The Flight of the Old Grouch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was shaking and jerking now and making a low sound in her throat. I knew my time was near and I moved over her and she reached down and guided my throbbing cock to her entrance. She was wet and hot. I slipped right in to the hilt. She clamped down with her vaginal muscles and held me so I was afraid to move for a second, then she eased up and I pulled almost out, then thrust back in. God! It felt really wonderful, hot, wet, and silky smooth. I kissed her and she opened her eyes and hugged me to her. I lifted and began a bunch of rapid short strokes then went with the long slow thrusts. She was thrashing about so I had to be careful I didn't slip out of her. I put my arms around her legs and lifted her rear off the bed and started pounding into her pussy as hard as I could. She put her hands over her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs. She was loud. I felt the tingle start and then I was pulsing my cum in her time after time. I couldn't remember ever cumming that much before. I eased down beside her and pulled the covers up over us and held her tightly to my chest. She stopped trembling and snuggled up to me. She raised her head and kissed my lips softly. I felt her tears and was afraid I had hurt her in my wild passion. She lifted and looked at me. Tears were in her eyes. I felt my eyes tear up too! "Did I hurt you dear girl, I'm sorry, Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Hurt me? No you didn't hurt me. I am crying with joy. Pure joy. You are the first man who really, really loved me. This is how it is supposed to be. I can't believe you! Where have you been all my life? All that time wasted. I am never going to let you out of my sight, never. I never even got to love you. I had it all planned how I was going to please you. And I didn't get to do anything."

"Let me rest a little and I promise I will let you do what ever you want sweetheart. OK. Old grouches like me take a little time to recover."

"OLD GROUCHES like you? You are the sweetest man I have ever met in my whole life. DON"T say that again or I will punish you. Got it?"

"Yes, Dear."

"Now hush, I need to kiss those sweet lips." She kissed me all over my face and eyes. Sweet loving gentle kisses. Her hand caressed my chest and stomach. She found my penis and rubbed him. Then she caressed my balls gently. Her hand moved back to my hardening cock and stroked him with her finger tips. She pulled away from my lips and smiled at me. "Now I get to try and please you."

She threw back the covers and twisted down and kissed the head of my now fully engorged cock. She rubbed her lips all over the crown and then took him in her mouth. Her tongue swept round the ridge and stopped and licked the area below and just behind the head. She kept that up for several minutes then closed her lips tightly around my shaft and moved down over him. I felt her try to take him in her throat but she gagged a bit and pulled back up and laved the head with her tongue. Her hands stroked the slippery length of him as she kept him wet with her saliva. I told her I was going to cum in her mouth if she kept that up for much longer. She lifted her head and smiled, "That is the idea, I WANT you to cum in my mouth." She plunged her head back to close her mouth around him and then she started slipping him in and out of her mouth rapidly. Damn it felt heavenly. I could feel everywhere her skin touched mine. Every hair on my body tingled. All my sensations slowly concentrated into one place. My cock. My release was an explosion of semen into her mouth. I watched the smile grow on her face and the cum leaked from the corners of her smile. She smiled as she swallowed all of it. She licked every speck off my shrinking cock and took her fingers and pushed what had leaked out into her mouth. She grinned. "I love your taste. Did I please you a little?"

"No." Her eyes grew wide. "No, not a little, a whole damned, bunch. That was wonderful I loved every second of

you loving me. Come up here and cover us up and let me snuggle with you. Sometimes I think it is one of the best parts of having sex is holding and touching someone you love afterwards."

"Oh! I agree. I am glad we don't have to jump up and have a smoke." We snuggled and fell asleep. I woke up and looked at her sleeping beside me. She looked so sweet and loveable I couldn't resist brushing her lips ever so lightly with mine. A smile grew on her lips and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me and reached up and pulled my lips to hers.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I just couldn't resist those sweet lips."

"It's OK I have been waking up and looking at you all night long. I love to watch you sleep."

"I thought you would wake up this morning and get a good look at me and run for the door."

"I looked at you very closely last night. I like what I saw."

"I was very, very pleased with what I saw last night. Did I book you for today yesterday afternoon? Good because I want you to guide me in a few minutes."

"Oh! Where do you want to go?'

"I want you to guide my hard penis into your sweet pussy. OK?"

