The Flaherty Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,412 Followers

Recovering, she giggled and then said, "I don't get a lot of chances to draw erect pricks, male models are discouraged from getting a hard on in front of the class."

Slowly approaching her I answered, "Sophie, I don't believe you don't get to see a lot of hard cock. In fact, my guess you've been hardening pricks since you were in high school. Look at him Sophie, he wants to fuck you, and he wants your lips wrapped around his head so bad he's leaking."

Taking me softly into her hand she protested, "I don't fuck models and I definitely don't fuck engineers," but her increasingly insistent caresses proved her true feelings.

"Its time you posed for me," I whispered urgently, rapidly stripping her, exposing her ripe body to my eyes. "God, you're beautiful," I murmured, pulling her into my arms, my hardness trapped between our stomachs, the tremors in her body indicating her urgent hunger to be penetrated.

As I lifted her on to him, she gasped as my head slipped in and then groaned deeply as I plunged to her depths. "Don't talk Jimmy, please. Just fuck me! I need your big fat cock so fucking bad. Yes, engineer, use that big tool on me, yes, yes just like that. Drill me Jimmy. Drill little Sophie! Keep drilling til you hit oil baby. Oh fuck baby, yeeeeessss. Jesus H Christ, you fill me, oh so good, so, so fucking well."

After throwing her back onto the bare wooden platform, I commenced to fuck her hard, harder than I had rammed into any woman, and her sounds quickly turned to gibberish and deep wails of pleasure. As our orgasms spasmed through our bodies, both of us were eerily aware of the others innermost feelings. I think we both knew in those seconds of fulfillment that we were meant for each other, that our future was one. For the rest of term we lived together, the sex between us always fantastic. I took her to the farm for a weekend in early April, but wasn't prepared to expose our romance to my family's secrets. Driving back to Happy Valley I proposed, her acceptance of me signaled by a fifty mile blow job.

We arranged for a May 7th wedding on the farm, only three days after our graduation ceremony. Sweet Sophie had almost no family to speak of; she was an only child raised by an elderly maiden Aunt after her parent's death in an accident when she was a child. The wedding was to be small, our family, Sophie's aunt and maybe thirty friends from school. Mom and Aunt Pen were organizing the whole thing, but as we planned the day there was an overhanging fear of how Sophie would react to our reality. I finally decided it just had to be done and we'd see how the unsuspecting girl would react.

The day dawned sunny and clear, and I hoped this would be a good omen for what was to come. My bride glowed in her white gown, her beauty almost breathtaking. After a one o'clock ceremony we all spent the afternoon and early evening eating and drinking and dancing, the last guest only leaving around nine. As Sophie and I stood happy in our new bedroom I finally whispered softly, "I'm sorry sweetie, but I had to do it this way," and walked toward the door.

"What? What do you mean?" she asked, befuddled at my actions but then saw Dad, naked and erect, enter and approach her. "Jimmy, Jimmy," I heard as I left, "What the fuck is going on? Jiiiimmmmyy, pleeeeeeease, no!" she wailed.

As I lay naked between my Mom and Isabel, Sophie's cries of anger and hate shook the house, her despair shaking us all to our very cores. Eventually Dad's skill and size brought cries of passion from Sophie, her hungry body unable to resist a hard insistent cock; but I knew that she was still likely to pack and leave in the morning and I regretted my rash choice of introducing her to our practices so harshly, so coldly. Dad left her sleeping deeply at three in the morning, and returned to us bruised and scratched, unsure of his actions.

"I don't know son. She's not happy with you or me."

When Sophie woke at nine the next morning, she was curled in my arms, my hard penis sliding deep into her. "No, please Mr. Flaherty," she started, but seeing me she exploded into rage. "You cocksucker, you bastard, you fucking prick cocksucker," she started, "I'll kill you mother fucker." Then laughing she said, "Fuck, you are a mother fucker, that's probably not even an insult to you backwoods losers. I'm leaving Jimmy, just get the fuck off me and drive me to the airport. I'm going now."

Holding her easily with my strong hands, I let my penis bend her resisting but hot body to my will, her cunt finally unable to resist my strokes, her juices welcoming his size, his thrusts. As I lay on her afterward, my semi limp prick still in her I talked, "I love you Sophie; I never lied to you there. I know, I know, I should have told you, prepared you, but until you saw it and felt it, I knew you would never understand."

