The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long is Jake?" whispered Gage.

"F-five, six inches. I don't know."

"Pathetic Rose. I'm sure Dixie's husband doesn't have much better. No wonder she's sucking the first real man's cock she's ever seen. Sucking it like a pro I might add. Look how erotic it is."

"Stop it."

"Come on Rose. Admit it. Admit that watching your friend suck that black cock is turning you on."

"Gage please?" she begged. "We should go. Leave them alone."

"Wait! Something is happening."

Rose heard Mark grunt loudly. Dixie jumped in shock, her eyes opening wide and staring down the five inches of black shaft sticking out from her mouth. She struggled to pull back. Rose swore she could see the outline of Mark's cock down her friend's throat. It was throbbing and Dixie was gulping. Mark moved his hand to her forehead and pushed back. Most of his cock slid free from her mouth. Rose watched Dixie's cheeks bulge out, white sperm dribbled out from her lips and down her chin. Dixie swallowed the load and then her cheeks bulged out again. Mark pulled his cock free and blasted a huge wad of semen on Dixie's face. Dixie reared back, pulling away from the shooting monster. The next wad struck the BBC ONLY letters on her tee shirt. Men simply did not cum that much. Her husband's ejaculate was only enough to roll on her tongue, but then she'd never seen balls as big as Mark's before.

Rose stepped back to remain hidden. She assumed they were done. They would get cleaned up and return downstairs soon. Instead, Mark pulled Dixie to her feet. Her panties were already around her ankles from going to the bathroom. He stepped on them and pushed them to the floor while pulling the BBC ONLY halter over Dixie's head. Dixie was stripped of her clothes in several seconds. She stood nude before the black man, her proud breasts on display for him. Mark, Rose, and Gage could see her large erect areola standing out in the middle of a pale white triangle tan lines from her confederate bikini top as well as the white patch around her blonde pubic hair. Mark stepped back and into the shower, pulling Dixie with him. They watched Dixie's firm round ass, tanned except where it had been covered by her bikini disappear into the stall. The shower door closed. Gage pushed the bathroom door further open so that the two voyeurs could get a better view. The white blonde outline of Dixie was leaning spread eagled against the wall of the shower, while a muscular black outline was lining his huge cock between her legs. "OH! It's so big!" moaned Dixie when the outline thrust forward.

"Told you they would be fucking," whispered Gage.

"Oh my god," cried Rose. She started shaking her head again. "I... I need some air." Rose stepped out of the steamy bathroom and into the hall. "I can't believe she's doing that."

"I'm CUUMMIINNGG!"

Rose jumped at Dixie's scream of pleasure. He'd just entered her and already Dixie was cumming? "Come on," said Gage taking her arm. "Lets go somewhere we can talk about what's happening."

"FUCK ME! Fuck me with your big black C-AHH-OCK! OOH YESS!"

Rose looked back in horror as Gage led her down the hall. It sounded like Dixie was cumming again. Gage opened the door to his room and led a stunned Rose inside.

****************

"Fuck me Mark. Fuck me. I love it. I love it," grunted Dixie with each thrust of Mark's powerful cock. She'd just had the two biggest orgasms of her life plus they'd just gotten started and he'd only gotten about seven inches in her.

"Told you this pussy was built for big black cock," growled Mark, looking down at his black shaft spreading her pussy lips wide open. Dixie had a fantastic ass. One of the best he'd seen on a white woman. The CSA flag tramp stamp waved on her back. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into his thrusting cock. Mark's thick black thumbs pressed hard into her tattoo, trying to cover the symbol many blacks found racist. He fed her another inch and then another. Dixie moaned in pleasure.

Dixie had never been fucked like this. She was loving every minute of it. "Ow," she grunted when his cock head banged against her cervix. "OW!" she yelled, when it banged her cervix again. "That's it Mark, you've filled me up."

"Not quite," he replied. His cock head pushed hard against her cervix. It didn't hurt this time. She could feel her cervix softening as he pushed hard against it. "Gonna resize this pussy," he growled, pushing his cock through her cervix and into her womb.

"CUMMING!" screamed Dixie in shock as she took every inch of his cock. His heavy balls slapped against the back of her thighs. Dixie's orgasm was mind numbing and her eyes rolled up in her head. She thought she'd lost it for a moment, but when she recovered, she was still bent over in the shower. Mark was fucking her so hard now, he thighs hurt from the hard slapping of his large nut sack. "It's so big," she moaned still in awe of his size. Suddenly, his cock was gone and Dixie whimpered from the emptiness inside her. She felt the large head of his cock rubbing against her pussy lips before it slipped inside her.

