The Fool's Day Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't had sex in, well, some time," she told me, turning around and sitting on the second step of the stairs. "It's probably really tight right now, since I just came, and I am afraid it would hurt. But I'll take care of you."

Locking her eyes on mine, my friend and, at least for right now, lover wrapped her lips around my still wet dick. Unlike moments before, instead of sucking hard on the first inch or so, she pushed her face down until I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. She held herself there briefly, her tongue waggling against the underside of my shaft, then she pulled back until only the tip was in her mouth.

She sucked slowly and softly on just the head for a few seconds, then she began rapidly slurping up and down my cock, slobbering all over it as she went. And as she sucked me, I grabbed her head lightly, wishing I could stroke her auburn hair instead of the scarlet wig covering it.

So instead of playing with her hair, I just held my hands on her head, not pushing really, but still putting just enough pressure on her that she knew I could push her if I wanted to. And for her part, Erin did not seem to mind my hands on her at all, as she just kept sucking me harder and harder, her normally full lips stretched thin around my cock, her cheeks hollowed, her eyes fixed on mine. Before long, the incredible visual of her sucking me mixed with the intense sensations created by her mouth on me caused my dick to twitch, and I felt the building pressure of cum about to explode.

"I'm gonna cum, Erin," I warned her, not sure where she wanted me to finish.

The girl's green eyes sparkled up at me as she slid her lips up until only the head of my dick was in her mouth, then she sucked gently as I grunted and shot the first stream of cum into her mouth. As more spurts followed, she again slid her lips up and down my cock, as if she was milking the cum out of me. When I had no more to give, I saw her throat working and knew she had swallowed it all.

"You're fantastic, Erin," I grinned before I leaned over and kissed her, tasting my own cum a little as I pushed my tongue into her surprised mouth.

"Kevin's never kissed me after I..." she started to say, then trailed off as her eyes took on a guilty cast.

"Who's Kevin?" I asked foolishly, a wave of jealousy sweeping through me before I realized who she must mean.

"Um, never mind," I said quickly as Erin bit her bottom lip.

"You're only my second, Gavin," she told me a few seconds later. "Both in my pussy and in my mouth."

"Oh," was all I could say, suddenly wanting to be somewhere else.

"And this was so much better than anything before," she continued, giving me a huge smile that blasted away the tension that had started to build up. "I want more, even though I know I shouldn't."

"Dump him," I suggested.

"It's not that easy," the girl said with a shrug. "That's why it was important that I had to do this tonight. I couldn't make the choice on my own. At least now I know what I want to do."

"And what's that, Erin?" I asked.

"Fuck you every chance I get," she informed me, a new intensity infusing her normally soft voice. "And suck you off when we're not fucking."

"I won't fight you on that," I laughed, holding out my hand to her.

"Thanks, Gavin," she smiled as I helped her up. "We better get back to the party. It must be close to 1:00, and I'll have to reveal myself."

"Wait, you really are the Fool?" I asked, shocked -- I had believed she was just playing a game.

"Yep," she said. "And I was pissed at first because I only wanted to come to the Ball to try to hook up with you. But then I realized that if I snuck off with you and revealed myself, then no one else would be able to identify me, and I'd have a reason for giving in to what I wanted to do anyway."

"But there has to be something done in public," I pointed out. "If we tell people I identified you, that is."

"Yeah, I know," Erin replied, and I could see a pink blush spreading on her face. "But I think I could just give you head, since I already did that and won't be nervous about it, and you can pretend to cum pretty quick, then we can sneak off and I can finish the job right."

"Or, you could say that no one discovered you're the Fool, claim a nice room on the top-floor next year, and we could go someplace private and do, well, whatever comes up," I proposed.

"That'd be cheating," she pointed out as she stepped closer so that her body was touching mine.

"Like it wasn't cheating to reveal yourself to me so I'd have to fuck you," I countered.

"Well, when you put it that way..." she whispered right before she kissed me.

I think we probably would have fucked right there in the stairwell again if we had not heard people starting to call out for the Fool.

"What time is it?" Erin asked, looking around for her bikini parts.

"It's just after 1:00am," I told her after I retrieved my phone from my shorts.

