The Flight Attendant

Story Info
Foot worship and more with a flight attendant.
3.1k words
4.64
79k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a flight from Vancouver to San Francisco feeling restless and I was anxious to get back home. I tried to get some writing done on the plane, but I couldn't concentrate. There was a father with his young son in the seat behind me constantly crying and kicking my seat. I tried to type, but my energy was gone, so I just stared at the blank screen in front of me.

I shut my tired eyes and took a nap. I woke up to a flight attendant tapping me on the arm. She was in her late thirties to early forties. She had blonde hair with gorgeous brown eyes, and she wore glasses with thick black frames and her red lipstick accentuated her perfect smile.

"May I offer you something to drink?" she asked.

"Uh, I'll have a Coke with no ice," I said. As she poured my drink, I stared at her feet in black high heels. Above her right ankle I noticed a tattoo of a quote I couldn't quite make out even when I squinted. In my mind, I tried to imagine what her sheer black pantyhosed feet would smell like after hours of being trapped inside her shoes.

"Here you are, sir," she said handing me my drink as she flashed me a warm smile.

"Thank you," I said. As she slowly moved her cart up the aisle, I stared at her legs and feet some more. She must have been 5' 8" with a nice body and all I could think about was pampering her feet. As soon as she slipped out of my view, I tried to focus on writing again, but I couldn't stop thinking about her in her uniform.

Later when she came back around, I made sure to be more careful staring at her legs and feet. I enjoyed every second she passed by and I was sad when we finally landed at SFO.

I grabbed my laptop bag and waited to pull down my luggage from the overhead bin. As I made my way out of the plane, I saw that the blonde flight attendant was one of the crewmembers standing by the exit door. I smiled at her and she said, "Have a nice day." As I was walking away, I heard her say, "Now that's the kind of smile I like to see."

***

I was feeling down so I decided to have a few drinks before heading home. I stopped by a bar near the airport. A sat down inside and ordered a beer. I figured by the time I got home my creative juices would be flowing again. That's when I noticed the beautiful blonde flight attendant laughing with her cabin crewmembers, and seeing her familiar face made me smile.

Her crewmembers didn't stay in the bar long after I'd arrived. When they left, I figured they were all heading back to their hotel rooms. And I was surprised to see the blonde flight attendant stay behind.

I sat watching the Giants game, trying to build up the nerve to walk over and talk to her. And after five minutes, I decided to just go for it. I was nervous, but I walked up to where she was sitting at the other end of the bar and thankfully, the stool next to her was empty.

"Imagine seeing you here. Is this seat taken?" I asked.

"Oh, hey. I remember that smile," she said. "No, that seat isn't taken."

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"Sure, you can buy me a drink," she said to my delight.

"My name is Michael, by the way," I said sticking my hand out in an awkward motion.

"Nice to meet you Michael. I'm Laura."

"So, what will it be?" I asked.

"I'll just have another beer." I got the bartender's attention and ordered a beer for her and started up a conversation.

"So, how long will you be in the city?" I asked.

"Only for tonight. Then I leave early tomorrow morning."

"Does the airline accommodate you?"

"They do, but they always stick us in the worst rooms."

"Where are you from, originally?" I asked.

"I'm from Toronto. But I was born in the states."

"Where in the states, if you don't mind me asking?"

"New Orleans. My father was stationed there but we moved to Toronto when I was really young."

"I see."

"And where are you from?" she asked.

"San Francisco, born and raised," I said.

"So what do you do for a living?" she asked.

"I'm a writer."

"A writer. Interesting. What kind of writing do you do?"

"I mainly write fiction and poetry."

"What are you working on now?"

"I just finished writing a novel and I managed to find an agent who wants to take me on as a client. So I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything works out," I said. "Right now, I'm struggling to find inspiration for my next project."

"Wow, that's impressive. Who knows, maybe one day you'll become famous."

"I wish."

"You never know. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure, go ahead."

She leaned in closer to me and said in a sultry voice, "I think writers are sexy."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, they're totally hot," she said taking a drink of her beer and I could tell she was being genuine. "Something about a man having a way with words drives me crazy!" Her words were making me sweat. "So tell me, what's your book about?"

"Well, it's a dystopian novel set in the future after the collapse of the U.S. due to a mysterious virus which causes people to slowly lose their senses."

"Sounds interesting and a little scary. I'd really love to read it." She paused for a moment before saying, "You know, I noticed that you don't have a ring on your finger. Now, why is a handsome writer like you not taken yet?" she asked.

"I was just about to ask you a similar question."

"You first," she said.

"Well, I just haven't met the right woman to spend the rest of my life with, that's all."

"Awww."

"And you?" I asked.

