The Floating World Pt. 06: Madelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A truck sped by on the free-way, its driver giving them a blast on the horn as it passed.

Madelyn took her own fast pleasure and came, her fingers dipped in her cunt. She backed away from Adam, leaving him thick and hard, his shaft glistening with her suckling spit, marked red with her dark lipstick. She stood up, put her cunt wet fingers to his mouth, and kissed him hard, savouring her taste mixed with his. She breathed deeply, taking the rising musky smell of him into her nose, breathing him in.

"Put yourself away, Mister Cain. I'm hungry, and the booking's for eight. We mustn't be late." She carefully took Adam's length and placed it sideways in his pants. "Oh dear, you're hard, what shall we do?"

"Fuck, you bitch," Adam muttered.

"Oh my," Madelyn said. "Is that control, or losing it?"

"I thought..."

"Ah, there's the thing. Don't think. It's like your Walk button, you don't need to push it."

Maddy looked at him, and took pity. "Look at me, Adam, in this dress. What do you think I've got on, underneath?"

She took a step back, spread her arms wide, and the dress clung to every tight curve above her waist, flowing over her hips like water. It was cut in a long vee to her navel, revealing the smooth curves of her small breasts and bare shoulders.

"Not much," Adam agreed.

"Nothing at all, in fact. My stockings and a garter belt, nothing else." She caressed his cheek, and came forward to kiss his mouth. "Don't be so impatient, Mister Cain. What Madelyn promises, Madelyn delivers; you should know me well enough by now, to know that?"

She reached into the car for her bag and pulled out a tissue. Dabbing it to her tongue for moisture, she carefully removed the earlier touch of lipstick from Adam's cheek.

"There. My lipstick's still on your skin, but the restaurant doesn't need to know where." She looked at him with bright eyes, and ran her finger down his cheek to his chin, turning his face directly to hers.

"Mister Cain, I think I'm going to enjoy you, very much. But you mustn't be so... forward. Is that the right word? Forward? Fast?"

She was playing with him, and the creases around his eyes told Maddy he knew that. "Get in the car, you silly boy. I'm hungry, let's eat."

"What Madelyn wants, Madelyn gets, is that it," he asked, adjusting his softening but still full cock in his pants, then doing up his belt.

"Something like that. When I want it," she replied, sliding into the driver's seat and closing the door with a satisfying thunk. She started the engine, waiting for Adam to click on his seat belt. "You may place your hand on my leg, if you like," she said.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you're a liar."

Maddy liked the soft weight of his hand and its movement on her thigh every time she changed gear. She left the freeway. The road curved tightly up and down hills, and she drove quickly, running up and down through the gears. He didn't move his hand away, not this time.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Maddy pulled a small pair of knickers from her bag, and slipped them on, shimmying down the dress so it flowed over her slender figure like water.

"I need something with soft cotton," she said, "so I don't mark the chair."

They stepped into the restaurant, side by side, and the maître-de hurried up to them.

"I have a booking," Madelyn said.

"Certainly, Madame, what name?"

"Oh please, you're mistaken. Mademoiselle, surely." Her eyes were gleeful as she corrected him. "Madelyn, it will be under Madelyn."

"Of course, Miss Madelyn, let me check... here we are, for two. Please, follow me."

"Oh dear," she stage whispered to Adam. "Miss Madelyn. Am I really so obvious?"

"Not on the phone, Maddy, I wouldn't have thought so." Adam replied.

"Oh, you delicious man. Always saying the right thing."

"One learns, Madelyn."

"I hope so, Mister Cain. I certainly hope so." She looked at him, her eyes sparkling.

The temperature in the restaurant rose as Maddy moved past the other patrons, dragging their eyes away from their partners like smoke rising from a flame. Adam followed behind, enjoying the cling of her dress against the line of her thighs and her delectable ass. Arriving at their table, the maître-de pulled out the chair for Madelyn and she sat, gracefully swinging her long legs away from the aisle. With a quick flourish, he spread the napkin across her lap. The flow of her dress was split high on her thigh, so the maître-de carefully looked at the top of her head.

"Mademoiselle."

"Thank you so much. What should I call you? Your name, I mean."

"Jean-Claude, M'amselle."

She looked up at him, with an eyebrow raised. "Are you sure?"

"John, really. It's just John."

She smiled. "Melbourne, not Paris?"

"You've caught me, Miss. Footscray, actually."

"Well, just John from Footscray. Let's see if the chef lives up to <i>his</i> name, shall we?"

