The Fishing Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked me up and down like she was trying to see if I had changed any in the last twenty four hours and then said, "Yeah everything is ok, how did your weekend go?"

I then looked at Judy, Joe, and Mary then I said, "Joe and I need to talk for a couple of minutes in the kitchen we will be right back." I then motioned for Joe to follow me out to the kitchen.

"What do you think he wants to talk about Joe with?" Mary asked Judy.

"Probably what they did with each other this weekend. I think they just want to get their story strait," Judy said.

"Are you going to tell him what we did this weekend?" Mary asked.

"I don't know it I guess it depends and what Tom tells me about his weekend. If they did anything how he felt about it?" Judy said.

"You don't have any regrets about last night or this morning do you," Mary asked.

"No, I don't I just don't want Tom to flip." Judy said.

"I guess we will have to wait for them to return to see how this all turns out," Mary said.

Joe and I walked in to the kitchen we could hear the muffled conversation between our wives but we could not make out what they were saying to each other.

Joe asked, "What do you think they are talking about?"

"They are probably wondering what we did this weekend. I have decided to come clean with Judy about this. I'm going to tell her every thing that happened right from the start." I replied to Joe

"Everything, including the anal sex and Mark and Kathy?"

"Yeah I think it will be better to just get it all out in the open including how much I liked it and that I want to do it again." I replied.

We walked back in to the living room, Mary looked at us and asked Joe, "You get to have any fun this weekend?"

Joe looked at Mary kind of puzzled and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on you know I told Judy what you and Bob had planned this weekend. You get a chance to do anything?" Mary asked.

I looked over at Judy she was listening intently paying attention to every word Joe and Mary were saying to each other. Then Joe said, "Yeah Bob and I got to do a little."

Then Judy asked me, "What about you Tom what did you do when they were exploring?"

"It didn't quite work out that way," I replied. Judy gave me that what do you mean look. Then I continued, "It started off with us playing cards when we arrived at the cabin. I didn't have a clue what they had planned. About half way through the game Bob suggested we play strip poker. Joe agreed and I just went along not knowing what was planned. After about three hands Bob suggested again the loser had to give the winner a blow job. I looked over at Joe and he agreed, I only agreed because I had not lost a hand to that point. From then on the game got a lot closer and it came down to the last hand and I lost. I tried to think of a way out of it with out ruining the weekend but in the end I ended up on me knees sucking first Joe then Bob."

Judy's jaw dropped then she asked, "They both come in your mouth?"

"Yes they did," I replied.

Judy looked at Mary then she asked, "Did you swallow also?"

"Yes I did with both of them," I replied then I continued, "To answer your next question the answer is yes I liked it and Yes I would do it again.

Judy then got up off the couch and pulled me down to her lips where she gave me a passionate kiss and said, "I love you, I want you to be happy, just don't lie about this and don't let it come between us."

The End