The Fixer Upper

Story Info
A simple mishap leads to temptation.
12.8k words
3.58
13.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

We had recently moved into a fixer upper, a house in dire need of some TLC. My wife, Anna, and I had been renting for the past three years, since our marriage, and we were now hoping to build some equity in a home. I had taken a semester's leave of absence from the college where I taught so we could finish the project in a reasonable length of time.

My dad, Robert, was semi-retired, and at fifty five years old, was begging to help us out, just to have something to stay busy. He had been a builder when he was younger and as such, was a great asset to us with the technical aspects of the project, and to be free labor too!

My mom, bless her soul, had passed away before Anna and I became a couple. I wish she could have met Anna...She would have adored her.

Anna and I had set up the nicest of the bedrooms in the old, run down house to live in. We had a bed, folding chairs, and some of our clothes, everything else was in storage.

We began rebuilding the house from the outside - in. We had a new roof on and had moved on to the siding, when, on a day that would become eventful for the most inane reason - a sudden cloudburst drenched the three of us as we worked together replacing the warped and cracked siding.

As Dad and I hustled to get the tools out of the rain and into the garage, Anna grabbed towels and a blanket. The blanket was to make a curtain to protect our privacy. Anna strung an extension cord between the metal tracks of the garage door, and draped the blanket over the cord, making a curtain, of sorts.

As Dad and I made the last trip in with the tools, Anna and I jumped on one side of the curtain, Dad was left on the exposed side, the side with the opened garage door.

"A little help here!" he called out.

Anna and I were busy stripping off our wet clothes. And didn't immediately respond to his plea.

"Can you close the door?" he begged.

With a giggle, Anna, in panties, ran to the button and pressed it, closing the garage door.

She ran back and as she dropped her panties, she gathered up our wet clothes and placed them in a pile away from us. She grabbed the towel I offered her and began to dry off.

We were giggling and laughing at our poor luck and the lost day's enterprise when I noticed that Anna and Dad had stopped making any sound at all. I was drying my face and hair and as I pulled the towel away, I looked to see my father staring. I looked to where he was looking and saw Anna, standing naked, looking back at Dad. The blanket had fallen to the floor leaving us exposed...

They stood as if a spell had seized them. I croaked out, "Oh shit!" And they both scrambled to cover themselves.

As Anna turned and wrapped towels around herself, Dad had wrapped his waist with a towel, but continued to gaze in Anna's direction. Suddenly, he realized his indiscretion, and averted his eyes, looking at me with a hint of guilty delight ensconced on his face.

We didn't speak of it as we cleaned up, dried our things and ate a light lunch.

After Dad left though, Anna asked me, "Mike, do you think your dad was embarrassed today?"

I didn't think before I answered. I wasn't thinking of his embarrassment. I was thinking of the look on his face as he watched her...

"I don't think he was embarrassed, honey. I think he was aroused."

Maybe it was a poor word choice, but it seemed descriptive at the time...

"Oh god! Do you mean he...?"

That's when it dawned on me what I had said - that my father had lusted after my wife - and that now, a simple mistake had been elevated to such a magnified level of import, not because of anything that had been said or done, but by the impression I had of my father's intention.

"Well..." I began to sidestep my assertion, and explain my way around my indelicate word choice.

But before I could think of what to say, Anna mused out loud, "It must be hard on him...being without someone...you know? To be with...to love..."

I was abruptly stifled. Hearing my wife speak of my father like this was concupicent to say the least. My interest was piqued, where was she going with this line of thought?

"I suppose..." I enjoined her, treading softly.

We readied for bed, and as I watched her undress, I recalled the look on my father's face. I became hard with the nervous energy of taboo fantasies dancing through my mind.

"Umm, look who is ready for some attention." Anna said as she encountered my excited state.

I smiled and crawled up to her in bed. As we made love, the recurring thought of my dad seeing my wife naked had me so agitated, I began to worry I might not last if the thought persisted.

But I was conspired against by stimuli beyond my control; "Do you think your dad ever thinks of remarrying?"

The question, asked as I penetrated her, was a veiled reference to his sexuality; did Dad still have urges? My load was dispensed immediately. I ejaculated into Anna forcefully, again and again.