"Tell me when I'm as deep as your husband."

Dixie moaned as the fat cock pushed deeper. "Stop," she cried, not really wanting him to stop.

"That's all." Mark flexed his dick. "That's only three inches. Pathetic."

"It's hard to tell," gasped Dixie. "You stretch me out so much more. He's about five and a half inches."

Mark moved his cock almost halfway in. "That's as deep as your husband goes."

"Yes," moaned Dixie almost crying in pleasure. "YYYEEESSS!" she screamed as Mark slammed his entire cock back inside her.

"And that's how deep I go, slut." Mark grabbed her hips pulling her back hard into his thrusting cock.

"OH yes cumming fuck me Mark fuck big black Ah cock fuck cumming oh my god Mark MARK yes I love it YES fuck SOOO GOOOOD can't stop cumming black cock fuck me Mark Mark Mark MARK?"

"What?"

"Not on pill oh god I'm cumming pull out don't cum in me fuck me gonna cum again cumming all over your big black COCK. CCUUMMIINNGG!"

"So am I," said Mark as he buried his cock and shot the first load of his potent seed directly in her womb.

"NO!" Dixie tried to scream in denial, but she was in the throws of a powerful orgasm. She'd never felt anything like this before. Jet after jet of sperm was spraying her womb, filling her up. Each jerk of his cock shot more sperm into her womb, prolonging her orgasm. The pleasure radiating outward from her womb was unbearable. Dixie screamed in pleasure as she had either one never ending orgasm or a rapid series of orgasms that matched every spurt from his cock. She couldn't tell and it didn't matter. Her womb filled rapidly, semen flowed into her pussy, running down his shaft and pouring onto the shower floor.

Mark's cock quit jerking and he leaned over her panting. "That was great, baby," he said.

"The best," replied Dixie. She felt his cock shrinking inside her as it lost it's steel. He slowly pulled back until it plopped free. Her cervix closed, trapping his seed in her womb, but most of his sperm flooded out from her pussy, dripping to the shower floor. Dixie pushed herself up and turned around to face her black lover.

Mark pulled her into his arms. Her voluptuous white body melted against his hard black torso as he kissed her deeply. Mark finally broke the kiss. "Lets go to my room," he told her.

****************

Rose was in a state of shock both at watching her friend cheat on her husband with a black man and at the way it had aroused her. Gage led her by the arm over to his bed and sat her down. She finally stopped shaking her head in denial. "I can't believe it," she whispered.

"It's only natural for two sexy people like that to end up fucking," said Gage.

"She's married." And he's black, she thought. Rose looked up at the giant black man. He had removed his Hawaiian shirt and was standing before her on only the colorful pajama pants. They sagged low on his hips. Something large was pushing up against his crotch. She looked away from him and around the room. It was sparsely furnished. The only stand out feature was a large workout bench with barbells.

"I'd say she found something better. Listen, you can still hear them fucking."

Rose cocked her head. She could indeed still hear Dixie's screams of orgasmic joy coming from the shower. She shivered and closed her eyes. When she opened them, she found herself staring at Gage's curly black pubic bush. "What are you doing?"

Gage had his hands on the waistband of his baggy pants. He'd pushed them down just a little. "Tell me you don't want to see it?" he asked, pushing them down a little further.

Rose gasped as the long tubular piece of black flesh slowly grew before her eyes. She could see four inches of it growing out from his pubic hair, but the shaft was growing and straining to rise. Many inches further down, a big knobby cock head was pushing against his pajama bottoms, struggling to get free. "I don't want to see it," she said, staring in awe down at the beast pushing hard against the fabric.

"Yes, you do," said Gage, pushing his pants down another inch. "Just tell me to stop and I won't show it to you."

Rose stared in horror, dismay, and disbelief as inch after black inch of the biggest blackest cock she could have imagined revealed itself. "Stop," she said, at six inches. "Stop," she said at seven inches. At eight inches her pussy spasmed and she didn't say anything. "Stop," she said so softly he could barely hear her at nine inches. "STOP!" she said loudly trying to take back control of the situation. The fat shaft had tapered a little and the flare on the head of his penis was appearing.

"Too late, this thing needs some breathing room," said Gage, pushing his pajama bottoms down to his knees.