"Shit," she blurted out as she pulled on her bikini bottoms. "I have to go."

"What'll you tell them?" I asked her as she quickly tied her top on.

"That no one found out who I was," she replied. "But, I think you should wait in here."

"That sounds like a good idea," I agreed, but then, as she made sure her mask and wig were straight, I began to wonder if this really all had been part of some prank I could not see yet. If it was, no one would ever believe me that she had revealed herself first. They would think I was making it up to try to escape the humiliation of being the prank victim.

"Want to try to meet up later?" Erin asked, looking back at me, her gorgeous green eyes locking on mine. "I suspect Shari will be out all night."

"This isn't part of some elaborate Fool's prank, is it Erin?" I inquired, giving voice to my concerns.

The girl shook her head emphatically, a hurt look flickering in her eyes.

"No, Gavin," she assured me. "This is me finally figuring out what I want and giving myself to you. I'd thought maybe we'd just fuck and that'd be the end, like in Kate Chopin's "The Storm," but that's not what happened, and now I want you even more. Do you think you can deal with that?"

"Yes, I think I can," I laughed, then we kissed quickly before she hurried out the door to the stairwell.

***

Erin played it up magnificently, I am told, claiming she had eluded detection. And while she did not have to perform publically thanks to my decision not to tell anyone that she had revealed herself to me, it turned out that there were several false accusations made that night. And since an undiscovered Fool has to preside over the public fulfillment of wishes from false accusations, it was nearly 4:00am before she texted me and asked me to meet her in her room.

"Hey, Gavin," she said when she answered my quiet knock.

"Hi there, sexy," I said, happy to see her without her mask and wig; I did miss the bikini, however, which she had traded for knit shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt.

"Did you watch any of the wishes?" Erin asked as I walked into her room.

"No," I replied. "I thought it best to avoid whole thing."

"You missed at spectacle," Erin informed me with a grin. "Shari falsely accused this big, gorgeous guy. Personally, I think she just wanted to have to do him in public."

"What did she have to do?" I asked.

"Give him a BJ and let him cum on her face," Erin snickered. "But, being Shari, she did not give him just a BJ -- she gave him a porn quality BJ, and drug it out too. People were cheering her on by the time he came. Then, when it was all done, she left with him. I think he lives off-campus, so I doubt we will see her until Sunday, at the earliest."

"That gives us plenty of time to be bad," I laughed, pulling her to me for a quick kiss. "And I like that I can see your whole face now. And that I can play with your real hair."

"I like seeing your whole face too, babe," she cooed before she kissed me.

"Wanna fuck?" she asked a few seconds later, stepping back from me a little.

"No, I want to eat your pussy," I grinned. "I've been wanting to ever since I tasted your juices on my fingers. You taste great."

"I didn't know you did that," she said, her cheeks turning pink.

"Well, I did," I told her, "And I want more, so strip and get on your bed."

The auburn-haired girl smiled at me, then pulled off her shirt and slid down her shorts. Once she was naked, I immediately grabbed her and pulled her close enough to burry my face in her incredible tits. As I licked all over them, making sure to give each of her hardening nipples plenty of attention, Erin moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I take it you like my boobs," she smiled when I came up for air.

"I love them, baby," I replied, "and have since I first saw you in that green bikini."

"Perv," she said, then she kissed me quickly before hurrying to her bed.

As she lay down and spread her legs, I climbed on the bed between them and took a look at her exposed pussy. Her swollen lips were covered with a sheen of moisture, and without hesitation, I leaned forward and licked and sucked on them.

When my mouth touched her, Erin let out a gasp and grasped my hair tightly. Seconds later, when I pushed my tongue into the entrance to her pussy, she yelped and pulled my hair tight. I admit I was a little surprised by the extent of her reaction, given I had not even started licking her clit yet, but I figured that she was probably just sensitive after so much stimulation earlier.

After some time of concentrating on using my tongue in and around her pussy itself, I moved up to her clit and began licking it in long, slow licks. When I did so, a high pitched sound that I can best describe as a mix between a squeal and a moan came from the girl as she shivered and yanked hard on my hair.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered as I started picking up speed with my tongue. "Oh fuck."

