The Fishing Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you go about meeting men for this?" I asked Kathy and Mark.

Kathy looked at Mark and he looked back at her. Then Joe's cell phone rang he took it out of his pocket and looked to see who is calling. He opened the flip phone and said, "Hello," then he got up and walked towards one of the bedrooms then he said, "Yeah everything is going alright." then we couldn't hear him any more. Mark then said, "We use the Internet a lot and if we can't find anyone on the Internet I will go to one of the book store, some time I will have Kathy go with me."

Joe then returned to the living room and he said, "That was Mary I think I need to talk to you for a minute alone."

I got up and went into one of the bedrooms with Joe and he said, "Mary and Sue new Bob and I were going to try and have sex this weekend. The only wild card was you; we didn't know how you would react. Mary called to see how everything went."

"What did you say," I nervously asked being afraid he told his wife.

Nothing he replied, I just said Bob and I were too nervous as we did not know how you would react." Joe then continued, "Apparently our wives had a little party of their own. They went over to Bob's house drank some wine and watched some of his gay and bi porn movies. Judy really liked them and that is when they told her what Bob and I had planned. Mary wanted me to talk to you to make sure it was ok. I didn't tell her about what we did last night or this morning. Instead I told her she should talk to you to make sure it was ok. Then I said better yet she should have your wife call to ask you if you could give us some space so to speak."

"What do you think she will do?" I asked.

"She said she is going to talk to Judy and get back to me or Judy will call you," Joe said. Then Joe asked, "What do you think Judy would do or say?"

"I don't know I'm trying not to think about it?" I said. I then asked Joe, "What do you think Bob has in mind with those two this afternoon?

"I don't know, it's hard to tell with Bob sometimes." Joe replied.

We then left the bedroom and entered the living room and sat back down. I noticed Mark and Kathy checking me out in a weird sort of way. I then asked them, "What's on your mind this afternoon?"

They looked at each other then Mark said; "Kathy and I were wondering what you three had in mind for this afternoon."

Joe and I looked over at Bob he looked back at us and said, "What the hell are you looking at me for."

"You're the one who invited them over. Joe and I were both wondering what was on your mind," I replied.

"What ever every one agrees on is ok by me," Bob said.

I looked back over at Joe and asked, "What are you in the mood for?"

"I open for almost anything?" Joe replied.

I then looked over at Kathy and Mark and said, "We really only invited you over for lunch but if you have something else in mind it looks like we could discuss it."

Kathy and Mark looked at each other then Kathy said, "We are going to step outside and discuss our options for a few minutes."

My cell phone rang I looked at it and saw it was my wife calling. I pushed the green button and put the phone to my ear saying, "Hello, this is Steve."

Judy replied, "Hi it's me, I was just wondering how everything was going?"

"It's going pretty good we each caught our limit this morning." I replied.

Then Judy asked, "Any thing unusual going on this weekend?"

I paused before I answered then I asked, "What do you mean?"

Judy answered, "Last night Mary and I were over at Sue's house we drank some wine then Sue suggested we watch some videos. We started out watching what Sue called strait videos. You know ones where the main characters are men and women after a few more glasses of wine Sue asked if we could watch something different. We said sure then she went in to her and Bob's bedroom and brought out three videos and said these were Bob's favorite. She played the first video and the first thing I noticed there were no women in it. I looked over at Sue and Mary then I asked just what exactly are we watching here. Then Sue explained that Bob had some unique interest and she was wondering what Mary and I thought of it. I asked Sue what she met and she said that one of Bob's major turn on is gay and bi sex. Mary said that Joe had the same fetish and they wondered what you and I thought of it. I thought to my self for a second and asked them what they were getting at. Then they both told me Bob and Joe wanted to explore some new activities so to speak and they wondered how you would react. I asked them what kind of activities were they talking about and that is when they told me they wanted to try having oral sex with each other." Then Judy asked, "So anything unusual happen this weekend?"

"What do you think of this kind of thing?" I asked knowing I just might not like the answer.

