The Flood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept together. We matched, we fitted together like Russian dolls; I felt we belonged as no others. She was mine in every sense and she wanted so to be and guilt was banished to the ends of consciousness, even to the ends of our mutual imaginations....

ooo000ooo

Next morning Grace slipped from the bed and moved naked across the room to retrieve her dressing gown from the handle of the wardrobe door. She looked my way and somehow sensing my thoughts she said: 'What?'

'Would you mind just staying as you were? You're so beautiful to watch.'

She smiled and lifted the satin dressing gown off her shoulders, letting it glide to the floor. She looked radiant in the soft morning light.

'Is that better, sir?' she asked.

I nodded and smiled. She set off down the stairs and, equally naked myself, I followed her seconds later. She was starting to stoke the fire and get ready to boil some water. We both remained naked over breakfast. Grace said she wished she could have a hot shower. I said that would be fun. She blushed but added: 'Yes, I'd like that.'

We had to get dressed really as we both knew we needed to make the trek up to the coal store once again. I even wondered about trying to get away in the car to get some provisions: we were running low on fresh food like milk, bread and eggs. I realized, however, when I gave it just a little thought, that I would get no further than the edge of the village in one direction and no further than the bridge over the River Swale in the other.

Nonetheless we needed coal and firewood and we set off with our buckets. We had no real trouble this time and only got our legs wet and very cold. Grace had lots of hot water ready and some flannels to warm us up. Even a cup of hot tinned soup was ready for us on our return.

Lunch was pretty good - all things considered. We managed to do scrambled egg with tinned salmon and the stale bread seemed fine well toasted! Grace had a pan of warm water to wash up with and she lifted it off the rack over the fire and carried it through to the kitchen. I followed about a minute later, I suppose, with the plates and our knives and forks. She must have heard me enter the kitchen as she was standing at the sink facing the window with her back to me.

'Just put them down on the kitchen table for now,' she said quite firmly.

I half turned, put everything down and then turned back her way. In that brief moment Grace had pulled her sweater over her head and dropped it on the floor at her feet. Without turning again she said: 'Get undressed and come here.'

I did as she asked and took the three steps necessary to come close to her. Grace placed her hands out wide on the work surface, supporting herself.

'Come nearer,' she said. 'Push my jeans down.'

I did as she said, pushing them down. I passed my hand around in front of her and gently fingered her hot, wet cunt. Grace was very aroused, I knew instantly.

'It's all right. I've done this before,' she said. She pushed her small, round tight bottom out towards me slightly as I pushed my body up against her, my penis just pushing into the crack of her ass cheeks. I was very excited and as hard as iron as I pushed into my daughter's willing anus.

'Hold me,' she said. I grasped her hips and pulled her lower body back slightly towards me.

'Push, little pushes,' she moaned, almost purring with pleasure and, maybe, a slight nervousness. 'I want you,' she whispered as she felt my paternal rod reach the target zone of her anal doorway. I paused to enjoy the tempting moment. I knocked on the doorway, pushing hard but not too hard.

Grace moaned again and then surprised me by saying. 'Come in, come in now,' quite authoritatively. I thrust hard, intelligence and love succumbing to brute desire.

'I want you,' I said, gritting my teeth as I thrust again and Grace screamed, just a little intimate scream as my penis crossed the Rubicon of normal relationships and I broached the privacy of a new penetration. I was taking my daughter and she was consenting to it. I knew I could not contain the eroticism of this possession for long as I humped more and more uncontrollably as she groaned with each thrust of her hard young hips against the kitchen work surface. My hard, well greased cock was pleasuring itself as it rammed up and down her asshole, each hard thrust fulfilling pent up desires and fantasies - for both of us maybe.

That I might be hurting her failed to cross my mind as my orgasm ripped through me and my lust climaxed with ejaculation inside her. I screamed 'God, yes' unoriginally as I came and she slumped against the sink unit. I tried to hold her; I told how wonderful she was and she seemed to relax in my arms.