The maître-de turned to Adam. "I'm sorry, sir, leaving you standing. May I assist?"

"Thank you, Jean-Claude."

Adam took the arms of the chair and in one smooth move, made himself comfortable. The napkin was swiftly placed on his lap, and the maître-de quickly retired.

"Was that necessary?" Adam asked Madelyn.

She gazed at him, not blinking, then touched a knife that was perfectly aligned on the table with the tip of her finger.

"Not really," she acknowledged. A tiny thrill touched the pit of her belly. Was Adam going to challenge her?

Adam touched his finger to his own knife, it too perfectly aligned on the table. "You shouldn't, not when they can't get away. It's too easy."

"Whereas you, Mister Cain, came willingly?"

"Madelyn, with you, I suspect I won't come at all."

A number of patrons looked across to their table, hearing the pure joy of Maddy's laugh. The low murmur of the restaurant resumed. Outside, the shapes of trees shifting in a low breeze interrupted the flicker of lights from the city on the plain below, and the night grew dark around them.

A waitress, warned no doubt by Jean-Claude, came to take their order. She stood by Adam's chair, for protection perhaps, or to better read Maddy's face as she gave her order. Maddy watched the girl walk away.

"You do that, don't you? A lot," she observed.

"What do I do?" Adam asked.

"Pay them undivided attention, your women. That waitress. You made her feel special. Just for that minute, she was the only woman in the room. Most men don't do that. Most men don't know how."

Adam smiled. "You're not the first to say that. I didn't know what it meant at first, but yes, I do that. It comes naturally to me, I think."

"I'm sure it does," Maddy replied. "You appreciate women, and let them know. I like that in a man."

She looked at him with her steady eyes. "I like your attention, Adam. A lot. It's rare, for me, to want something that I can't just take from a man." She took a sip of water. "You intrigue me, Adam Cain. Very much."

She glanced up to see the maître-de coming to take their drinks order. "Should I be kind to him? Apologise?" Maddy's eyes were cold as she said it, but it was no cost to her to pretend.

"You should, yes."

"Jean-Claude, I was very rude before. I'm sorry." She touched her fingers to Jean-Claude's wrist, just under the cuff of his sleeve. She gently brushed his skin, looking up at him with her dark eyes, the angle of her shallow cleavage just right for his look.

"Mademoiselle, it was nothing."

Her pale nipple appeased him for a moment as he took their wine order, then Maddy sat back and took her body away from his eyes. Under the table, she stretched out a leg to reach Adam's calf. Still thick from her earlier suck, he eased his thighs apart.

"I only did that for you," she said.

"I know. But thank you, anyway."

With a wave of her hand she dismissed the topic. The maître-de was of no interest to her.

"So, Adam, tell me about yourself. What kind of a man are you?"

"I could ask you that, Maddy. I'm the kind of man you take to dinner after a ride in your fast car, given head by the side of the road. What kind of a man is that? Surely you can tell me?"

"Touché, Mister Cain."

With her own instinctive ability, Maddy let Adam talk. She listened to his low, vaguely English accented voice wander from this topic to that, and she saw again the generosity he'd given her project team, a nurturing care for people that seemed to come naturally to him.

She wondered about that, knowing she didn't have that quality in herself, and was curious. She knew he was kind, and she was not. Maddy didn't much care about people, other than what they could do for her, yet this man intrigued her.

What quality in her did he want? He could have said no to dinner, refused her mouth on his cock, refused her slit cunt before his eyes in the office when she'd called him. Was that it, Maddy thought, that she'd called him? Adam seemed quite content to be at her call, but surely it wasn't that simple?

"Maddy? Are you there?" Adam's fingers touched hers. "You've wandered off."

"I'm sorry, Adam. I was wondering..."

"Wondering what, Maddy? What kind of a man I am?"

"Not quite." She looked at him, and surprised herself with her answer. "I was wondering what kind of a woman I am. Which is odd, because I thought I knew."

"Don't doubt yourself, Madelyn. Not now. You don't do that, remember."

She recovered herself, but remained uncertain. "Would you excuse me for a moment? I'll be right back."

She walked through the restaurant, once again followed by admiring and envious eyes, both men and women watching her feline grace. She hoped Adam was watching too, but he couldn't easily be read, and that unsettled her. Was she in control, or losing it?

In the women's restroom, Maddy entered a toilet cubicle and sat down on the lid. She pulled the length of her dress up to her lap, bunching the silk there. She tugged the morsel of knickers down her legs, and brought them up to her nose. She breathed in her own aroma, inhaling it deeply, the faint waft of her earlier unwiped pee, the slightly tart smell of her earlier arousal.

