The Fishing Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Me? I didn’t have to pee.

Everyone was quiet. I was still trying to take in the scene. Dad said, “Cool down time.” Dad and Mom got up and started walking down the lawn towards the lake. Phil, Harry and Mike walked together. Julie helped Betty to her feet. I watched Betty’s pale plump butt and Julie’s firm butt as they walked away.

I helped Diane to her feet. We started to walk down the lawn, but she stopped and said, “I’ll take care of you tomorrow.” She put her arms around me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back. She was almost as tall as I am. I gave her a little kiss on the forehead. She tipped her head back and we began a kiss that became a French kiss as she explore my mouth with her tongue. “Until tomorrow,“ as she broke the kiss. We held hands as we walked towards the lake. “We better either run into the water or jump off the dock. We’ll never get into that cold water by strolling along.” Diane and I were still holding hands as we ran the length of the dock and leaped into the water. The shock of the cold water took my breath away and my nuts shrank into my body. Diane held onto my arm as she stood up. Her nipples were about an inch long and they stood out from her small firm goose pimple covered breasts. She gave my cock a squeeze. Everyone else was splashing, laughing, gasping, and yelling, “Hot tub time!”

We all ran back up the lawn and jumped into the hot tub. Everyone was laughing and talking at once, but no one was talking about any of the sex which had gone on earlier. It was almost as if it hadn’t occurred. As the water warmed and relaxed us, it got quiet. Dad had his arm around Mom. Diane and Julie were talking quietly and Betty was bobbing up and down in the water so her big soft tits floated on or near the surface.

Phil got out of the tub and started to towel himself dry. He was soon followed by everyone else. As we started to head for the individual family cabins, Diane patted my ass as she walked by with Harry, “Tomorrow.”

When we were inside, Mom and Dad hugged and kissed all three of us and “welcomed” us to their loving adult family. Everyone quickly got ready for bed and the cabin was soon quiet.

I think Mike left and returned sometime during the night and I heard soft noises in Julie’s room before dawn, but I slept nude and slept like a log most of the time.

Part 10

I awakened fairly early. The cabin was quiet. I looked outside and no one was about. The deck was a mess with towels, glasses and furniture scattered about. Not to mention the piss and cum. I decided I would clean up the deck after I washed and shaved.

While I was shaving, a nude Julie came in and asked if she could use the toilet. I said, “sure,” and started to step out the door. “Don’t go. I want to ask you something.” I continued to shave as Julie sat on the toilet and released a stream of pee. She wasn’t embarrassed, so I figured, after last night, why should I be.

“What did you think of last night?” I looked at Julie as she dried her pussy with some toilet paper. “I liked it, but I wasn’t prepared for some of the action.” “Such as?” Julie asked. “Well, Betty’s cum bath, for one. And you surprised me by the way you took part in the golden showers.” “Yeah, that was kind of kinky, but I figured if I was going to be in part of the adult fun, I should be in for all of it. Actually, I kind of liked it.” “I almost shit when you stood up and peed on Phil.” “I almost shit when he licked the drops off my muff and then off Mike’s dick.”

Julie asked, “Do you know where Mike went?” “No, I heard him leave, but I don’t know where he went or what time he got back. What was going on with you? Couldn’t you sleep? I heard noises coming from your room.” “No, I couldn’t sleep.” “Why?”

“Because Diane was eating me out. That woman really knows how to eat pussy. If you let her teach you everything she knows about orally satisfying a woman, you’ll never lack for pussy. Women will follow you everywhere just to feel your tongue on their twats.”

“You’re kidding!” “No, I’m mot. And I returned the favor. It was great!” I was starting to get a hard-on from the mental picture of one of my Grandmother and my sister going down on each other. Julie looked down at my stiffening cock. “I’d better leave.” She gave me a peck on my lips and squeezed my cock. I cupped one of her breasts as she slipped by me.

After I finished shaving, I went out began the deck clean up. My t-shirt and shorts were still on the floor in the Big Room. I figure no one else was up, and even if they were, they wouldn’t care. So I went about the job bare-assed naked. The early morning sun felt good. I picked up all of the towels, glasses, etc. and hosed the deck off. I was putting the chaise lounges, chairs and padded benches back in place when Diane came out of the Big Room.

She was wearing a house coat and carrying a cup of coffee. “My, we’re up and about early and ambitious.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran her hand over my other cheek. “Smooth too. I like that in a man. I’ll get you a cup of coffee and then we can talk.”