Rose quivered as her pussy gave another spasm. His cock shot up, rising almost to his hard stomach before falling back down to point straight at her face. "Oh my god," she gasped. "It's as big as Mark's."

"Not quite. Mines about an inch shorter, but it's thicker."

"It's so big, so thick... so black."

"Yes, that's a big black cock you're staring at and it's gonna make you very happy. Go ahead and touch it."

"I couldn't," said Rose, staring.

Gage impatiently reached down and grabbed her arm. He slid his hand down to her wrist and brought her small white hand over to his fat eleven inch cock. Rose didn't resist and wrapped her hand around his shaft. There was more then an inch gap between her fingers. She slid her hand up and down his hard shaft a few inches, completely fascinated. "There that isn't so bad, is it?" asked Gage.

"No," she whispered.

"A little bigger then that fiancé of yours I bet?"

"Just a little," she lied. Jake was only half as long and half as thick, maybe less. There was no comparing the two men's penises. Jake lost in all respects, length, width, hardness, testicle size, the flare on the crown, and even the size of Gage's urethra looked three times longer then Jake's. Rose had been with three men in her life, all white, and all with penises five to six inches long. "A lot bigger," she corrected, something telling her that he knew she was lying. "This is like no penis I've ever seen."

"That ain't no penis, Rose. That's a big black cock. Penises are the small pale things you find on white boys."

"A big black cock," she stated. Her hand stroked up to the hard head hovering just above the I (heart) BBC on her tee shirt. She ran her hand back down to the base. "I should go to my room." Rose couldn't take her eyes off the hard black rod in her hand.

"You don't want to go to your room Rose." Gage stepped forwards, the tip of his cock moving up to press on her lips. "I think you want a taste." But he had gone too far.

"NO!" she cried, the very tip with his urethra pressed on her tongue as she cried out. Rose reared back to escape it and finally let the black shaft go from her hand.

"What's wrong, baby? Don't you like it," asked Gage, stroking his shaft.

"No, it's amazing, but I'm engaged."

"So? Dixie's married and she did more then suck Mark's big black cock. It's cause I'm black, isn't it?"

"No, that's not it at all." Rose shook her head. Unlike Dixie who did have a problem with black people, Rose had more of a separate, but equal attitude towards them.

"So if I was white, you'd be sucking me off right now?"

Yes, she thought, I probably would. Maybe, she was more racist then she thought. "No I wouldn't, I'm engaged and I haven't even done that for my fiancé." Rose wasn't a blow job virgin. She'd sucked both her five inch boyfriend and her six inch boyfriend, but not Jake's five and a half inch penis. She liked him too much and didn't want him to think she was a slut.

"Maybe you ain't racist, but I still need to get off. All I want is a quick blow job. I'm doing you a big favor letting you stay here this weekend and I aim to find the asshole that robbed you too. You'd be sleeping on the beach if it weren't for me."

Rose was confused. Was he threatening to throw her out if she didn't blow him? Was he just pleading his case? She stared cross-eyed down the long shaft. He was waving it hypnotically in front of her face. "I suppose... I guess I could jerk it off for you," she said. Rose had jerked off Jake on their second date. She found it was kind of fun.

"Fair enough. I'll take it. Give the head a little kiss and I'll go get some lotion." Gage watched as she hesitated. "Just one kiss."

Rose smiled and leaned forward, kissing the big cock head right on the tip. It squirted at her touch, wetting her lips. Absentmindedly, she licked her lips, tasting his pre ejaculate. "Alright then."

Gage winked at her. He left for the bathroom and returned with a bottle of hand cream. He tossed it to her. "You should take your top off."

"Why?"

"You saw how much Mark came. When this thing goes off, it gets messy."

"I can believe it," said Rose, staring at the big testicles hanging low in his scrotum. She pulled the white tee shirt off over her head.

"The bikini top too."

"No, that stays on and the panties."

"Suit yourself."

Rose squirted lotion on both her hands and then reached out to grab his shaft. She felt a quiver of excitement in her pussy. In a way, she wanted to do this. She wanted to see it squirt. A part of her envied, Dixie, but there was no way she was going to cheat on Jake just four days after he'd proposed. Jerking Gage off would let her play with his big black cock while not actually cheating on her fiancé.

Rose began stroking him with both her hands. She rotated her wrists and she slid her hands up and down the shaft. She started slow, getting a feel of the big black cock in her hand. It was hot and heavy. It vibrated with life. She could feel his pulse as she stroked him and the beat was increasing. She moved one hand down to his balls and massaged them while using her other hand to measure the length of his shaft.

