The Florida Fling

Story Info
My wife enjoys a fuckfest in Florida while I stay in Georgia.
7.1k words
3.78
76.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

The following is a true story as told to me by my hot wife, Maggie. While have had many sexual adventures together, this was one she had on her own and did not tell me about it until many years later. Maggie is 5 feet, 4 inches tall, 120 pounds with dark hair, brown eyes, perpetually tanned skin (Native American roots) and a shapely body the more prominent feature of which is her 39 DD breasts. On her petite frame they look enormous. She is hot and knows it. She rarely wears a bra allowing for her pert and sensitive nipples to stand out when she wears a tight blouse or sweater. She is smart, funny and always in control. When she releases her inner slut she is as close to a nymphomaniac as anyone I have ever met. She can climax over and over and will fuck as long as her lover can stay with her. This story involves her leaving Georgia to take a position Florida which enhanced her career. She worked there for over a year and did not tell me this story until after she returned home. Hope you enjoy it but it does involved a wife cheating on her husband so if that does not appeal to you, perhaps you should pass on reading this one.

##############

As you know when I accepted the assignment to work in Florida it meant separation from you and our comfortable lifestyle. The salary was alluring as it was my first and only job as CEO. The salary was good even though I had to spend a lot of it to maintain my lifestyle in Florida.

I left you and Atlanta in early November. We made love the night before I departed. We had my car loaded and ready for the trip. On that Tuesday morning I kissed you goodbye and headed south to start my Florida adventure. Little did I know how things would turn out for me...for us.

I drove almost seven hours to central Florida. I had a reservation at the Comfort Inn and Suites. I checked in to the hotel around 4:30 to 5:00 PM after a long but easy drive. Once checked in I retrieved a bellman's cart and got all my clothes and personal items out of the car, knowing that I would be in the hotel for a while. The condo I had rented would not be ready for about three weeks.

Once I loaded the bellman's cart with all the stuff from the car, I hauled it up to the fourth floor on the elevator. I pulled the cart towards my room and there was a housekeeping cart in the middle of the hallway. I tried to slide past the cart and as I was pulling my cart past it; a man came out of the room directly across from the cart and right in front of me.

He stepped out into my path and we laughed as I tried to move past him. There was an instant attraction and when he smiled I returned the smile. He asked if he could help me unload my cart and I accepted his offer to assist. He was attractive and polite and had a sexy air about him.

We moved to my room which was next door to his. This was already beginning to feel like something predestined. He entered my room with me and helped me unload the cart making a comment about the bottles of white wine that we unloaded. He said he thought I should invite him to share a glass of wine since we were now "neighbors."

I told him to come back to the room in 20 minutes so I could freshen up a bit. I washed my face and hands, put on fresh lipstick and was already anticipating his arrival with a great deal of eagerness.

A few minutes later he knocked on the door. I opened it to find him dressed in a button down oxford shirt, pleated trousers and loafers. He was well groomed, handsome and in his late fifties or early sixties. He had salt and pepper hair and an air of success about him. He was fit, handsome and debonair and had a voice like silk.

We sat down and had a glass of wine. He was very direct and told me he thought I was attractive and very sexy. I was flattered. I asked him why he thought that at my age and with all my surgeries and cancer issues. He told me he thought I was not only attractive but that I had a smoldering sexuality that was palpable. As we poured our second glass of wine the conversation turned more steamy and sexy. He was very forward but smooth. He made many sexual innuendos and as he did I relaxed and started warming up to his obvious interest in me. He kept telling me how hot I was and I enjoyed his admiration. I am sure he could see my erect and braless nipples poking through the thin blouse I had on.

He continued to shower me with compliments. He kept telling me how attractive and sexy I was. Finally I asked him what it was about me that he found so attractive. He moved a bit closer and asked me if I thought I was sexy. I asked what he meant and he surprised me by asking, "Do you like sex?" I grinned and could feel my body tingling as he sat there staring through me as if he knew that I was getting hot.

I told him that I did like sex and he asked me if I thought I was good in bed. Again I could feel my pussy getting wet and told him that I had been told that I was pretty hot. He then asked me what I liked in the bedroom. He had a very sexy and confident way about him and I guess the wine made me open up to him.

