The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too, slut," said Deshawn. Rose looked to Gage for support, half hoping he would stop this now and they could spend the rest of the week together just the two of them on some beach somewhere sipping cocktails and making love night and day... "NOW SLUT!" roared Deshawn. Rose fell to her knees before him, a little scared at his angry demeanor. "You pull it out."

Rose nodded, undoing his jeans and reaching in. Deshawn had an absolute monster of a cock pushing fourteen inches. That made him five inches longer then Gage's eleven incher and Rose had once had a boyfriend the same size as the difference between these two hung black men's cocks. She pulled it out and it hardened rapidly in her hand. His cock looked big, but it also looked natural sticking out from his over muscled heavyweight's body. She leaned down, kissed the long serpentine head before opening her mouth to suck it in, but Deshawn pushed her head back. "Whaaaht?" she asked, confused.

"Ask me first before you suck it," he told her.

"Can I suck your cock?"

"It's may I, but say it right."

"May I suck your cock?"

Deshawn yanked his cock from her hand , grabbed it by the base and smacked her forehead with it. "Not good enough."

Rose winced and ducked from his hard steel club of a cock. It was so big and black it reminded her of a police baton. "May I suck your big black cock?" she squealed.

"That's better," said Deshawn. He quit smacking her and stepped back so that he could point the giant club straight at her mouth.

Rose took the dark snake head between her lips and started bobbing her head. She'd just gotten started when she heard Amir shout, "FUCK!" Dixie was stroking his cock forward, cheeks bulging as she swallowed his load. Rose swore her friend was making a contented purr as she swallowed him. "Don't got the stamina I used to," explained Amir, apologetically. He wasn't telling it to Dixie though, he was ashamedly explaining it to his son and Gage.

"No problem," said Gage, "I'll keep the slut's mouth busy." He stood and pulled his cock out moving to take Amir's place. Rose felt a strange pang of jealousy as if Dixie was sucking her man off. She went back to focusing on getting Deshawn's monster cock off. She did her best servicing the humongous shaft, taking him as deep down her throat as she could. Deshawn had a lot more stamina then his old man. His granite cock matched his hard chiseled body. He lasted a good twenty minutes with her bobbing her head as fast as she could, stroking the base of his shaft and kneading his balls. When he finally came, the first wad caught her off guard, Her head was back so that the cock head was in her mouth. She was just about to swallow it again, when her mouth ballooned up with sperm. It shot out from her lips, making her gag. Rose lost control of the monster as she choked. His cock slipped free of her mouth, the huge balls shooting load after load of his seed on her face, breasts, and in her hair. Deshawn's sperm was rich and thick. It was the best she'd tasted of all the men. "Sorry," she gasped, wishing she had gotten to taste more of it.

"Just do better next time," said Shawn with an arrogant smirk. "Pop, we gotta get down to Key West."

"Shit! You're right. See you sluts tomorrow night," said Amir.

Rose stood and watched her best friend giving Gage a slow loving blow job. Dixie wasn't just trying to get him off. She was worshipping his thick black cock. "I um need to go shower," said Rose.

"Hmmmphh," grunted Dixie, waving bye without pausing in her blow job.

"I'm getting close. I'll send her to you when I'm done. I got work to do after all," said Gage. He had been cool and collected, but now sweat was breaking out on his forehead.

Luckily, the security office was right around the corner from the woman's showers. Rose slipped out and into the bathroom. She sighed with relief when she realized the toilets and showers were empty. Deshawn had soaked her entire upper body with sperm and there would have been no hiding it. She thanked god this was Monday. If it had been the weekend, there might have been a waiting line for the showers.

Rose stepped into the shower without removing her new bikini. White globs of semen speckled the black spades that covered her nipples. She washed her body and hair, getting his cum off her. When she cut the shower off, Dixie was waiting outside the stall for her. Her blonde friend was smacking her lips contentedly. She hadn't spilled a drop. "Lets go get a drink," suggested Rose.

"Alright, but I'm not really thirsty," replied Dixie, smacking her belly and winking.

They headed over to Siobhan's bar. The few guests walking around did double takes and stared at their spade bikinis. Siobhan only had one older couple at her bar. The woman gave the spade girls a disgusted look, but the man's eyes lingered as long as they could before his wife caught him. Siobhan looked up and grinned at the spade girls. "Welcome to the club," she said as they sat down.

"Two margaritas and make them strong," ordered Rose.

