The Florida Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah walked out of the bathroom while my athletic roommate stepped into the shower. I admired both naked bodies, totally different yet equally amazing -- Sarah so voluptuous walking away, Julia so lithe and taut coming in.

Julia smiled at me, then turned and bent over to pick up the soap. I glorified in her incredible body. Her muscular backside, and thighs. Her tight stomach and perfect little titties. Julia was really pretty, her green eyes bright. Brown hair smooth and silky. Speaking of incredible, my cock went hard as it had ever been. Good lord, someone must have slipped me a Viagra and a Levitra that morning. Maybe some magic penis pixie dust as well. It was the only possible explanation.

I couldn't help myself, as soon as Julia turned around again, I leaned forward and kissed her. I half expected to be punched for my impudence. Instead Julia just laughed and kissed me back. I could still taste Chloe on her lips a bit and I didn't mind it.

"What was that for?" Julia asked when I finally let her get a breath.

"Everything," I said, "That thing you do when we get home -- when you withdraw and decide that none of this ever mattered? It's not happening. I won't let it. I want to be with you, Julia. And not just naked in the shower. I hope you know that. Feel it in you here." I put my hand on her chest. Not on her precious, little titty. But over her heart. I could feel it thump lightly against my palm. This incredible machine of constant energy that powers us all.

"I know," Julia said. She pushed my hand away and hugged me tight. Held me as close as I'd ever felt. Then suddenly she stepped back. "But then there's Sarah. And Kelsey. And maybe even Chloe. Are you really going to let go of them? For me?"

"I do have feelings for you Julia," I said, "I made you feel like last choice last time and that was a fucking awful thing to do."

"I feel wanted," Julia said, "Maybe a bit too much. But I know how you feel about the other girls and... We don't need to make any decisions. The trip isn't even over yet. Let's start by fixing the friendship. Everything else will have to wait."

Julia reached down and grabbed my cock. She started stroking it idly. With her free hand, she held my chin and kissed me.

"I don't think this is how friendship works, exactly," I said, "Either that or I owe a bunch of people an apology."

"Just enjoy it, dude," Julia said. I could tell she was holding herself back. Trying to be affectionate rather than just aggressive. Even the way she was rubbing my dick was very un-Julia like. Caressing and almost loving.

"I guess since I've been accepting myself more, this has just felt natural," Julia said, "I want to keep trying things. Push myself."

"Like when you went for Chloe this morning?" I asked.

She gave my cock a little smack and then reached over for the soap. She started to clean herself. When it was time for her titties, I stopped her and grabbed the bar for myself. I got those girls extra super clean.

"I like boys," Julia said, repeating her little speech from a few days back, "I love your dick. Seriously, I loooooooove it. But sometimes, I don't know, I want other things too. And I'm tired of making myself feel bad because of it. Does it need a title? Do I have to start changing all my business cards?"

"I think it's OK to just be yourself," I said.

"That's been a running theme this trip," Julia said.

We made each other's bodies as slippery as possible with the soap. Then Julia backed up against me in the shower, pushing against my penis with her small, well-shaped ass. We rubbed against each other that way for a bit. Then I spun Julia around and kissed her.

I reached under Julia's bottom and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I slid into her snatch. She wasn't as tight as Sarah, but Julia could make her pussy squeeze down like nothing I'd ever felt. Like being caught in a velvety clamp. When Julia bore down on me, man, I almost came right there.

Instead I started pumping her into the tile walls. Back and forth. Feeling Julia's tight buttcheeks in my palms.

"Oh, Mel told me about this," Julia said, "Back in the showers at Notre Dame. Was wondering when I'd get my turn."

"That little minx. I can't believe she said something."

"She's my friend, Ben," Julia said, "She gave me the whole thing. Blow by blow, you could say."

"Well, then," I said, "She must have said something about this, as well." I reached around into Julia's buttcrack, pressed my finger against her brown star, and then slipped it inside. She gasped and slapped my shoulder hard.

"You're going to do that? You'd better... fucking... make me cum you fucking fucker," Julia said and slowly started working herself on my finger as well as my cock.

"I think that's inevitable," I said. Julia put the truth to my words as she suddenly stiffened in my hands. She ground her head down into my shoulder, opened her mouth and then bit down hard as a long low oooooooooo escaped her lips.

"Would you two fucking hurry it up in there?" Kelsey shouted from the bedroom.

"Oh we're fucking hurrying," Julia shouted back. She started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Almost done," I yelled out. Julia was still laughing. Her pussy still tight from her cum. I pumped in and out as fast as I could. The pleasure grabbed hold so hard, I nearly dropped her. My first blast filled her pussy and Julia's laughter suddenly stopped.

"oh god," she gasped, "Oh FUCK!" She held on to me tightly as I blasted rope after rope into her. She bit down on my shoulder again and I jammed my finger as hard as I could into her ass.

Both of us started shaking. Shivering. Like we'd just run a marathon rather than had a marathon fuck session. I slowly let Julia lower her legs to the ground. I saw she'd left a trail of her Julia juice on my chest. I went back under the spray to wash it off.

As Julia stood she shifted uncomfortably on her hips. "Going to be walking weird all day," she said.

"Seems like a pretty good souvenir," I said, "Better than Mickey ears." Julia slapped my chest but then she leaned in and kissed me.

"I don't need anything to remember this," Julia said. She leaned back and then stepped out of the shower.

I was just about to follow her out when the curtain swung open and a beautiful, naked Kelsey jumped in. The blonde was just stunning, her perfect body made more for photoshoots than real life.

I nearly fell back, I was so surprised. She kissed me on the cheek and just laughed. Oh, it had been so long since I'd heard Kelsey really laugh like that. Another reminder of how unhappy she'd been this whole trip, no matter how she'd argued otherwise.

"I'm just leaving, I promise," I said.

"I don't remember asking you to go," Kelsey said. She reached down and squeezed my dick. It had been so limp a second before, yet it responded immediately. Fuck -- I didn't think this was what they meant about Disney magic, but in the moment I didn't care.

"Why does everyone get some Ben cock except for me?" Kelsey asked.

"I didn't fuck Chloe," I said, dumbly.

"I think you stuffed enough in her already," Kelsey said, "Me on the other hand, my slutty little snatch needs her daily dose."

"Just daily?"

"Three times a day, plus before and after meals. I need to catch up, after all. Don't know what I've been wasting my time on all trip."

I mentioned she was probably distracted by something else, a not so subtle hint to the ex-boyfriend. Kelsey just shrugged, like it was something that had happened a long time ago. Didn't take long to be verboten with this group. And then not much longer after that to be forgotten.

"Yes, because you've spent all morning mooning over your lost, precious scarlet succubus," Kelsey said and made a play pouty face. "Now then, let me see if I can find the soap."

Kelsey said this and then bent over right at the waist, putting her perfect pussy right up and ready for me. I couldn't resist the temptation. I stepped forward and slid into Kelsey's snatch.

"There it is!" Kelsey said. She bent upward a bit and rested her hands on the tile wall, backing her pussy onto my cock. I saw she really was holding the soap bar in one hand.

I started sawing back in forth in Kelsey's pussy. She moaned and groaned as I did it. "Oh! Oh big brother that's not supposed to be in there," she said. I smiled. Kelsey had done her dirty siblings game with me before and I didn't mind it one bit. She continued, "I know you have the perfect penis, but you can't put it in your sister's pussy."

I reached down and grabbed Kelsey's thighs for leverage. Pulled her back and forth like I was using her whole body to jerk myself off. "Oh, big brother, that feels so good. Maybe your dick was just made for your little sister. Oh! But you can't put your naughty spermies in me, OK? That would be so... ohfuck... wrong."

I started moving faster. My ecstasy rushing onto me like a freight train. How was it so close already? How was I even hard enough to be fucking Kelsey in the first place?

"Kelsey. Little sis. I'm getting close. Where do you want it? Your chest? Your face?"

"Getting close, too," Kelsey said, "Fuck it. This one time. It's OK. Cum in me. Cum in your little sister she needs it so bad... You're gonna make me CUM! HrrrrrrrrAH!" Kelsey shook on my cock. It was all I needed. The precipice crossed. My balls leapt forward.

"OH!" Kelsey said, "Oh you're doing it. You're cumming in me. Oh FUCK!"

I pressed against her, pushing every last bit into her pussy as it contracted around my cock. Every burst another explosion in my head. My body. I flinched like I was getting shot.

"Oh that's sssoooooooooo good," Kelsey said, "My big brother's filling me up."

I let her hips slide out of my hands. The beautiful blonde slowly straightened.

"Thanks Ben," Kelsey said as we broke apart, "I hope that wasn't too weird."

"It was awesome," I said, "But only because it was what you wanted in the moment. Still just having fun?"

Kelsey laughed, "Yes. So much. Too much. Don't worry, your little slut learned her lesson." She stepped back and started to soap herself up. I reached to help her with her breasts and she laughed. "You're never going to get clean, are you?"

"Not if I can help it," I said. The beautiful blonde raised her arms, so I could get her titties nice and soapy. Then she reached down and did the same for my cock. He twitched slightly, but nothing more.

"Fuck, I think I killed him," Kelsey said.

"All of you are guilty," I said, "It was a conspiracy for sure."

"Maybe if I tried mouth-to-mouth," Kelsey said. Sure enough, my dick popped up, like he was ready to go. Kelsey laughed and gave him a little tug. "Oh, I see how this works. Well that's one little trick I won't fall for, sorcerer penis."

"Sorcerer?" I asked.

"I'm upgrading it from magic," Kelsey said, "He slayed the red dragon and rescued three damsels in distress. Not to mention you knocked up a lesbian. Seriously, there should be a Nobel prize for that. Or at least an ESPY."

"She's not knocked up," I said, "At least I really hope not."

"I know. But Ben, if Chloe came in here and demanded you fuck her, you wouldn't say no, right?"

"I'd make her get a condom first," I said, indignant.

"Uh huh," Kelsey said. She leaned up and kissed me again. Then she reached over and switched off the water. "We'll have to see about that. After all, I've seen how much you like to cum inside little sisters."

*

Somehow, despite our cavalcade of copulation, we managed to get dressed, leave the hotel room, and grab the bus over to Magic Kingdom all before it opened. There was quite a crowd waiting by the front gate, but the press wasn't too bad. People were saving their energy for the mad dash once the park opened, I was sure.

For a moment, as we stood there waiting, I saw a flash of red hair and thought it might be Alyssa. But when I looked closer I saw it wasn't her. My now ex-girlfriend was probably spending the day in orgasmic bliss along with Kelsey's ex-boyfriend Kevin. Not that I could condemn either of them after the morning I'd just had.

The new couple had promised to keep away from the group. I was fine with how things ended, but I was pretty sure it would get ugly if the others got involved. So, we agreed to part ways permanently. I assumed I'd seen the last of them for the trip. Still, I couldn't help but jump every time I saw a redhead. This was a very strange form of PTSD.

The gates swung open and all five of us started to head down Main Street with everyone else. Then Sarah suddenly stopped us.

"Hang on one second," she said. The sexy brunette reached back into her purse and pulled out a little, black point and shoot camera. I smiled so wide, my face hurt.

"You brought it!" I said. I'd never been so happy to have someone take my picture.

"I've been taking pictures the last two days," Sarah said, beaming, "Ever since the tiger. I just didn't want to tell you in case I jinxed it." She gestured for all of us to stand in the center of the square, Cinderella's castle in the background. The smell of fresh-popped popcorn filled the air.

Sarah knelt down and started to focus.

"I understand this is a special moment and all, but Mickey's waiting," Julia said.

"So much for nice Julia," I said. My roommate reached over and punched me on the leg. "Kind of proving my point."

Sarah got set, took a few quick photos and then stood. "OK, let's do this thing."

We started walking down Main Street again. When we got to Cinderella's castle, Mickey was already standing in front. Waving and greeting us. We gathered the crowd and watched. A few more characters joined him on stage -- Snow White, Elsa, Cinderella, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. The whole gang. They were just people in costume, I reminded myself, yet seeing them all still made me little-kid happy.

Disney really did seem like some other place. I didn't feel like I was in Florida or at an amusement park. I was in this unique other location known as Disney World. Transported by the sights and smells. An enactment of itself. Out of time and far, far away.

Sarah moved around a little, snapping pictures. Julia, though, just stood there transfixed. I'd never understood it, exactly. Julia was so cynical at home. Yet pie-eyed Disney seemed to have this hold on her...

"I can't really explain it," Julia said, "I guess it reminds me of when I was younger. I wasn't a happy kid. I mean, I did OK in elementary school or whatever. I grew up with older brothers and I wanted to be just like them. Playing sports, roughing around. That kind of stuff."

"That explains so much," I said.

"Shut up, dude," Julia said, "Then puberty came along and suddenly all the girls were putting on dresses and being myself stopped being OK. People who I thought were my friends started picking on me. Calling me names. I'm sure you can guess which ones."

"I'm sorry Jules," Chloe said. I could see the pain on her face. She'd been there, too, of course.

"I hated it," Julia said, "Everything. I even tried to be the person those bitches thought I should be, but that didn't work either. I was miserable. 14 years old and already done with the world. Then my Mom said she was taking the family to Disney World. Me and my older brothers. We'd gone when we were younger, but... I thought we were too old for it. Like, Disney was a place for little kids, not me. But then we got here. Went on all the rides. Watched the parades. Ate like pigs and ran around like maniacs. And I just felt so happy. It's not something I can explain. Nothing 'magical' happened. But it was special for me and I never forgot that.

"Or I've just been brainwashed by our corporate overlords, I don't know. I see Mickey and Minnie -- the castle -- and everything else just washes away. I feel content. Like my world is going to work out just fine. Like it did when I was 14. Does that make sense?"

"I can see that," Kelsey said, "About growing up and stuff. I wasn't exactly popular either, you know. But why Disney in particular?"

"I don't think it's supposed to be rational," I said.

"Yes, see. Ben gets it," Julia said. I nodded, even though I was pretty sure I didn't.

Mickey thanked us all for coming, and then the characters began to wave goodbye. The crowd dispersed all in different directions. The five of us walked around the castle, over a bridge, till we were in Fantasyland.

No one was really steering, we could have all gone wherever, but we moved as one. Like sliding across the Ouija board, we were all able to make a group decision without anyone saying a word.

We went right up to the Peter Pan ride, but it was closed. The woman out front said it would be working soon, but she couldn't say when. So instead we got on line for Haunted Mansion. We wove past all the gravestones, the haunted bookshelves, and went right up to the front door. For a second I thought about knocking. Then the door opened, and we went inside.

This early, the air conditioning felt a little too aggressive. We walked into the back room. Then there was a sound like thunder and everything went dark.

"I'm scared Ben," Kelsey whispered in my ear, "You'd better hold my boobs so I feel safe."

I laughed and squeezed her shoulders. Kelsey suddenly jumped. "Chloe!" she said.

"I couldn't resist," Chloe said and shrugged.

Kelsey rubbed her tit. "You didn't have to pinch, though," she said.

We got off the elevator and climbed on the doom buggies. There was enough room for three of us in each, so I got in between Sarah and Julia. I saw Chloe and Kelsey grab the car behind us.

The bar closed over us, and Sarah leaned over and kissed me. Julia reached across my chest and pushed her away.

"No making out in Disney," Julia said.

"So much for nice Julia," Sarah said.

"Fine, you can kiss him a little," Julia said, she leaned over and kissed me as an example, "But we can't be... fucking around all day. This is a family place and if you get me kicked out of Disney I'll never forgive you."

"Don't worry, Sarah," I said, "A little recovery time is in everyone's best interest."

"I guess," Sarah said, looking a bit glum.

Julia leaned over me and kissed Sarah on the lips. "Better?"

Sarah nodded. The three of us held hands the whole way through. I can't say a hand or two didn't grab my crotch a couple off times. Or that I didn't accidentally nudge a breast or two (or three). But we behaved. Mostly.

Once we got off the ride, we went back over to Peter Pan. There was more of a line than before, but the ride was running. The queue ran through a recreation of Wendy's house. The different rooms and pictures. At one point, you could reach up and play with the shadows over the kids' bedrooms. Like interacting with Tinkerbell, herself.

Kelsey reached up to bat at the shadow bells, causing them to ring. Sarah poked me in the ribs.

"Stop drooling," she told me.

"Like the whole line wasn't watching right then," I said. We looked around and saw that the room really had gotten suspiciously silent.

"What?" Kelsey asked, arms back at her sides.

"You need to come with a warning label or something," Sarah said.

It wasn't much longer before we got on the flying ships. This time I sat with Kelsey. I told her Julia's rule before we even got off the ground. That girl needed definitive guidelines, I remembered, or things could get out of control quite quickly.

"I wasn't planning on sucking your dick on Peter Pan," Kelsey said, indignant, "There's not enough time. I was going to wait till Pirates."

"Julia said no sexy stuff and I think she's right," I said.

"Easy for her to say," Kelsey said while we banked over London, "She gets you all to herself when you get home."

"Do you want me to yourself?" I asked, "You keep repeating 'just for fun' but then you say stuff like that and I..."