut off your clothes then I will damn well cut them off. It's just as well, you will never wear clothes here anyway. I don't want a single piece of fabric to interfere if I just feel like bending you over and fucking you whenever I please. That is my right as your Master."

"Yes Master." I say meekly. He stalks toward me as if he is a lion and I am the prey he wishes to devour.

Master runs the opened scissors along the sides of my naked breasts, light enough not to cut, but hard enough to feel. He replicates the movement on my other side, adding swirls that last until he reaches the waistband of my pants.

Master watches my cheeks flush as he begins to cut my pants off. He begins at the bottom, cutting a slit from my inner ankle to my crotch. He repeats this action on the other side, taking care not to cut me. Finally, he makes a cut beside the zipper and is able to fold each half of my jeans to the side, leaving me in only my panties.

"Master?" I begin to say.

"Shhhh. I am enjoying what's mine."

I close my mouth and look at the ceiling, trying to imagine that my Master isn't looking at such intimate areas so closely. I can feel his breath invading my cunt as he nuzzles me through my panties. He laps at the wetness that has begun to seep through the fabric, covering my mound with his mouth and teasing me even more.

At the sharp intake of my breath, and a soft moan to follow, Master leans up and rips my panties from my body. I look to him and see nothing but power radiate over him. He is in full control and he knows it.

Feeling shy, I try to close my legs, but Master has other ideas. I receive a sharp slap to my outer thigh. "Stay open for me, Mine. I want to see all you have to offer."

I close my eyes and try to take my mind of the insecurities flooding through my body. Master is disappointed with the slow pace in which I reopen my legs.

"Sit up!" he commands.

As I sit up, Master walks to the closet. When he emerges, he is holding several lengths of rope. My eyes widen in anticipation. He comes to stand at the side of the bed and commands that I lie on my stomach. He ties both of my wrists, each one tied to the slats on the inside of the bed posts. He then runs a length of rope from one side of the bed to the other, effectively keeping my upper chest and shoulders plastered on the bed.

"Bend your knees" he demands.

I hurry to comply, bending them to the best of my ability without the use of my hands to push them underneath me. However, because he has tied my hands so low on the railings, and Master has restricted the movement of my chest, by the time my legs are under me, my ass is high in the air and my face is still plastered to the bed.

Master binds my calf to my thigh on both legs, essentially leaving me open to him. I hear him walk out of the room. I want to call after him, but I don't. I trust my Master, I will be alright. I hear a chair being pulled across the floor and placed in front of the bed. I hear Master sigh as he sits in the chair.

"My little slave is beautiful from this angle. Your cunt looks so wet and inviting, calling me to fill it with my throbbing cock." My body shivers with the thought of finally being filled by Master.

"Look at that greedy cunt, already contracting, seeking a cock to fill it. Are you ready, Mine? Are you ready for your Master?"

"Yes, Master." I say breathlessly. "Please give this greedy cunt, the pleasure of her Masters cock."

I feel the bed dip as he climbs onto it. As he slides his hands over my exposed ass and down to rub my dripping slit, I moan loudly. "Master, please fuck my pussy."

"Naughty girl. Don't ever tell Master what to do. For that I will have to gag you." At this, I moan my displeasure. Master retrieves the ball gag from the dresser and attaches it to me. "That's better. Now, where was I?"

Master continues to rub and caress my body, heightening my pleasure, but not giving me enough to feel satisfied. I am starting to squirm. The position is becoming uncomfortable and I want my Masters cock, now!

I feel the bed dip again and I feel Masters body behind me. He rubs my slit with his cock head, careful to avoid entering me or rubbing my clit, giving me just enough stimulation to drive me insane. I am moaning as pleasure takes over my body, begging Master to take his slut, although I doubt he can understand me through the gag. As he continues his sweet torment, I begin to cuss at him.

I try to say, "You son of a bitch, just fuck me damn it". But all that comes out is mumbling, at least that is what it sounds like to my ears. However, my Master is very perceptive.

"Did you just cuss me Mira?"

I close my eyes in shame, a blush creeping across my body at being caught cursing at my Master.

"You really shouldn't have done that."

Master grabs the belt from around his waist, and hits it against my bare ass time and time again until I cry out.

"Have you had enough you slut?!"

By now the tears are rolling down my cheeks, the pain gripping at my body. Master shows no mercy.

He continues, these blows are harder and Master is peppering them all over, I'm sure, turning my ass a bright shade of pink. As the last blow falls, I can feel the wetness on the pillow from my tears. I am not crying from pain, but from trying to keep quiet and take my punishment. I let out the breath I had been holding and feel Master bend over my back to whisper in my ear.