"Coming right up."

Rose and Dixie watched the sexy redhead mix their drinks. Siobhan was wearing short shorts and a queen of spades halter top that covered her breasts, but left her sexy belly bare. Like most redheads, her stomach was pale white and freckled. It was fit and flat, yet curvy. "So what are we in for?" asked Rose when Siobhan returned.

"Don't worry about it. The guys will show you a great time. You'll do things you never ever thought you'd do."

"We've already done that," said Dixie.

"I'm sure you have, honey," said the red headed bartender.

Dix and Rose would have liked to talk with Siobhan some more, but two young guys decided to join them at the bar. They were good looking and cocksure. They looked so young, that Siobhan checked their IDs. They eyed and smiled at Dixie and Rose's new bikinis, but didn't seem to realize what it implied. "Let's go," said Rose before the guys could gather up the nerve to hit on them. They grabbed their drinks and walked away from the bar. "Let's just go sunbath," said Rose. She didn't feel comfortable wandering around in this bikini yet. In truth, they weren't much skimpier then the flag bikinis, but Rose was a little uncomfortable with the message they sent. To anyone in the know, Dixie and Rose preferred black men and they liked advertising it.

"Can we find Mark?" asked Dixie.

"Sure. Maybe he has some lotion. I'm showing some flesh I don't normally show."

They found some cots near Mark's lifeguard chair and spent the rest of the day with him. When it came time to close the pool, Dixie stood up and said, "We'll meet you at the bar for your shift beer."

"No," said Mark, pulling out his wallet. He removed a fifty. "Here's some money. Go buy us some pasta and chicken. Enough for just for four of us I think. I need you to pick up some chips and a couple cases of beer. Whatever's on sale. Got it."

"Ah- sure," replied Dixie.

Here it goes, thought Rose. We agreed to be their sex slaves and maids for all intense purposes. "Anything else?" she asked, sarcastically.

"Yeah, you can wash my sheets and Gage's too. I assume, you two made as big of a mess last night as Dixie and I." Mark laughed and playfully smacked Dixie's spade covered ass. "We'll be home by 6:30. Have dinner ready for us."

"You got it boss," said Dixie.

Rose wondered if her friend was as submissive with her husband. They started walking away. "Hey Dix, I'm not wearing this into the supermarket."

"Good call. I guess we'll have to put our dresses on."

Rose and Dixie retrieved their boxes from security. Gage handed them over and said, "Let me see how ya look." He watched their bikinis fall to the floor of his office and stared as they put their dresses on. He nodded his approval at their new look. The dresses were the sleaziest things either of the girls had ever worn, but they looked sexy as hell in them. The men in the supermarket thought so too. They got as many stares in there as they would have wearing their bikinis to shop.

They arrived back at the condo. Both girls carried a case of beer inside to the kitchen, then they returned to their jeep to get the groceries. Rose took her bag straight to the kitchen. "How about I get dinner started and you can do the laundry," she called out to Dixie. Her friend didn't answer so Rose turned around. Dixie was pulling the dress off by the door. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"You know the rule. We aren't allowed to wear clothes in the house," said Dixie as she now pulled the Spade bikini top off freeing her large breasts.

"Nobody's home yet, Dix."

"Rules is rules and I for one don't want to be caught by Mark or Gage, let alone Jamon, Amir, or Deshawn disobeying the rules." Nude, Dixie walked to the kitchen. She opened the case of beer, took one, and popped the tab. "I'll go do some laundry."

Rose watched Dixie's ass shaking as she walked up the steps to get the bed sheets. "Maybe, you're right," she muttered. Rose put the groceries away before adding her dress and bikini to Dixie's by the door.

**************

Dixie put a load in the dryer and started another load of wash. Doing laundry daily was definitely a downside to having so much sperm in one's testicles. She had some wait time for the load to finish, so she decided to take a shower.

Dixie went back upstairs to use the shower. When she finished, Rose was standing outside in the bathroom. "I see you had the same idea I did," said Rose.

"Seems like it." Dixie stepped out and Rose stepped in. She quickly toweled herself off and went through the cabinet under the sink. "You think the guys do this kind of thing a lot?"

"What?" called Rose from the shower.

"Have women over. There's bags of toothbrushes, disposable razors," she said as she moved up to a drawer. She opened it. "They even have some makeup and a curling iron."

"Doesn't surprise me. I'm pretty sure these guys are oversexed," said Rose.