When I hesitated a bit he told me that he would bet money that I was a great fuck. I tried to act shocked and look demure but he could tell he was getting to me. I was squirming in my chair and he moved even closer.

He asked me if I was a good kisser. I told him he should find out and he moved to me and kissed me deeply. I remained sitting in the chair and he was standing. He was a very good kisser and before he broke the kiss he boldly reached down and found my braless breasts and stiff nipples. At that point it was all over. We both knew that we were going to fuck.

We kissed for a few minutes standing by the bed in my room. I stood up so that we could enjoy a full body embrace. I pressed my big tits tightly against his body and soon felt his enormous erection through his trousers. It made me even hotter as we French kissed deeply, his hands groping me aggressively with no resistance from me. I gripped his cock in my hand through his pants as we kissed. It felt big and thick.

Soon he told me he wanted to see my breasts and told me so in a low, sexy voice. We both grappled with the buttons as I ripped my blouse off exposing my braless tits and erect nipples. He loved them and while his mouth went to my right nipple his right hand went to the nipple of my left breast. I was on fire. Not sure what came over me but I felt like a completely free and uninhibited slut. He rolled my left nipple expertly in his hand while biting, tonguing and nibbling my right tit.

As he mauled my breasts I started unbuttoning his shirt and quickly had it off so I could touch his smooth skin and almost hairless chest. He was lean and muscular with almost no body fat. He had muscles like a swimmer, long and sinewy. His hair was black with a few flecks of silver. He had beautiful blue eyes and a smooth, low silky voice. His teeth were white and perfect. He was very sexual and forward with his comments.

As we continued our kiss I stroked his big, thick cock through his trousers. When I did that he reached under my skirt and found my pussy which was already soaking wet and hot. He rubbed me through my tiny thong at first and soon got his hand inside them. He quickly found my clit and started rubbing it perfectly. His touch was incredible and I came within a few seconds. He could not believe I could cum so quickly.

Once I came he ripped my panties off and quickly returned his hand to my vagina. I stepped out of them and spread my legs wider. He found my hot, wet slit and inserted his finger deep inside me. I groaned loudly as he stroked my pussy to another wet climax. Not only was I moaning and groaning as he administered his touch but when I came, it was with a loud, low, guttural, animal-like yell.

After my two giant orgasms I wanted his cock in my hand. I grabbed his belt and he helped me loosen it so he could take his pants off. He had on white boxers and once the trousers were gone I could see his enormous cock pushing the fabric towards me.

I moved my hands to the sides of his boxers and pulled them off. His cock sprang to life pulsing with blood. It was long and straight and had the biggest cockhead I had ever seen. It was shaped like a helmet and was wider than his cock which was thick and long. It was beautiful and one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. As I took its wonderful girth in my hand he helped me get my skirt off and soon we were both naked.

I pushed him back on the bed and I fell almost on top of him as we both laughed. We were acting like teenagers. I took his cock in my little hand and it felt enormous. My fingers did not touch when I grabbed him as it was so thick. I was fascinated by the large cockhead. I have never seen a head like this and I could not wait to get it in my mouth. His cock must have been at least ten inches long and very thick.

I stroked him slowly while he played with my nipples getting me hot and ready. After stroking him gently at first and then harder, he was moaning and told me to take his cock in my mouth. I moved my head down and complied with his sexual command. I paused long enough to get a close up view of the head and then took it in my mouth. I twirled my tongue on the head and teased him as he moaned and groaned and writhed on the bed. I had total control of him. I actually tried to stick my tongue in his pee slit. It was wide and long and I got the tip of my tongue in it before moving up and down his cock licking it like a lollipop.

I licked him up and down going slowly and trying to make him totally horny. His cock seemed to swell even larger and longer and I loved it. Finally I decided I would try to take him deep and I slid down his cock making my mouth as wet as possible with saliva. I moved slowly down and then back up teasing and pleasing him. I had only met this man an hour ago and here I was naked with this stranger with his giant cock deep in my throat. It was exhilarating.

