The Floating World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda shifted a little, moving herself up a few inches. Reaching up to his face, she slowly ran her fingers around his cheek, then traced the curve of his lips. He's got luscious, full lips, I want to bite them like a strawberry. Her other hand slowly moved down over his belly to touch the heat of his cock, god it's so hot, she thought, his flesh is so hot. She measured the length of him with her out-stretched hand, from the tip of her thumb to the end of her little finger. She checked the same length on his belly, and the tip of his cock nearly touched his navel. "So long," she whispered, "how will it fit?"

Adam smiled at her movements and her measurement of him. His cock bounced against her hand and she gripped him. One hand gripped him and the other touched his cheek, and their energy started to circulate with a tantric intensity. Adam knew the subtle power of breath, and let flow a low moan from deep in his throat.

Her body shivered at the sound, and her fingers tingled. With one hand at the back of Amanda's head, he pulled her lips to his; and his other hand drifted to the base of her spine and it was electric there.

Their kiss deepened, and with it their tongues touched and pushed. Her tongue became a tight, hard, insistent little fuck into his mouth and she took him. His hand on her spine pressed her body down on to his, and his fingers splayed over the cheeks of her ass, pressing, pressing her flesh. His hand covered one firm cheek and squeezed, and then his other hand flowed down her body and he gripped both the firm moons of her ass.

Adam spread his hands, and the puckered bud of her asshole felt the cooler air, and the lips of her sex widened. Amanda moaned, and he swallowed her breath, her body twitched. Their breath grew rhythmic together, and their sexual energy intensified. Amanda didn't know this way of loving, but her body quickly tuned to his and her senses heightened. Ohhh, fuuuck, and her body jerked.

Her grip tightened on his shaft, ahhh, yes, his cock. Her cunt bloomed, and she pressed her wet lips against his hip. Her body twitched and her mouth went dry, and she gasped her throat open for breath. His breath took hers and gave it back, and he pulled her small frame tight against his. Her cunt pressed to his hip. Her hand tried to stroke his shaft, but she couldn't concentrate. Adam's mouth took her breath and gave it back.

Her other hand gripped the sheets, she couldn't breath, he breathed into her and their energy spiralled. Amanda's eyelids fluttered, she'd never had sex like this before and they were only breathing. Sweet Jesus, her cunt opened and she was so wet, she'd never been this wet before, and suddenly she was crying.

Amanda pushed herself up, her arms outstretched so she could gaze down on Adam's face below her. Her eyes were wide open, big black pupils pulling the light of his face into her mind. Tears streamed down her cheeks as emotions thrilled through her. Her lips were full, red, hot with blood and passion, and her mouth was beautiful for Adam to see.

"How... how... how is it you can do this to me? I'm bliss.... God, I've never felt this before. Fuck, look, my whole breast feels like the tightest, hottest nipple I've ever felt." Amanda looked down at her breast, and her nipple was hard and thick, pulling out the flesh of her breast to a tight point. "It doesn't look bigger, but it's all I can feel."

Adam reached his open hand up to her breast, cupping it, pushing it, feeling her heat. She shuddered, a ripple of ecstasy surging through her. She pressed her own hand against his on her breast, and their rising sexual energy coursed between them.

Adam's eyes too were deep and black, his pupils streaming in pulling in the light of her, her beauty. He adored her as she graced him with her loveliness, her joy, her innocence. And he wasn't even inside her yet. They gazed deep into each other's eyes, connecting, connecting, joining together, and their hearts rushed.

"Every woman, Amanda, every woman who ever taught me, it's in my hands, what I learned." He reached for her cheek, touching the track of her tears with the tip of his finger and claiming the salt for himself. "Everything I've learned from women, it's in my hands."

She smiled down at him, and touched his lips with a finger. "So you think you know something about women, then?"

"No, nothing at all. I still need to be taught."

There was a silence in the room as Amanda took in what he was saying. She shifted her body on his, wriggling down an inch or two. "Teach me what you know, then, from these women." She kissed him, hard. "Teach me what you know."

On a bed in a room in a small southern city, Adam remembered; and the memory was in his fingertips and his breath and his long, hot heat. Amanda sighed with the pleasure of them, oh my sisters you taught him well. And she hadn't taken him into her yet.

"Did they teach you this?" she whispered, aligning her body with his, lying on top of him, feeling the long hot heat of him against her belly. "Don't move. Don't you dare move." Her eyes were black and her lips were red and her cunt was so, so wet.

Amanda shifted her weight upon him, and deliberately moved one thigh and then the other so she could hold him still. She reached down between their bodies to perfectly align the tip of him with the petals of her, and circled a wetness around them both. While her hand was there, she pressed her favourite fingers to her clit, and circled there. She shuddered, and the arousal that had been building all afternoon climbed higher. She followed it.

