The Flight

Story Info
Hubby brings back friends for vacationing wife to enjoy.
1.7k words
3.99
38.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too late," Mary said to her husband. "Far too late" she added as she undressed, not caring who saw her in the hotel bedroom opposite. Mary never did care about her breasts being displayed. She was proud of her breasts, all 38 inches of them. Firm tanned breasts.

Sam decided that it wasn't too late and that he was going to the bar anyway. "Well fuck off to the bar then" she said as she removed her blood red panties to reveal a shaven pussy. Not one part of her lithe body had any sign of tan lines. She preferred it that way. The salon's sun bed and her own back garden allowed her the complete tan. Sam "fucked off" to the hotel bar. Mary sighed as she showered and made herself ready for bed.

She lay upon the bed, freshly shaved and body oiled. Her body glistened, the sheen of the oil, scented.

Her finger began their familiar route over her body. Her nipples, already hard were the first subject of her self masturbation. She loved her nipples to be pinched, twisted and pulled. The more pain there, the more she enjoyed. Her long red nails, freshly painted, twisted her nipples until they stood proud. Her fingers moved down her body. Goose bumps formed as her nails scratched lightly. Down, over her stomach to her pussy. She parted her lips and rubbed her clitoris. She came, she always did. Two fingers slipped inside her wet pussy. Moaning, she fingered herself to another orgasm.

She was looking forward to their holiday. Two glorious weeks in Cyprus, a 5 star hotel booked, all inclusive and private beach, purely for hotel residents.

Her fingers continued their movements inside her pussy. She moaned as she brought them to her lips, enjoying her own sweet taste, licked them clean before inserting them again inside her. Three orgasms had satisfied her immediate lust. She knew that John would want his to be satisfied later. He always did, She always obliged. She was always eager for sex. Just like the martini advert 'any place, anywhere'.

It was well passed midnight when she heard the door open. "Darling, are you decent?" he shouted.

"Course I am not, I'm in bed you plonker," she said as she sat up.

"Well, get decent, we have guests" John called back.

"Fucking hell" she muttered as she got out of the bed and put on the short robe. "Okay" she said as she did the sash around her waist.

He came in, armed with two bottles of wine and following behind were another couple. "Met these two in the bar and they are on the same flight" he said introducing Tania and Brett. "Hi" Mary said to them as she adjusted the robe, trying to hide her nakedness. "See Brett, told you she is a stunner" John said as she poured 4 glasses of wine passing he one. "Has he been boring you two tonight?" Mary asked as she took a large sip of the chilled wine. "He always does that when he is pissed" she continued as she looked at Tania, noticing the long blonde hair falling on her shoulders, the sweet smile that said, "butter wouldn't melt". Brett was different, tall, thick set.

"Please, sit down" Mary said indicating to the bed. They sat. They talked. Mary noticed that Tania was braless under the white blouse. Not that it was too hard to miss, as her nipples were clearly visible under the tight top.

All four sat on the edge of the bed, Mary tried to keep her nakedness hidden but it was no easy. Any movement and her boobs were flashed. She noticed that Brett's hand was on Tania's thighs, gently stroking. She thought nothing of it really, just smiled at Tania. The smile was returned as she took another sip of the wine. Tania had hardly spoken a word, mind you, John was taking all the word space at the moment. He always did when he was pissed.

Mary didn't know why, but she had this feeling, the feeling that something was going to happen in the room tonight. Maybe it was the fact that Brett's hands were stroking Tania's thighs and that more of her legs were on show than before. Her nipples seemed harder too. Mary's certainly were. She was enjoying the sight of his hand on her thighs.

The wineglasses were refilled. Mary leant over; she felt the top of the robe part. She saw both Brett's and Tania's eyes on her partially visible boobs. Leaning back, she ignored the fact that the robe remained partially open ignored the fact that they could see one of her nipples. This appeared to have an affect on both Tania and Brett. Mary noticed that Tania's legs had slightly parted. Mary wasn't sure. Was she wearing any underwear at all?

John droned on, totally pissed. Droning on about the holiday they were going to have, drone drone fucking drone.

Mary, Brett and Tania were now ignoring John totally. They found themselves more exciting, more attentive. They looked at each other. They watched as Mary loosened the sash of the gown, revealing a little more of her boobs. Mary watched as Brett parted Tania's legs. She saw that no, she didn't have any underwear on, neither did she have any pussy hair either. Mary had shaved too, but not completely bald like Tania had.

Mary swung her legs on to the bed, she heard John voice. It sounded slurred, tired. He was beginning to tire. She knew, soon, he would sleep.

Her legs on the bed, Mary parted her legs, allowing them to see her totally nakedness underneath the robe. John had no idea, none at all that his wife was about to be fucked by Brett and have her pussy licked by Tania or that she was about to lick Tania's pussy too.

It went quiet. All three looked at the now sleeping form of John. Mary moved to him, undid the tie, made him more comfortable. She let out a laugh; a wicked thought came to her. Mary looked at Brett and Tania. She knew that her pussy was showing. "I have just had a naughty thought," she said to them as she got off the bed. Stripping him of his tie, shirt, trousers, Mary looked and laughed. "Wicked" she said as she pulled down his boxer shorts. His cock, flaccid came into view. Taking it in her mouth, she began to suck on it. It remained soft.

"See if you can get it hard Tania!" Mary said standing back. Tania giggled and looked at Brett. He laughed. "Bet you can't " he said to her.

Tania giggled again and took him in her mouth. Mary watched as her long nails, unpainted, scraped his balls as she sucked, swallowing the full length inside. Mary looked at Brett as she took off the robe. She moved to him, undid his zip. Her hand reached inside and found his cock. "Wow" she said as she felt it the thick monster. She looked at Tania; she was still sucking her husbands cock. Mary noticed that her hand had crept underneath the short skirt and was busily fingering herself. With a smile, Mary lowered her head, opened her mouth and took Brett's cock into her mouth. It wasn't too long before they heard Tania squeal in delight.

"Yes, done it, look" she said. They looked and sure enough she had. Tania was proudly holding John's hard cock. Mary looked at him. He was still asleep.

"Now what shall I do with it?" Tania asked as she took off her top and then the skirt. Mary looked at her. Firm breasts, shaven pussy. It looked sweet. Massaging Brett's cock, Mary looked as Tania climbed onto the bed, sat astride John's sleeping body. Taking hold of the cock, she guided him into her shaven pussy. Mary watched as Tania sank on her husband's cock. Her hand continued to move up and down Brett's cock, until she felt his fingers touching her pussy lips. She parted her thighs, allowed him a free entry inside.

"Get undressed Brett, I want your cock in my pussy" Mary said releasing her hold on his cock. She watched as he undressed. His strong thick chest, his muscular body, strong thighs and oh that cock. His balls hung heavy beneath the massive length of hard meat. "Fuck me" she said as she lay on the bed. She was able to watch Tania fuck her husband as she was fucked by hers.

She moaned as she felt him thrust hard inside her, joining in the motion of his fucking, wrapping her legs over his back, forcing him deeper inside. Mary felt fingers, soft fingers touching her anus, striking her pussy lips as Brett's cock slammed in and out. She liked the gentle touch of the fingers; she wanted to feel them inside her. "Oh Tania, yes" she whispered as she felt one finger slide inside her arse. She felt Brett's breathing get stronger, his thrustings faster. He came. Mary felt the spurt; the hot cum erupt from his cock and enter her.

He rolled off, his cock hanging semi limp across his stomach. Mary moved down, took it into her mouth, enjoying the taste of their mixed juices. Hands on her buttocks, prising them apart. Mary helped, manoeuvred herself towards Tania as she sucked on Brett's cock, licked his balls. Fingers, Tania's fingers, sunk into her wet pussy. "Oooooh" Mary groaned as she felt Tania's fingers sinking in deep, to the knuckles. More movement behind her. A tongue, so soft, stabbing at her pussy before entering. Mary stopped sucking the cock. She wanted this, more of this. Lying down, she spread her legs, pulled Tania too her. No words. Tania got in between her legs, her fingers spread her pussy lips. She felt the tongue press against her clitoris, flicked, licked, sucked. Mary almost came there and then, such was the intensity of Tania's tongue. " Let me lick you too" Mary said to her. The classic position achieved. This was her first time. It came naturally to her. Her tongue found Tania's clitoris; both tongues found each other's wet pussies, licked deep inside each other. Both coming together and again moments later.

The plane left on time. John swore "My fucking head hurts" he moaned as he put the safety belt around his waist. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

Mary smiled. "Oh yes darling, oh yes."