"That is not an accepted role for the professional guide. However in your case I will make an exception, Sir."

"Girl, you smell good. What are you doing?"

"The same thing I have been doing all night. Putting my hand between my legs and feeling our moisture then bringing my hand up and smelling and tasting our love. Mmmmmm!"

I flip down the covers and slide down to watch her stuff her fingers in her pussy. She pulled them out and put them in my mouth. "Mmmmm, not bad."

I brushed her hand away and replaced it with my face. I very carefully licked every fold and ripple in the delicate inner pussy lips. Savoring the taste and loving the texture of those tender morsels I sucked one of them in my mouth as far as it would go. I felt it with my tongue and lips. I did the same with the other lip. I licked from the top of her slit to the bottom and went a little bit deeper each time. Goldie was moaning and whimpering now. She whispered, "Yes, Oh! Yes. That is it. Oh! Oh! More, Yes More." Her juices were flowing now. I plunged my tongue as deep as it would go. She pulled my head harder into her vagina. I might smother. What a delightful way to go. She pulled me up over her body and licked my mouth mewing and purring softly as she cleaned every bit of juice from my face with her tongue. I reached down and slipped my cock up and down in her pussy. She moaned and tried to get him inside her by wiggling her little butt around. I finally slid him between her inner lips and she relaxed and sighed as he slipped all the way in. "Oh! That feels sooo Gooood. Don't move for a bit." I feel her tighten and release the muscles of her pussy. She rotates her hips up and down, bending him and making him move in and out a little. I slowly withdraw just leaving the tip of my cock barely touching her little lips. I push forward and slowly slide him all the way in again. She shudders and screams, "Now, Do me now. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Screw meee. Oh! Yesssss!" I press my lips to her and she pops her eyes open and runs her tongue in my mouth. I watch her eyes roll back in her head which falls to one side. I call her name and she grins at me. "I am having the most wonderful dream of my life. It is so lovely and sweet. I don't want it to end, don't wake me up."

I move up and cuddle her and we doze a few minutes. After a bit we dressed and went down for breakfast. She had jeans and a lovely blouse on. She looked great. We had a nice breakfast and talked for a long time over coffee. I asked her to fly back to Florida with me the next day and stay a week or two. Then I would bring her back whenever she wanted. I wanted to take her fishing in the salt water. I would set up some fishing trips when I got home. I told her I had a nice house on a river in North Central Florida. I had a pond on my place that had some very nice largemouth bass just waiting for her. "Really, I love bass fishing. We used to go to California to fish for bass. I never caught one over five pounds though."

"I think I can almost guarantee you will top that. What is the biggest fish of any kind you ever caught?"

"Mmmm, That would be a twenty two pound Laker."

"I am sure we can beat that mark too!"

"You have Lake Trout there?"

"Don't tease me! You know I meant the largest of any kind."

"I love the way you do a double take when I tease you. I just want to kiss you when you do that."

"You must have missed. I didn't feel a thing."

"Here, try this one on for size." She pulled my head to hers and gave me a very nice kiss.

"Just right."

She told me she had to check with the desk to see what they had her booked for during the next few weeks. She walked to he front desk for the Lodge. I looked up and about ten people where gathered around her. There was a lot of hugging and kissing going on. I saw her wave me over so I got up and joined her behind the big counter. She introduced me to everyone there. One very large man grabbed my hand and tried to crush it. He said, "You treat this girl right or the whole gang of us will rip your heart right out, We all love her and hate to let her go. She is part of our family." Tears ran down his cheeks. I looked and every single person had tears in their eyes.

I smiled at the big guy, "Here is my card. My address and phone numbers are on it. Call and check on her any time. Go ahead and dial the top number now." He raised his eye brows and dialed the number. The satellite phone on my belt rang and I answered it. He grinned and hung up. "Thanks, that eases our minds. She is very special, we will miss her."

"Hey, we will be back. I don't think I will be able to keep her away very long. She got homesick when I flew her around the lake yesterday."

"Oh! I did not." All the ladies crowded around and kissed us and made us promise to call when we got home. They wanted to know which way we were going to go. I told them we should be in Rapid City by quarter of ten, refuel and be in Tulsa about half past one. Then we would go to Montgomery, Alabama and be there by around five or five thirty. From there it was about two hours and forty minutes home. We would stop for the night where ever the mood struck us. Or we may just push on home that night. I told them I kept the plane in my own yard so we would really be home when we got there. I looked at Goldie, "Can you be ready at six in the morning?"

