The Flasher

Story Info
I should have known that he was up to something.
1.6k words
3.78
20.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known that he was up to something when I saw him wearing a long rain-coat on a hot humid afternoon. Sure, it had rained earlier in the day and it was still cloudy, but it definitely didn't look like it was going to rain again. He probably prefers wearing it to carrying it, I thought to myself.

He was tall, 6'3" or 6'4" and well built. He had a beard and it suited him. He wasn't really good looking but he was definitely handsome in a rugged sort of way. As I got closer to him he stopped walking and turned around so that he was standing with his back towards me. But it was what he did next that surprised me most – he turned to face me again, not walking towards me – just standing there looking at me – I was about 8-10 feet away from him. I looked at his face and he looked right into my eyes. I had slowed down, not knowing what to expect. It took me a moment to realize that he had parted his raincoat and he was standing there stroking his cock.

I was shocked; I stopped and just stared at it. I had heard about flashers but I had never encountered one myself, before that day. I looked back at his face and he looked right back at me. I didn't know how to react. I wasn't really scared; just surprised. My eyes traveled back to his cock. It was pretty big. I guess I should have moved away but I didn't – I couldn't. I just stared at it.

Let me digress here, a little, and tell you a little bit about myself....

At 22 I was still kind of young to be married - even by Indian standards. I hadn't intended to get married so early. I didn't have a choice however, after my mother discovered, quite by accident, that I hadn't been saving myself for my husband, as Indian girls are expected to or were expected to in my mother's generation. I was seeing this guy who was few years older than me. I got a little careless one afternoon when my mother was out and she walked in on us.

Don't ask me for the logic behind their thinking but they (my parents) thought the best thing to do was to get me married. My mom made such a big deal about my not being a virgin anymore that I didn't even dare to tell her that the guy she'd caught me with was far from being the first guy I'd had sex with. I tried to put up a fight but I knew from the very beginning that my mother would prevail. They spread the word around in their social circle, as is done in arranged marriages, and soon I had a good number of proposals to choose from.

They didn't force me to marry a guy of their choice. I was asked to meet prospective grooms. I was lucky to find my husband pretty soon. We went out a couple of times before I actually said yes. My parents were happy as well, because he not only had family money; he was also well educated and was doing very well in his career.

Well, the honeymoon lasted 4 days as he had to get back to work. Our life settled into a routine soon after we returned. His working hours kept getting longer and longer over the next couple of months. He also used to travel quite frequently in connection with his work. I realized that he was just into sex the way I was. By the time we came close to our first anniversary we were having sex less than once a week. This was pretty tough to get used to, as I am a very sexual person. I wasn't the first among my friends to lose my virginity, but after I did, I'd had a very active sex life. There were days when I had been tempted to pick up the phone and call one of my old boyfriends but I held back mainly because I'd actually grown very fond of my husband and I considered him perfect in every other aspect. With him being away it would actually have been very easy to find satisfaction elsewhere but I hadn't succumbed to the temptation, yet!

Coming back to the events of that evening....

I guess I could blame it on the lack of sex in my life at that point in time, but whatever it was I would be lying if I say that I wasn't getting turned on looking at that perverted man stroking his big cock. I could feel warmth spreading through my crotch and I knew that if I didn't turn and run at that very moment I would not be able to do so at all. The sheer audacity of this man surprised me but it was turning me on as well.

He didn't say anything – just kept stroking his cock with one hand – with the other hand he reached out and touched my breasts – softly at first. When he realized that I really wasn't running away he stopped stroking – then he put both his hands on my breasts and squeezed them hard. I was so turned-on by then that I didn't care about what he did.

"Want to get fucked?" he said, breathing heavily, still squeezing my breasts. I didn't say anything; I couldn't say anything. One part of my mind was already visualizing him fucking me while another part of it was screaming, "What are you doing? You are a married woman!"

I just couldn't tear myself away from the sight of that big cock though. And the more I looked at it the more I wanted to touch it. So, I reached out and put a hand on it and gave it a little tug. I think he was really surprised by that – I don't think he had, even in his fantasies, expected me to actively participate in what was going to happen.

That was all the encouragement he needed – he gave me a light push – I knew what he had in mind and I just let him guide me away from the walking trail. He didn't bother going too far – there were hardly any people in the park anyway. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of my track pants and pushed them down. I helped him undress me and soon I was standing there wearing only my socks and my sports bra.

I had one hand on his cock, stroking him. I figured there was no point in being shy anymore. I kneeled before him, looking up at his face. He closed his eyes. "This is unbelievable" I heard him say softly, as I licked the tip of his big cock. My own thoughts weren't very different. "This is unbelievable" I thought to myself – "I'm about to bid adieu to my marital wows and that too after barely a year of being married." Even that thought however, didn't stop me. I kept stroking his cock with one hand as I slowly licked the head.

By the way he was throbbing I could tell that he was going to cum any moment. And that was the last thing I wanted. Not before he'd fucked me for sure – I wanted that big cock in me. I stopped and looked up at his face. That's when it hit me for the first time that I wasn't prepared for something like this – I didn't have a condom. I don't know how, but he seemed to read my mind at that moment – he reached into his pocket and pulled one out. He smiled as he ripped open the small packet and pulled the rubber sheath over his cock. I allowed myself to fall back on the grass as I watched him.

He positioned himself and shoved his cock into me in one quick move. I was very wet but I still felt stretched by his thickness. His thrusts were hard and fast and I was afraid that he would cum too soon but he surprised me. He built up a nice rhythm and I started moaning. I was a little scared knowing that I would be heard if anyone happened to come close to where we were but not scared enough to suppress my moans. In fact that added to the pleasure. I could feel an orgasm building up inside me and I kept hoping that he would not cum before I did. My moans got louder as I got closer to my orgasm. He was fucking me hard now. It was obvious that he was getting close as well. One second I would be terrified by the thought of some one walking in on us and the next second I was wantonly thrusting my hips upwards to meet his hard thrusts. This went on till he finished and so did, soon afterwards.

He didn't waste any time after he was done ... he was gone before I could even catch my breath ... leaving me sprawled naked on the grass ... I got up and looked around ... I didn't see anyone, so I figured no one had seen us ... I got dressed quickly and started walking home ... feeling confused but not really remorseful. I knew what I had done was wrong but I reasoned with myself that this might not have happened if my husband had being paying enough attention to me ... it wasn't my fault that he just wasn't as interested in sex as I was ...