The Five Year High School Reunion

Story Info
A guy gets a surprise at his five year reunion.
1.8k words
3.98
51.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonC23
JonC23
5 Followers

I was hesitant to go at first. A five year reunion? It seems I've already seen everybody around town in the year after college. I still hang out with the same people I did in high school since all of us have moved back home, and those who didn't move back are only living a public transit ride away.

I know what everyone is doing. On facebook, I'm friends with just about my whole graduating class, so I get status updates from them practically every day. They all have part-time or full time work in the city or they are still going to grad school. And all the people I'd be interested in talking to are far away from here, doing interesting things at their interesting jobs. There just isn't really a good reason to go.

But staying home on a Friday night just didn't seem like the thing to do. All the rest of my friends planned on going. Some were excited about it and some correctly assumed that we'd end up talking amongst ourselves after half an hour.

We took the metro downtown to a club called "Eden," where our class president had reserved the upstairs bar for the class of '04 reunion. At the door, my concerns about going were vindicated after I realized that I had forgotten my driver's license at home. All that effort to get ready and travel downtown, just to be turned away at the door. At first the bouncer shook his head and denied me entrance, but then my friend piped up and told him that we were all here for the reunion. Not to deny a person from attending their high school reunion, the bouncer let me in with my old high school ID (which, for some reason is still in my wallet to this day.)

After doing a quick tour around the room and greeting all my old friends from elementary school and sports teams, et cetera, I was left standing at the bar, talking to no one, pondering whether or not to get a $5 beer. Jenna came up to the bar next to me.

Jenna was always one of the prettiest girls in school. She had long brown hair that was looking amazingly soft and shiny tonight. She was wearing a small black dress, low-cut to reveal a little bit of her perfectly pert breasts. Her long, perfectly toned legs stood in a somewhat sexual contrapposto in black high heeled shoes against the bar.

"Hey! How've you been?" she shouted in my ear. "You're looking good."

"Thanks," I said, "so are you."

"Do you have a drink?"

"Not yet, I was just considering getting one. I forgot to stop at the ATM so I've gotta use my money strategically."

"Let me buy you one," she said with a smile. This was the first time a girl has ever offered to buy me a drink. Usually it was the other way around.

"I couldn't let you do that, but how about I buy you one?"

"I just got this one," she said as she brought up a bottle of beer that she had been holding down against her hip. "Maybe you could get me one later."

"Okay then."

"Well, I'm gonna keep mingling. Don't slip out without getting me that drink."

"I won't," I said with a laugh. And off she went into the crowd.

__________

An hour later, after many forced conversations about jobs and lack of jobs and where people were living and such, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Jenna was standing behind me looking as sexy as can be.

"How about that drink now?"

"Sure."

Although we had been standing very close, nose to nose (or nose to chin as she was a bit shorter than me,) she leaned in even closer, her lips mere inches away from my ear.

"I have an idea," she said, then pulled back and gazed into my eyes as she gently bit her lower lip.

I nodded. "Let's hear it."

She got close to me again, this time putting her hand around my back. "I need to go to the bathroom, why don't you come with me?"

As she said the word bathroom, I felt what seemed to be her lip against my ear. I figured it was nothing, maybe someone had jostled her trying to get by, but then my mind began to fill with the thoughts of "maybe she did that on purpose."

I followed her into the back hall to the ladies' room. Before I knew it, she had taken me by the hand and pulled me through the door and into the extra large handicap stall. She latched the door and turned to me with a sly, sexy smile.

"I want to see your cock."

I was stunned. This was a girl who, though we were friendly, never would have considered me as anything more than just another classmate. I tried to speak, but only stammered. She put her hands on my shoulder and my heart began racing. Slowly she drew her hands down to my pants and started to undo my belt.

I could feel my dick starting to throb and grow as Jenna, rather quickly, undid my zipper and pulled down my pants revealing my small, European style briefs. She giggled and grazed her fingertips across the ever growing bulge in my underwear. Suddenly she yanked them down.

When she did this everything seemed to go in slow motion. I looked down her dress at her tits, which jiggled a bit in her bra as she went down with my underwear, pulling it to the floor. My cock bounced out and hit her in the forehead. Her eyebrows flared in surprise. Things went back to normal speed.