Judy paused for a couple of minutes there was dead silence on the phone then she answered, "The movies were hot I have to admit that. I don't know if it was because the men were so good looking or the fact that they put so much effort in to what they were doing. You should know me well enough by now to know I'm not a judgmental person if this is something they want to do and their wives know about it. Then I guess you can not really call this cheating, we were worried that you would some how and loose it and become all judgmental and ruin the total weekend for everyone."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"At the very least give them some space and don't pass judgment on them." Judy said.

"What is the most I could do for them?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Judy asked.

"We have already discussed the matter. This is a small cabin its not like I can just step out and give them total privacy. No matter what they do I would be involved either directly or indirectly." I replied.

"What did you say?" Judy asked.

"I told them I would think about it for awhile. What would you think if I participated with them in their fun?" I asked Judy.

There was a very long pause on the phone. Then Judy asked, "What would you want to do?"

"Since we talked about this I have to admit I am interested in watching and if it looks like fun I would like to try everything they do." I replied. There it was out. I have at least admitted I would be curious about this to her. Then there was dead silence on the phone

Her pause seemed to take for ever then she said, "I don't want you to feel forced into this but if you really want to do it, then go ahead I only want you to tell me about it when you get home."

I couldn't believe what I just heard I thought for a second then I asked, "What exactly are you saying here? I need to have you spell it out for me."

Judy replied, "I'm saying if you want to join them on there fun go ahead and do what ever your comfortable with."

"Your saying it is ok with you if I suck them both off?" I asked.

Judy replied, "If that is what you want to do then go ahead, just tell me about what happened when you get home tomorrow." Then Judy continued, "You know if they are willing this could be a real opportunity for you."

"What I are you getting," at I asked.

Judy then said, "You know, you and I do have some unique interest of our own, like our strap on play. I think you like doing that more than I do. This could be and opportunity for you to experience the real thing. Mary told me last night that her and Joe do that on occasion and she also told me when they were in college he had a friend who would do him while he was doing her."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that, it seems like a really big step. Why don't you call me in about 15 minutes or so I'll talk to Bob and Joe and see if they are still interested," I replied.

"Ok, then you can tell me what the decision is and we can talk about it more when you get home tomorrow." Judy replied.

"I'll talk to you then, I love you lots." I said in the phone.

Then Judy said, "Love you to see you when you get home."

I hit the disconnect button on the cell phone and walked into the living room. Joe and Bob were sitting on the chairs and Mark and Kathy were still outside. I asked them, "You guys have any ideas for this afternoon?"

Bob looked up and said, "We are still waiting on Mark and Kathy to return to see what they have in mind. We are open to anything you might suggest."

I looked over at Joe and asked, "What would you like to do?"

Joe replied, "Just chill out and take it as it comes, I guess."

"Sounds ok to me. Judy just called it seems your wives let it out of the bag her about what your plans were for the weekend." I said.

Bob looked directly at me and said, "Really what did she say and what was her attitude."

"She was concerned that I would turn psycho and ruin the whole weekend. In fact she told me to give you guys some space so you can have your fun. To be honest that surprised the hell out of me, I wonder what the woman really did last night to give her that attitude?" I replied.

"You tell her what we did last night and this morning?" Joe asked.

"Are you kidding? What do you think I am stupid? We talked and she told me her position on the matter. I did ask her what she would think if I joined in and did the same things you guys planned on and she said it would be ok if I really wanted to try it and if I told her all the details when I got home." I replied to Joe. Then I continued, "I wonder what they did last night besides drink some wine and watch some movies?"

"I don't know it looks like we are going to have to wait till we get home and ask them," Bob said.

"I can tell you this after talking to Judy I'm horny as hell you guys up for some fun this afternoon?" I asked them both.

"They both looked at me and grinned and Joe said, "What about Kathy and Mark did you want to wait for them to leave?" Joe asked.

"I don't see why we should have to do that, if they want to join they can join, if not they can leave they both know what has been going on here," Bob said.