As I hadn't yet answered her query, Anna asked again, "Do you think your dad has any desire for a woman?"

After my orgasm, the thought of discussing my father's libido was disconcerting.

"I don't know, honey. Why the sudden concern?" I expected my direct inquiry to dampen her inquisitiveness.

It didn't.

"He is a handsome man, still... and he is well endowed too!" She began to fondle me as she spoke about my father. I suspected she was imagining being with him...But her continued conversation skirted around the fatal attraction she harbored for my father.

"Do you think he is lonely?"

I had never imagined him being lonely, but I now gave thought to it, and surmised he must experience some measure of loneliness.

"I suppose."

I was hard again; her subtle manipulations had me turgid with a desire to be with her again as I fantasized about my father's lust for my wife.

I entered her once again and she became animated. She was writhing and humping against me with a passion too long subdued. She was mumbling something about Dad being in such great shape when her orgasm hit. She screamed and thrashed against me, violently reaching her release and shuddering to a sweaty climax.

I wanted to ask her if she had imagined being with him as she fucked me... But I couldn't bring myself to ask; I was frightened of the answer!

We slept the night away, exhausted. But with the morning came the realization that the home remodeling project had a new dimension to it.

As Dad sipped coffee and prepared the tools for the day's tasks, Anna seemed to hang back, watching.

She was intently observing everything my dad did.And I was watching them! If he picked something up, she would look at him as if it was the first time she had ever seen the task being done. If she moved or bent over, he would watch her, and I would imagine what he might be thinking...

Then she began to follow him around as he worked. When he reached for a hammer she would insinuate herself close so as to be too close for him to work.

Soon, the game seemed to devolve into normal work banter and my interest began to wane; I became immersed in my work, and without an overt act of seduction I lost interest in the drama for the time being; the light of day having dispelled the magic of the last evening's lascivious passions.

It was lunch time and I was at a stopping point in my work. I looked for Anna and Dad, but didn't see either. I heard voices and stepped into the doorway of the house to find Anna making sandwiches and Dad seated on an old bucket, watching her work. I felt a wave of erogenous delight surge through me. As I continued to watch, it became clear that they were talking of sex!

Anna was explaining, "I enjoy sex, but it has to be about love too...I think that it's important to be loved, not just used. Do you see what I mean?"

Dad agreed, "Sure, sure. I think that way too. It's about the love, the sharing, the caring..."

He was intently watching her as she worked. But his eyes followed her shape from her slender thighs to the peaks of her breasts, his interest was clearly lustful.

I announced my presence by making noise as I stomped my feet, pretending to be just entering the room. The mood of the room changed instantly as the conversation stopped and we ate lunch without comment.

As we ate I wondered if their conversation was constrained by any boundaries...Was there an inhibition to their sexuality, their attraction, or did they feel a need to explore the infatuation further; far enough to manifest itself into a physical relationship?

I excused myself and returned to my work. They followed and began to work also. My mind became a furious caulderon of prurient thoughts. I was wondering if I wasn't there, would they try something?

I thought that if I slipped away for a while, perhaps they would be emboldened.

I decided to force the issue, "Hey, guys, I need to run to the hardware store. Does anyone need anything?"

"Nope." Dad answered.

"How long will you be gone honey?" Anna asked, demurely.

I imagined that she had asked the question for nefarious purpose, was she telegraphing her intent? Or was I just fantasizing the entire thing in my head?

I was in my truck and out of sight within a few minutes. I drove to the corner convenience store and parked for just a few moments. I was shaking from the anticipation of what I expected to find. I drove back toward the house but parked just down the street, out of sight of the house.

I jumped out of the truck and skirting the side of the house, made my way to the back yard. I expected to find them in another discussion about sex as they worked, but they weren't where I could see them.

I rounded the corner and heard a gasp. It was Anna's voice. I looked to my left and saw them in an embrace, kissing. They were in the doorway, moving inside the house, toward the bedroom Anna and I shared as man and wife.

Anna was pulling Dad's shirt over his head. Dad had his hands underneath her blouse, mauling her breasts.

They broke their kiss for a moment and Anna gasped out, "Hurry, we don't have much time..."

