The First Time We Met

Story Info
Housewife finally meets her online lover.
1k words
3.93
40.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really can't remember when David and I first started talking. Although it has been almost a year now, it seems as if we have known each other forever. We have shared so much of ourselves with each other. Our thoughts, fantasies, desires.

We knew that it would happen one day. We knew that we had so much in common that we would fall in love with each other. Sounds silly considering that we had never met. And we are from two very different worlds.

I am a stay at home mom. I live my days as a domestic goddess. Making sure my castle is in clean and working order. As soon as that is done I get online to see if I have a e-mail from David. And as usual I do.

We discussed meeting in person and had made plans to do so without actually planning on a specific day. We always said "one day". So imagine my surprise when I opened the e-mail and David said he was planning on coming to town the next day. And asked if we could finally meet.

The very thought of meeting him got me all wet. David is 5'10,about 195 and has dark hair and brown eyes. He is very attractive.

But for all the excitement that I felt in meeting David there was also a great fear. David is black and I am white. I have never had anything against going out with someone of a different race but I was raised much differently than that. I was raised in the old south where it was still considered taboo. Even though I had reservations about meeting David, the love I felt for him won out. I e-mailed him back and told him I would love to finally meet him in person. So we set it up to meet at his motel room when he got to town.

The next day I was a bundle of nerves. Anxious, excited, and extremely horny all at the same time. I took my time with fixing my medium length red hair and applying makeup to my freckled spattered face. The combination of my red hair and the excitement of meeting David made my green eyes sparkle.

Just as I was finishing up, my phone rang. Nervously I picked it up, knowing who was on the other end. He asked that I meet him in room 113.

I got in my car and drove the five miles to the motel. My sweaty palms gripping the steering wheel. I arrived there and got out of my car. Giving myself a once over before I knocked on his door.

Before I could even lift my hand to knock, the door flew open and out came David. He grabbed my 5'5, 195 lb frame in a huge hug that had my feet dangling off the ground. He set me down and gazed into my eyes. Without saying a word he grabbed my hand and led me into the room.

I closed the door and her came up behind me and spun me around and gave me a deep, long ,passionate kiss. I melted into his arms. He then starting kissing me on my neck, going down to the cleavage of my 38dd breasts and kissing and licking. Sending shivers down my spine and making me moan in pleasure. He pulled my shirt over my head and stood back to look at me .He then undid my bra and let it hit the floor. His mouth went to my dark brown nipples. I moan with pleasure and he sucked on one and then the other. He stopped long enough to lay me down on the bed and take his clothes off.

I gasped in surprise when I saw his cock, about 8 inches, staring back at me. It was one of the largest I had seen. I couldn't help myself and gently grabbed his cock and started licking on it. I took all of his length in and starting moving my head back and forth. He started moaning and gasping. Holding my head in place while I assaulted his cock with my tongue.

It wasn't very long before I could feel his balls tense up and him moaning louder. With a final load moan he released the cum that had been building for days. I drink it all down, hungry for his milky white sauce.

He gently pushed me down on my back. He took my legs and parted them. He looked like he was a hungry man and I was his meal. He took his tongue and started licking my clit. Sending waves of pleasure all over my body. He continued to glide his tongue all over my shaven pussy. Sticking his tongue inside me as far he could go. It wasn't long before I was cumming all over his tongue and him lapping all my sweet juices up.

He started putting little kisses on my thighs, going up to my belly, and on up to my erect nipples. Licking and sucking on them and making me all the wetter. He then came up and kissed me, letting me taste my own nectar. I felt the head of his cock pushing at the opening of my wet pussy. I moaned in pleasure and anticipation. Moving my hips to try to get his pulsing cock inside of me. He pushes in and pulls back out.. Teasing me. I see his hands roam over my body. The contrast of our skins was mesmerizing.

I run my hands over his chest, arching my back and begging to be filled. He obliges by slamming his cock deep inside my awaiting pussy. I scream in ecstasy . Holding on to him as he fucks me with wild abandon .

I have never been so filled in my life. The feel of his cock fucking my tight little pussy sends me into another powerful orgasm. As my orgasm subsides, I feel him fasten his pace. Fucking me so hard , I am holding on to him to keep from moving on the bed. With a final thrust and a load moan, he fills me with his seed.

We just lay there and hold each other. Amazed at how our first time together was. And me knowing that any reservations I may have had are now gone.