The Fool's Day Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin let my dick loose, then kissed the tip before she began to scoot up the bead. However, to my surprise, she stopped just as her hanging tits brushed against my erection.

"I've always wanted to do this," she informed me as she pushed her big boobs together around my cock. "The one time I tried before, my boyfriend told me to quit messing around and suck him off."

"He sounds like a fucking asshole," I blurted out as Erin began to rub her magnificent boobs up and down my dick.

"I was with him a long time," my auburn-haired lover said. "He was the only thing I knew. Then I met you."

We were both silent for several seconds as Erin continued to tit-fuck me. It felt wonderful -- much better than I had experienced in the past. Of course, I realized that was likely because she had much bigger tits than anyone I had tried this with before.

"Do you like it?" Erin asked.

I nodded, but then said, "I do, but right now I would love for you to ride me. If you still want to."

"Fuck yes," the girl responded immediately.

Bending her head down, she sucked on the head of my dick where it emerged from her cleavage, then she let go of her tits and crawled up my body, dragging them against my abdomen then my chest.

"Shit, you're so fucking hot," I moaned as she rubbed her boobs against my chest and kissed my neck.

Erin smirked, then kissed my lips as she reached between us and grabbed my cock. She fumbled around with it for a few seconds, and it soon became clear that she was having trouble getting it in the right position.

"Raise up a bit on your knees," I told the girl sitting astride me. "We need some room."

When Erin did as I suggested, I reached down and positioned my cock so that it was just between her hovering pussy lips. After I was in place, I reached around her with both hands and grabbed her firm ass.

"Lower yourself now," I told her as I used my grip on her butt to pull her down. "Gravity will do most of the work."

Thankfully, Erin was sopping wet, because otherwise the slow trip down my shaft might have been excruciating, given the tightness of her cunt.

We both let out a sigh of relief when she was all the way impaled on my cock. We then smiled at each other as she wiggled around, and I assumed she was getting accustomed to the feeling of having me inside of her so deeply.

"God, this feels good," she beamed. "I think I'm gonna like this."

"Me too," I grinned before I let go of her ass to give her the freedom to take control.

However, instead of starting to move up and down on me, Erin just continued to wiggle. Wanting more, I gave her butt a smack, sending her lurching forward, her hands against my chest so she did not fall into me.

"Gavin!" she squeaked. "Why'd you do that?"

"Seemed like a good way to get you going," I grinned.

The auburn-haired girl bit her bottom lip, then began to move forward and backward on top of me. This lasted for several seconds, then I pushed her up and away from me so that she was upright again, grabbed her hips, and started thrusting up into her.

After a sharp gasp and a shiver, Erin seemed to get the idea, and in very short order she was bouncing up and down on my hard cock, her movements matching me own. In fact, she started sliding up and down my pole energetically enough that quite soon I was able to just lie back and enjoy it.

As Erin rode me, I reached up and played with her tits, making sure to pinch and pull her nipples every few seconds. Each time I did so, my lover whimpered at the pulling and moaned with the release of her erect nubs.

I am not sure how long we went on like that, but as we neared our finish, we were both covered with a sheen of sweat. Erin's continued to slide up and down my cock, but eyes were closed and several strands of her lovely auburn hair were plastered to her forehead. Her sensuous lips hung open as her chest heaved with her ragged breaths, which were interspersed with low moans.

Then, just when it seemed she would have to stop to rest, I felt my lover's pussy clamp around my dick. As the girl shuddered and moaned on top of me, the rhythmic squeezing of her cunt was enough to make me cum. When I did, I grabbed her hips and held her firmly as I explode inside of her, spurt after spurt of cum filling her.

When I was spent, I reached up and brushed the damp hair from her forehead as I stared into her now open loving eyes. I could not help but grin at her, enthralled by the moment.

"Did you cum in me?" she asked, and the tone of her voice brought my sense of happiness crashing down.

"Yes," I whispered as my heart began to pound.

"I'm not on birth control, Gavin," she cried, her eyes wide.

"Fuck," I groaned, and I am sure my fear was plain on my face.

As we stared at each other, I saw Erin's horror inexplicable turn into a grin.

"Oh I get it," I sighed with relief. "That was a prank, right."

The girl smiled but did not say anything as she continued to gaze down at me.

"Okay, April Fools on me," I laughed nervously. But when she did not respond, I added, "It was a prank, wasn't it baby?"

Erin's green eyes burned above me as her smile turned into a wicked grin just before she leaned down and kissed me.

The End.