Finally I was able to relax and soon had his huge cock deep in my throat. I almost gagged but was determined to give him the blow job of his life. I moved back up to the tip swirling my tongue on the head again. My hand was wrapped around the base of his cock as my mouth and tongue worked their magic on his amazing sex organ.

Finally I established a rhythm and started moving up and down, up and down while stroking him vigorously with my hand. His cock was slick with my saliva and as I moved faster he urged me to take him deep and suck harder. I did.

I quickened my pace determined to make him cum quickly like he had done to me moments earlier. He moaned loudly talking dirty to me the whole time. He told me I was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced. As his balls retreated tightly into his crotch I knew he was close. He told me he was going to cum and asked if he could cum in my mouth. I stopped long enough to tell him I wanted his cum I wanted it now.

I resumed sucking his cock and cupped his balls urging him to cum. I could feel his pubic hair on my lips on the down stroke so I knew I had him all. His cock seemed to swell even larger as he raised his hips off the bed. I knew he was close so I sucked as hard as I could. I was soon rewarded with a blast of hot cum in the back of my throat. I was surprised at the size of his load and could feel each spurt as it blasted deep in my throat. I swallowed as much as I could knowing there was more to come. He kept on spurting into my mouth and I probably swallowed at least three times before he finished.

As he relaxed his hips and finished cumming I tried to suck every drop of cum out of him as he slowly softened. I licked the head over and over making certain there was no cum on his cock. I wanted it all in my mouth and got every drop of it. He was amazed and told me he had never had a blow job like mine. I was proud of my work and remained impressed as even soft, his cock was thick and heavy in my hand. He tasted delicious.

I moved up on the bed and kissed him with a little of his cum still in my mouth. He did not hesitate and this gave me a feeling of power and control. I wanted to control him and make him do what I wanted to do. In the process, I knew it would bring me great pleasure as well.

Now that he had climaxed so powerfully I needed relief. He told me he needed a few minutes to recover so I told him to get busy eating my hot, wet pussy. He swiveled around as I spread my legs and he moved between them. He smiled and told me I had the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. He loved the dark patch of fur above my lips and also loved the small triangle of white skin compared to my dark tanned skin from my many hours of sun worship.

He spread my legs more widely and moved his tongue to my slit. He teased me slowly on my pussy lips before moving up to take my clit in his teeth. It was already sticking out like a small penis. He nibbled lightly with his beautiful white teeth and then roughly stuck his finger in my pussy. I gushed a huge climax within seconds causing him to pull back and smile while admiring his work. My pussy was on fire.

He dove back in licking, sucking, nibbling and biting. He was excellent at oral sex and had me squirming on the bed, wiggling my hips trying to push my pussy on to his face and lips. I came at least four times and told him I needed his cock in me. He told me he needed a few more minutes to recover. I told him to stay where he was while I got up and went to my suitcase.

I retrieved my favorite dildo, which I had packed knowing that we would be apart for a few weeks. Little did I know I would have a lover in Florida within an hour of arriving in the hotel for my new assignment. Guess the love gods knew I would be horny when I arrived so they sent me this fabulous lover to keep me satisfied while apart from you.

Once I found my French dildo I returned to the bed. He was lying on his back trying to coax himself to another hardon. I crawled up and sat on his chest, spread my legs obscenely and told him to take the dildo and get busy.

I leaned back and started playing with my clit and he tentatively stuck the dildo in my pussy. I told him to fuck me hard with the dildo and not to hold back. I needed to be fucked and fucked hard. I am not sure what came over me. I felt like a complete slut and was as horny as I had ever been in my life. I felt free and totally uninhibited like no other time in my life. It is still unclear to me what happened to put me in this frame of mind but I was a total slut with this complete stranger. It was liberating and exhilarating.

I had several climaxes while straddling his chest and playing with my clit. My last climax in this position was a gusher and extremely intense. After that one I reached down and pulled the dildo out of his hand and my pussy. I took the dildo in my hand and put it on his lips. He resisted briefly and then opened his mouth eager to taste my offering on the plastic cock.

