The Flood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed in a heap on top of Julia, she was panting like me; we just lay in a heap, out sweaty bodies entwined. We lay like that for a few minutes; Julia then sort of shrugged me off, got up and walked into the bathroom. She didn't say anything, or even look at me.... I lay there alone, confused.... Women astound me; it is impossible to know what they are thinking. I must have drifted off to sleep because when I awoke, Julia or the dogs where not in sight, the bathroom door was open, I was all-alone.

I went to the window and looked out, the water did not seem any worse than the day before, but not any better.

Julia was at the hummock, standing by a tree with her raincoat on, nothing on her feet. She was talking to the farmer, he was sitting on his tractor at the end of the lane.

I went to the bathroom, to wash and to clean my teeth, when I came back Julia was there, she was holding a pile of my almost dry clothes.

"The farmer is waiting for you, he can give you a lift into the village, The fire brigade have pumped out the Evesham road, from there you can get a lift to Worcester. The trains are running there, you can get home by this evening".

"You have to be quick he is waiting for you."

I dressed in the damp, silt covered clothes, I realised that there was no arguing, I could tell by Julia's manner that she wanted me to go. I packed my bag, rolled up my jeans and made for the door.

As I reached for the door, I turned to say Goodbye to Julia.

"Bye" I said as I leaned forward to give her a kiss, she turned her head, my kiss landed somewhere near to her ear....

"Don't you say a word to Jessica", she said with a little venom, giving me a look that dared me to be defiant, with that she closed the door.

It came to me on the train as I was heading back towards London.. I had been with her for two nights, we had exchanged body fluids, but in all that time she never kissed me, not once.

Jessica phone me several times over the next few days, things seemed fine between us, My guilty feelings where starting to subside a little. The only news I had of Julia was from Jessica.

The water in my cottage receded over the week, the cottage was 200 years old, built of stone, with a flagstone floor, easier to dry out than a modern plaster and carpeted house. Obviously there was a lot of damage to furniture etc, but the structure of the house was OK. I spent hours clearing water and the awful silt that was left behind.

I took the dogs to my parents to look after whilst I started the clean up. I needed to get my business and my life back in order. The electricity was going to be off for at least a month, all my wiring needed to be assessed before I could safely turn on the power. The farmer and his wife at the top of the lane where really helpful, they had lent me a generator, and with 3 hired de-humidifiers running 24 hours a day the cottage was getting back to normal.

I didn't hear anything from Tom, Jessica phoned me and told me that Tom got back to London OK, she thanked me for looking after him, and hoped that Tom and I could now be friends... After she hung up I had a sudden rush of guilt, and felt bad about my deceit.

I had to phone Jessica back.....

Jessica and I knew it would be at least two weeks until we got together, pressure of our work kept us apart. On the Friday night, I went out with the boys, had a few beers and then a curry, I arrived home about 11.30, as I walked in the door the phone rang, it was Jessica.

"Hi I phoned earlier, have you been out?"

"Yes been out with the boys from work for a curry"

"I have been lying on the bed waiting for you, I am almost naked, I have been thinking about you. I am horny as hell."

"You said almost naked?"

"Pale blue thong, matching lacy bra, and a smile. Take your clothes off and lay on the bed, let me see what I can do for you."

With an invitation like that I hurriedly undressed as I was told.

"Are you naked, are you lying on the bed, is your cock erect big boy?"

"I am lying here, as you asked."

"Have you wanked this week thinking of me?"

"Yes."

"Did you think about the fantasy we talked about last week?"

"Yes"

In reality I had relived the weekend with Julia, the sex with Julia was the stimulant for my masturbation.

"Did you like the idea of the three of us, Julia fingering me whilst you fucked her from behind?"

"Yeah, I am rubbing my cock now thinking about you and Julia,"

"What about Julia licking my pussy, her tongue playing with my clit, her head between my thighs, licking my juices.... Does that image make you want to cum."?

"MMM Yes."

"My pussy is so wet, I am going to cum soon,..mmmmm ohm Oh Yesssss....."

Hearing Jessica cum was enough to make me go over the edge, the image of Julia licking Jessica's pussy was all that it took....I spewed out a big load of cum all over my chest....

"MMM Baby was that nice.... Did you cum for me? Is it all over your chest......"

"I cant wait to see you, so that we can make love for real, I just want to be in a bed with you."

"What about Julia? Do you want her there as well?"

I laughed, "Jessica, you and I both know that that is a fantasy, a sex play fantasy that would never happen."

"I need to sleep now, my body is aching and exhausted, Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight Jessica, remember I love you."

"I love you too, ........Say goodnight to Julia before you go."

I then heard Julia's voice....

"Goodnight Tom."

THE END