I had no wish for it to end and I continued to gently push and thrust, enjoying this new possession of my wonderful girl. Grace fingered herself, seeking climax and our fingers joined inside her. I felt her shudder.

ooo000ooo

We spent the afternoon tidying the house. Mid-afternoon was fine and sunny so we decided to go for a walk and see how near to the village we could get. Leaving the immediate area around the house was straightforward now as the floodwater was down to a couple of inches. We trampled through in our still damp trainers. We hadn't gone far when we heard incredibly loud engine noises. I looked up into the sky, seeking a helicopter or the like but Grace nudged me on the arm.

Coming around the bend in the river, which was still not properly back between its banks, two powerful army inflatable craft were roaring upstream. They powered down and they came to stop beside us.

'Lieutenant Chalmers, sir, madam. Are you from the house?' He pointed to our home that was still just in sight.

'That's right, lieutenant,' I replied. 'I'm Allan Johnson. This is my daughter, Grace.'

'Good. My men and I have some provisions for you.'

There were eight soldiers in total.

'It will probably be another eighteen to twenty-four hours before all the roads are open. Telephone lines are still down but we hope to get power back on line this evening so you'll be able to charge your mobile phones up. Do you want to come on board and we'll run you home?'

Grace grinned. 'Yes, that will be fun.' She stepped aboard.

'I'll jog back,' I said. I realised that however wonderful a time we had had, Grace was right to enjoy a bit of company and the thrill of being transported home by boat by an army detail.

Back at the house the men unloaded boxes with eggs, bread, milk. There were cooked chicken pieces and some cereals too. Even a bottle of wine, lettuce, tomatoes and some chocolate. And finally some newspapers. It felt like Christmas. We said our goodbyes and 'thank-yous' and as we heard them roar away Grace went straight for the chocolate.

ooo000ooo

It felt like a Christmas feast that evening even though we were still cooking over the open fire and the food we had was fairly standard fare. But with the wine there was an inner glow that we shared. Grace insisted she would clear away and wash up. Before I sat down in my armchair I went to build up the fire so it would burn brightly for another couple of hours.

When Grace returned she strode like an eland across the room. I was sure somehow that her legs had become even longer since we had been together. I watched entranced as she passed me, totally naked once more, and lay down across the sheepskin rug in front of the fire, bathing her body in its orange glow.

'Hello, dad,' she said. 'Care to join me?'

I got up and lay down beside her. We kissed, gently. Grace began to undress me. I lay on my back whilst she opened my shirt and unfastened the belt of my trousers. She giggled as she struggled to remove my jeans. Eventually I was naked too and we lay together and played with each other's body: I sucked and tugged on Grace's distended nipples until she grunted at the incipient pain. She squeezed my hardness in response. She nibbled my own tiny pearl-like nipples too. I made to come over on top of her and we hugged and pressed ourselves together.

Grace realised I was about to penetrate her and stopped me.

'No, wait,' she said, moving out from under me and getting onto all fours in front of the hearth. 'Now come onto me, dad.'

I positioned myself over her and like a dog with a bitch on heat I thrust my penis up into Grace's cunt. As I pushed I felt her responsive lust push back in reply. We fucked rhythmically, gathering pace and sweating in the heat that came off the fire.

Grace whispered: 'Enter me the other way, now, please. I want it, I want you like that...'

Her voice trailed away as I pulled out of her and she clearly braced her body for the shock of an anal penetration. To an extent, however, she was not new to this and clearly loved being used by a man in this way. Grace encouraged me, telling me when to thrust hard as I entered her. We both came soon after I had built up once more to a copulative rhythm, which was tiring us both. I spasmed as I ejaculated brilliantly into her.

We lay quiet a while. Grace went off to the bathroom - in the dark, of course. I followed minutes later and went to bed. I found Grace in my bed already. She put my arms around me and we snuggled together in the pitch-blackness. It was a cloudy night this time and there was no light. Grace began to talk...

'I want to tell you all about me, dad, I mean about how I really am, so you will understand...'

I said nothing, but I kissed her gently and gently pushed my chest and legs against her back and the backs of her long legs. I felt her return the pressure of shared confidences. She resumed...

'Nik taught me how to enjoy life, how to be proud of myself, of my body - how to enjoy my own sexuality and I will always thank him for that. He taught me how to feel real physical pleasure, the kind of pleasures we have enjoyed so totally for the last few days, dad. He opened my mind to the possibilities of my own sexual imagination and he enabled imagination and reality to meet in glorious sexual fulfilment... It all started one night at Bridget's eighteenth birthday party. Nik and I had been together for a while and I had grown in personal and sexual confidence with him.'