She returned with a second cup. She sat back on a chaise lounge and I pulled up a chair across from her. I found a dry towel to sit upon. We sipped our coffee silently. “Do you think your family is strange or weird? she asked. “How do you mean?” “Oh surely, all of this incest, Father’s fucking daughters and Mothers, sons eating their Mother’s pussy, men and women eating each other cocks and cunts isn’t the least little bit strange?”

“Well, we sort of suspected family fun went on here, but we weren’t sure of the extent of it.” “Does it put you off or make you sick?” “No, I find it exciting and fascinating and nasty and fun all at the same time.” “Good! I was afraid the three of you wouldn’t want to participate in our little games. You know the same cocks and pussies every day can get so boring.”

“My, the sun is warm.” Diane was sitting facing the sun. She unbuttoned and opened her house coat and lay back on the chaise lounge. I looked at her as the sun illuminated her body. As I have said, she was almost as tall as me. She wasn’t skinny. She was lean and firm. Her blonde hair was darker than Julie’s, but there was no question she was a blonde. Diane’s breasts were small and firm - a nice handful to cup, kiss and caress. She had a round belly. Her thighs led down to tapered, muscular calves. She obviously worked out. She was a proud woman and she took good care of herself.

“Come here. Get on your knees and show me what you know about pleasuring a woman with your tongue.” Diane slid down on the lounge and placed her feet on the ground. I put a towel on the deck and got on my knees between her feet. Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed, almost coiffed. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her pussy. I then gently ran one hand over her pussy hair. I had just spread her pussy lips and was about to start kissing and licking them when Betty came out.

“Who and what do we have here?”, she boomed. Diane replied, “Mark was just getting ready to show his pussy eating skills to me.” “Oh, he is pretty good at eating pussy, I can tell you,” Betty said as she pulled a chair up beside me. As she sat down, her robe opened. She planted her feet apart as she sat, exposing her cunt and not too subtly indicating she wanted oral service too.

Part 11

Let me tell you a little about my Grandmothers.

Betty, Mom’s Mother, is in her mid-fifties. She is the “traditional” Grandmother, given to hugs and laughter. She is plump with big soft breasts, plump thighs and a large soft ass. She wears her dark brown hair in a no nonsense, easy to-care-for short style. Her cunt is hidden by a thick wild thatch of curly dark brown hair. Betty has strands of gray in her head and cunt hair and she could care less.

She is straight forward when it comes to sex. She wants results. When she sucks cock, she wants to suck your cum out of your nuts as quickly as possible. She doesn’t do anal. She enjoys fucking and being fucked if it makes you cum quickly. She uses her body as a masturbator. She’ll give you a hand job, a tit fuck or a blow job that you’ll remember. You can run your cock between the cheeks of her ass and you can eat and fuck her pussy, but you better cum quickly and in quantity. Because Betty is into facials and cum baths. Followed by golden showers.

Diane, Dad’s Mother, is the “modern” Grandmother. She is in her late fifties. She is tall, with a lean firm body. Her breasts are small and firm. Her belly is round and firm. Her thighs are long and strong and she has a tight flat, almost boyish, ass. Her dark blonde hair is worn is a shoulder length style and her pussy hair is neatly trimmed into a small triangle with short hairs and no unruly ends. And gray hairs aren’t allowed.

Diane is “contemplative” when it comes to sex. She likes to go slowly and savor it. She doesn’t suck a cock. She makes love to it. She uses her fingers to stroke, touch, squeeze, massage, twist, and fondle it. Her tongue is used for tickling, probing, massaging, and licking. Diane uses her teeth and lips to nip, nibble, kiss and suck. She very rarely puts more than a cockhead into her mouth. But the recipient of her attention knows he has received a unique special blowjob.

She prefers to have a tongue in her pussy, rather than a cock, but she likes to fuck too. She enjoys all positions and she moves and works her pussy and body to enhance her and her partner’s enjoyment. Diane enjoys multiple partners and she is not adverse to double and triple penetrations. She is more interested in enjoying the process of sex rather than the results of an orgasm for her and her partner.

Part 12

Betty told me, “Continue. I like to watch.” I returned to Diane’s pussy. I began by parting her lips with the tip of my tongue, then progressed to licking and sucking them. I gave her slit several long licks from bottom to clit. Diane occasionally used her hands to guide my head and tongue or to spread her lips further.

I was advancing towards her clit, when I heard Mike say, “Mark, you’re just like Julie, you take more to eat than you can handle.” I looked up. Mike asked Betty, “May I service you, Ma’am?” Betty spread her thighs. Mike pulled his t-shirt over his head as he kneeled in front of her.