"But it's true? You and your Dad fuck your Mom? Your Aunt? Your Sister? You think I'd ever want to join you? Never! Never!" she wailed.

"Yes we do. We love each other. I've fucked many, many women Sophie but it's only with Mom, Sis, Pen and you that I feel love. Sex without love can't compare with what you give, what Isabel gives me. I love you Sophie but yes, pure and simple, you're going to have to share me if you want me, if you want to stay. Please, Sophie, before you walk out, think about your life, about what you really want."

After I left we gave her a time to think before we sent Isabel in to try and convince her to stay. "Thanks Iz, thanks for the warning, thanks for telling me you were fucking my groom!"

"Aw, shut up. What about me? The man I love most in the world brings in a new woman, leaving me where? You like Jimmy, don't you? But you've only known him three months. I've known him and loved him all my life. I love the feel of him, the smell of him, the taste of him, Christ, everything. Fuck off if you want but don't come crying to me."

"Fuck you! It's not every bride that gets raped by her father-in-law on her wedding night! This is not ordinary behavior Iz."

"No, OK, maybe not. But before you walk out the front door, just think a bit. I've spent the last three years in New York and I've tried a lot of men. I didn't particularly want to spend my whole life with Dad and Jim. But you know what? I've never come close to the feelings I have with Dad and Jimmy with any other man – it's not even close. I love them Sophie and I love being fucked by them. Have you ever felt anything like you feel with Jimmy with any other man? If not, you better consider the future without him. How was Dad anyway?"

"Screw you! Yes, okay, your Dad can make love, he can really fuck. He's not Jimmy but he's damn close."

"And you're going to walk away from the two best lovers you've ever had?"

"But I just can't cave in to those bastards. If I do they'll always have the upper hand."

"So, you're a big girl. Make them pay, make them suffer a bit."

Sophie thought for minutes and then started talking excitedly, asking questions of Isabel and then explaining her plan. "That might just work Sophie," she laughed, "Yes my new sister, I think that would be perfect."

Isabel returned to the rest of the family, announcing excitedly that Sophie might stay but had demands. After whispering to Mom and Pen for a few minutes she announced we should all get naked. Sophie entered, likewise naked and hugged all the other girls in turn before turning to Dad and I. "I'm really, really pissed off at you two," she started, "but Iz convinced me to stay, as long as you two suffer a little bit."

"Sweetie, no one has to suffer," Dad started before Sophie cut him off.

"Listen Dad, you just raped your new daughter-in-law. You also once upon a time raped Pen and your daughter. It is time you got a little something back." As she talked all the woman were shaking their heads in agreement and Dad quickly understood he better go along meekly.

"OK Sophie darling, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to give Jimmy a blow job while Jimmy's sucking your fat cock."

"What?" we both yelled, before Dad added "No prick is going to enter these lips. Ever!"

Against the combined pressure of the four we were bound to finally capitulate, although Dad argued til he was blue in the face, at last agreeing but promising that the two of us were going to double fuck each of the four of them afterwards. For me, growing up in the nineties the idea of two men together wasn't that big a deal, but for Dad it was clearly a challenge to his manhood. Why a man sleeping with and satisfying seven women would be threatened wasn't clear, but he was. For me it was the first and so far only time a man has blown me and the only time I've sucked a cock, but I suffered through the humiliation gallantly, knowing Sophie was worth just about anything. Although we never admitted it, both Dad and I learned something from the exercise; we now knew what our women were feeling as they gobbled us and I know I enjoyed the touch of a woman's lips much more from that day forward.

Sophie, of course stayed, and is now the Mother of my two children, a boy five (Jimmy Three), and a girl two. With the seven adult women, Dad and I, and the so far six children, our family is happy, loving and content. If the two Church girls return, we will need another man and are discreetly looking for a candidate, maybe one of the two will find someone. We don't feel the need to defend ourselves; our actions and love are enough for us. We know others are struggling with these urges, these feelings and we hope someday they find what we already have. Good luck.

scouries
scouries
10,412 Followers