"I can be ready in an hour. Let's go!" We grinned at each other and waved as we hurried off."

We made it to Tulsa and spent the night there, we taxied up the concrete ramp at my house just after one the next afternoon.. Goldie was delighted with the house. It sits on a bluff overlooking the river. It is a ranch with an enclosed pool and patio. The master bedroom opens onto the pool. My house boy Hiro Yatasuma was waiting for us and grinned from ear to ear when he met Goldie.

"'Bout time you bring home beautiful womans. Been wait too much. Need roverry rady 'round here, Ted San."

"Hiro, just drop the phony accent and tell us what is for dinner tonight."

"A very fine dinner of local delicacies, Sir, frog legs, caught last night. Soft shelled crabs and fresh water prawns, served with fresh picked baby greens simmered in a ham and shallot stock and a tossed baby lettuce salad. Fresh baked hot rolls and herbed butter. Your choice of salad dressings. I highly recommend the homemade blue cheese, superb!"

"Thank you, Hiro, it is nice to be home. Please put Miss Goldie's things in the master suite."

"YES, Sir!, Wonderful to have you home, Sir."

I looked at Goldie, "Sweetie, I hope you like frog legs and crabs. I can have them fix something else for us."

"I have never had them. I like to try new things and I love fish and seafood. So just go for it!"

"Did I ever tell you that I love you Miss Goldie?"

"Not really, But I love the sound of it."

"Well, I really do. I lay in bed next to you last night and thought about life without you. I would just as soon die. I really would. Are you crying"

"Damned right I am. When the man you love says something like that to you, a girl just can't help it."

I looked at her and got a little misty in my own eyes. I held her tight and gently kissed her. "I love you girl."

We went out on the patio and looked out over the river. A pontoon boat was cruising up the river. The people on board waved and we waved back. We sat at an umbrella set and Hiro was at my side in an instant. We each ordered a lemonade. She asked where I had found him. I told her he was my gardener's son. I paid his way through College. Then he wanted to go to culinary school. I sent him there. He met a Swedish girl named Anna there and married her. He tried various jobs and then came to me and asked for a job running my house for me. We talked about it for a long time and both he and Anna came to work for me twenty years ago. They were like family now. I looked up and saw Hiro and Anna approaching. Hiro served our drinks and Anna bowed to Goldie and said she wanted to welcome her to our home and was there any thing she could do to serve her. Goldie got up and hugged her. "I am fine now. When I need a girlfriend to talk to I'll look for you." Tears ran from Anna's eyes. "Thank you, Oh! Thank you so much." Hiro was grinning from ear to ear. "See I tol' you she berry nice rady."

Anna leaned over Goldie and when she stepped back I could see she had pinned a orchid on Goldie's blouse. Hiro grinned, "Dinner very soon."

The dinner was superb. Goldie savored every bite. She loved the frog legs and was enchanted by the soft crabs. The prawns were succulent and huge. Goldie cleaned her plate. She looked at me and said, "I can't do this every night or I'll weight two hundred and fifty pounds in a week."

"They were welcoming you. Just tell Anna what you like and she will fix that. Hell, they give me grilled cheese sandwiches and soup once or twice a week. All kidding aside, they take very good care of me. You know I weigh myself every morning first thing. Somehow they get a readout too! They give me a hard time if I gain a couple of pounds."

"Ted, I never expected anything like this. I am not used to being pampered. I love it, but I don't need it."

"OK, I'll put you in charge of running the house. You fire them."

"Wait, let me see how things go first."

"Right!"

We moved out on the patio and sat in a love seat. I put my arm around my girl and pulled her close to me. I looked up and Hiro was there with a blanket he placed over our legs. He smiled and said, "Good night Miss Golden Dawn and Mr. Ted."

I looked at my girl, "You sure you want to fire them?"

"I don't think I could do it."

"Then do what I do, sit back and enjoy it." We watched the stars for a while until it got a little chilly. We went to the bed room. My pajamas and Goldie's gown were laid out on the bed. She looked at me and grinned. "Wow!"

