The Fisting

Story Info
Anne Wants To Be Fisted
2k words
4.01
38.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

George stepped out of the shower and reached for the towel. He dried himself and then he checked himself out. He was in need of a shave both on his face and also his cock. He took the razor and shaved his face until it was smooth and ready to have the aftershave applied.

Next he changed blades and applied the foam to his cock and bollocks. He took the blade and began to shave himself. He took hold of his cock and shaved it until it was smooth and then he did his ball sac and perineum. He made sure to keep a little bush of hair just above his cock so that his lover could run her fingers through it and entwine her fingers in it.

He walked from the bathroom naked and made it through to the bedroom. He had to choose what to wear. He settled on some black jeans and a black roll neck jumper. He then chose his underwear for the night. He settled on a leather thong that held his cock so snug and he loved the feel of leather against his skin.

He then deodorised and applied some aftershave. He got dressed and finished the look with some winkle pinkle shoes. He checked himself once more in the mirror and was happy with what he saw. He made his way downstairs and picked up his car keys.

It was about a two hour drive to where he was going. He selected the music he was going to listen to and set off. The traffic was light because it was the evening and he actually made it in about one hour and forty minutes He pulled up outside the address that he had been given and contemplated what to do.

He thought about it for five minutes and then he decided to go and knock on the door. He grabbed the bottle of Chablis off of the seat and made his way to the front door.

He knocked on the door and stood there for about a minute before it was opened by a woman in her dressing gown and her hair wrapped up in a towel.

"You are early." She said.

"Sorry. Traffic was light and I probably drove a bit quicker than I should of to get here.

"

"Come on in." She beckoned.

"Take a seat and I will finish getting ready.

"

"Show me where the kitchen is and I will pour the wine. " He said.

She directed him to where the kitchen was and left him to go and get ready. He looked around the kitchen and found the wine glasses and then he opened the drawers in order until he found himself a corkscrew. He opened the wine and poured two nice glasses and put the remainder into the fridge. He stood in the kitchen and sipped from his glass when he had a naughty thought.

He took the wine upstairs and made his way to her master bedroom. He knocked on the door and then he walked in. She smiled at him as he handed the glass to her. She reached out a hand and took the glass from him.

He then took a seat on the bed and looked at her in the mirror. She was a very sexy lady and he wondered how the night would pan out. They sat there and made small talk as she applied her make-up and styled her hair.

He then reached out and began to stroke the back of her neck

"What are you doing you naughty man?"

"Just touching you gorgeous."

She did not tell him to stop so he carried on doing what he was doing. He massaged her neck and then he slowly began to move his hands round to the front of her dressing gown. He moved his hand down and soon he was cupping a bra clad breast. It felt lovely and warm in his hand.

He got off the bed and knelt behind her. He began to kiss her neck and she began to sigh. He worked his way round so that he was in line with her face. He took her face in his hands and tilted it so that he could kiss her lips. He started just by pecking her on the lips and then he began to kiss her with increased passion.

He took her by the hand and led her to the bed. She willingly went with him. He laid her down on the bed and then he reached for her robe. He pulled the cord and the gown opened up for him. He lifted her shoulders and slipped the gown completely off.

He was greeted with a wondrous sight. She had on a sheer black bra and a black thong and a pair of stockings attached to a red suspender belt. He was already hard but now he began to throb with arousal.

He laid on top of her so that she could feel his hardness and began to kiss her again. They opened mouths and mixed tongues and enjoyed the sensation. He cupped her breasts and moved between one and the other. He knew that he had to feel the flesh.

He lifted her slightly and reached round and unclipped her bra. He drew the straps down her arms and her gorgeous breasts came into view. He dropped the bra onto the floor and then he reached down and kissed one of the breasts.

As he kissed that breast his hand was working on the other breast and twisting the nipple until it was rock hard and throbbing. He then switched and did the same in a different movement. Her breasts were now red with arousal and the nipples were so hard they were like little buttons that he could flick. They seemed to be attached to Anne's clit and as George kissed them they made her clit pulse.

