The Fitting Room

Story Info
A couple finds ecstasy in the local mall.
1.7k words
3.87
23.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trying on this dress, black velvet with a tight bodice, not a corset but corset like and it made her breast swell and spill over the top of the dress, almost like the dress was offering them to me on a platter. She was very full figured girl; wide shoulders full breasted with a tiny little waist that then spreading out into to magnificent hips that melted into two strong steady legs. I remember to this day how those white globes jiggled as I shoved her back into the room. Her mouth hung wide open; she was shocked and about to speak. I silenced her protests and changed her mood by kissing her deeply and gagging her with my tongue. I pushed her back up against the full length mirror and started running my finger tips up and down her sides from her underarms to her hips, while shoving my knee into her plump pussy through the soft fabric of the dress. I continued to fuck her mouth with my tongue. As I closed the door behind me I was feeling her getting warmer and warmer.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed the neckline of the dress where the pseudo corset lacing started, then I moved from her mouth and started to chew on her neck with my incisors. When I could feel her body squirming and twisting, no longer trying to fight me off but wanting me I torn the dress wide open exposing her breasts. Then I lifted one into each hand and stroked it gently. I handled them as gently as eggs. Holding them just below the nipples, using my thumbs to tease her. I love making her moan. I wanted her to feel vulnerable and exposed here in this little both in a crowded weekend mall. Oh how wet she was becoming, with my knee grinding into her pussy. I wanted her wet; I wanted to feel the heat of her pussy burning my leg. I picked up one of her heavy breast and placed the nipple into my mouth. Not very far but just beyond my teeth and gently I bit down. I did not squeeze. I just wanted her to feel the enamel of my teeth against her tender flesh. She was mine she began pushing against my knee, jerking herself off against my leg. I could feel the moisture wetting the dress and my pant leg. I began painting her captured nipple in with my spit. My free hand holding her against the mirror by her hair.

I was so turned on by this chunky girl in this sexy dress, now destroyed lying in a heap around her waist. Grinding away on my leg as I lapped her nipples with wild abandoned. Alternating from one to the other and back. I kept teasing her. She kept trying to grab me, but I would allow it. I kept turn my hips not allowing her to feel the hardness and heat of my cock. Oh no not yet, that would come but I wanted to see her cum. I needed to witness her at her weakest before I satisfied my urges. And so the dance continued. The changing rooms smelled of sex and the wet sounds of sucking and licking were all around. I continued to suck her nipples as I place both hands under the skirt. Slowly and with deliberate action I glided my fingers up her legs. God how soft her flesh felt. The cloth began to bunch as it gathered on my arms and soon very soon that plump bald pussy was full exposed. I grab it with my hand. It was so full. It filled my hand and the other lips spilled over and my middle finger found its way into the warm wet slit. It was heaven. As I squeeze her like ripened fruit, her head tilted back and her eyes rolled far back into her head. Her hands found their way to my shoulders and with all her strength she pushed at me in a gesture of trying to get me to kneel before her.

I toyed with her and resisted her suggestive pushing. I started to play with her clit. Grinding my middle finger over her clit. I placed my ear to her mouth and asked her what she wanted. "Eat me, please eat me, eat my pussy, make me cum" she whisper in my ear.

I stopped everything and asked as if angry and placed my mouth to her ear "Whose pussy is this?" I asked.

"Yours, I'm sorry, it's yours, Please make your pussy cum" she pleaded "Please make it cum any way you feel fit."

Not being cruel and getting my answer slowly and with intent I teased my way down her body with the tip of my tongue. Playing with her ear then her neck, between her breasts, over her belly. I let her guide me with her hands on my shoulders. My hands pushed the dress over her hips and it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it. It laid in a pile it the corner. With pain staking purpose I proceeded down her body. I had reached her pubic area. I could feel my goatee scratching on the soft inflamed fleshed of her outer lips. She moaned as she felt my hot breath on the wet pink flesh. She released my shoulders and pulled herself open for me. Her clit was swollen and completely exposed. The hood pushed back as it waited to be devoured. In a single move I sucked her entire pussy into my mouth. I pushed my tongue out and depressed her clit like a button. I then took it in my mouth and proceeded to suck it, holding with my lips and lapping at the underside of it giving it head. Her pussy was flooding and juice ran down my chin and soaked my goatee. I looked up and there she was back pressed against the mirror hips thrust out on the verge of coming. I reached up and inserted two fingers into her pussy and began fucking her. As her orgasm grew I began to push my fingers apart inside of her wrestling with her muscles. With my free hand I reached up and clamped it over her mouth. I could hear the sucking noises her breath was making and as she came she silently slide down the mirrored wall and crumbled in a heap.

I arose from her crotch my face was soaked in her cum. Sitting in a heap in one corner of the dressing room she watched me. Panting trying to recover. I stood before her the hard on in my pant evident. I undid the buckle of my pants and unbuttoned them. She sat watching with new interest as I lowered my zipper and slipped my hand below the waistband and pulled my cock from my boxers. I removed my hand from it and raised it to my mouth. I licked my thumb and forefinger, getting them completely soaked and tasting myself mixed with her cum at the same time. I then made a circle around the shaft of my cock just below the base and started jerking myself off. Her eyes were mesmerized on each stroke and soon she found the power to get up on her knees and kneel before me. I took my hand from my cock and licked my fingers cleaning myself. Then wrapping my hand in a makeshift ponytail I proceeded to fuck her face. I watched in the mirror as my cock took long strides in and out of her soft baby faced mouth. I did it slowly not wanted to cum in her mouth but wanting to fill her pussy and know that for the rest of the day and most of tomorrow she would feel my cum sloshing around inside her reminding her of who's she was. That thought made me harder and curled my fingers tighter into her hair and fuck her face with a new purpose.

God it was hot the little noise coming from her throat, the saliva and precum running down her chin. I thought about finishing now in her mouth, but my early thoughts made me drag her still trying to suck me to her feet and spin her around and press her face against the mirror. She assumed the position quickly and spread her legs. I came up from behind her and took the head of my cock and rubbed it in the wet slit of her pussy. Half to tease her the other to make sure she was wet. She reached down and spread her thick lips and tried to push back and swallow my cock, I caught her and gave her a sharp crack on the ass to let her know I would fuck my pussy my way. I then placed only the fat head in the mouth of her pussy and fucked her with only that. Controlling her movement with by holding on to her hips. She was frustrated and needed me to fill her. My hands let me know when she was going to push back and I backed up with her and only fed her pussy as much as I wanted. She was wild with hunger and kept trying to push back. All at once I let go of her hips and let my cock push all the way into her pussy. I watched, as her eyes got really big with the realization that her fucking was about to begin.

Then rode that pussy, I re-gained control of her hips and fucked her steadily and heavily, 3 fast stokes and 3 slowly stokes letting my own orgasm build, knowing that her already spent pussy would cum again all over my cock if I just worked her over the right way. The time was getting close and I could feel both hers and my own orgasm building, without warning her pussy clamped down and trapped my cock inside her. I could feel the vibrations of her whole body tremor through my body my cock acting as a tuning folk, the sensation was too much and I felt my own orgasm begin and I shuddered and fell on her back as I flooded her pussy. Still I fucked her all the way through my orgasm until we both collapsed. When we came too we were in a heap on the floor soaked in sweat and smelling of sex, then we dressed and left the store.