"You made it." He says. "Good girl!" Then I feel him thrust into me, ramming through me to his hilt. I groan deep in my throat. This is what I need. He sits up, and goes to work on my body. He grabs my hips and pulls my body back toward his pelvis while thrusting at the same time. This combination drives his cock far into my body, making me babble uncontrollably.

In no time at all, I shatter around his cock, screaming as he rides me through it, pounding all thoughts from my brain. As he releases his seed into me, I shatter again. Everything is way too intense, I can't think, I can't breathe, and I black out.

When I open my eyes, I am untied and master is rubbing a soothing lotion into the skin on my ass.

"Master?" I say.

"Yes, Mira."

"Thank you Master."

"You are very welcome, Mira."

I want to say more, but my day of traveling combined with the evening of fun has worn me out. So, I relax into the pillow. As I unwind into Masters loving care, I fall asleep.

When I awaken, the entire room is dark. I can hear Master snoring behind me, the soft rise and fall of his chest against my back is soothing. However, I can also feel his erection pulsing against my thigh. This gives me naughty ideas.

I turn over in his arms and retreat under the covers. I find his erection tall and ominous beneath the sheet. After I check to make sure that he is indeed sleeping, I slip my tongue out to lick just the tip of his cock. He tastes so good, salty and woodsy, just like the rest of Master.

I wrap my mouth around his head and suck, like a baby with its pacifier. I hear him groan deep in his throat. I don't know if he is dreaming or waking up, and at this moment, I don't care. I want to feel Master in my mouth.

I climb over his leg and lay between his thighs, licking up and down his shaft. As I take Master all the way into my throat, I hold him there and swallow him. In the background, my mind can sense Master groaning, but again, it doesn't really register, and I don't care. I am so absorbed in my task that I don't realize his breathing has changed.

I try to withdraw my mouth and just suck on his head, but his hand has come to rest on the back of my head, holding me down to deep throat his cock. "Keep going, Mine." He throatily commands.

I double my efforts. I bob up and down, always keeping Masters Cock deep in my mouth. I can feel his head begin to thicken in my throat and his balls tighten against my chin. All of a sudden, he yanks me up and off by my hair.

I am breathing rapidly as I sit between his legs, spit dribbling down my chin.

"Come here!" He says, pointing to his dripping, throbbing cock.

As I try to envelope him again in my mouth, a sharp slap to my hip and a firm "NO!", stop me in my tracks. "Get that pussy on my cock!" He sternly commands. He is fully awake now and his eyes glitter deeply in lust.

I scramble over Masters Legs and settle my hips over his. "Hands on the back of your head." He commands. I do as I am told and hover over the hard piece of flesh beneath me. My snatch is dripping and I am consumed with the lust that Master has so quickly brought out of me.

He grabs his cock and inserts only the tip into my waiting cunt. I groan in an effort not to impale myself onto him without being given permission to take my pleasure.

"Ride." He whispers, before closing his eyes.

I quickly impale myself on his cock, our groans mingling with each other. I keep my hands firmly interlocked behind my head as I lift up and down, grinding my clit against his pelvis every time I descend.

As I begin to pick up speed, rushing toward my orgasm, Master shoots up in the bed and wraps his arm around my waist, holding me still. With his other hand he grabs my face and kisses me, hard, deep and lovingly, all at the same time.

Pulling away from my lips, Master says to me, "Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master." I reply breathlessly.

"And what are you?"

"I am yours, Master. I am your cunt, I am your slut, I am holes for you to use, fuck, and deposit your seed into. I will do anything for you, Master."

"You are such a good girl, Mine." Master says before kissing me again. He grabs a hold of my hips and begins to thrust into me with strength I did not know he possessed. My orgasm is approaching quickly and I don't know if I will be able to hold it.

"Master!" I yell. "Please...may I cum. Please Master!"

He puts his hand around my throat and pulls me to him. "Cum for me, Mine." He whispers in my ear.

I can feel my muscles beginning to pulse around his member. He is squeezing my throat a little tighter, just barely restricting the flow of blood, but enough to cause a stronger sensation in my gut.

I explode inside and out. I scream and buck against Master as he tries to continue thrusting into me, my body pulsing and trying to push him out.

As I begin to come down from the high of my orgasm, Master flips me over onto my back, folds my legs back to my chest, and gives his cunt a thorough fucking. Every time his pelvis slams against mine, aftershocks of my orgasm race through me.

Finally, Master thrusts deep into my cunt, pushing past my cervix, and holds himself there, releasing his seed deep inside me. I reach up and stroke his face. When he tries to roll away I wrap my legs tighter. He understands what I want and rolls me to the side with him.

As we lay in the bed basking in the afterglow of our late night fuck, Master says inside me. I cuddle into his chest and he wraps his arms around me, keeping me close.

"Good Night, Master."

"Good Night, Mine."