I was pondering sliding a couple fingers up her pussy when she let out a series of whimpers just before her body shook then tensed. And while I was surprised it had happened so soon, I had no doubt that my lover had just cum.

As Erin came down from her orgasm, I licked gently all around her pussy. I didn't go near her clit at that point, but even so it was only a matter of seconds before the auburn-haired girl was moaning again. And when I realized she was still aroused, I moved my mouth back up, licked her firm clit once, then sucked it into my mouth. Erin gave a little shriek, and her hands, which had relaxed in my hair after her orgasm, tightened their grip again.

As I alternately licked and sucked on her clit, I deliberately slid two fingers into her tight cunt while I reached up and grabbed on big tit with my other hand. Erin gasped when I began plunging my fingers in and out of her, then moaned loudly when I gave her boob a couple of squeezes. As I continued, the girl started to produce what I can only describe as a rhythmic squealing, and after a few seconds of this, she dropped her hands from my head.

Raising my head up enough to have a look at her, I saw that Erin's eyes were tightly closed. Her plump lips, however, were slightly parted, and she was pulling at her bottom lip with the index finger of her left hand. Her right hand was wrapped firmly around her right tit -- the one that I did not have a hold on -- and she looked to be squeezing it at least as hard as I was squeezing the other one.

While I watched her, the girl sucked her finger into her mouth just before she started pinching and pulling at her own nipple. Had I not already been achingly hard, this would have done the trick. As it was, I think I actually felt my penis strain at my shorts as I viewed what pretty Erin was doing to herself.

Wanting to up the ante a bit, I sucked hard on her protruding clit, then nibbled it. The girl's hands immediately abandoned what they had been doing and again latched onto my hair.

"OOOOOHHHHH GGGGGOOOOODDDDDD," she groaned loudly. "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Unlike after her first orgasm, when I had let her recover a bit, this time I just kept going, both with my fingers and my mouth. For her part, Erin did not relax her grip on hair this time, although she did alternately try to pull me away by it and then use her hold on it to force my mouth harder against her.

Within almost no time, my lover, who was whimpering in time with the shudders wracking her frame, began to cum for a third time. As I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers, a string of inarticulate sounds burst from her lovely lips before she arched her back and her body stiffened. Her muscles remained tensed for a few more seconds, then she fell back against her bed, gasping.

"Stop, Gavin. Please," she begged. "It's too much."

I ignored her request, moving my fingers in and out of her steadily as I now softly licked her clit. However, it became clear to me that Erin was serious when she yanked me up off of her by my hair. Then, as she held my face above her, she pulled herself to a near sitting position and kissed me deeply.

"You clearly don't mind your own taste," I laughed when we broke our kiss. "And I don't blame you -- you taste wonderful."

"I'd never tasted myself before tonight, when I sucked you off after you fucked me," the girl admitted, her already flushed face reddening more.

"Really?" I asked, surprised, moving back so I was kneeling on the bed between her still spread legs. "Not with your fingers, or when, um, someone went down on you?

"No," she answered, pushing herself fully to a sitting position. "I've never tasted my fingers after using them. And you're the first person to ever lick my pussy, so I've never had the chance before to kiss someone afterwards."

"You're boyfriend never licks your pussy?" I pushed, shocked. "I mean, you certainly aren't a stranger to giving head, at least you don't seem to be...."

"He didn't want to, I guess," she replied, looking down. "And yeah, I sucked his cock all the time."

"That doesn't seem fair at all," I pointed out as I moved from between her legs to sit on the bed beside her.

The girls shrugged, then shifted her eyes to the obvious bulge in my shorts.

"Looks like I need to suck you off right now, Gavin," she grinned.

"You don't have to do that, Erin," I told her, suddenly feeling bad for her and not wanting to take advantage of her as it seemed her boyfriend did, and as I was suddenly afraid I had done as well.

Then, as I thought about her, and her boyfriend back home, and what we were doing together, her words really sank in, and I realized that she had referred to what she did with her boyfriend in the past tense.

"Erin," I asked, watching her face closely. "Are you still with your boyfriend?"

"Uh-uh," she said, biting her lip again as she shook her head.

"Then what was all that earlier about not being able to do anything unless you had to because you have a boyfriend."

"It was kinda a prank, I guess," she said sheepishly. "I broke up with him over Christmas. I had intended to tell you as soon as I was back, but I felt so bad, and I was not sure how you really felt about me, so I decided to wait. Then Shari and I came up with the whole Fool's Day Ball scheme as a little prank on you."

"So you avoided me, giving yourself time to get over breaking up with your boyfriend all while setting me up for the Ball," I summarized. "Is that right?"

"Something like that," she replied. "I figured if I told you I was going and you tried to find me there, I would know that you wanted me. And if you didn't try to find me, I would know you didn't."

"How could you think I don't want you?" I demanded, incredulous. "I've wanted you since I first saw you on the balcony."

"And I've wanted you since we first talked, when I was so nervous that I said that stupid line about looking at my boobs because I was not used to guys looking at my eyes," she responded, her face coloring again. "I think I told you I had a boyfriend as much to remind myself as anything."

"I still don't understand why you pretended earlier that you were still with him," I admitted.

"That was not planned, really" she said, glancing up at me. "But when I found out I was the Fool, I was pissed at first, like I said earlier, because I was worried it would ruin everything. But then I began to think that it would be fun to be in the position of having to give in to you, even if I still had a boyfriend. Like I said, it was kinda a prank. The Fool is supposed to try to prank someone, you know."

I shook my head, astounded. I thought that maybe I should be angry, but I could not find it in myself given that I had ended up with everything I wanted.

"You know, it's not really a very good prank if it turns out this good for the intended victim," I told her with a wink.

The auburn-haired girl shrugged, then smiled at me.

"It turned out quite nice for me too, Gavin," she said. "Especially what you just did. I mean, people told me how good that felt, but I had no idea how it would really feel. It was amazing."

"You're amazing," I responded.

Erin smiled widely, her green eyes almost glowing from happiness, then she dropped her hand down onto my now only semi-hard dick.

"You sure you don't want me to suck on this?" she inquired sweetly.

"I do, but only to get it hard," I replied. "Then I want you to ride it."

"Like be on top?" she asked. "I've never done that."

I shook my head as I examined her, then I said, "Let me get this straight -- your ex-boyfriend never ate you out, and you never rode his cock. I know you sucked him off, but what else did you do?"

"Mostly, I was on my back and he did what he wanted," she shrugged, her eyes again cast down. "Sometimes I was on my hands and knees."

I sighed deeply, causing the girl to look at me and say, "I'm sorry I'm not very experienced, Gavin. I think some guys would like that, though."

"It's not your experience, Erin," I assured her. "I am just trying to figure out how a guy could be such a moron that he would not at least explore other things with a woman as sexy as you are."

"Maybe I'm not that sexy," she suggested with another shrug.

"You're incredibly sexy," I told her. "And, I'm beginning to think that maybe this is another little prank."

"Not this time," she said with a shake of her head.

"Okay," I replied, reaching out to take her hands. "I think I already know the answer, but are you willing to be a little adventurous with me?"

"That depends," she responded, and I could hear the uncertainty in her voice. "Are you just talking about me being on top or...?"

"Being on top," I said. "But since I am pretty soft now, I might need you to use your mouth to get me hard again first.

Erin smiled, then kissed me before pushing me down until I was lying flat on the bed. She then got up and moved to the end of bed, where she stood and looked at me for a second or two before she leaned forward and pulled down my shorts and underwear, sliding them completely off of me and tossing them off the side of the bed. As she did that, I sat up and peeled of my t-shirt, throwing it in the heap with my shorts and underwear. The girl finished undressing me by yanking off my socks and adding them to the pile of clothing on the floor.

Once I was naked, my lover lay down between my legs, resting her forearms on my hips. After giving me a sweet smile, she took my limp dick into her mouth and began licking the head of it. Once I started to stiffen, she commenced sucking up and down on my shaft. Well, it did not take much of this for me to become rock hard, but even when it was clear I was ready, she continued sucking on my cock.

"Do you want to ride it, baby?" I asked, and Erin nodded without taking her lips off me.

"Well, if you keep that up I'll never last long enough for that," I warned her.