The Football Bet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Damien said. His eyes began rolling back.

I cheered inside my head. I loved seeing that look from a man, the full euphoric feeling of being pleasured by me.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Who the fuck wouldn't?" Damien replied, opening his eyes.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, teasing him as I bounced my heavy tits along his dick. "Then I got something for you."

I got up, taking the tie band from my hair.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Nowhere," I smiled I went to the freezer to get some ice cubes and put them under the tap. I dragged my wet hands through my hair a couple of times.

"Close your eyes," I ordered. Placing the ice cubes in my mouth, I put his dick back between my tits, then I swallowed his head into my mouth rolling the ice cubes around it.

"Holy fuck."

He opened his eyes wide, looking at my wet red hair hanging over his black dick which slid between my big boobs.

"Damn, woman," he said.

I felt him begin to thrust up into my mouth. The mixture of cold and warm in my mouth, with the pressure of my tight tits around him, was driving him over the edge.

"I'm cumming," he yelled.

I tightened my boobs around him as he came into my mouth. I tried to swallow all of it as he came hard. With each pulse of his cock more shot into my mouth. No man had ever cum this much.

"Holy shit," I said. "I thought you were going to drown me," I said as I felt the last remnants clear my throat. "That was intense." I sat back on my heels.

"Deal is done," he said, offering his hand.

I shook it. Licking my lips.

"So we are good?" Johnny said as he came down the stairs.

"Bro! Seriously, don't let this girl go," Damien said as he stood.

"I will try not to," Johnny smiled. Johnny gave me a pitiful look as he looked at me standing there staring at Damien.

"Go back upstairs," I said.

"What?" Johnny asked.

I was staring at Damien's huge limp dick, and I wanted more. "I said go back upstairs, or leave, or stay. I don't care."

I pushed Damien back onto the couch and jumped onto his lap. His big hands cupped my ass.

"Good, I wanted to grab this tight ass!" Damien said as he kissed me.

"Grab all you want," I said when we broke the kiss.

Johnny still stood there, a lost look on his face. I shook my head. I meant what I had said. I didn't care anymore. From the day we met in high school I had always pitied him. From the girls that made fun of him, to the jocks that picked on him. Now I had enough. First I thought it was because they were mean to him.

The truth was Johnny had always brought bad things upon himself. He always chased the girls around, asking them to be his friend, never taking no for an answer. The jocks hated him because he chased their girls or because he wanted to be like them.

Now he had made a bet that involved me pleasuring another man. What did he expect to happen?

"What did you think was going to happen?" I asked him. "Have you seen the size of his fucking dick? You know I have always been a size queen."

"Girls like the big ones, man," Damien said as he sucked and squeezed my tits. "And I fucking love big ass fucking tits."

Damien twisted around and plummeted me down on the couch. He was now on top as he sucked and nibbled on my nipples.

"Oh no, don't do that," I said. My nipples were highly sensitive.

"Oh, you got them sensitive nipples huh?" Damien said looking up at me with a devilish smile.

"No!" I almost screamed. But he didn't listen. His big lips wrapped around a nipple, while his finger squeezed and tweaked the other.

"Oh fuck," I screamed again. I was cumming already. How did he know the right things to do? It took months for Johnny to find out how to do that to them. Then I felt his other hand, between our bodies. He was unbuckling my jeans.

"No, no, no," I began to say, but his hand snaked into my pants.

I felt two fingers on my clit. Another orgasm rocked my body as Damien plunged his big man fingers inside me. He had two fingers inside and his thumb was working my clit while his mouth was on my nipples. My body arched again.

"Wow! You cum quickly."

"No, you're just pressing the right buttons," I growled. I had already got worked up when I was sucking him off. Now, this was pushing me over.

"I haven't started yet," he said with that same smile.

Damien began to slide down my body. I lifted my legs as he removed my jeans and thong. I didn't care where Johnny was anymore. I could care even less what he was thinking.

I couldn't see Damien head as my boobs were in the way. I felt his breath as his mouth hovering over my exposed, shaved pussy. The anticipation of his touch was killing me. Then I felt it.

He started with a long slow lick up my pussy, which sent shivers down my body, followed by another even more deliberate, deeper lick.

"Stop teasing," I gasped and grabbed one of my boobs, lifting it up to my mouth. I sucked on the nipple as Damien began to lick deeper and deeper inside me. Then both of his hands gripped my hips. He was eating me out as no man had ever done.

My body arched as an orgasm ripped through me. His tongue was licking me. Then he began to suck on my clit. I reached between my legs, grabbing his head, pushing it tighter to me. Damien's hands held my hips tight. I began to grind my pussy into his face.

"God damn!" I screamed again. He was good... beyond good. I had never had someone bring me to this many orgasms at one time. "Keep doing that I will fucking marry you!" I screamed.

"Get the ring ready," I heard him say before I felt his tongue inside me again. I felt another finger grazing the entrance to my ass before it pushed its way inside.

"Oh!" I screamed as I felt him filling my holes.

I was cumming again. I held his head tight with both hands and this time I came hard. I began spraying him and the couch, my body, raised off the sofa in an arched position. It felt like something was going to rip out of me.

"Oh god! Stop!" I yelled.

I had soaked the couch. I had never cum so hard in my life.

"Fuck me," I said out of pure desperation.

"Nope," Damien said shaking his head. His face soaked, he lay on the floor.

"If you want this dick, you're going to have come and get it!"

He took his dick in his hand and shook it back and forth.

I had never moved so fast. I sat on top of his huge muscled chest, slowly inching backward. I prepared myself for what was to come. I raised my body, then slowly lowered myself on top of him. I moaned loudly as I felt his dick stretching me. I put my hands on his chest for balance.

"That's it, bounce on that dick," Damien said looking down at his dark black dick turning white with my cum.

I slowly bounced getting used to the size of it. Slowly I was taking more and more of him.

"Damn girl, you want it all, huh?" Damien asked. He reached up, squeezing my tits as they bounced and flopped around. "Never seen a girl ride my dick like this."

"Watch me," I said, accepting the challenge.

I slowly began to turn myself around, keeping his dick inside me.

"Now this is an ass," Damien said slapping my ass hard.

I bounced on his dick; I was used to his size now. Grabbing his ankles, I bounced my ass hard and fast on his dick. He was silent. I knew he was watching my ass bounce and clap around his dick. I began to back myself onto it, then forward. Back and forth, up and down. I was going to give him a show he would never forget.

"Fuck! I am cumming," he said.

I wasn't on any protection and if he came as he had before, I knew I would be in trouble. I quickly got off, and he took to his knees. I put my tits together as he rushed forward spraying them with his cum. Again he came over and over. When he finished my huge boobs, as well as some of the carpet, was covered with cum.

We collapsed on the floor. I looked at the couch it was soaked.

"Never knew I could cum that much," I smiled.

"Never squirted before huh?"

"Never."

"Well, I better go, you got some patching up to do with him upstairs," Damien said, barely getting to his feet. "You did a number on my legs," he winked as he picked his pants up.

"Wait," I said.

"What?"

I went upstairs. Johnny was on his computer, playing his online game. The headphones over his ears were loud enough even I could hear the sounds of the game.

"Is it over?" he asked looking at me. He took his headphones off, staring at me naked in front of him.

I nodded.

He looked at my cum-soaked breasts. Cum was still dripping off of them.

I walked over to him slowly. I kissed him on the forehead. "Bye," I said. "I will come for my stuff tomorrow."

"Wait," he said standing.

I turned and walked to my desk. I picked up my laptop. It was the only thing of real importance to me. If Johnny decided to trash everything else, I could replace them.

"I am sorry!" he yelled.

I met Damien at the bottom of the stairs. He had on his jacket. I reached for my clothes that were on the couch, and the floor.

"I said, I am sorry," Johnny yelled again.

"You for real?" Damien asked.

"Unless you don't want me," I said looking up at Damien.

I had been planning on leaving Johnny for a while. There were many times when I was out the door and on my way when he would come out chasing me and begging me to come back. Today I had a reason to leave; he had made the bet. Yes, I was given a choice. Now, I was making a broader decision. Maybe I would stay with Damien, perhaps I wouldn't, but right now I didn't want to be anywhere near Johnny.

"Hell, let's go before you change your mind."

I turned around looking at Johnny standing there. "You made the bet," I said.

Damien wrapped me in his jacket. I took my car keys.

"Easy money right?" I shrugged.

I walked out of the apartment.

"Easy loss," Damien said as he closed the door.

We walked down the stairs, it was still snowing.

"You ain't got no damn shoes on," my giant said.

"Then carry me, you big oaf."

My new giant carried me to my car. I looked back at the windows of my old apartment. Johnny stood there waving. I waved back.

"Take me home," I said to my giant.

"Yes, Ma'am."

12