We took are clothes off with out saying another word. I got on my knees in front of Joe and started to stroke his cock looking up at him. I then took his cock in to my mouth and with in moments he was hard. Bob came over and stood next to Joe and stroked is cock while I sucked on Joe. I them reached over and started to stroke Bob's cock. Then I took Joe's cock out of my mouth and leaned over and sucked on Bob for a bit then I went back to Joe. I started to alternate between the two for a little while then Joe stepped way and went to his shaving kit and pulled some thing out and showed it to Bob. Bob grinned when he saw what it was but didn't tell me what Joe had. Joe then stepped behind me and started to rub my ass while it felt good I was a little afraid as to what he had in mind. I then felt his finger, which was covered, with what felt like K-Y jelly because it was extremely cold and slick. He pulled his hand away and added some more lube and then he inserted a finger in my ass and worked it around then he pulled out and inserted two fingers and worked them some more while Bob started to fuck my mouth. Then Joe pulled his fingers out of my ass then he stepped directly behind me and started to rub his cock in the crack of my ass and probe my ass hole with it. His cock entered my ass on the third or fourth try there was a little pain right at first but it quickly went away. It amazed me how easy it went it after it went by my sphincter muscle. Joe then started to slowly pump his cock in my ass pushing my face down further on Bob's cock. As they were fucking me from both ends I thought to my self what a fag I turned into getting fucked from both ends at the same time and enjoying it then Bob said, " Look down at Tom, Joe we are greasing him from both ends and I think he is enjoying it."

Joe said, "God he is tight Bob I think he is going to get me off in no time and I will fill his guts with my come." Joe then tensed up and started to come in my ass. He then thrust in to me with each spurt and I could feel the warmth of his come as it entered me. Joe then went soft and he with drew his cock out of my ass leaving me with an empty feeling then Joe said, "You should try some that Bob you won't believe how tight it is. Bob then with drew his large 9-inch cock from my mouth and stepped behind me. Joe handed him the tube of K-Y jelly and he applied a liberal amount to his cock then he stuck the end at my asshole lightly probing at first then it slipped right end. To be honest there was a lot of flashing pain at first causing me to see flashes of bright lights but it quickly subsided just like when Judy would take me with our strap on. He started with real slow and easy strokes at first quickening his rhythm with each stroke. He was soon pounding my ass then he exclaimed god your right Joe he is really tight.

Then Mark and Kathy walked in and saw what was going on. Kathy exclaimed, "Wow it looks like you three are already having fun."

Then Joe said, "Why don't you get naked Mark and take him from the front. He likes to get it from both ends at once."

Mark looked at Kathy and she gave him a nod and he quickly took off his clothes and stood in front of me. What surprised me was how small his cock was flaccid barely two inches in length. I leaned forward and started to suck him and it grew to barely five inches completely hard. With out any effort I was taking the whole length into my mouth and Mark started to breathe hard then he started to thrust his hips fucking my mouth with his little dick. Then Joe thrusted really hard in to my asshole and grunted and started to come thrusting hard with each spurt of his cock filling my rectum with his hot come then he with drew and said, "You should try that Mark he is unbelievably tight." Then he stepped away from me and Mark with drew his cock from my mouth and stepped behind me and slipped his little cock right in to my ass. With the fucking that Joe and Bob gave me with there larger than average cocks there was no pain at all when Mark inserted his five-inch cock in to me. He started to pound me hard right off grabbing my hips and pulling me in to him as he was pushing his cock in and out of my ass. Then he stiffened up and thrust his cock in to me one last time and flooded my rectum with his come then he with drew panting and all sweaty from the work out. I stood up and became light headed from the work out. As soon as I stood up all of the come started to leak out of my ass and started to run down my leg. I looked at it and went in to the bathroom to clean up in the shower. Bob, Joe, and Mark followed me and washed their dicks off in the sink and Bob said, " Wow Tom that was quite a work out we gave you how did you like it."

I replied, "I have to admit I liked it a lot, but man was it intense I think I need to lay down as soon as I'm finished in here for a few minutes." I stepped out of the shower and went in to the bedroom and laid down with in a couple of minutes I drifted off to sleep Joe, Bob and Mark went in to the living room and talked with Kathy. The last thing I heard was Kathy saying, "Oh my god that was so fucking hot."

I woke up about 20 minutes later and looked out in to the living room and noticed Joe, Bob and Mark were still naked and talking. I noticed Kathy sitting between Mark and Joe and was still clothed. I didn't think any thing of it. Joe looked over at me and asked, "How do you feel now?"