Dixie had found a pair of scissors, trimmed the top of her blonde pubic hair off and was shaving it when Rose stepped out of the shower. "Need to keep it trimmed if we're going to wear those spade bikinis," she explained.

Rose nodded and watched Dixie shave as she dried her wet body off. Rose suddenly laughed. "Damn Dix, you tan fast."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at your breasts."

Dixie looked down at her bare tits. "I see what you mean," she said, snorting back a laugh. Her tan lines had already begun to take the shape of a spade. "I bet the boys will like that."

Rose noticed the curling iron plugged in and makeup spread out on the counter. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna make myself look good," said Dixie, winking. "You should join me."

"Hmmm, why not?"

When Mark and Gage got home, they found Dixie and Rose waiting for them nude by the door. Their pasta dinner was waiting for them on the table and upstairs the beds were made. Dixie was completely nude, but Rose hadn't quite obeyed the order. She was wearing her high heeled sandals, but the men didn't seem to mind. Both Dixie and Rose had curled their hair. They were wearing lipstick and eyeliner. Their nails were painted a bright red.

Dixie stared into Mark's eyes hoping he would be pleased with what he saw. She was very much smitten with the black lifeguard. Truthfully, he wasn't any better in bed then Gage or Jamon, but there was something about his being her first black cock. She'd remember the night he first took her more clearly then she'd remember losing her virginity, or sleeping with Billy Ray for the first time, or her honeymoon. I wonder if Rose feels the same about Gage, she thought, glancing over towards her friend who was staring at Gage with as much adoration as Dix was giving Mark.

"Good job, girls," said Mark. To Dixie's horror, he walked over to Rose, leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Rose glanced at Gage first, but then she was passionately kissing Mark back. Mark then came over and kissed Dixie with as much passion as he'd shown Rose. He did reach out and squeeze Dixie's left breast though. When he finished, she saw that Gage was kissing Rose and squeezing both her breasts. When he finished, he came over and did the same to Dixie.

"Lets eat, I'm starved," said Gage.

Dinner was strange. The four sat down at the table like a normal family would except for the fact that Rose and Dixie were nude. They had a normal conversation like anyone else would. There was one exception and that was when Rose dripped spaghetti sauce on her breast from her nipple to about an inch above it. She was reaching for a napkin when Gage stopped her. He leaned down and licked the sauce from her breast, sucking her nipple between his lips. Dixie watched her friend moan and close her eyes. She squirmed in the wooden chair and Dixie guessed that she would be leaving a wet mark on the seat. When her nipple was clean, Gage sat up and continued the conversation.

"Excellent," said Mark, sitting back and patting his belly.

"Yes, my compliments to the chef," added Gage. "I'm going to go shower. You two can wash the dishes and make sure you wipe the table down."

"Alright," said Dixie. She noticed Rose was frowning. Apparently Rose didn't like being bossed around as much as she did. Billy Ray was bossy and Dixie had settled into a routine of obeying his commands, but then she was a kept woman and he controlled their money.

After the girls had done their chores, Mark came down in sweat pants and a white tee shirt while Gage went up to shower. Mark walked over to a closet and pulled out a green tablecloth. He threw it over the table and straightened it out. He then retrieved from the closet a set of cards and poker chips.

"Having company?" asked Rose.

"Second Monday of every month is poker night," said Mark, not paying her too much attention as he set the table up.

Gage walked downstairs. He was barefoot, wearing tight shorts and an open Hawaiian shirt. Dixie glanced at him and then asked Mark. "What do you want us to do when they get here?"

The doorbell rang.

"You can start by getting the door," said Mark.

"Like this?"

Mark paused to stare at Dixie. "Answer the fucking door," he told her calmly.

Dixie stared back at him for a fraction of a second. The doorbell rang again. Mark narrowed his eyes until she stood up off the couch. "Yes, sir," said Dixie.

Rose watched in shock as Dixie went towards the front door. Her nude friend was about to let complete strangers see her body. Rose couldn't take it, turned to flee up the stairs to hide her body from the new arrivals, but she ran smack into Gage's hard muscular body. "Go join your friend and welcome are guests," he told her.

Dixie looked back at Rose and Gage, then turned her attention to the door. She reached out to open it, hiding her nude body behind the door and peeking her head around. "Ah- welcome," she said, meekly.

