The Football Party

Story Info
His wife is the entertainemnt not the game.
2.2k words
3.93
86.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment had finally arrived. I gave her a kiss and told her to have fun. She smiled and said, "how could I not have fun with 4 college boys."

It started a few months ago. I have always wanted my wife to play hostess to a group of guys during a sporting event. Well, football season is here. My thought was she could "waitress" a football party for a college athlete she had fucked and a few of his buddies.

We both absolutely loved her tryst with him back in the summer. Now, I wanted to take it a step further. He and I had been messaging trying to set up a little get together of him and 3 guys he could trust and would be up for some hot MILF action. He got back to me pretty quickly saying he had 3 pretty good college friends that would be excited to help me out with my scenario.

The scenario was for me to drop her off at a location near him that was secure. She was to wear a school girl outfit with no bra or panties. She never wears panties anyway so that part was easy. They would be able to use her as their private slave. She would fetch their food, drinks and do anything else that they wanted. Hmmmmm, I wonder what four college guys would want from a hot MILF wearing a school girl outfit and no undergarments. Let me see........

The game was to start at 3:30 so I told him that I would send her in at 2:45 so the two of them would be able to talk and work everything out the way he is hoping.

At 2:45, I pulled up outside. I gave her a kiss and watched her saunter away. I could just see the bottom of her cheeks poking out at me. There was no hesitation on her part. We had sex last night and I knew she was hot for today. I came in her mouth so she would still be fresh today.

I had until 3:30 to get to someplace that had wifi. He was going to turn on skype and point the camera toward the room so I could see most of what was going on. The other three guys knew and didn't care as long as I was not physically in the room. Before 3:30, he could fuck the hell out of her and I would have no idea. I had such a hard on knowing that.

I was able to find a Buffalo Wild Wing restaurant about 20 minutes away. Luckily, there was a corner table that was empty. It was perfect for me to sit and be able to see the entire restaurant. It also provided lots of privacy so nobody else could see the show that was about to begin. I decide to wait until 3:25 to start everything up in order to conserve battery life. No way did I want my tablet dying midstream.

At 3:25, I signed into skype. Right at 3:30, he signed on as planned. My wife was at the camera and asked me if I could see everything pretty good. I said I could and asked if she was ok. She assured me she was better than ok and had already swallowed one load but would tell me about it later. She got up and walked away.

I saw the other three guys when she moved out of the way of the camera. Like the first guy, we'll call him Dan, they all seemed to be physically fit and attractive young men. No wonder she was looking excited.

She walked over and joined the rest of them. I could see that introductions were being made. The guys looked very pleased with the woman in front of them. One of them was bold and lifted up her skirt to check out her ass. He let out a giddy laugh when he realized she was without panties. He even playfully smacked her on her ass and said something that seemed to be complimentary. My wife smiled and laughed in return.

Dan led all the guys to a living room area with the television. The game was already on. They all sat down as my wife stood in the center of the room. It looked like she was taking a drink order. As she turned to go get them, one of them said something and they all laughed. She stopped and took her top off. I can only assume he asked her to take off her top.

She came back with 5 beers. She gave each of them one and she had one for herself. After passing them out, one of the guys patted the couch next to him. She went and sat down next to him. He immediately started caressing her right breast as he sat on her right. Next he bent over and took her nipple in his mouth. The other three just watched with fascination. As far as I could see, all eyes were on my wife and not a soul was watching the game.

He let her nipple slip from her mouth and started kissing her as his hands roamed her upper body. Another guy moved closer and started rubbing her legs. So, she had one guy kissing her and feeling up her breasts while another guy started exploring her nether regions.

Her eyes were closed but I could sense when the guy inserted a finger inside her. She made a little face even while being kissed. I'm sure her senses were all a tingle as was her pussy at the moment. The guy kissing her intensified his kissing and the other guy started inserting more fingers. Her legs started parting reflexively to allow him easier access. You could tell she was starting to pant even with the guy kissing her.

The guy playing with her pussy lifted her skirt and moved down between her legs. His head disappeared and her legs spread wider. The first guy moved to her breasts and was sucking on one while feeling up the other. He would switch back and forth. My wife was beginning to orgasm. Her face had an unmistakable look of utopia. Her legs slowly began to tremble. It slowly built until she had a full on grimace on her face. Her legs shaking uncontrollably. I thought she was going to pass out with all the stimulation she was receiving.

When her orgasm subsided, the two guys moved away and let her regain her senses. She was flush so I knew she had a huge orgasm. The guys face was glistening.