"Refreshed," I said then I continued, "Still feel drained although I'm still horny as I did not have a chance to orgasm for my self."

Joe then got up and walked over to me and got on his knees and started to suck my dick. In a few moments I was hard and he was bobbing up and down along my shaft licking and twirling his tongue along the length each time he came up on it. I decided to try and hold out as long as I could to see how long I could make it last. After about ten minutes Joe's jaws started to ache and he said, "Man I need to take a break."

Then Mark came over and got on his knees and started sucking. He stopped briefly and said, "Man it has been along time, its good to have another taste." Then he went back to sucking me his style so to speak was more gentles than Joes almost like he was afraid he would hurt me. It was easy to hold off with him. After about ten minutes of effort on his part his jaws started to cramp up and he said, "I think I need to take a break also." Then he got up and sat next to Kathy.

I looked over at Bob and he was watching the other two intently as they sucked on me. I then nodded my head and he walked over to me and got on his knees. I said, "Looks like you owe a good one." He then leaned over opened his mouth and went right down on my cock. His style was more energetic almost frantic. I decided now was the time to come and in a few moments I felt that churning feeling in my balls. Then felt that tingling feeling starting at my prostate traveling the length of my dick. My dick then exploded in Bob's mouth filling it with come in one spurt. He tried to swallow it down before the second spurt but it came to fast for him and my come started to leak out the corners of his mouth after the third the come was running down his chin and on to his chest. Before the fourth spurt I pulled out of his mouth and shot on his face covering it with come like the way you see in a porn film. I was then drained and looked at the other three as they watched this in awe. I looked down at Bob and said, "Good job we will have to do this again some time. Now what do we do for the rest of the afternoon."

Kathy looked at her watch and said, "Mark and I have to get over to my mother's house we are already a little late. Her and dad are waiting for us." We each thanked them for coming over and they gave us their email and yahoo screen name so we could stay in touch. They left shortly after Mark got dressed. I then asked Bob and Joe what they would like to do for the rest of the afternoon. Joe said, "I don't know what ever it is I would prefer it to be low effort."

Bob answered, "It would be hard to top off what we have already done I guess we could just take the fish and go home to our wives."

Then it hit me I know what my Judy said earlier this afternoon but a sudden sense of fear came over me and I remembered she said she would call me back in about twenty minutes and that was over two and a half hours ago. I went over and got my pants and dug my cell phone out of the pocket and looked at it to see if I missed her call. Joe looked at me and said what's the matter and I replied with a worried look on my face, "Judy said she was going to call me in twenty minutes and that was two and half hours ago." I couldn't help worrying that she might have changed her mind or she really didn't mean what she said when I last talked to her. Then I said, "We just as well pack up and go home and face what ever consequences I have waiting for me."

We got dressed and loaded up my truck and then we went to the boat ramp and loaded my boat on the trailer. We didn't talk much on the way home I just kept thinking about what kind of trouble I would be in when we got there. I dropped Bob at his house first. Joe and I helped him unload his gear from my truck and we said our good buys as he was going in to his house. Then we started to go over to Joe's house. Joe then said, "Why don't we go to your house first and I will help you unload your truck and put your boat away."

"Sounds like a good idea," I replied and we started off to my house. We Saw Mary's car parked in front of my house. I commented to Joe, "It looks like Judy has some company." I backed the boat in to my drive way and unhooked it from the truck I then hooked up the tongue dolly and Joe helped my push the boat and trailer into it's parking spot next to my garage. Joe then helped me take my gear in to the house. We went to the kitchen and I gave Joe a glass of ice water. We then walked in to my living room and saw Judy and Marry sitting on the couch. It looked like we interrupted a very private conversation as they stopped talking as soon as they seen us walk in. Mary was dressed in loose fitting sweats it looked like she didn't have any underwear on; Judy was dressed in a long dressing gown and like Mary it looked like she didn't have any underwear on either. She has it opened half way down her front showing a lot of cleavage. While it looked good on her it was also very uncharacteristic. Both of the women's hair looked like it was messed and hurriedly put back in place with their fingers. I looked at Judy and asked, "Is everything ok?"