My father reached down and dropped his pants to the floor. When I looked back at my wife she was topless.

Dad began to get onto the bed, but Anna stopped him, "No, we can't mess up the bed!"

Oh god! I Thought, they were going to fuck!

She began to kiss him and Dad embraced her. Standing there, she grasped his erect penis with one hand and began to stroke him.

Anna was panting and kissing his face and neck. Dad was stroking into her hand, his buttocks flexing and contracting as he forcefully stabbed at her gentle manipulations.

She increased her pace until Dad began an orgasm, screaming out, "Oh, darling!"

And then Dad tensed, his muscles flexing as his back hunched and he began ramming into Anna's firm grip with a superhuman force. He held her tightly as she milked the last few drops from him.

Then, as she gasped out for him to, "Be careful!" I saw what had her concerned; his semen was dripping on to the bed.

As they began to kiss again, I backtracked to my truck and decided to give them cover. I texted Anna's cellphone and said it would be awhile before I could make it back home. I gave no further explanation, but the time would allow them to recover sufficiently to appear as if nothing was amiss.

As I sat in my truck I wondered if Anna would admit to her seduction of my father? Was this a one time thing? Were either of them motivated for more than just a one time hand job?

I had more questions than answers...

When I returned Dad was gone and Anna was in the shower. I announced my return and she told me she would be right out.

As she dried her hair, she seemed to make an effort to avoid looking me in the eye. She was still recovering from her dalliance with my father...and trembling...

"Why did Dad leave so soon?" I asked.

"Umm, he had to get home for something..." She fibbed.

I decided to pry a little to see if she was going to be forthcoming, "Did Dad say anything about what happened yesterday?"

I could sense her tense up, "He apologised for looking."

"What did you say?" I was getting excited by the deceptive game we were playing.

"Umm...I just said it was alright, you know? No harm, no foul..."

"Did you mention your concern for his love life?" I sensed her tense up again. She began to tremble visibly.

"We talked..."

"Are you satisfied?"

She shot a look that was as curious as it was accusing, "What do you mean?"

"With your talk...did Dad bare his soul to you?"

As I said this I acted as if I accepted it as purely platonic.

She seemed to be struggling with her answer. When she answered it surprised me, "We kissed, and I told him he was too handsome to be a monk."

"You kissed?" I said this with an edge to my voice, I immediately thought I had over-responded; discouraging her further admissions.

"I love your dad. He's such a good man..." She said tenderly.

"I know..."

"Honey, If I..." She began, but halted, pondering her words carefully, "Would you...I mean if you didn't mind..." She was struggling with her lust for my father and any recrimination I might express for her dalliance.

I decided to help her along, to lessen her struggle, "Baby, is my father's happiness this important to you?" I was able to skirt the sexuality of the issue well enough but still address her desires.

"Well, I suppose it shouldn't be, but it is."

"But what are we to do about it?" I was on the cusp of erupting from the sheer erotic madness of the discussion.

She was silent for a long moment. I imagined it was for her to gather the strength to continue the line of thought.

And then she asked, "Would you mind if I visited him...sometimes?"

"Sometimes." She said "sometimes". This wasn't a one off, flirting, dalliance. This was a visit Dad "sometimes" thing; a recurring affair! With my father!

I was stunned to silence, I was thick tongued and unable to believe she had actually asked the question!

Finally, I mumbled out, "Visit my dad? Does he know you're coming?"

She picked up on "does he know you're coming?" and instantly perked up looking me in the eye for the first time since the discussion began; I had given her a tacit approval.

"I told him I might drop by, just to see how he's doing...He must be lonely in that house...all alone..."

"He knows you're coming?"

"We were talking and...well...the idea just came up..."

"Whose idea was it?"

She quivered with sexual tremors, her voice was faint and hollow, "He asked me to come over tonight...But it was my idea..."

She avoided my stare.

I wanted to ask; are you going to fuck him? Will you be back tonight? But I didn't. What I did say was, "Don't stay too long, we have a big day tomorrow."

She looked up. A smile spread across her face. She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. I remembered that she had kissed Dad; with these very lips...

