The Fittest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers

"Take off my bra." She said between clenched teeth. Terry's expert hands undid the clasp behind her back and slid the garment off her arms and let it fall to her feet. She found she didn't care about being topless in front of this jerk, his god-like physique no longer an issue to her, she just wanted to use him to make herself feel good, to really show this prick what she had to offer him.

"Suck my tits." she ordered. And watched as Terry eagerly sucked her tits like many of those nerds that she took to her bedroom. His tongue worked around her light brown areolas and his lips sucked her darker brown nipples Pleasure shot through her body thanks to his expert technique. She couldn't wait to find out where else his mouth and hands would feel good. But her mind began seeing him as a person, and not just some jerk that she wanted to use. She felt so conflicted...part of her wanted to see this through, the other part just wanted to quit while she was ahead. She closed her eyes before making her next command.

"Remove my panties." she said with her eyes clenched. She felt the young man slide her panties down her hips and thighs and felt them hit her feet. They were both wearing just their socks. She thought about waking him up and finding them both naked and wondered if he'd still go through with fucking her or would he know something was up and kick her out leaving her naked so that everyone would make fun of her just as he had done moments before. Then she thought about what Malcolm had said about showing him what a good lover someone with out a model's body could be if given the chance. That duty over took her more than just humiliating him into sucking her tits which he earlier insulted.

"Sit on the bed, and spread your legs." She opened her eyes to see Terry's naked backside as he walked to the bed to sit down. She walked up between his legs and dropped to her knees, bringing her eyes level with the upright cock before her. She sucked cock before, but this one was beautiful to her, she caressed it with her small hand, feeling the texture of the veins sticking out and how rigid his member really was. She felt his strong muscular thighs and then finally wrapped her lips around his cock. A moan passed from his mouth as she sucked it deeper into her mouth. She thought about how well he'd think she did at this and hopefully would think of her again when it came time to date or just to fuck. Her left hand played with his balls as she slid her mouth up and down the thick cock. Her right hand caressed his left thigh as she felt his muscles clench, pushing his dick deeper into her throat. She liked the idea of him fucking her mouth as she pleased him and she knew that she could please him even more.

She pushed up from him, letting the cock slip between her lips before popping out, she took her hand from his testicles and looked at the shimmering cock before climbing on the bed next to him. She laid on her side next to him, stroking his saliva slicked cock with her right hand. She looked at him, his eyes still glazed, but his mouth and nose bringing in deep breaths as she continued to stroke the stiff member. While she stroked him, she thought about positions to take his cock into her wet pussy. Her being on top was her favorite position since it took all control from the male and most guys she's been with had no idea on how to please her unless she took that control. But she was in control already, she had wired his mind so that she could be with him like this and once he awoke he would be disgusted with her being naked and he being naked and aroused, what would he remember of this? She thought more about what Malcolm said to her before reaching her own conclusion. "He would remember it happening but would have no idea of why it happened, and once he wakes up it would be sobering and he would stop whatever he didn't like happening and that would include sex with me. If I follow through with this and have sex with him he'll remember how good I felt and hopefully invite me back without my special words." Her decision had been made.

She rolled over on top of him, straddling his hips. She felt the hard cock press against her slit. She rocked back and forth on it feeling the sensations build up in her as the hard tip of his dick pressed against her erect clit. She knew she could cum from this contact, but what good would that be for him, he needed to cum too so he would know that someone that he found unattractive could make him feel that so very good. He would make her cum too, she was sure of it. She got up on all fours and then took her right hand off the bed. Looking between them, she watched as she grabbed his cock with her right hand and held it in place to help guide it inside of her as she lowered her crotch back down towards his. She felt the tip press against her wet opening and then lowered herself further, impaling her self on his erection. A moan escaped her as she felt herself filled up with his dick.

She rocked back and forth feeling his cock slide in and out of her wet pussy. Her tits lightly waved back and forth over her chest and his face. Her wavy brown hair caressing the sides of his face, and she could feel his warm breath hitting the tip of her nose. Moans and groans passed between them as she rode the young man's dick, wanting to milk it for all it's cum, forcing it from his balls, her body manipulating the sensitive head with her hot pussy.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum." she said as the first wave poured over her. Her legs clenched to his hips and her body rocked harder and faster, loving the sensations of being stretched open by this young man's cock. She pushed her self all the way up, her hips still rocking against his, grinding her clit hard against him, further adding to the sensations flowing through her excited body.

As she came down from her orgasm she noticed that more pronounced groans were coming from his mouth and then felt the warm liquid shoot from his cock, pumping deep within her, filling her with his cum. She rolled off of him feeling his softening cock side out from her creamy wet pussy. She laid next to him for awhile, coming down from this great feeling, hoping that he felt the same way. She ran her right index finger up and down the middle of his torso, and watched as his breathing returned to normal.

"Wake up Terry." she whispered in his ear.

He quickly blinked his eyes before looking at Rachel's naked body. "Wow, I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay," she said still running her finger up and down his chest, "Whatever it was,I'm glad it did."

"Me too! I never knew a woman like you could fuck like that."

"What do you mean a woman like me?" She asked more coyly than accusatory.

"I mean a virgin. I should have known that body type means nothing when it comes to one's mind, but I never knew that a virgin could think the way you do and just take me inside."

"I'm no virgin, and I know how to please a cock."

"Damn right you do. There are a lot of other things I'd like to do with you."

"You don't care that my tits and ass are smaller than you're used to?"

"I loved how your tits fit in my hands and mouth, and the way your ass felt on my thighs as you fucked me. You might not be what I'm used to, but I'm glad that what ever happened, happened between us."

"Would you date me?"

"We'll just be friends and see where it goes from there."

"Okay, just as long as you still fuck me with that cock of yours I'm sure we'll make great friends."

He laughs, "No problem."

She placed her lips against his and they kissed just like before, as he ran his tongue quickly into her mouth. She pulled

back. "I'll have to teach you a few things about kissing."

"I'll be a good student for you, tutor."

She thinks about it and says; "Maybe some other time, when I am not just coming down from such a great orgasm."

He nods in agreement.

The two of them get dressed and he walks her back to the door. They kiss again, and he's more cautious about when to use his tongue. She knows he is already learning. She heads back down to her car and drives home thinking about how she felt about being in total control of a man in a bedroom and then thought about her next time with Terry when the playing field would be equal.

tristianc
tristianc
21 Followers
12