I looked up a Diane. She had a slight smile and her eyes were closed. She was twisting and squeezing her long nipples. I must have been doing something right. I resumed with another long bottom to top lick. I found her clit with my tongue tip. After massaging it with my tongue, I gently sucked it between by lips. I used the tip of my tongue to swirl around the tip of her clit. Diane moved her pelvis to give me a better angle and access.

I slipped a thumb and finger into Diane’s pussy. I continued to nurse on her clit as I pushed my finger and thumb into her pussy. I touched and lightly rubbed the walls of her “love tunnel”. I took my finger out of her cunt and pressed it against her pucker. Diane rotated her hip up a bit and I was able to insinuate my finger into her asshole. She rocked her pelvis and I was able to slide my finger in up to the second joint. I was busily sucking her clit, rubbing the bottom of her “love tunnel” with my thumb and flexing and twisting my finger in her ass, when I sensed someone standing behind me. I heard Harry say, “Good Morning, All.” He placed his hands on my shoulders and rubbed them for a minute. He bent his face down next to mine. “Taste and savor her, Mark. Diane has the best pussy you’ll ever get to eat.”

Harry ran his hand down my back and over my ass. He pressed a finger against my pucker as he reached between my legs to fondle my balls and stroke my hard cock. “I see you think so too.” As he brought his hand back up, he placed a fingertip against my asshole and pressed. I pushed back so his fingertip entered my asshole. He held it there a minute then pulled it out.

I heard Harry slap Mike on the shoulder. “Now that all of you have had appetizers and juices, it’s time for breakfast.” Diane placed her hand on my head as a sign to stop. I looked up as she sat up. She licked her lips then smiled at me. I flattered myself that her face was a little flushed and her breathing was heavier. Mine was.

Harry extended a hand to help Diane to her feet. “Where’s your shorts?” “I couldn’t find them in the mess in the Big Room.” As I straightened my back, I looked at Harry’s semi-erect cock. I was tempted to slide that piece of succulent man meat down my throat and eat it for breakfast. I looked up and Diane and Harry and licked my lips. Harry tossled my hair and Diane stroked my cheek as they walked away. Mike helped Betty to her feet. She seemed a little unsteady on them. Mike must have done good work. I stood and we three walked across the deck to the Big Room and breakfast.

Part 13

As I entered the Big Room, I picked my t-shirt and shorts off the floor. I decided to go to our cabin and get clean clothes. Mom and Dad came out the front door as I walked up, “Don’t be late.” “I won’t. I just want to get a different t-shirt and shorts.”

Julie was just coming out of the bathroom. She was drying her hair with a towel. “Hi, big brother. What have you been doing?” “Eating Diane,” I grinned. I rinsed off my face and then got clean shorts and t-shirt out of my pack. Julie pulled a long t-shirt over her head and, together, we walked back to the Big Room for breakfast.

We took our time eating breakfast and, by the time everything was cleaned up and put away, it was late morning. We all drifted out onto the deck to read, talk, and, in Mike’s case, to nap.

Mom and Diane decided to go down to the dock to sunbathe. Betty was puttering around in the big room. Julie, Dad and Phil decided to look and photos and videos taken on earlier weekends. Everyone lamented the fact we didn’t have any photos of last night’s or this morning’s action. Harry got out some old fishing tackle and started fooling around with it.

I tried reading, but my book didn’t hold my attention. I decided to go swimming. I took off my t-shirt and shorts and walked down the lawn to the water’s edge. I waded into the cold water until it was deep enough to swim.

After swimming for 10 minutes or so, I climbed onto the dock to warm up in the sun. Diane was lying on her stomach on a towel and reading. Mom was lying on her back soaking up the rays. Both were nude. Diane looked up, “How’s the water?” “Cold!” “So I see,” she grinned as she looked at my crotch.

I sat quietly in the sun and dried off. Mom’s breathing was deep and slow. I watched her breasts rise and fall. She seemed to be asleep. Diane continued to read. I slipped off the dock and swam out away out into the lake. After swimming for about 15 minutes, I turned and swam back to shore. The water was cold. I was cold, but the exercise felt good.

Part 14

I swam into shallow water, then waded to shore and walked up the lawn to the deck. Harry had put the fishing tackle away and was looking at a magazine. Phil was also reading a magazine. I could hear Dad talking with someone in the Big Room. Harry looked up, “How’s the water?”