It wasn't enough. She needed herself more, to remove her momentary doubt. Placing the panties in her bag, Maddy spread her right leg wide until her knee rested hard against the wall of the cubicle. She slipped her other shoe off, and lifted her long leg up so she could push hard against the door, giving herself easy access to her sex.

Maddy wanted her cunt to ache, and she realised that's what was missing. Her mouth, her lips, they'd been stretched by Adam's cock and her deep suck, but her cunt was empty, unfilled except by her own long fingers.

<i>Fuck,</i> she thought, <i>I don't want him just for that, surely not?</i> Angry with herself for wanting something so basic, so crude, from a man, she wet two fingers and dipped them to her sex, spreading wide the top of her lips to find the shaft of her clitoris, to bring it up from its hidden place and to give herself quick pleasure, to satisfy herself; no man needed for that.

She knew her climax could be fast, but soon lost her sense of time. As she dipped her fingers, Maddy allowed herself to slow, to envelope herself in pleasure. She tasted her arousal, moving her fingers back and forth from her mouth, lipstick messy and her fingers tipped with red, back to her cunt where she dipped and felt her own slick juice. She tasted herself and took her own pleasure, forgetting about time. Her thigh muscles ached from the hard push back, and her knee knocked against the cubicle wall.

Dimly, she registered a door opening, and she froze, licking wetness from her fingers. She touched the wet fingers to her neck, and felt a hot heat there. <i>Fuuck, so close.</i>

"Madame, are you all right?"

Maddy recognised the voice of the waitress. Adam must have become concerned and asked the girl to check. She looked down and saw a shadow on the floor. The girl was right outside her cubicle door, very close.

So close. Maddy decided. "A tip," she said. "Two hundred dollars if you come in here."

There was no reply, but Maddy heard a sharp intake of breath. "It's not drugs," she clarified. "Sex. I need fingers to fuck me. That's all. Two minutes. Not long."

There was a long silence, and another intake of breath. "Three hundred," the girl replied. "Three hundred, and nothing said. I don't get fired for this, not fucking fired."

"Not fired." Maddy agreed. "Nothing said. Three hundred bucks."

She leaned forward to unlatch the lock, then sat back on the toilet lid, her thighs spread wide, her dress bunched about her waist, falling long to the floor. The cubicle door opened slowly, and the waitress came in, not knowing what to expect, not knowing what she'd see. Her eyes opened wide as she saw Maddy's dishevelled state, her wide open legs.

The girl took another deep breath. "How... what do you want me to do?"

She looked down at Madelyn sprawled cunt naked, legs spread wide before her. She saw the mess of lipstick on Maddy's mouth and on her fingers, and could smell the woman. The girl rubbed her hands nervously together, not sure what the other woman wanted, not sure what she was doing.

"Your fingers. Two, three, however you fuck with fingers. Fast inside me. Just a fuck." Maddy knew she was close, just needing this wrongness to finish her off. "Kiss me, will you kiss me? Your tongue a fuck?"

"You're a crazy bitch. Fucking hell! Cash, you got cash?"

"Clever girl. Fuck me with your fingers, your tongue in my mouth - I've got cash in my bag."

Maddy pulled the bag up from the floor and flipped open one of the latches. "See?"

She peeled off three hundred-dollar notes and gave them to the girl. "Put the money in your panties, so it'll smell of your sex when we're done." She looked directly up at the girl. "If I had more time I'd fuck you, too."

"Next time," said the girl, spreading Maddy's lips wide and quickly taking her, two fingers forcibly in, then three.

"Ahh, yes, faster. Fuck. Good girl, that's..." Maddy bucked back, taken hard by the force of the girl's fingers thrusting into her cunt.

The girl leaned forward, her fingers fucking fast, her other hand pressing hard against one of Madelyn's tits, grinding her palm over the tight nipple.

"You like that, crazy lady? Nice little tits!"

She leaned further forward, taking Madelyn's mouth, fucking deep into it with her tongue. She twisted Madelyn's breast, sensing the woman wanted a sharp pain in a hurting place.

Maddy's own fingers were fast on her clit, finishing with a swirl what she'd begun earlier, bringing herself to a quick, high peak. Her cry as she came was stifled by the girl's mouth, her tongue thrusting deep. Maddy took the fuck into herself, throbbing with ecstasy.

When she was done, snapping herself into control, Maddy took the girl's cheeks in both her hands, holding her face before her. She looked deep into the girl's eyes, before kissing her again.