"My career makes it really hard for me to find a man who's willing to stick around. I'm starting to think I'm meant to be alone."

"I'm sure you'll find him."

"Thanks," she said.

"Any man would be lucky to have a woman like you by his side."

"Awww, that's so sweet of you to say." We talked a little while longer when she turned to me and said, "I know it might be rude of me to ask you for a favor, being that we just met and all, but you seem like such a sweetheart."

"Ask away."

"Okay, well, I've been on my feet all day and they really hurt from marching up and down aisles. Could you possibly rub them for me?" she asked.

"Sure, I could rub them for you." I couldn't believe my luck. It was like a fantasy come true.

"How about we head back to my hotel room so we can have more privacy?"

"Sure, we can do that."

***

As we stepped inside her hotel room, she flicked on the lights. We set our luggage and belongings down and she proceeded to climb onto the bed.

"Thank you for coming here. I really appreciate you doing this for me," she said as she removed her high heels. She rubbed her hosed feet together, inviting me over and the swishing sound was like a Siren's song I couldn't resist. I walked over to her and took a closer look at the tattoo above her right ankle that read: "She flies with her own wings."

"I love your tattoo by the way," I said.

"Thank you."

"Did it hurt?"

"Not too bad," she said. "I was thinking of getting another one on my left foot."

"You do have pretty feet," I said.

"Thank you. I don't hear that compliment often."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Usually men compliment my breasts or ass. No one ever notices my feet," Laura said.

"I am a writer. I have to be observant."

"Right," she said. At that moment, I took her sweaty hosed feet in my hands. They were pungent and it drove me absolutely insane. My hands immediately went to work rubbing her silky soles. My thumbs and fingers moved in circles along her arches and the balls of her feet. Then I worked my way up to her toes. "I don't know how I'm going to repay you for this. I hope they're not too smelly," she said and I could tell that she was embarrassed.

"No, they're fine," I said so she would relax. I continued rubbing her aching feet and I could see the stress leaving her body. They felt so good in my hands that I never wanted to let them go.

"That feels so good. You are an angel for this," she said.

"The pleasure is all mine," I said and I was really starting to get aroused.

"You know, that's so nice to hear. The last man I dated hated feet. He would always complain that my pantyhose made my feet smell, which they did, but I made him rub mine anyway especially after long, hard days. Now that I think about it, the more he resisted my feet, the more I wanted him to rub them. He did it so much, I think I gave him a foot fetish," she said with a laugh. I smiled back at her without saying a word. "You must really have a weak nose because I can smell my feet from here. It's really embarrassing," she said putting her hand over her face. "I'm always afraid that my crew members are gonna notice. But I just laugh it off."

"Don't be embarrassed," I said. "We all sweat sometimes."

"Yeah, but I didn't think they were gonna be this bad. They're usually not. I washed them this morning, but it's no use with these shoes they make us wear. I'm really sorry."

"You don't have to apologize," I said. I continued to rub her sexy feet. Her toes were simply immaculate with red painted nail polish and my mouth was beginning to water just thinking about how good they might taste. "I've heard rumors before about flight attendants washing their pantyhose in hotel coffee makers. Is that true?"

"I've never tried it before and don't know anyone who has. But I'm sure you'd still drink the coffee anyway," she said with a playful laugh.

"Why would you say that?"

"You think I didn't notice you staring at my feet on the plane?"

"Was it that obvious?" I asked and she nodded.

"You have a foot fetish, don't you?" she asked and I felt my face become hot like there was a spotlight above me.

"I do," I said after a long pause.

"Well, then today is your lucky day," she said with a grin. "So the smell really doesn't bother you then?"

"It's actually a turn on," I said.

"You don't say. I've never seen a man get this excited around my feet before. I'm starting to get turned on myself." I couldn't believe my ears. "So how long have you been attracted to feet?" she asked.

"Ever since I was a young boy."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's something I feel I was born with."

"Well, I must say, this is the best foot massage I've ever had." It was pure bliss rubbing her feet. Her wrinkles were like the finest silk. And I wanted to rest my face on them forever.

"So what types of things do you like to do with feet?" she asked.

"Well, I like to smell them and kiss them. Depending on the mood, I like to lick them and suck them," I said.

"That's some pretty kinky stuff," she said.

"I know."

"I've never had a man want to lick my feet before. How does it feel?" she asked.

"I think you would enjoy it."

"You'd probably get drunk licking mine," she said with a laugh. "You're not afraid of the smell?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Well, then I want you to smell my feet." She lifted her right foot up to my face and I sniffed her hosed sole. The smell was intoxicating and I was instantly hard. "That actually feels really good. So how do they smell?" she asked.