Three black men entered the condo. The lead froze when he saw Rose walking naked towards him. The last guest didn't see the nude woman until he reached out to close the door behind him and unveiled Dixie's nude body. He did a double take as he stared at her breasts, belly, and pussy. "Holy fuck," he growled softly in an island accent.

Dixie smiled, then turned to Rose when she heard Rose gasp. The leader had reached out to squeeze Rose's breast. Rose was standing straight, shivering a bit as his black hand fondled her. She looked nervous and scared, but her nipple was hard as a rock. Dixie felt a hand on her tit and looked down to see the man she'd surprised was fondling her too.

"Guys," said Gage walking over to them. "What's up," he said, fist bumping the leader who's other hand was still squeezing Rose's tit. "This is Rose and the other one is Dixie. They'll be serving us tonight during and after the game."

The leader looked at Rose and then at Dixie and back at Rose. "Holy fuck mon, dese are da flag girls!"

Dixie recognized the newcomers. "And you're Rasta With Meatballs."

"Dats right," said the guy fondling her tit.

Gage said, "Rose and Dix, this is Marley." Gage pointed at the leader. Marley was near thirty. He had dreadlocks to his shoulders, shorter then Jamon's hair. He was rather average looking except for yellow teeth that dragged his looks down. Dixie noticed Rose's eyes move down to his crotch and flicker back up to hide her glance. Dixie glanced too. Marley did have a huge bulge. She remembered, Siobhan holding her hands about thirteen inches apart when describing the lead singer's cock and clearly Rose had remembered that fact too. "Marley's da man," said Gage, fist bumping him again. "That's Sammy," he continued, nodding at the second man. Sammy was rather short and thin. He was in his mid thirties. Average looks and sported a black mustache. His hair was slicked back, not the usual little curled hair black men had. "And this is Reno." Reno was the one now fondling both of Dixie's breasts. She was gasping, trying to fight from moaning in pleasure as he pinched and tugged her nipples. Reno was the most decent looking of the three. He was very fit and muscular, but not as big as Gage. His face was hard and tough looking, head shaved, but he had an angular sideburn that went straight down before turning towards his mouth meeting the other sideburn in a thick mustache, but no beard.

"Wasn't there a fourth member of the band?" asked Dixie.

"Ja, he married though," said Marley. "Wife don't let him go out to play, mon. No booze and no gambling."

Marley moved his hand up from Rose's tit to her shoulders. He gently started pushing her to her knees. "I'm not going to be able to concentrate on poker with dese lovely ladies walking around ere nude, mon," he told Gage. "Let me blow a load down her throat and we can get started."

"Be my guest," said Gage.

Dixie found herself being pushed to her knees by Reno. She glanced at Rose again who was staring in awe at Marley's swollen thirteen inch cock in her hand. Like Jamon, he was uncircumcised. Then her attention turned to Reno's swollen crotch. Without being asked, her hands came up to fumble with his jeans, undoing the button and pulling down his zipper. Her hands were shaking and Dixie was surprised to realize that she wanted to see it. She wanted to suck off this complete stranger she had met just minutes before. She reached into his bulging underwear and wasn't disappointed when her hand closed on the swelling shaft. She tugged his cock out and his underwear down. She stared with lust at the huge black cock rapidly hardening in her hand. It was another uncircumcised monster. Reno's cock was as big as Deshawn's, the urethra sticking out fourteen inches from his scrotum. Dixie hefted his balls. They were monster's too and possibly bigger then any of the black men, she'd seen. As she leaned forward to take him in her mouth, Dixie noticed that his pee slit appeared bigger then any of the men she'd sucked. Reno was going to be a heavy cummer.

**************

Marley came quickly. Rose didn't know if it was because her skills at handling black cock were getting better or just because it had been awhile for him. She was a bit disappointed at first. Marley excitedly grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat. Most of his seed shot straight into her belly and only when he relaxed was she able to pulled back so that she could taste him. Only a little bit was left to roll on her tongue and from what she tasted it was good stuff. She wasn't disappointed long as a smaller cock was aimed at her mouth and she turned her head to swallow it. She looked up to see Sammy's face as she swallowed his shorter cock and by shorter it was still twice the size as any of the white men's she'd seen. Sammy's cock was also hooded, sleek, but thick giving it a stubby appearance. His balls were heavy and full, as big as Jamon's. He would ejaculate a lot and not wanting most of it to end up in her belly before she could taste him, Rose concentrated on sucking just the end trying to sense when he was getting close.

1...89101112...16