She was silent, as if waiting for my disapproval or encouragement to continue.

'You don't have to tell me this,' I offered.

'But I want to, if you want to listen.'

'You know I'm listening, Grace,' I answered softly, squeezing her hand.

'Well, it was very late and most people had left. There were five or six couples sprawled around the lounge, making out in one way or another. Tim and Melissa, our best friends, were close by. Nik and I had been kissing and touching each other: I was very turned on and I was expecting to make love once we got home. I wanted to, badly.'

Part of me wanted to say: 'Go on' - but I decided to let Grace take her time and not make her feel rushed. She continued:

'Nik began, slowly and very sensuously, to unfasten the buttons on my blouse. His fingers sought my nipples - I wasn't wearing a bra - and he continued until all the buttons were undone. If he had told me he was going to do it I would have refused to let him. But in fact I found I enjoyed it. No, that's not the right word - but it turned me on even more. I certainly didn't mind. I knew people were looking at me, looking at my breasts as Nik fingered my erect nipples. I just lay back as he kissed me again. And for a while I just remained like that - exposed.'

Grace went quiet and then she whispered: 'I had learnt that I enjoyed it.'

I held her in the dark. After a moment, reassured I hope, as I gently kissed her on the back of the neck, she started to tell me more about herself...

'That was on a Friday night, I think. Anyway next day when we were out alone together Nik apologised for what he had done. I was honest and I told him how excited he had made me. I told him I had enjoyed it. By then I felt more confident that enjoyment was the right word for how I felt.

Nik said little at first but - I don't know, it may have been a few days later before he said anything more. When he did, he asked me: 'Would you want me to do it again?'

I nodded.

'Or show more of you?' he asked. I remember clearly that I couldn't vocalise my answer. All I did know was that even talking about it, thinking about Nik undressing me when there were other people around aroused me instantly. It wasn't about having sex with other people, it never was or would be. But there's something in me that wants to... well, the best way of describing it that I ever found when talking about it to Nik was that I like sharing the affection I have with my partner with others who I want to watch me.' Grace paused briefly. 'I like to be watched.'

She was silent.

I held her for a long time. 'It's all right, Grace, it's all right,' I murmured. I felt her press her body back against mine as we lay together, cocooned by the night.

'So at the next party, when it was really late and lots of people had already left, everyone was sitting or leaning against a wall or glued to their partner in an armchair, Nik began to unbutton my dress again. He didn't warn me. He just did it. I had put on a summer dress, which unbuttoned down the front. I knew I was virtually willing it to happen. It was consent by dress code, if you like.' Grace giggled a little. 'Nik paused after three buttons and looked at me. I nodded and moved my face to his and as we kissed I felt his hand pass inside my dress and grasp one of my tits. I opened my eyes and looked into his.

Soon the dress was completely unbuttoned but it still covered me. Nik frowned at me and I sensed the question in his mind. 'Move it,' I said.

Nik moved the dress to either side of me and I lay, leaning against the wall, my arms still in the armholes of this sleeveless dress. But otherwise I was naked for all to see. And I felt fabulous, I wanted to fuck, to be fucked. I wanted Nik.

I don't know what made them move but then Tim and Melissa came across to be with us. Melissa, clothing fully intact, leaned against Nik's shoulder with her back to the wall. As far as Nik and I knew they weren't yet lovers but I felt they might be soon. Tim sat cross-legged in front of me. I didn't mind him looking at me and when he stretched forward slightly and placed his hand on my outstretched ankle, I didn't mind that either.

I felt Nik wanted to ask me something. I looked into his eyes and I said: 'As you like it, Nik.' We kissed and as we broke apart Nik said to Tim: 'Touch her wherever you would really like to touch her, Tim.'

I simply turned my head to Nik and continued to kiss him. Nik's hands were on my breasts. I felt Tim's fingers touch my cunt lips, cautiously, unsure, hesitant. I turned to him and smiled. Tim's fingers pressed more firmly against my labia. I was very aroused by now and didn't really care who was watching me as long as it didn't stop. 'Push inside,' I told Tim. Two fingers were shoved up inside me. I gasped and I couldn't stop myself, I came. I came and came. I moaned into Nik's mouth as I let Tim finger me. Eventually I lay still, panting, sweating. Tim sat up and I just let people see me.