When he opened his mouth I started raping his lips with the dildo. Nasty man that he was he started sucking it hard trying to get every bit of my love juice off the plastic cock. I loved it. I was in total control as I was directing this nasty sexual interlude like the slut that I was at that moment.

After I raped his mouth and plunged the cock deep in his throat I pulled it out, satisfied that he realized that I was in control. I had never done anything like this in my life. I flipped over into a sixty nine position sticking my pussy and ass in his face as I reached for his cock, which had begun to stiffen again. Before I took his heavy cock in my mouth I told him to fuck me some more with the dildo while I sucked him.

He stuck the dildo in my pussy as I continued my slutty activities. I grabbed his cock by the base and took it all in my mouth eager to get him hard so I could feel some real dick. He continued to fuck me with my own dildo while talking dirty to me the entire time. He urged me to suck him hard so he could fuck me silly. As he talked to me he forced the fake cock in and out causing me to cum loudly while I was sucking him furiously trying to get him totally hard.

I could feel his cock growing in my hand and mouth and I sucked harder as he grew to full hardness. His cock was enormous, thick and long with that marvelous cock head. After a couple of additional orgasms I moved around into the female superior position. As I lined my hot pussy up with his cock he kept telling me how hard he was going to fuck me. I reached down and put that big cock head right at my pussy lips. I was so hot and horny I wanted it deep and hard.

He was so big it took some time to get him fully inserted that first time. I actually had a small climax before he was all the way in me. I slowly slid down on his cock and after a few minutes I had him all in me. It felt heavenly. He pushed his ass up off the bed trying to get as deep as possible. I felt our pubic hair meshed together and then pulled back almost all the way out. He kept telling me he was going to fuck me hard but it was me fucking him at that moment. Once again, I was totally in charge.

I soon found a rhythm and was fucking him like a woman possessed. We kissed deeply and he kept mauling my breasts while telling me how beautiful I was. He loved my tits and knew just how to tweak my nipples making me hotter and wetter. We fucked in this position for several minutes as I climaxed over and over. He could not believe how often I could cum. He also kept telling me how much he loved my big tits and dark, hairy pussy. It made me so horny to hear him talking dirty to me and telling me how hot I was. When he was not talking dirty we kissed deeply. He was an excellent kisser.

Soon he flipped me over and I was under him with my legs splayed wide in the air. He pulled my legs up with his arms and started pounding me hard and fast. It felt incredibly hot and he was a great fuck. When he pulled my legs up on his shoulders his cock went incredibly deep, like no other cock I had ever had. My toes were curled in a never ending climax.

He drove his cock deep inside my womb and continued pounding at a furious pace. I fucked him back hard and came over and over. Soon he told me he was going to cum and I urged him on telling him to fill my pussy with his hot cum. He soon yelled like an animal and plunged deep inside me blasting his hot cum spurt after spurt. I could literally feel each one of his ejaculations as he paused slightly with each one.

Finally he was finished and I was exhausted, at least for the moment. He stayed on top of me telling me how hot and beautiful I was. Did I really just check in to this hotel a couple of hours ago? Yep, that was me and here I am under this total stranger with his spent cock dripping his cum inside me and me totally naked and satiated. Atlanta seemed so far away at that moment.

Once we both recovered from our incredible fuck session we laughed as I asked him to remind me of his name again. We had a powerful connection but knew very little about each other. I suppose this could be construed as somewhat risky but the way we met seemed predestined and there was certainly an attraction between us. We laid in bed together in a post coital snuggle as if we had been doing this together all our lives.

Finally I got up and put on a robe. He pulled his trousers on leaving his muscular chest exposed. He was pretty hot and definitely sexy. It was early evening and we agreed that we should get some dinner. He went to his room and I showered in mine thinking about what was happening at that moment.

I called you and checked in letting you know I had arrived safely and was going to get some dinner. Of course, there was a lot I left out when we talked and I felt slightly guilty about it until my tingling pussy reminded me of what had just happened and what was likely to happen during the upcoming week. It was only Tuesday and he was not checking out until Friday. I was going to be there for at least a couple of weeks so, once again, this seemed predestined and extremely comfortable. Our rooms were next door to each other. How convenient.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12