Slowly, oh so fucking slowly, Amanda lowered herself onto his shaft, inch, fuck, yes, inch by slow hot thick inch. She bit her lip with a fierce concentration, and Adam held the back of her head in both his hands, pulling her long hair to one side. With each slow inching slide her wetness slicked and slipped, and her cunt gripped him.

"Don't move," Amanda whispered, "just me, just me. Oh fuck, slide into me." She shivered. "Oh sweet goodness."

Adam's body quivered, and she gripped him and stopped her slow fuck onto him. With her finger on his lips, shhh, stop, don't come, she slowed him. Beautiful man, not yet. Me first, just me. After some seconds, certain of him and so very sure of herself, Amanda opened and opened and opened above him and took him in and his cock was deep inside her and she slid down around him, every long, slow inch taken, taken, taken inside her. Amanda stopped, and was silent and still, her body all a long cunt all around him and he was inside her, his heat in her, and she gripped him.

Ah, sweet fuck, she took his face in both her hands like her gospel. Seeing nothing else but his dark eyes, no blue but blackness in the cool moon light, Amanda held his face, and with one last grip to slow him, the lips of her cunt were hot against the risen coolness of his full balls and his shaft was deepest inside her. She stilled herself, and felt a pulse within her that was not hers.

"Adam," she whispered, "it's time. Can I be your girl?"

Adam could feel her quivering around him, her body edged to the height of the tallest cliff, ready to fly and fall, peaking and peaking and wanting him.

"Ah, honey, be my woman," Adam answered, and the words were enough.

Amanda's eyes widened in surprise and her mouth opened in silence as her orgasm ripped through her, her arousal since her fury at him in the café finally releasing after the long hours of tension. She shuddered and came, waves of pleasure surging up and down her spine, her cunt pulsing around his heated shaft.

Adam fucked up into her, pushing his long cock deep and she took him, her throbbing orgasm clenching him long and hot into her. He held himself back from coming, so he could savour her sweet release. Amanda lay on him, straightening her legs and tightening her grip on his heat, and she was lovely, slender and slight. He held her close in his arms, loving the lightness of her body. Aftershocks rippled through her, and he held her. Adam wrapped his arms around her and held her back, feeling her muscles flutter.

Amanda buried her lips against Adam's throat, kissing him there and cradling his head in her hands. She lifted her head up a little,and kissed his lips, his cheek, his eyelids. She propped herself up on one arm and gazed down at him, and was lost in his eyes. I'm his honey, she smiled down at him, her dark eyes soft and tender.

"You can't help yourself, can you?" Her voice had a tiny quaver in it.

"Can't help myself what?"

"Being gentle. You're so caring; if my heart was breaking you'd fix it." She paused, "it's not breaking though."

Amanda suddenly put her finger to her lips, sshhh.

"What, what is it?" Adam whispered.

"Keep still.... Oh yes, I can feel it, your cock inside me, its beat, fuck, it's delicious." She pulled her legs up on each side of his body, squeezing with her thighs. She sat up, and Adam saw a long flush of red on her throat and above her breasts. Amanda's cunt clenched his cock, and his eyes flickered closed. "Oh yes, you've not come yet, have you, lovely man? I wonder.... Don't you move," she warned, "not until I say."

Still impaled on his shaft, Amanda lay down beside him, and he cradled her smallness in his arms. Facing each other, they slowly began to move together. Amanda had come once, fiercely, but now she would make him rise and rise and rise into her. "Ah ah ah, don't you move," she said, "it's my turn now. I'm going to make you come. When I'm good and ready."

Amanda clenched down onto his cock, and began to slowly slide, up, down, up. Adam lay still, his only movement the beat of his cock with his heart; and his hand, swirling slow circles with his fingers up and down her spine, up and down. They were so slow together, so slow.

Bliss built, slow ecstasy, sliding, sliding, her slow fuck onto his length. She was still heated from her earlier orgasm, and the thick heat of his big cock in her tight cunt was pressing against her clit on one stroke, then full inside her on another.

Amanda gasped, "do you want me, want me, Adam?" Her dark eyes flickering open and shut with her pleasure, "your honey child, your sweetest thing?" She clenched onto his cock. "Move with me, Adam, my Adam." She used his name like a metronome, moving long on his shaft now, fucking him with her sweet wetness, her wet sweetness. "Do you like your coffee girl, Adam, your little coffee queen, fuck me, fuck yes, into me, Adam, me, just me."

