The Floating World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's kissing my back, and she's in no hurry, she's so slow. I thought I took my time to arouse, but this woman is stretching time beyond space. She presses up against me so long my cock softens and my heart beats slow. She doesn't care, her fingers are so light and delicate around my shaft, hovering over my flesh, feeling the heat of me. She's like some ethereal smoke, I can barely feel her touch. It's an exquisite sensation, shimmers of feeling tangling my senses.

"Adam," her voice is a whisper, so quiet. Adam. I hear her, but it's my mind, echoing. "Adam."

"Yes?"

"No. Just your name, I like saying your name. It doesn't mean anything, it's just your name."

By naming me, she's possessing me, and I have no idea who she is.

"What's your name? How can I cry out your name if you don't tell me who you are?"

"Sweet Adam, you don't know, do you?"

No, I don't know. She's sucking all surety out of me and I can't do anything about it. Nothing at all.

Then, just like a light switch, everything changes. I feel a tension in her body wrapped around mine, and her hands grip warm and tight about my cock and I rise to the heat of her.

"Ahhh, now I'm ready, hmmmm." Her long, low moan is lascivious, almost feral in her throat. Sweet fuck, what thoughts are in her head that her mood shifts like a crack of lightning in a storm?

She comes around in front of me, and crouches down, her knees wide, splaying the red carmine cleft of her sex wide. She doesn't take my cock into her mouth, just examines me, running her nails up and down the shaft, standing me high against my gut. Then she stands, turns towards the bed, sits on the edge of it, and again her knees are far apart, her sex open deep and wet, glistening and purple and red to my gaze.

"Your mouth, Adam, your hot mouth."

I don't need telling, her name no longer matters, she's calling my name, she's inviting me in. I kneel before her, placing her higher on the bed so she lies on her back, her thighs sprawled wide. I hook one arm under a knee, pushing her leg up so she's wide open for my mouth, my tongue, my lips. I alternately lick from the cleft of her tightest place up through her wet lips, swirling the flat of my tongue over the nub of her clit; and I open my mouth wide and suck her whole cunt in, piercing her with my tongue. Each time I do it, her legs tremble, and there's a moan low in her throat like a keening animal deep in the night, far away.

Her hands are feeble in my hair. She tries to pull my head so my mouth and tongue are hungry on her cunt, but her moaning pleasure is too much, and her hands fall helpless to the sheets, her fingers clawing at the cloth, trying to grip. She can't grip, her fingers are so helpless. All she can do is stretch her fingers towards me, trying to reach any part of me. My mouth sucks her cunt right in, and, "Oh, uhh, yes, god yes, oh yes, yes," she's crying out in sweet, helpless pleasure. I suck my mouth around her sex, then run the flat of my tongue over her clit. Swirling and again. Her clit stands high. She thrusts her groin upwards, pushing against my face.

"Nnnhhh, ohh, fuck, hmmm." She's nearly incoherent as she thrusts her sex up to my face, my tongue fucking deep into her wet slide. Her leg, which I'm pushing up high and wide, starts to quiver, and I sense an orgasm is sweeping up on her, quickly, suddenly.

"Fuck, ahh, yes, yes, more, more." It's a rhythmic chant, but no coherence with it. I'm pushing her leg up high and her sex is open and exposed for my mouth, my tongue, I'm drinking her. Her hands finally find the strength to cling to my head, and I'm held at the centre of her. I find that delicate place on her thigh and I kiss her like butterflies there. She moans, "Ohhh god, ohh god, yes, yeeessss," and her voice loses itself in her quick pant, "ohh, ohh, yes, yes, there." She brings her fingers to her clit and with a final quick rub her own special way, she cries out, "oh, sweetness, oh fuck." And she comes.

With a shudder and a final thrust of her sex to my mouth, she fucks hard to my face, forcing her body onto mine. I feel the orgasm ripple through her, and she clenches once, twice, there's a pause, and a third shiver. I gently place her leg back on the bed, and stay between her legs, not licking, not sucking, just holding the hot heat of my mouth over her cunt. I taste the slightly metallic tang of her orgasm, and swallow the sweet nectar that fills my mouth. I could drink this woman for days, forever.

Slowly she un-heats, and her skin cools, and she pulls her arms around her, us, for warmth. She places her arms on my arms, and her gesture is obvious. Higher, higher up on me, keep me warm, oh goodness, in your arms. I shift myself higher on the bed and lie on my side, sliding an arm under her neck. I roll her body to mine, and she curls forward to me, pulling up her legs, her arms tucked between us. I've still not seen her breasts and the silk of her blouse is cool against my arm. She traces her fingers up to my throat, and places her palm to my cheek.