"Delicious," I said with my nose buried in her sweaty toes and each second was like heaven to me. The vinegary scent made me weak under her power.

I started to moan when she said, "You're really enjoying this aren't you?" I nodded. "Good. Now let me see you kiss my pretty toes." Without hesitation, I kissed her toes one by one wanting desperately to take them in my mouth. Then I planted kisses all over her soles and I could feel their moisture on my lips. "How bad do you want to taste my toes?"

"More than anything," I said and the anticipation was killing me. I opened my mouth and stuck her toes inside and tasted their saltiness with my tongue as she began to moan.

"Oh, that feels amazing. Don't stop." I savored every bit of sweat as I sucked on her heel and licked her entire sole. And I could see that it was really turning her on. She lifted her other foot to my mouth and I sucked her toes through her hose. I ripped a hole in them to get to her bare feet; her red toes were juicy like fresh strawberries dangling in front of me. "You're so naughty," she said with a giggle. I sucked each one starting from her pinky toe and moving up to her big toe, then I stuck them all in my mouth at once. "You're amazing," she said in between moans. I licked in between each of her toes cleaning out the sweat and she loved every minute of it. I licked every inch of her foot as my tongue glided over her wrinkles. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off for her. Then she rubbed one foot over my bare hairy chest as I worshipped the other. I nibbled, licked, and sucked on her feet as I explored every crevice of them with my tongue. My energy flowed through her as her toes sang for me. She rubbed her feet all over my face, teasing my nose with her talented toes. I breathed in deeply as her aroma filled my nostrils and lungs. "I'm starting to get wet," she said.

I climbed onto the bed and she undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled them down. She pulled out my erect cock and started stroking it. Then she kissed it and teased me with her lips. I closed my eyes as she took me in her warm mouth as her lips tightened around my shaft. And I thought I was going to pass out as she worked the head, making swirls with her tongue. As she licked, she used her foot to rub my shaft until I couldn't take it anymore and I erupted on her toes. I watched as my muscles spasmed as she sucked me until I stopped twitching. Then she lifted her foot to her face and licked my warm cum off of her toes like it was whipped cream. She stared into my eyes as she sucked and licked between her toes. When she was finished, she showed me her glistening sole as if to say, "All done."

"That was hot. Now it's my turn," she said as she ripped her hose, exposing her perfectly trimmed bush. I stared into her eyes as I sat up and crawled over to her and buried my face between her legs. The scent of her pussy made my cock twitch again as I slid my tongue deep inside her. She grabbed my hair and humped my face, using my tongue to fuck her. I licked her clit as she moaned louder than before. I tasted her juices and continued to lick until I started to get hard again. "Fuck me now," she said. "I want to feel you inside me." As I sat up and prepared to mount her, she placed her feet on me and rubbed my chest with them. I caressed the tops of her feet and kissed her toes before sticking them in my mouth. I stroked my cock and guided it between her wet lips, and I slipped easily inside her. As I pumped my hard cock in and out of her pussy, I sniffed her toes and licked her wrinkled soles. I continued pumping faster and faster while worshiping her gorgeous feet in a state of rapture. "I'm almost there," she said with my face buried in her soles. At that moment, I took her toes into my mouth and sucked on them, which took her over the top and she orgasmed.

After everything was over, we cleaned up and relaxed together.

"So, are you going to write about me sometime?" she asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," I said.

She eventually passed out and I gathered up my bags and belongings. I wrote a sweet note for her with my contact information on it and left it on the table. Then I covered her up with a blanket, kissed her on her forehead, and told her goodbye.

The next day, I sent an online commendation to the airline thanking Laura for her in-flight service.

I heard back from her a couple weeks later, thanking me for the commendation, which she greatly appreciated. We talked about our amazing time together and she told me how much she was dying to have her feet worshipped again. Then she asked me for my address so she could send me a surprise.

A few weeks later I received a package from her. Inside was a pair of worn pantyhose in a Ziploc bag and a handwritten note that read:

Dear Michael,

Thank you for being such a sweetheart. Your passion for my feet is something I've never experienced. The way you held them like they were sacred objects in your hands really moved me. Who knew my feet could be so powerful? I hope you enjoy the pantyhose I sent you (they're nice and smelly just how you like them, haha). Take care. For now, I'll be dreaming of the day when I can have you at my feet again.

xoxo,

Laura

I wasted no time opening up the bag and I took a deep whiff with my nose inside it. Then I pulled out her aromatic pantyhose and held them up to my nose. I breathed them in deeply and became overwhelmed by Laura's scent. I was back in her hotel room worshipping her feet again. And as I sniffed, I continued to relive the memories I had with her; and that night I slept peacefully with her pantyhose up against my face like a warm blanket.