"You were good. Filthy, but good. Thank you." She sucked the girl's cunt wet fingers, her own wetness frothed and creamy white. She licked the girl's fingers clean.

The girl smiled. "I'm glad I could help. You're still a crazy bitch, though."

"You should be glad, for what I paid." But Maddy was smiling too. It was only money, but her orgasm grounded her, gave her back her certainty. She was thankful for that. "And yes, I am. Fucking crazy." She laughed, amused by the girl's astonishment, but glad she'd played along.

"Go on, tidy yourself up. Wash your hands. Make sure no-one comes in until I say. If anybody asks, I was feeling faint."

Maddy found her panties and slid them on, wiping herself first with toilet paper. She looked down at herself, and liked the pummelled redness of her sex. The girl hadn't been gentle. Maddy needed that.

She smoothed the dress down her legs, and put her shoes back on. She left the cubicle and went to a wash basin, where she cupped her hands under the tap and wet her face. The girl passed Maddy a towel; she too was respectable now, the money gone and a serious, concerned look on her face.

"Perfect," said Maddy, and kissed the girl. "You're very sweet."

"Thank you, Ma'am," the girl replied, bobbing in an exaggerated curtsey.

Maddy laughed, looking at herself in the mirror. "I should wipe all the lipstick off, don't you think. It's a mess."

"Probably, yes."

"What will they all be thinking, I wonder?" pondered Maddy, who didn't care at all.

"You felt faint, remember?"

"Ah yes, so very delicate. Thank you, my dear, for checking on me." Maddy smiled at the girl.

"All part of the service, milady." The girl grinned back, cheekily.

"Come on," said Maddy. "Look concerned as we walk out the door. Do I look half fucked?"

"Jesus, I don't know. What do you look like fully fucked?"

Maddy smiled. "Give me your number, and you might find out."

"Are you serious? You really are fucking crazy! Shit!"

Maddy left the rest-room, and made her way back to the dining room. Curious patrons looked up as she passed, she'd been gone so long. She looked straight ahead and ignored them.

She stopped walking and turned to the waitress. "Thank you," she said, "you were very kind. Your name. Would you tell me your name?"

"Juliette," the girl replied.

Maddy stared at Juliette for a long moment, then smiled, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"How very appropriate," she said softly.

"What do you mean?" the girl asked.

"You've not read de Sade? You should. Your namesake is one of his sluts."

"Fuck you," Juliette responded, her eyes flaring in anger.

"You just did, darling. Very well, too. I enjoyed it very much, your filthy fingers."

Their conversation was low, but this time her smile was real. Juliette was about to say something, but fell silent and turned away. Maddy went back to the table.

Adam looked up. "What was that all about?" he asked. "Are you all right? You've been gone fifteen minutes. I was beginning to worry."

"Adam, you're a darling. Thanks for sending the girl in. That <i>was</i> you?" She reached across the table to touch the back of his hand. "She was very sweet, looking after me. Her name's Juliette. Isn't that a pretty name?"

"Madelyn, this is the first time I've heard you talk like that. Are you sure you're okay?" He studied her. "I didn't think you talked 'pretty names'."

"It's not fair," Maddy pouted. "You get the girl to go all gushy, talking to the handsome man, but I don't get to do that?"

She teased him. "Ooo, Mister handsome man, can I suck your cock, please, pretty please?" She grinned. "Ooo, sir, it's so big. How will I get that down my throat?"

"Maddy, you're incorrigible. You know you can do that." He smiled, and she saw the heat in his eyes.

"Who? Me? Mister handsome man, you <i>presume</i> far too much!"

She laughed, enjoying the silly game she was playing, enjoying Adam's indulgence of her change in mood. She put her fingers up to his lips so he could smell the fresh soap and guess why she'd washed her hands.

He shook his head, and she saw the glint in his eyes, his wry smile. She thought he'd probably know.

"You're all right? You can still eat?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I'm famished. It's hard work, being me."

"Just as well I sent in some help, then."

She smiled a slow lazy smile, luxuriating in the knowledge that he knew.

"I asked the kitchen to wait," he said, signalling to Jean-Claude with a raised finger and a nod of his head.

"Normal services will be resumed, then?" Maddy asked, running two fingers down the back of his hand, the two fingers that had dipped into her sex and pulled the folds back from her clit. She looked at her fingers soft on his skin and remembered them hard in her flesh. Between her thighs, she felt the hot burn in her cunt, and wanted to see the girl close by, once again.