Once she had gathered herself, another guy approached her and offered his cock to her mouth. She hungrily took it in her mouth. I'm sure she was happy to work on someone else and give her senses a break. She loves sucking cock and it showed today. She was licking and sucking this guys cock like no college girl ever could. He moved closer and pushed it deeper in her mouth while holding the back of her head. She was gagging. Knowing her, she was loving it. He kept gagging her and she was drooling pretty good.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood her up. I could tell she wasn't sure what was going to happen next. He turned her around and had her kneel on the couch. He approached her and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. His cock was very wet and he pushed it in without any resistance. Her head dropped between her arms. I knew she was feeling it deep inside and was enjoying the feeling.

He started pumping slowly in and out. Her head would rise and fall with his pumping. The deeper he got, the more her head would rise. As he withdrew, her head would fall. Her eyes were closed and she was steady panting. He had a death grip on her hips and you could see he was in ecstasy as he started fucking her in earnest. He was fucking her with long deep strokes. She almost immediately started shaking. The orgasm took over her whole body and not just her legs. She started to slump but his grip on her hips kept her up and he never stopped pumping. A minute later, his face started contorting. She was still having orgasms. He grimaced and buried himself balls deep as he came. He even let out a small yell it appeared. They both slumped to the couch. The others just sat there in amazement.

They left her alone for a few minutes so she could gather herself. I saw her looking a little haggard sitting on the couch.

I could tell the first quarter was over.

The other two stood up and moved toward her. Dan started kissing her. He had her stand and lie on her belly on the couch. The two of them started giving her a massage. They massaged her from head to toe. After a few minutes, they had her roll over on her back. They started the massage all over again. This time, they hovered at her breasts and pussy.

After a few minutes, Dan presented his cock to her mouth. The other guy lifted her legs and presented his cock at her entrance. As Dan's cock disappeared inside her mouth, the other cock disappeared inside her pussy. Dan pulled out as the other guy pushed in. For college kids, they sure seemed to know what they were doing. I bet there are some college girls out there that have been treated to a pretty good session.

They continued fucking her for a good 15 minutes. My wife had orgasmed a few times but nothing earth shattering. They were gentle pleasures.

They picked up their pace and the orgasms picked up in intensity as well. The guy fucking her really started driving into her. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably. She must have tightened herself around his cock because he sank in to the hilt and exploded.

They both withdrew. Dan sat on the couch with his large tool pointed toward the sky. He called her over and she sat on his cock. She paused and asked for something. One of the guys brought her drink to her. She took a big guzzle and handed it back. She looked at Dan, flipped her hair to the side and leaned down to kiss him. She started slowly rising and falling.

I could tell the rhythm was set by Dan. He had his hands on her thighs and would push and pull her. He would vary the speed so you never really knew if it would be fast or slow. Sometimes, he would pull her down and thrust up simultaneously. You could see her let out a little yelp but the look on her face was one of total bliss.

They fucked but it looked like they were making love. He picked her up and started fucking her standing. He would lift her hips and let her fall back down onto his cock. He turned and laid her on the couch and continued with her on her back. Her knees were bent and they rested on his chest. He slowly pumped her with his cock. On occasion, he would drive it home very aggressively. Her eyes were closed and I could see the orgasm building. I could see the orgasm building within him as well. Their pace intensified as did the look on their faces. They culminated their session with a crescendo as they both exploded into orgasm simultaneously and grunting loudly.

They collapsed in a heap. I noticed it was halftime and they had been going at it for an hour and 45 minutes. She stirred and Dan moved off of her. They were exhausted. She got up and disappeared. I assume she went to the restroom.

When she came back, she said something to the guys but I didn't know what. She walked over to the camera and said meet her out front in 20 minutes and she turned it off.

I must have looked like a crazy man to the rest of the patrons in BWW. Not once did I look up except when the waitress would come by. I packed up my stuff and paid my bill.

I arrived in front of the building and still had to wait 15 minutes. She finally appeared and looked like she had been fucked by a hundred guys. She also looked to be completely satiated for once. She climbed in and apologized. I looked at her quizzically. She said two of the guys wanted blowjobs before she left. Then the other guy that never got one wanted one. So, in the end, she swallowed three loads and took four loads in her pussy.

We kissed. I was ecstatic for her and us. I told her I loved her and she said I love you more. What a brat! Haha. She reclined the seat and went to sleep.

I rubbed her legs for the 90 minute drive home as she slept. Once home, I reclaimed my wife and we passed out for the night. I dreamt of the days events and what the future would bring.