Their movement together surrendered them up to each other, and Amanda found her voice, and they fucked to her words. "What, sir, will it be?" Shafting thickness, open wetness, "one sugar or two sugar, sir?" Fucking into each other, grappling hands. "Latte or black sir, Jesus, fuck, your cock, oh yes, into me, harder, fuck, harder. Oh Adam, are you nearly there, nearly there, fuck me, yes, fuck, in my cunt, in my wet pussy, show me what those women taught you, Adam, Adam...."

Adam rolled so he was over her, Amanda's body under him on the bed. He fucked long strokes into her, his whole shaft pulling back so the tip of his cock almost left her sex with each stroke, then back into her long and deep. Amanda stuttered words, incoherently now, and was silent, her mouth open and her eyes wider with each stroke, his cock, cock, thick full, deep wet, fuck, cock, cunt, fucking her so full, with his gentleness in every stroke. She didn't want him hard and furious, she craved his length and slowness, every moment of their fuck was longer, tantalising her, building her back up to another peak.

Her eyelids flickered closed, red shining, then blue and crackling white as colours intensified in her mind. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and she was so so open to this man, the slick of her cunt so smooth as he stroked. Her hands gripped his ass, pulling her, pulling her into him, deeper. She was small beneath him but her cunt was all around him as she made him hers.

"Adam, fuck, fuck me, your cock, my cock, mine, fuck, mine, give it to me, I want it, me, me, fuck, yes, cunt, my cunt, fill my cunt, hard, hard, now, oh God, o uhh, ohhh," Amanda's words turn into formless sounds, and he spoke to her, echoing her peaking climb.

"Lovely girl, my love, my love, fuck, sweet you I'm fucking you, little honey, yes, oh fuck, yes, yes, oh h Mandy, my Amanda, Manda in the morning, oh fuck, my honey, here I'm, fuck, Ohhh..."

His long body tightened above her, his cock deep, so deep inside her. Her hands pulled him a fraction deeper, and their movement stopped. All movement stopped in the room except their fast beating hearts, and with three long throbs and then four Adam came inside her. Amanda felt only his throb inside her. Adam's pulsing cream filled her, and her orgasm shuddered through up through her body, triggered by the sensation of his pulsing inside her. She uttered a low moan and with a final upwards thrust of her cunt, "oh h my sweet fuck, oh h uhh," she was bliss.

She rolled beside him and he followed her, still inside, filling her. Adam wrapped her delicate body in his arms. She gripped him, not letting him go, and they were together, side by side. Lovers in a loving place, she held him, her sex like a kind hand as he softened. "Oh Adam, don't go," she whispered, and he stayed.

Sometime in the night Amanda woke to find him spooning her, his knees up cradling her bottom, his hand cupping a breast, and his other hand outstretched on the bed, his forearm a pillow for her cheek. His breath was deep and steady, a little catch in his throat, sometimes. She reached for her phone on the table beside the bed, two missed calls. She checked the time, two twenty.

Tomorrow was Friday, she had to be at work, early. But she was in town already, which meant an hour and a bit extra. She remembered his words, I'm still warm in my bed, and smiled. Warm in his bed, yes. Goodness. She vaguely wondered what she was doing, and knew she must call Ant in the morning. She nestled her bum down against the warmth of Adam's groin, feeling his coiled heat behind her. Within minutes she was asleep, cradled and small and safe in his bed.

In the morning Amanda dressed as he watched her. She was efficient and practical, putting her long hair up into its ponytail, smoothing her skirt down over her hips, pencil on her eye lids, Cleopatra. She paused, looked down at herself, and reached up under her skirt to remove her knickers. "The cloth clings to my curves much tighter, don't you think, without the underwear?"

"Yes, I do like it," Adam replied, thinking he might buy her a garter belt to hold up fine stockings, rather than her plain hose. The thin lines of garter straps under a tight skirt were always enticing.

"I'll have breakfast at the café, like I always do," she said, her morning routine replacing night together. "Adam..." she went to the bed, leaned down and kissed him. "Thank you. Thank you so much for yesterday, and last night. It was wonderful. You spoil me."

"Amanda, I'm the one who must thank you. You're young, so fresh, I'm the lucky one."

"Both of us, then, lucky and spoiled." She kissed him again, and ran her fingers over the grey stubble on his jaw. "You need a shave."

***

"Good morning, Adam, your usual?"

"Yes please, Amanda, my usual."

He passed her the correct change, like he always did.

"Your money's always warm," she said. "Other people give me change from a purse, and it's cold in my hand."

"Oh well, you know what they say. Warm hands, cold heart," Adam replied.

"Oh no," Amanda said, "I don't think you're that kind of a man at all, not at all."

Her fingers just grazed his, and lingered. "Not cold at all."