My cock grew to it's fullest within seconds of my undressing. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"Your dick is so damn hot," she purred. Then she grabbed it and started stroking it as she continued to look into my eyes. "It's nice and big."

"Oh my god!" I managed to say as she kept stroking with her hand tightly wrapped around my dick.

She crouched down in front of me and her dress slid up her thighs revealing a black and red accented thong. I almost lost my load right there.

"I'm gonna give you the handjob of a lifetime"

All I could do was nod.

With one hand stroking steadily, she pulled down first the right side, then the left side of her dress and bra. Her small, perfectly round nipples were hard. Her dress tried to slide back up and cover her tits, but her nipples stopped it.

Then someone came in the bathroom. Jenna and I both looked towards the stall door. Everything was silent except for the sound of her hand hitting my body on each downstroke. I then heard the sound of footsteps getting closer. Jenna stopped stroking, but kept her hand tightly wrapped around my cock. High heeled shoes became visible under the stall door.

"What's going on in there?" said a high, yet sensual voice with a hint of a smirk.

"Amy?" said Jenna.

"Jenna?" said the voice.

Jenna got up and opened the stall door before I could do anything but stand there with my cock throbbing at attention. There stood Amy in a tight black and white dress. She saw me and her jaw fell open with surprise.

"Oh my god!" she said then laughed. "What are you doing?" She walked into the stall and started inspecting my dick. Jenna shut and latched the door behind her.

Amy gently pushed down on the head of my cock with one finger then pulled back quickly. My cock sprang back up. She giggled and Jenna grabbed my dick and started stroking again.

Amy was hot. She was similar to Jenna in some respects, long straight brown hair, amazing legs, perfectly trim. But Amy had big tits. Jenna's were round and pert, but Amy's were nice and big.

Amy looked up at me. "You look pretty dapper tonight."

Jenna crouched down in front of me. "Hey, help me out."

Amy pulled down the top of her dress and took off her bra--she draped it around my neck. She then grabbed my left hand and brought it to her right breast, which I started massaging.

"Ooh, yeah," moaned Amy as she stepped closer. I started to lick her nipple, which got hard pretty quickly. I pulled away and admired her glistening nipple and after a moment, slid my hand up her thigh and under her dress, feeling her perfect round ass.

"Help me out," Jenna said again.

Amy crouched down too and started to play with my balls. And to think, I didn't even really want to come to the reunion.

"Suck on it," Jenna dared Amy.

"No, you first."

I couldn't believe this, both of them had their tits out and were playing with my dick but they were both too shy to suck on it a little? I guess it didn't matter anyway, I was about to come.

"I'm gonna..." I heaved out with a heavy breath. Neither of them seemed to hear it.

Then paranoia struck. My cock was aimed right between the two of them, and my jizz would go all over the floor if I came. Maybe it was due to years of watching shows like C.S.I. but I was afraid that someone would find my jizz all over the floor and somehow the police would match it to me and I'd be found out and charged with who-knows-what. But whatever irrational fears I had didn't last long.

"Fine, I'll go first," said Jenna and she wrapped her soft, glossed lips around my cock--just at the exact moment it erupted with hot, white jizz.

Her eyes bulged and she seemed to choke a little but she kept her lips tightly wrapped around my cock. Amy felt me get tense and looked up at me. The ecstasy on my face confirmed to her that I was indeed shooting my load into her friend's mouth.

Jenna pulled her mouth off my cock as it stopped pumping.

"Howry shit!" she said through her mouthful. Amy was smirking.

"Let me see!"

Amy burst out laughing when Jenna showed her. "Fuck dude, thats a huge load!" She then grabbed my dick and sucked the last little drop of cum off.

The sight was beautifully erotic. Jenna with her tits out and thong showing, a huge load of sticky cum in her mouth. Amy laughing at Jenna, her big tits jiggling as she did so.

Amy grabbed her bra off my neck, put it back on then straightened her dress out and unlatched the stall door.

Jenna pulled her dress up over her tits as she stood up inches from my face. She put her hands on my shoulders and gave my jizz a swish with her tongue, showing it off to me. Then she gulped it down and gave me a kiss.

"Thanks for the drink."

She exited the stall and pulled the door shut behind her, leaving me standing against the wall with my pants down and my cock still throbbing.

I won't think twice about the ten year reunion.

JonC23
JonC23
5 Followers