When we got home that night our lovemaking was wild, wilder than anything before. I told him I adored everything he made me do and we both pleasured each other more than once before we fell into a sticky sleep.

There were some parties where that sort of thing didn't happen or when we didn't want to stop too late but one Saturday evening after a few weeks we were on our way to a party where we both knew we would probably end up as a small group of close friends, not drunk but warm and happy, in the early hours. And Nik knew I wouldn't mind if he made me put on a show. In fact I hoped he would.

No-one ever commented about us but a few more of our friends seemed to have stayed on this time, but only a few. I surprised Nik, I think, by starting to undress him first. It took a long time before we were both naked. We explored each other's body with our eyes and tongue and hands.

Nik was on top of me, kissing me; I had my arms around his neck as we sought to increase the intimacy of our contact. Nik told me to turn over. He pulled me more up onto my knees and I realised what he had in mind. Slowly he probed with his penis at my anus and began to put pressure on my tightness. We had done this before and he knew I tolerated it well.

He entered me quite abruptly but I pushed back working my lower body back towards him so as to increase the pleasure feelings of his rod inside me.

The room was silent and I was aware I was being watched and I felt good about it. Nik continued to plough firmly and consistently into me and I felt I responded well to him. He certainly made me feel so as he told me what a fantastic woman I was for him.

I didn't achieve my own personal orgasm just then but I felt pleased to have satisfied his desires as he pumped his semen deep, deep into me. We relaxed and slowly relapsed down to the carpet together. He turned me again so I faced the faces watching me. He held me tightly, kissed me and told me there couldn't be anything better anywhere in the entire universe.

'Foolishly, I believed him,' she added, a note of regret in her voice.

I had no idea what to do. In fact I probably did something extremely foolish; I moved my fingers to her cunt and began to push into her, my girl, my beautiful, beautiful girl. I felt her tense and then relax.

'Wait,' she said. 'just wait until I've finished. I'm nearly there.'

She began again:

'Tim and Melissa scuttled across to us. I saw that Mel was clearly excited, her hair dishevelled, her blouse mostly unbuttoned. She leant into Nik. Tim was stripped to the waist and I sensed the sharp intake of breath of someone who was sexually excited and breathing in shallow gasps. He reached out for me.

'No,' said Nik. 'Strip off first if you want her,' he told him.

'The words 'if you want her' turned me to liquid nirvana. I wanted it, whatever Nik said. I wanted Nik to tell me to do something with Tim. I wanted it madly. I don't know what but I have never been so aroused - ever - not until [and she whispered again] not until you dried me in the kitchen after we went for the coal the first time, dad.'

Tim stood and unbuckled his belt, lowered his jeans and revealed his erect cock to me. It was long, sinuous and hard. It was ready.

'Fuck her for us,' Nik said. Tim knelt before me as I spread my legs wide before him. I was mesmerised by Nik's commands and by the sight of Tim's cock. 'Fuck her, Tim.'

Tim was staring at me. I stared back and reached out a hand to his. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

'Do as you're told - if you want to,' I added.

Tim moved forward as Nik pushed me further down so I was nearly prone but still nestling between his thighs. His hands were still holding my breasts.

'How far can you go?' Nik asked.

'As far as you ask,' I replied. I turned to Nik and we kissed again, for a long time, leaving Tim wondering, I expect.

Eventually I turned to him and said: 'Come inside me, Tim.' I coaxed him with a beckoning smile.

He moved forwards between my thighs and I felt them push against the insides of mine. I felt his cock and his pubic hair brush against me. I felt his glans nudging the gateway of my sex and of my mind.

'Love me, Tim,' I said simply.

Tim surged amateurishly up into me, jerking his pelvis as his cock gained access to me. I responded, telling him to slow and push more firmly, longer, harder. We fucked and this time he and I came together, fucking into a climax of shared lust - not love. But we shagged properly and I will always share a feeling of almost conspiratorial love for Tim.

We did it because we wanted to. We wanted each other and I wanted to please Nik. I wanted him to watch me do it. And I did. He did. It doesn't seem a bad feeling to me, to want to please your partner. There's a lot worse than that in the world, dad.'