"Look at me, Adam." I can't not look at her, her huge dark eyes gazing straight into mine and I know already I'm falling and I have no idea who she is. I've eaten her cunt, fucked her as she leaned against a rail, and a red dress has dropped, and I have no idea who she is. But she wants me, and because of that simple desire, here in the room I'm given up to her, given myself up completely. I'm utterly naked and I don't know her name. I'm powerless because this is not like me, not like me at all.

"Adam, I'm..." saying my name, she keeps saying my name, and every time she does it she owns another little bit of me and I own nothing of her. I'd sell my soul to know her, if I had a soul left to sell. "Adam, I'm cold."

She's blazing hot and I don't understand, but I pull a blanket around us and hide her within it, wrapping my arms around her back. She's delicate and fine and small in my arms, and as I run my hands over her back and bottom I feel goose bumps there and she shivers. It's not cold she's shivering from, it's her hot heat, her body reacting to her pleasure, her high peak.

She runs her fingers through the hair on my chest, pulling it up, raking her nails over my nipples which are tight tips, cold ice burning in my chest behind them. My cock tightens, and she presses her ass down against it.

"You're so hot, your cock is so hot, I love its burning heat. I've imagined it."

Imagined it? How long has she been pursuing me?

But she pushes down onto me, and there's a sinuous turn of her torso, and she's twisting her upper body and she silences my questions with a kiss. She's hungry, and as she turns the silken cloth of her blouse catches on the sheet and drags away from her breast. For the first time I see the tight peak of her nipple and it's dark and tight, the areola wrinkled and creased. I cup her breast and palm her nipple and she moans.

I pull the blouse up over her head and finally, sweet goodness, she's naked in my arms. Finally, I see all of her, and she's delicate, graceful, and her breasts are high and firm.

"You're beautiful," I say.

"Don't look."

How can she expect me not to look? I can't do that, I have to drink her all up with my eyes, imprint her figure and curves on my mind. I gaze upon her, and she's in my arms.

"Tell me your name." Please.

"No, not yet." She cradles my cheeks in her hands, and her eyes are black and her pupils huge. She gazes intently at me and there is a seriousness to her look, but she doesn't say a word. I'm speechless before her, so there is silence in the room.

Then, and I don't know what she's doing, she moves to the edge of the bed and lowers her feet to the floor. She takes a few steps from the bed and stands before the full length mirror on the wardrobe door, and just stands there, looking at herself. From where I lie I can see the rounded curve of her ass, her slim legs, the inwards curve of her waist. I can see a half profile, the surprisingly full side of a breast, but the angle's wrong, I can't see her face, nor her belly. I watch as she stands there for perhaps thirty seconds, and I wonder what silent communion she's taking with her own reflection in the mirror.

I see her nod her head, just the once, as if some decision has been made and she's her own witness. She turns around and comes back to me, and I've just got time to register the black triangle of hair at the base of her belly, and those full breasts, firm and high. The look on her face is radiant, her mouth and eyes smiling down at me. "Adam," she says, "make love to me."

Can she command me, this woman? She can, and even if I want her completely it's her will I'm satisfying. She's been controlling me from that first moment in the hall, taking notes, looking away. She knows me and I don't know her, but she wants me in her. She doesn't want a fuck, she wants love. How can I love her? I don't even know her name.

"I don't know who you are."

"I don't care. I know who you are, Adam Cain. I've known who you are for a very long time, and now I've found you, I want you. That's enough, surely, for now?"

It is. A woman who has followed me from somewhere, who desires me as much as I desire her? Desires me more, as it is she who's found me?

She comes back to the bed, and this time she faces me, her breasts against my chest, her thighs separating and gripping the length of my cock. I can feel the slick hot heat of her cunt lips along my shaft, and she's so very wet. Our tongues mingle in a long kiss, and I feel the light touch of her finger-tips on my cheeks, my temples, as if she's searching my face, mapping me with her own cartography, some lost land to be rediscovered.

She pushes against my chest and I roll onto my back. She straddles me, eases her sex onto the head of mine, pausing there for a moment, still. She gazes intently into my eyes, and bites her lower lip in a careful concentration. She slowly slides herself down onto my shaft, her cunt gripping and relaxing. The only sound I hear is a sudden intake of her breath like a hiss, and her belly is against mine and I'm inside her, deep.