George then moved down her stomach. He traced his tongue down the flesh and watched as it became covered in goose pimples. He got to the void between her thighs. He looked at her knickers and wondered what glories lay underneath. He slipped his fingers into the waist band of her knickers.

He encouraged her to lift her arse so that he could get her knickers off. He pulled them down her legs and discarded them onto the floor. She was now naked except for her stockings and he intended to keep them on. He stared at the pussy. It was covered in downy hair and it looked so inviting.

He bent in and began to kiss the lips. He moved up one lip and then down the other lip. He did this several times and she held his head between her thighs. He then moved towards the goal of his tongue.

He spread her lips and looked at the pinkness of her pussy. It was slick with juices and he could not wait to taste it. He moved his head so that his tongue could pentrate her. He moved forward and began to lap at the juices she was producing. She tasted so sweet that he could not get enough of her.

He used his tongue like a small cock and then he began to fuck her. In and out his cock moved and he concentrated on making her cumm. His fingers found her clit and he began to rub it.

She began to moan and sigh above him and he thought he must be doing something right. After working her pussy for ten minutes she bucked against him and clenched her thighs together so much so she almost choked him as she came all over his face. She was a flooder and she covered his face with her juices there was so much of it.

He took himself out from under her thighs and kissed his way back up her body. When he reached her face he kissed her all over so that she was also covered in her juices.

Having cumm he was keen to take her to the edge again. He took his cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. He pushed forward and watched in delight as his cock became buried into her. She took all seven inches of him but she was still tight and she held him in her pussy.

When she had begun to relax he began to move back and forwards fucking her with long slow strokes. She asked to be fucked harder and so he speeded up and slammed into the back of her pussy. He took her thighs and pushed them up so that they were against her chest. Her pussy was gaping open filled with her cumm. He tried to last but she was so sexy that after five minutes he was spurting his cumm into her.

They collapsed onto the bed and cuddled for a moment then George slapped her thigh and told her to get on all fours. He watched as she did what he had told her to. She got on all fours and looked over her shoulder at him.

He moved towards her again and was wanking his cock back to hardness. When he was throbbing again he placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy again. He slid forward and then he began to slide in and out of her.

As he stroked her pussy with his cock he licked his index finger and then he inserted in into her anus. Her sphincter was tight at first but soon it relaxed and the finger slid in. Soon he was moving his finger in and out in time with his cock in her pussy. Having already cumm he lasted for twenty minutes. He took her through several orgasm and then he loaded her pussy with his cum.

He withdrew from her pussy and told her to stay like that. He reached into her bedroom cabinet and found an array of toys and magazines and some lubricating jelly. He squirted some into his left hand and then he lubed up his right arm and hand.

He got into position and prepared her for what she was about to receive. He added some lube to her pussy to make things easier. He started off by fingering her with one finger. It slid in easily and it felt lonely so he added a second digit. He was stretching her with his fingers and trying to fill her up.

He then added a third and she had to stop him for a moment because she was beginning to feel full up. She knew what he had in mind but she was not sure if she cope with a further two digits.

He let her get used to the third digit and when she had come down from yet another orgasm he began to slide the fourth finger into her. She spread her thighs as wide as she could to open her pussy up so that she could accommodate him. The fourth finger was tight but eventually it slid in.

She watched as he moved his four finger sin and out of her pussy. She was in a continuous state of orgasm. He was taking her to places that she had only dreamed of. Finally she saw him take the final step. He lubed the thumb and then he pushed it in. God it was tight and she thought that she would pop.

She pushed down on him and like giving birth her pussy widened and he slid in. God she had never felt so full and she was loving it. He left his hand there for a moment and then he began to move his hand around and explore her fanny. He wanted her to collapse in sexual pleasure.

He moved and began to stretch her again as he drew his fingers to the edge and then he pushed back in again. Six time of doing this was enough and soon she was cumming all over his hand. She came that hard she pushed him out and then watched as he licked his fingers clean.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers