The Florist's Assistant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't sound silly to me at all. I was horny as hell, but I knew better than to move on Angela without an invitation. She was still wearing the choker, after all. Her fingers closed around my erection and began to gently tug on it. With her other hand, she pulled my head toward her chest until my mouth was barely an inch from her nipple. I took the hint and began lapping at it, softly, envisioning the scene as she sighed and continued to describe it, eyes closed now as she plunged deeper into memory.

"The younger man was pulling at my skirt... Poor boy, he had the body of Adonis but he was a little confused about what to do next. I reached down and untied my shoes, sheepishly -- such a funny thing to do in front of a stranger, when you're half-naked already. The skirt came off afterwards, in one smooth motion, and suddenly I was on my back, legs spread, while this man started eating me, licking and tickling all my folds. My embarrassment gave way to arousal as I felt a warmth spread through me, something I hadn't felt in a while. My breath quickened... I remember his face, so smooth, no stubble, it felt so different against my inner thighs... He was sloppy, but enthusiastic, pushing insistently against me. His hands gripped my hips tightly, pulling me toward him... and then I felt another hand, on my breasts. It was the husband... the wife was gone, or somewhere, I don't know... He didn't ask permission, just groped and kneaded the flesh while my pulse rose and the young one licked me harder. His fingers caught my nipples, and pinched them, sending little shivers through my chest. I felt one leg swing over me... he was straddling me now, with his hard cock hanging in front of my face, thick and smooth and still glistening from his wife's wet cunt. I could smell him, I could smell her, it was so close. I thought he was going to put it in my mouth, and I licked my lips, wanting to be ready, but instead he sat back and then slipped it between my tits, already slick with the other man's cum."

Angela tightened her grip on my cock and pulled me away from her nipple.

"Michael," she said, "I want you to fuck my tits now."

Obediently, I sat up and knelt across her. She spit into her hand and spread the saliva in the valley between her breasts. I shifted forward and lay my hard cock between them, then pressed them together with my hands, wrapping myself in her perfectly soft flesh. Gently, I began to thrust in and out, smooth sensations sending tingles through my whole body. It was different, different from her hot, tight cunt and her wet, rough mouth. The story continued, like an echo of the moment.

"He started to fuck me," she went on. "He thrust back and forth. His cock was so hot, it was like a fever, like a hot iron, so hard. Every time he reached the top of his thrust I would manage to lick the tip, keeping the head wet as it pushed between my breasts. I'd never had a man do that before... I was surprised that I liked it. Between my legs, the younger one was still lapping away, and I could feel my orgasm building... I was hot and I was going to come and I was almost fighting to get free, I wanted to let the waves of pleasure rock me from side to side -- but I couldn't. Between the man on my chest and the one holding my hips, I was pinned to the bed... uh... When it finally came, I could barely cope, I couldn't move, I just had to feel it all. It was so... strong, it nearly brought tears to my eyes... wave after wave, hot, wet, burning..."

I was pushing harder now, gripping her tits tightly, pressing them together. The space between them grew tighter, but stayed soft. I was sweating again. Beneath me, Angela was panting now, her dark hair spread against the pillow, her eyes staring through me into the hedonistic night of her past. She struggled to finish the tale.

"Then he came," she said. "Hot jets of it, sticky cum, running over my neck, down my shoulders... I tried to lick it up, but it went everywhere... all over me."

"Cum for me, Michael," she said. "Cum for me."

It was like a magic word. I trembled from head to toe and then felt the orgasm rip through, starting inside and rippling through my cock as sticky ropes of white semen spilled onto her neck. She lurched forward and put her mouth over the head, capturing the last bits of my seed before I shook and sank back on to her. For a moment we were still, catching our breath. Then Angela brought her hands to her chest and slowly began to spread the remains of my performance, rubbing it into her skin like lotion.

"Mmmm..." she sighed. "Thank you Michael. That was wonderful." Her eyes twinkled with mischief. "Brought back memories."

"Sounds like," I replied, not knowing what else to say. But curiosity tugged at me, and a question bubbled to the surface of my pleasure-addled mind. "What happened next?" I asked. "Where did the wife go?"

Angela smiled again. She grabbed my shoulders and pressed down, and when she spoke again, it was with that sultry, authoritative voice that I loved to obey.

"Get down between my legs and start licking my cunt, boy," she said, "and I'll tell you all about it."

To be continued...

12