She gasps, "Ohh fuck, so good," and begins to move, a long fuck up and down on my cock, all the while holding my eyes open with her gaze until it becomes impossible to keep them open, our delirious pleasure hidden now from our sight. Our fuck is swift, her breasts bouncing back and forth between us. Her thrusts are long, up and down the whole length of me, and I'm pushing up against her body, heaving my prick into her. Her ass slaps down against my thighs. There's a low moan deep in her throat, "Hhnn, hhnnn," and it's some animal thing, her fuck. She said she wanted love, but she's not taking it slow, she's primal and quick. This is lust, some huge hunger in her.

She grabs my hands and pushes them high up the bed, over my head; and I can feel the pressure as she forces herself down onto my cock. She's voracious for me.

Suddenly, she stops and arches her back, thrusting her creaming cunt down onto my shaft, gripping me inside her. Her nipples are tight nubs, and she rubs her palm against herself, pressing the soft flesh of her breast against her chest. She cries out in a low, keaning scream, "Oohhh, yes. I'm... ahhh..." and she comes, her body writhing, her cunt pulsating around me. She collapses onto my body, and I hold her in my arms, my tightness still deep inside her. I'm holding myself still, I'm on my own edge.

"Adam," she sighs, "I need to feel your weight on me, roll over."

We roll so she's on her back. She moves her legs up and she's wide open and a sweet fuck now, languorous and slow, and I take my time sliding in and pulling out, taking her gently, looking down into her black, black eyes. All I want to be is lost in her mystery, and she takes me with her slow kisses. Her fingers are so delicate against my skin and oh woman, who are you?

She's nameless, yet she knows me, and whispers my name, "Adam, Adam," and it's an affirmation of her knowledge of me. With every sliding thrust she's giving herself up to me, but she's as much taking me as I'm taking her, and we fuck. For another keening time she peaks up to another shuddering moment, and this time she wants me.

"With me, Adam, come with me."

Her asking is enough. With a final, long hard thrust I'm deep inside her, my back arches and my first pulse bursts from me. She wraps her legs around my back, trapping me but I never want to escape, and we come together, her high cry a moment ahead of my low moan. I feel her cunt pull my seed from my cock, and she grips, grips, clenches around me and I'm hers. Sweet fuck, I'm hers as she pulls my soul from my heart, and I'd forgotten I had one.

As we fall from grace, she leans her body to one side, and I shift my weight from her, still cradling her in my arms. I'm in her still as we roll to our sides and settle on to the bed. She cradles my head in her hands, and gently eases it down, holding me against her shoulder, and she's comforting me. I don't know what I've done, but she's comforting me.

"Who are you?" I whisper, and with a shuddering thump of my heart, she tells me.

"I'm Lilith.

"Your daughter, Adam. I'm Lilith, your daughter."

My grief explodes; and my past spirals in on me like a swirling storm to the centre of my lost soul, and she holds me.

It's been so long. I thought she would never find me.

***

<b>Author's Note</b>

The first part of this story was written some time ago, and was the first time I wrote the character, Adam. In writing sequence, he later appears in the first four parts of 'The Floating World', an inter-connected series of stories written more as individual mood pieces, but with no intent of any overall story arc.

Those readers who know my body of work will also know that my story worlds join up in many ways, some very obvious, some quite hidden. In a separate work and a separate world (not yet published at the time I write this) I have just introduced a character, Lilith, who has a major place in that other work.

So it became obvious to me that she was Adam's mystery woman, and the knowledge of who she was enabled me to finish the story you have just read, with the twist in its tale.

But it's also obvious that this part contains none of the expected dynamics of a Literotica incest story, and I expect some new readers might be disappointed by that.

To those readers, all I can say is that this piece is written about an Adam with some lost thing from his past, but obviously does not explore that past. Clearly, there is a back-story here (who is Lilith's mother? why does Adam not know his daughter?), and that will eventually get written. But this chapter contemplates none of it.

Those readers who do know me, also know that my characters take their time to do what they do (they get that from their writer), and thus learn patience and forgiveness. So please, if you score this, don't punish me. I know it's incomplete, but that's just the way of my worlds.

Comments are always welcome, but please, don't waste your time telling me what I didn't do - I know that already. By all means let me know what you think might have happened, or might happen. Right now, I don't know, because my characters haven't told me....

The Floating World Parts 1 - 4 are about Adam in different encounters, if you want to know him better. Don't go looking for the back-story to Lilith, though, because it's not there.

Meanwhile, if you do want to find out what happened to Adam and Lilith (and what their future might be), maybe you could fave me as an author. That way, your control panel will give you an alert when I finally get around to finishing their story....

(Shameless self-promotion).

© Electricblue66 2017