I closed the doors and looked at her. "How about a soak in the big Jacuzzi tub?"

"Together?'

"The only way to go."

"Sounds good to me."

"Last one in is a rotten egg."

It was a tie.

We soaked and relaxed and then forced ourselves to get out. We dried each other and laughed as we got all tangled up trying to dry each other. We ran and jumped in the big bed. I pulled her to me and kissed her lips with a burning desire to please her until she was totally satisfied. It wasn't to be. We fell asleep. She woke me later and helped me put on my Pjs. She already had her gown on. We pulled the covers over us and snuggled together. Delightful. We slept like logs. At least I did. I woke up and she was gone.

I looked at the clock and as usual I couldn't quite make out the time with out my glasses. As usual I made a pin hole lens using the tips of both thumbs and both forefingers , focused in and saw 7:30. I got up and put on my glasses and checked the outside thermometer, 73 Degrees. I slipped on jeans, a T-shirt and boat shoes and went looking for my gal. I found her in the kitchen with Anna and Hiro sipping on a cup of coffee. She jumped up and kissed me. It was a long kiss. I pulled back and looked at Anna and Hiro grinning at me. I looked at them and then at Goldie, "What are you doing in here associating with the kitchen trash?" The look in all their eyes was my reward except that I couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing. Goldie punched me on the arm and it hurt.

"You better be kidding, big guy, I have been treated that way for real too many times for it not to hurt."

"Goldie, Sweetheart, these guys know me well enough by now to know they are family. Until now they were really all the family I had around on a daily basis. Ask them if I am mean to them."

Both of them nodded and said, "Yes he is!" and then ran in the pantry.

"See", said my lover, "They are afraid you will beat them again."

I heard giggling from the pantry.

"Yeah! They are terrified. You have to rule with an iron hand around here. Look I can't even get a cup of coffee."

My two slaves scurried about and brought me my coffee. I took a sip. They were watching me. I looked at each of them. "Perfect." They grinned. I seated Goldie at the small breakfast table in the kitchen where I usually had breakfast. If I came out after 8:30 I had to get my own breakfast because they were at other chores by then. It was all fairly flexible. They lived in an apartment behind the main house. A damned nice apartment I might add, Hiro had a bigger TV than I did. They were treated more like family than servants. They had been offered positions at way more than I paid them. They wouldn't leave me, so I kept raising their salaries.

Later I took my girl on a ride around the place. We had over two hundred acres. It was dirt cheap when I bought it. I had a good inheritance from my grandparents and I put it all in land. This was only a small part of it. I let her drive our little Polaris Ranger side by side ATV. She really liked it. We went out the drive towards the hard road and she was amazed at how thick the woods were with huge oaks, pines, magnolias and palms. Then we came to a clearing and when she looked back you could see all the way to the river. She looked the other way, the clearing continued for another half a mile. She looked at me, "What is this, a highway coming through here someday?"

"No, baby, this is our airstrip. We can land or take off here. I use the river mostly for the Goose but I use the strip for other planes." We went on until we came to my fence line and I had her follow the fence. We came to a dirt road leading back towards the house and I explained that it was an original 250 year old road along the river between settlements. It was the only way into the property when I bought it. We drove down to the river and walked out on the dock. She liked the pontoon boat and was eager to try it out. I told her we would go the next day. We drove back to the house and I showed her the out buildings and the rest of the house. She said she thought we could invite everyone at the lodge to visit and only one or two would have to sleep on cots. I told her to invite anyone she wanted except the young waiter who drooled when he looked at her. "Who?"

"You know who I mean."

"The one who waited on our table the other night? Jeffie? He's a baby. Get serious." She turned and looked at me, "You were jealous? You were weren't you? How precious. I love it."

"I love you, sweetie."

She kissed me and asked which way to our bed.

I told her I had some things to do first. We went to my office and I put her in a big leather chair and made some calls. I called my old buddy and favorite guide in the Keys, Tag Gordon. I told him I had a very lovely lady fishing guide from Montana visiting me and she wanted to try for some saltwater fish. He told me he had just gotten married and wasn't guiding any more. He said, he would love to take us for free. He told me I knew his new wife, "She is your favorite Country Music Singer. You used to drive me crazy playing her songs on the boat, in your car or plane."