She made little fanfare of preparing for her visit with Dad. She pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, no panties or bra; they weren't necessary after all, but it was not discussed, nothing was said of her true motive for any of this...I was in perfect agony, wishing to beg her for a confession, plead with her for details of her affair with my father...

I sat on the bed and watched her as she went to brush her teeth. When she finished, I could hear her talking on her cellphone. "Be there in a few. Okay! Love you, bye..."

She bounded over to where I was sitting and leaned in to give me a kiss goodbye, "I love you so much honey."

"I love you too." I experienced something akin to a panic attack and added, "Be careful, Anna..."

"I'm going to be with your dad, honey..."

She had no idea how absolutely salacious that statement sounded.

She left and with her went my sanity.

I tried to watch television, it was useless. My thoughts haunted me. I imagined what they were doing, and how they were doing it. I recalled how she had jerked off my father, and I recalled Dad's semen splashing onto the bed. I began to look for the stains they may have left behind. I imagined I had discovered traces of their illicit act, but more than likely, it was just my imagination.

I resisted jacking off; I desperately wanted to be capable of performing when Anna returned home from Dad's house.

It was late when she came home. She slipped into bed beside me and allowed me to spoon with her. I slipped a hand between us and felt for what I knew must be present if they had been together. She was wet - very wet. I was immediately engorged and, trembling, probed her with my erection. I pumped her for several short strokes and began my orgasm.

I rolled over and fell asleep from the exhaustion of the day's emotionally tumultuous events.

The following day was one of tense interaction. Anna and my father were trying desperately to maintain a semblance of propriety. Several times during the day I would see them dodge around a corner and kiss. They were acting like teenagers, concealing their behavior from me.

I assumed they believed me to be ignorant of their true relationship. But could Anna be so naive as to believe that? Or was she just trying to be discrete? In either case, I was made the recipient of a agitated libido; one borne of their licentious behavior.

The day wore on inexorably, I waited for an overt act to occur that would be the "Ah-ha!" moment... The moment evaded me.

As Dad left, Anna walked him to the door, I held back, listening. They conversed quietly at the door. I heard a moan from Anna as Dad must have been kissing her, caressing her as he prepared to depart. I heard Anna say, "Okay," to something Dad had asked of her. I could only imagine what the request might have been...

We ate dinner and as Anna showered, I washed the dishes. When she came out of the bathroom her actions were of a woman that was content to relax and prepare for bed. So when she asked, "Do you mind if I pop over to your dad's house?" I was taken aback, unprepared for the request. Looking back it was no real surprise, but her nonchalance and lack of preparation had me unaware.

"Tonight?" was all I could muster without divulging my true expectations.

"Uh huh." She responded softly, almost imperceptibly, while running a comb through her wet hair.

I stood and moved behind her. I placed my hands on her hips. She was in a dressing gown, and she smelled of soap and conditioner. I breathed in deeply, savoring her scent.

"How long will you be?" I asked in a steady, noncommittal voice.

"Umm, maybe, uh, maybe late, uh..." She was trembling beneath her robe. Her arms were covered with goose bumps from the excitation, the anticipation...

I leaned in and kissed the nape of her neck. I breathed warmly on her neck before pulling back, saying, "You and Dad have become quite close..."

She shivered from my assertion, "He's very...lonely..."

I knew "lonely" was an adjective that could easily be replaced with loving, or horny...

"Dad seems to appreciate your attention, Babe." I teased lightly, and then added, "Don't be too late."

It was midnight when I heard her come through the door. I was anxious. I was aroused, and I needed my wife...

She slipped into the bathroom and I heard her tinkling in the toilet. I couldn't wait. I stood and went to the door. I watched as she wiped herself dry.

"Everything okay?" I asked, for want of a real question.

She smiled and she appeared demure, as if nothing had happened; as if she hadn't been with my father in a sexual romp.

"Yes I'm okay, but I think I need to sit here for a few minutes."

I realized what she meant but I was compelled to ask her, "Why?"

She looked at me, making a face that seemed to ask, "Really?"

"Oh!" I replied, "I guess I'll wait for you in bed..."

She sat for a few minutes before she flushed the toilet and made her way to the bed. In the dim light I could discern nothing displaced or different. What was I expecting? I didn't know what to expect.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers