The Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well from now on, Sylvie, if you want to avoid that kind of humiliation, you will follow my instructions to the letter."

I cast my eyes downwards, ashamed and angry at the same time. All I had been through for the last 10 hours and it wasn't good enough.

"When I say 'a coat,' I mean a coat." You continued, "Do not interpret my commands."

"Now follow me."

I trotted behind as You strode off into a multi-storey car park, the only sound in the dimly lit interior being my heels clattering on the concrete floor. I was no longer so conscious of my near nakedness, even though the act of pulling my suitcase whilst holding my carryon in the other hand must have been pulling my dress apart as far as the buttons would allow. No, rather my thoughts were in turmoil. "How could She treat me this way? ... Surely I did not deserve this .... Should I just turn round and go back to my family? ... Why am I just meekly following and not saying anything?"

These thoughts were interrupted as You stopped beside a car and turned to face me.

"Open your suitcase."

I knelt down and did as instructed, the lid opening to reveal my coat.

"Stand up, take off your dress and put on the coat."

"No, please, not here," I objected.

"Just do it, girl, and don't look around when you do so. Just look at me."

Just as always, I was unable to resist Your commands, even though part of me screamed out to disobey.

As quickly as possible, I took off my dress and bent down to pick up my coat. Half of me trusted that You would not make me do this if there was anyone in sight and half feared that there was, and this was Your idea of punishment.

For the first time I was naked in Your presence, but these were not the circumstances I had dreamed of. None of the slow seductive revealing in the privacy of Your home, just this public shame. I quickly covered myself up with the coat.

"Do not button it up," You commanded, opening the car boot and indicating I should put the suitcase there. As I did so, I was aware that the unfastened coat did little more than cover my back. My cunt and tits were, as instructed in the email, uncovered.

"Now get in the car."

This time I followed without question, anxious to be in some sort of privacy. Even so, as I sat in the passenger seat, the coat left my pussy fully revealed and did less than the seat belt to cover my titties.

"Had you done as I instructed, you would have spent a very pleasant interlude with Sue and Janice. They even had my permission to allow you to climax."

I gave an involuntary moan of frustration, at which You leaned over and whispered, "You are still my horny little Sylvie." For the first time, I felt Your touch as Your lips caressed mine.

My spirits soared as I drank in Your perfume and tasted Your lips, but all too soon You stopped and looked closely into my eyes.

"Also, had you been obedient you would not be facing a journey through the city half naked. If you continue to disobey me, Sylvie, you will find the next two weeks very, very testing."

© S Williams 2008 with thanks to Lady S for the plot and the summons, LLorelei for her wonderful editing skills, and Sheila Smith for telling me this was good enough to publish.

12