The Flooring Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Todd, I know that. You're an extremely good lover." Boy, you sure have to be careful with a mans ego. One wrong statement and you get 20 excuses.

"I'm going to get a shower and come back to bed and watch some TV. Love you honey."

The next morning, Frank's voice filtered through the front door. '" Good morning, anyone home?"

"Come in Frank. I'll be out in a moment." Why did I wait so long to get dressed? He'll surely know I put this outfit on for him.

"Wow, Debbie. You look very cute." What a hot looking woman. She is a big tease.

"Thank you Frank, that's a very nice compliment. But I'm going into town after you get done. Besides, it's just a denim skirt and tank top."

"Well Debbie, it's a very hot looking outfit nonetheless."

"FRANK, put your mind on the job at hand, I am a happily married woman." Enjoy the view Frank; I want you very excited when I suck your cock."

"You're right." And I would bet a months worth of earnings that you'll show me all kinds of tit and leg before I leave today.

"Did you want some coffee now or when you finish?"

"Actually, I'll be done in just a few minutes. I just wanted to check all the seams and edges."

"You told Todd last night you had a few hours of work."

"Well, I fibbed a little. I only have a few things to check, things that I really had to do after the floor set-up for 12 hours." Another big lie, but she doesn't have to know that. Only one reason to come back today, and that's to see if I can fuck you, Debbie Kramer.

"Okay, get your checking done and I'll get the coffee going. I'll be so glad when the cabinets get installed so we can quit living out of these boxes." She turned her back to him and bent over, shuffling through the boxes looking for the coffee.

Very nice ass, Frank thought, look at her showing all that leg and ass. I just wish I could reposition my cock because it's starting to strain in my jeans. I'd better not though, she might see me.

"Okay, here it is. I'll get this going and we'll have some coffee and a donut. Why don't you sit in the living room? There's a bit more light in there in the morning." I hope you know enough to sit on the couch, Debbie thought.

"Here's your coffee. And I remembered you like it black." She bent over slowly as she was giving him his coffee showing him her braless tits. Her pussy was dripping wet.

I have to remember, only a blow job. I can not let him fuck me. I have to keep something that is only for Todd. I'll just suck him off.

"You've been very nice to me Debbie, thanks for everything." She was just turning back towards him from setting the coffee pot down and Frank gripped her arm and pulled her down to him. Debbie wanted this. She came to rest on him, one knee between his legs and the other to the outside of his leg, straddling one leg. Her little denim skirt rode way up on her thighs. She knew her panties were soaked, and wondered if she was soaking his pant leg. At this point she didn't even care. "Debbie, you want this don't you."

"If I didn't, I wouldn't still be on you." Frank pulled her mouth to his and their tongues swam in each others mouths. His hand went up under Debbie's top to feel her fine, firm tits. Massaging her nipples... Debbie was rubbing his cock through his jeans. Debbie thought, "if he only knew how that excites me, he is so close to getting fucked. I'd better get his pants down before he gets me too excited, to the point of no return."

Frank took his hand from under her top and slid it up under her skirt. Debbie rose slightly off his leg, giving him access to her pussy. He started rubbing the front of her pussy, sending shocks through her body.

A loud moan erupted from her throat. "NO FRANK, I can't let you in there. As much as I want you to finger me, I can't. Let's get your pants down. I'll take care of you another way, a very enjoyable way for you." Another moment of touching my pussy and I would have had him between my thighs fucking the hell out of me. I can't let that happen. Todd deserves something on me that's not used by other guys.

Frank pulled her in tightly again and kissed her more deeply and with more passion. This time he slipped his finger under her panties and deep into her pussy.

"Ooooohhhh Frank, noooo, don't do that. Please don't. OOhhhh, it feels so good. Please, just let me suck you. I can't let you fuck me."

Debbie pushed him away and got up off of his lap, sitting back on the couch. "Frank, I can't let you fuck me. Let's get your pants down and I'll pleasure you another way."

Frank stood up and Debbie unbuckled and slid his pants to the floor. Still sitting on the couch, she pulled him close and took his cock in her mouth. It tasted and felt so very good in her mouth.

Frank pulled his cock from her mouth pushed her down onto her back on the couch.

"Baby, I've got to fuck you. A blow job ain't gonna do it for me." Frank said as he kneeled between Debbie's legs and lay down on her.

"Frank, get off of me now. I can't let you fuck me. Get Off. Let go of my hands, Frank."

Frank had Debbie's hands held firmly in his grasp above her head. With his other hand he reached down and forcefully ripped her tiny panties off of her body.

"Frank, don't do this. Please, don't do this. I'll suck you off and you can cum in my mouth, but please don't fuck me."

"Ha ha, don't make me laugh. You're a big fucking whore and I'm going to give you something that you want." Frank kissed her on the mouth. At first Debbie resisted the kiss, then she started kissing him back. Both tongues exchanging places. Frank began massaging her clit, softly at first and then with more vigor.

"NO Frank, please don't do that. You fucking bastard, get off of me, please. Ooohhhh, that feels sooo goood.."

Frank replaced his finger with the head of his throbbing cock and started applying pressure to the front opening of her soaking wet pussy. Debbie could feel the pressure and her resistance was beginning to wilt.

"Frank, please don't fuck me." Frank continued applying pressure, driving his cock slowly into Debbie's cunt.

"OHHHH YES. Push it in me. Push it all the way in me. You are so fucking big. It feels so good. Now start fucking me hard, harder, Oh yes. Hold in tight and just grind against my clit." Debbie could feel her orgasm building, getting ready to explode. "Keep grinding me Frank. OOhhhhh Godddddd, mmmmmm. Oh, that was good, very good."

Frank kissed her deeply again. She could feel him starting to pump his cock in her again.

"Frank, get the hell off of me. I can't let you cum in me, especially here. You'll have your sticky cum all over the couch. Get off of me now. You can cum in my mouth."

"For cripe sakes, don't be such a bitch." Frank got from between her legs and laid on his back. Debbie moved down to his cock and sucked on it. She could taste the juices from her pussy. She slowly sucked and stroked his cock. She moved her mouth down and softly suckled his sac while continuing stroking his shaft. She could feel his hips bucking slightly and she moved her mouth back up to his cock.

"Frank let me know just before you cum. I want to be ready for your hot cum."

"I'm cumming. Oooohhhhh here it cums. OOhhhhh gawwwwd." Squirt after squirt of his cum filled Debbie's mouth before she finally started swallowing it. His cock began shrinking, small amounts of cum still being worked out by Debbie's milking of his cock. She didn't miss a drop, licking every last drop with her tongue.

"Did you enjoy that Frank? I don't do that for very many men. But, I wanted you to have something special. You did make me feel so good with the fucking you gave me."

"Debbie, you were a very good fuck. Maybe we can do this again."

"Here's the check for the flooring job. There won't be any more rides between my legs for you. As much as I did enjoy it, I can't make it a habit of fucking other guys. There's got to be something special for my hubby."

She kissed him once more and he left.

-to be continued-

12