Gage reached down and grabbed the back of her head. He pulled her forwards, moving her mouth towards his shining cock head. For a second, she gave in and kissed it again before pulling back. She didn't blame him for his persistence. Rose leaned back and felt the material of her bikini sliding down her hard nipples. She looked down, past the cock between her breasts and watched as the American flag draping her breasts unfurled and slid down to land under her bosom. Gage had untied the bikini string on the back of her neck when he pulled her forwards. Her top was held on by the string on her back, but her breasts were now exposed.

She didn't stop stroking him even when he reached down to pinch her nipples. He tugged on them and a moan escaped her lips. His cock was getting bigger, harder and throbbing with power. His pulse was racing. She felt it pump. Hot liquid splattered her breasts in a burst. She pulled away from the spurting cock, only to have the next wad cover her face. Rose's mouth fell open in shock and another wad entered her mouth, quickly followed by his cock head. Her cheeks bulged as her mouth filled with hot sperm. She didn't want to swallow, but he was holding her head on his cock. One strong black hand on the back of her head and one on her back, pulling the last string holding her top on. Rose gulped, his semen sliding down her throat, only to gulp again as he filled her mouth again and again and again. His seed tasted good, better then her previous boyfriends and there was so much of it. Rose began moaning as she contentedly swallowed every drop of sperm from his ejaculating cock.

Gage pulled his cock out once she had drained it. Rose was blinded by the sperm on her face. She wiped some free of her eyes just as Gage appeared returning to the room with a towel and a wet washcloth.

"Here," he grunted tossing it at her.

Rose wiped the towel across her face and breasts, cleaning as much sperm as she could off her. Then she wiped her face with the wet washcloth. She moved it down to her breasts, wiping her nipples free of his cum and moving the washcloth down the valley of her large DD bosom. She stared at Gage's black cock as she cleaned herself. It was limp, but swollen and long. He was watching her clean her breasts and his cock began rising again. Rose stared at it. His cock frightened her. She felt her willpower and propriety draining at the sight of it rising up before her eyes. She'd never wanted anything more in her life, but still she resisted. Nothing could make her betray Jake. "I should go."

"Not yet." Gage walked over to her and pushed her back on his bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to return the favor.

****************

"Oh gawd," moaned Dixie. "You are absolutely amazing." She buried her head in the pillow, luxuriating in the feeling of having Mark's cock slowly fucking her from behind.

Mark was slowly pumping his hips, staring down at Dixie's ass. Her tramp stamp stared up at him, the confederate flag waving, colors bright and proud. Mark was not a big fan of Southern rednecks. He'd been assaulted once by a bunch of good old boys in a pickup flying the same flag staring at him from Dixie's back. Assaulted might be too strong a word. One had thrown a half full beer can that hit him on the head and almost knocked him to the ground. The truck roared off, Dixie blaring from the horn. There had been a girl in the pickup. She'd looked a lot like the girl down on all fours getting off on his black cock. The girl in the truck laughed with the rest, turned and presented a sweet ass in Daisy Duke's, and smacked her ass as the truck disappeared. Mark looked at Dixie's ass. It was firm, well rounded, and a little plump for a woman so athletically built. Her puckered sphincter stared up at him. Mark smiled and slowly pulled his cock out.

"Don't stop, lover," purred Dixie into his pillow. "Put that big black cock back in me and fuck me some more."

"Sure baby," he replied. His pressed his cock head against her labia and rubbed it up and down, teasing her and stimulating her clit. "I'll put it back in." He raised his cock up to her asshole and pressed the head down hard on her sphincter.

"Whoa there," cried Dixie pushing herself up a little. "Wrong hole Mark." The pressure on her sphincter grew and she whimpered as it began pushing inward slowly opening for Mark's cock. "Um Mark?"

"Just relax." He pushed harder watching the head of his cock slowly disappear into the tightest ass he'd ever felt.

Dixie gave a cry of dismay. This was new. "It's too big, Mark. There no way it will fit."

"It'll fit. Now quit tensing up or you'll just make it harder on yourself. I'm gonna fuck this sweet white ass and by the time I'm done, you'll be hooked."

Dixie squealed and moaned as his cock plowed deeper. He grasped her hips and pulled her back onto his cock. He could feel her trembling. His cock had been soaked from fucking he pussy and lubrication wasn't a problem. "Sooo biiig," she muttered. "Billy Ray hasn't done my ass."