“Cold. I think I’ll get in the hot tub.”

“Come here, I have an idea that will warm you up.”

I walked over next to Harry. He grasped my cock and lifted it to his lips. He placed his lips around my cockhead and sucked my cold cock into his warm mouth. He sucked for a few minutes. “How’s that?” My cock was semi-erect.

I helped Harry to his feet. I put my hand against his crotch, “I wanted to eat you for breakfast.” I dropped to my knees and pulled Harry’s shorts down. He was barefoot so he easily stepped out of them.

His cock was also semi-erect. I lifted it and placed my nose against his balls. I carefully sucked each of his nuts then ran my tongue up the length of his cock to the crown. I kissed, licked and nibbled the crown until I slipped his cockhead into my mouth.

I looked up at Harry as I sucked him deeper. He pulled his polo shirt over his head and tossed it a side. He placed a hand lightly on my head as I slurped my way up and down his cock. I heard Phil say, “Is that a private mouth? Or can anyone use it?”

I looked out of the corner of my eye. Phil had stripped and he was walking towards us. I looked up at Harry. He smiled and nodded. I took my mouth off his cock and turned to face Phil.

I held Harry’s cock in one hand as Phil guided his nearly hard cock into my waiting mouth. I closed my lips around his shaft as I jacked Harry’s cock. I heard Mike say, “Julie, you gotta see this. Mark’s giving blowjobs.”

I concentrated on the two cocks in front of me as Julie started taking pictures. I heard someone come out of the Big Room. Betty said, I’ve got the camcorder.”

I went back to sucking Harry’s cock, which had grown to about nine meaty inches in length. I sensed someone else standing nearby. It was Dad. I held Phil’s cock in one hand and Harry’s cock in my mouth as I ran my other hand up into Dad’s shorts and grasped his cock.

I moved my mouth back to Phil’s boner as Harry stepped back and Dad stepped over. I alternated between sucking Phil and Dad as Harry stepped behind me. He reached under me and rubbed a finger across my ass.

I leaned forward to give him better access and he slipped a lubricated finger into my ass. I continued to suck each cock alternately as Harry worked a second finger into my ass.

Harry pulled his fingers out with a pop. Dad and Phil backed up and helped me to my feet. Betty was taping everything and both Mike and Julie were busy with still cameras. Both Mom and Diane had returned from the dock.

I looked at Harry. He was sitting on a stool and applying a generous coat of lube to his cock. Phil and Dad guided me back towards Harry. I was backed up so I straddled Harry’s legs. Harry held his cock in one hand and guided me to position my asshole over his slick hard-on.

Phil and Dad steadied me. I took a deep breath and slowly sat down. Harry held his cock steady until his cockhead was firmly lodged in my ass. I waited until my asshole stretched to accommodate his girth.

Once I was comfortable, I slowly let his cock press through my anal muscle ring. Once his cockhead pressed through, I sat down and accepted his hard nine inches into my ass. As his cock pressed deeper, my own cock got harder.

I pumped up and down a few times. I motioned to Phil and as he came closer, I grasped his cock and pulled him to my mouth. Dad got on his knees and went down on my cock. Here I was with a cock connection to these three men.

Part 15

It was difficult to move and enjoy all of this cock, so Harry and I carefully moved off the stool and into a kneeling position. I was on my hands and knees. Phil moved around to my front so I could suck his cock again. Harry was on his knees and began to pump his hard-on in and out of my ass.

I held myself steady as my Grandfathers fucked my ass and face. I could hear Harry grunting and panting. He pulled out of my ass with a pop, “Jeez, I’ve got to rest.”

Phil stopped fucking my face. I looked around. Everyone not involved in taping or photographing the action was watching intently. Phil moved around behind me and Dad took his place in my mouth.

Phil’s cock is thicker than Harry’s, but it slipped up my ass without any problem. Phil set up a quick pace and his pelvis was slapping against my butt as he bottomed each stroke. I kept my lips clamped around Dad’s cock.

I heard Betty say, “Don’t cum. Don’t anyone cum. Save the cum.”

Phil stopped fucking me. He leaned over me, reached under me and held my cock. Phil pulled out and Dad moved around to take his place. I hadn’t planned or expected a gangbang, but I was enjoying myself.

I told Mike to put down the camera and join in. Dad pushed his cock home in one smooth stroke. Mike held his cock as I leaned forward and swallowed him. Both he and Dad were more enthusiastic that Harry and Phil.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers