The Football Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no objections, and I thought I might enjoy seeing my wife coaxing an orgasm out of another guy. After I agreed with Amy's request, Kyle couldn't thank me enough. Amy still wanted everything under her terms, so she told Kyle told that the only way she would sit on his cock would be if he was handcuffed to the bed. With the condition that Kyle was in, he would have agreed to almost anything to slip his throbbing prick into Amy's steaming wet pussy. Amy told Kyle that under no condition was he to touch his cock.

After he agreed to this, Amy and I quickly removed the cuffs from Kyle who then practically jumped on the bed so that could be restrained again. With Kyle's wrists now handcuffed to the top of the bed, Amy stood over him such that he was staring straight up into her exposed crotch. Like a tigress on the prowl, she squatted down so that her pussy was within inches of Kyle's face. As she had done before, Amy spread her pussy lips wide giving Kyle another up close view of her snatch. The young man's erect penis continued to throb and twitch very noticeably.

After a couple of minutes of the pussy torture, Amy then re-positioned herself over Kyle so that her hands had grabbed the headboard while her knees were now on the bed lying on each side of his chest. Her boobs were dangling less than a foot from Kyle's face. I then began to rim Amy's asshole with my tongue. As I began to trace circles around Amy's asshole, I gently flicked her swollen clit with my thumb. After Amy reached back and stuffed a couple of her fingers in her cunt, she began her moaning and squealing again. Before she had another orgasm, I stopped and placed another well lubricated condom on my member. With Amy still hovering over Kyle, I slowly eased my cock again into her tight asshole. After a minute or so of slow paced fucking, I started slamming her asshole at almost a frenetic pace. Amy and I then decided to let Kyle in on the action. After I briefly decoupled from her anal region, Amy lowered her crotch toward Kyle's excited cock.

"Well Kyle, are you ready to get laid?" asked Amy.

"Yes, oh yes! exclaimed Kyle" in a slightly quivering voice.

Amy then grabbed the virgin cock and guided it into her damp pussy. I immediately re-inserted my missile into Amy's backdoor. As she began feeling the sensations of the double penetration, she told us both not to move an inch. With Kyle on his back, and me with one foot on the floor and another on the bed, we just sat there awaiting further instructions. After what seemed like an eternity, Amy gave us the green light to begin thrusting.

"I feel something dripping; its dripping on my cock" said Kyle.

There was a certain level of concern in his voice, so I pulled out of Amy's backdoor only to see a great deal of Amy's cunt juices dripping on the backside of his cock as well as his balls. We all had a huge laugh when I told them of my discovery. I think Kyle was worried that some of my fluids were dripping on him. The brief laughter seemed to relax us all even more. My cock soon found its way back into Amy's asshole.

"How does it feel to have a cock stuffed in your pussy and your ass?" I asked.

"It's like I'am all filled up." said Amy.

Both Kyle and I were now thrusting our cocks into our respective orifices. As Amy and I anticipated, Kyle's moaning became deeper thus signaling his impending ejaculation. I then began pounding my cock into Amy's ass at a furious pace.

"Oh Mitch, Kyle's cumming. He's cumming in my pussy."

As Kyle's moans transitioned into post orgasm spasms, I felt the familiar tingling in my crotch that I feel just before an orgasm. As I thrust even faster, I grabbed Amy's lower back with both hands and exploded in her tight asshole. After my second orgasm of the night, I felt drained. Amy and I both lay down on the bed. Amy stretched out right beside Kyle while I laid down behind her. We had Kyle tied down on the far right side of the bed so that I had been able to place my right foot on the floor as I was drilling her ass.

"Well, your not a virgin anymore!" exclaimed Amy.

"That felt so good. It was unbelievable, and better than I had ever imagined." said Kyle.

Amy took her middle finger and stuck it back into her vagina. Amy then traced the same finger over Kyle's left nipple. After again dipping her finger into her pussy, she rubbed it over his right nipple. She continued spreading this mixture of her vaginal juices and his cum all over his nipples until his breasts were practically glazed over. Amy's fingernails were soon dancing over his chest and abdomen. I took this opportunity to plant soft kisses on Amy's back and butt cheeks. After about 10 minutes of this teasing, Kyle's cock began to slowly expand.

"Kyle, how would you like to cum again?" asked Amy.

"Absolutely. I can feel my erection coming back." said Kyle.

Amy knelt down between Kyle's knees and began throwing her hair down on his expanding erection. She wasn't even touching his cock. Only the sensation of her hair brushing over his cock and balls was bringing him back to life. After Kyle's cock was almost fully erect, Amy grabbed it and began playing with it like a gear shift.

"First gear, second gear, third gear!" Amy screamed as she moved his cock around like she was driving a stick shift. I had to laugh because Amy loves to do the same thing with my erection. After she finished playing race car driver, Amy pulled a silk handkerchief from her purse. With the handkerchief still in her hand, she began fisting his cock. Kyle was basically receiving a hand job with a silk handkerchief. Amy would fist his cock until his moans reached that deep guttural level. Then she would completely stop. She continued this stop and start teasing for at least 10 minutes. During this time, she must have brought poor Kyle almost to the brink of an orgasm at least 12 or 15 times.

"Let me come. Please let me come. I just can't take this anymore." said Kyle.

After licking around his engorged bulbhead, Amy took both of her now bare hands and wrapped them around his dick. She started the hand job slowly until Kyle again began moaning.

"Come for me baby. Squirt it all out!!" Amy said seductively. Her hands were now moving much more rapidly. Kyle's face reflected the look of total ecstasy as 2 or 3 pulses of cum erupted from his cock followed by a small stream of the gooey stuff dribbling from the tip of his manhood.

"Wow, oh wow, where did you find this girl?" asked Kyle.

"Florida, you gotta go to Florida. Their all gorgeous, curvy and tanned down there. Gainesville and Tallahassee are chocked full of hot coeds." I said.

Still stark naked, Amy found her purse, and then removed the handcuffs which had been restraining Kyle on the bed. By now, it was almost 2:00 AM on Sunday morning. Everybody was pretty drained from the fuck feast, so we decided to call it a night. After Kyle cleaned up the jism on his lower abdomen, he dressed, and then gave us his phone number. He made it pretty clear that he would love to get together with us again for another lust crazed rendezvous. We did not give him our phone number. After Kyle had left, Amy got ready for bed by pulling on her sleep shirt while I put on my silk boxers. We talked about the night's events for awhile longer before drifting off to sleep. We checked out of the hotel the following morning at about 11:00 AM. After I removed the "fake" license plates which I had put on the night before, we returned the car to the rental place.

It has now been 3 or 4 weeks since the special night with Kyle. The night's events were so enjoyable that it is hard to envision another "stranger sex night" to be as fabulous as the one we had with Kyle. Nevertheless, Amy and I have discussed the possibility of doing this again. I still have Kyle's number ( hidden away at my office at work); however, we have not attempted to contact him.