The First Time with My Dad

Story Info
A father and son experiment.
1k words
4.15
156.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember when I was 18 I had a sexual attraction for my father. He wasn't the most handsome man, but his looks did strike you. He was in construction and always had this manly odor to him that would make my dick stand straight up anytime I smelt it. He had a heavy coat of hair on his stomach and chest, along with his face. He always wore briefs and white hanes calf socks that turned me on. God I loved everything about this man. I used to lust to see this man naked or see his bulge in his briefs. For me there was one problem, I always thought he was this big homophobe, he hated anything that had to do with gays. I was not gay, but did lust for him. The only thing I wanted really badly was to have him inside me and love me.

When I was 18 I would steal his clothes, anything with his smell on it. I would steal socks, briefs, and his work clothes and wear them to jack off in. I used to have the most intense orgasms wearing his clothes. When I was done with them I would put them back and act like nothing ever happened. One day I had not gone to school and I thought I would be the only one home for a while. So I went to his room and took my favorite pair of his briefs, a pair of his white socks, and his dirty work shirt. I went back to my room to jack off. I put on the clothes and laid in my bed and just played with myself. I started to jack off really fast nearing my orgasm. I must have not heard my father walk in the house and walk up the steps to my room. Since I thought I would be the only one home I didn't bother locking my bedroom door. Then I heard this manly voice.

"What are you doing?"

I froze, I couldn't move. I instantly lost my erection but my dick remained in my hand and I just looked at him in shock. I couldn't move my mouth.

"I said what are you doing?" He mouthed again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you were going to be home for a while." I said quietly.

"Yeah well I came home for lunch. What are you doing wearing my clothes?" He said.

I could tell he was starting to get a little more aggravated. God just the sight of him was turning me on and the sound of his voice.

"I'm sorry they just turn me on." I can't believe I just said this.

He looked at me baffled, then he came closer, angry I could tell.

"Yeah well if that turns you on, this should too."

He stood in the middle of my room, and started to undress. He untied his work boots and kicked them off and unzipped his jeans and took them off. He stood in my room in his white socks, briefs, and his dirty work shirt. My cock immediately got hard again.

"Take a good long look."

I stood there in amazement. His penis started to get hard, and I saw the tent growing in his briefs. His penis is not that big, probably 7 inches or so but I wanted it so bad. I took a risk and got on my knees i front of him and waited for his approval.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked.

I nodded my head and moved in. I moved the brief over to expose his bare penis and I took it in my hand. It was so soft and smooth, veiny, and he had tons of pubic hair. God he turned me on so much. I put it in my mouth and just sucked him. After 5 minutes or so I stood up and moved him to my bed, played him down and went back to sucking. He moaned.

"OMG this feels so good!"

I was beyond nervous and excited, but what I was doing was making him happy.I had had enough, I needed more. I got up, and looked him in the eye.

"I need this." I said.

"Only if you're sure this is what you want."

That was what I wanted, I wanted it for a while. I sat on top of him and kissed him and rocked back and forth before I took his meat in my hand and lined it up with my hole. I pushed and his head popped in. It hurt for a minute but when more slowly slid in the pain turned to pleasure. I bounced up and down on the dick that made me, and I loved it. Our moans harmonized together and the sound of our sex filled the room.

He flipped me on my back and looked me in my eyes. It was the moment I had been waiting for. I held him close as he pumped into me. I could feel myself close to orgasming, and I knew he had to be close. He started to pump faster, and my nails dug harder into his back. He looked me right in my eyes as he breezed me. I loved it, I needed it. I could feel the love between us. I lifted his shirt up and ran my fingers threw his chest hair that I loved so much. He laid on top of me for a while with his shrinking cock still inside me.

After about 10 minutes he pulled his penis out and rolled over. I cuddled up next to him and laid my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and he kissed my head. We laid like that for a while until he had to go back to work. He got changed and I kissed him before he left. As he walked out the door he winked at me. I knew we'd be having fun later, and maybe this time it would be my turn.